All Comments on 'Your Sins Find You Out - Derek's Story'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
Darkie10Darkie107 months ago

He never addressed her bad attitude. Weak.

TechumsahTechumsah7 months ago

Okay take my comment with a grain of salt on the first one. She was a manipulative bitch and it was the hair that broke the camels back. My EX MIL put quite a few nails in that marriages coffin. I do not feel I am an unreasonable man but not getting input into naming your kids probably would of been the end for me. It would of went down hill fast after that. It would not of took a hookup from 23 years ago to end it. Great writing as usual. I do like how the sniffle was from the Chinese food and she thought he was sad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You added part two in order to justify part one. You did not merely give another side to the story and a change of perspective on actions, you added lots of facts and action which were never part of it. This is lazy story telling and you owe yourself and your readers better.

sdc97230sdc972306 months ago

It makes perfect sense that the second story is different.

The whole point of writing opposing first-person stories is that the two characters recount things that support their own points of view and either gloss over or completely exclude things that don't.

A third part would be the recollections of others, probably one or both of the children, and it should recount events that neither of the parents included in theirs.

6King6King6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

enderlocke77enderlocke776 months ago

There are three sides to every story: his side, her side and the truth.

Thats sexist lol sorry had to do it

drbenchpress66drbenchpress665 months ago

Uhh this one was wildly different haha. I honestly wish you’d make a 3rd story told from a narrative perspective. That way we know what actually happened. after reading both stories I don’t know what the hell actually happened now

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

I dunno man. I felt like you manipulated this one too much by using Derek's POV to make Mellissa worse than she came off in your original piece. I thought the story was provoking enough when the issue was merely one about a wife's ONS becoming known after 23 years and I think you laid it on too thick here in this chapter to make Derek seem more justified, when in actuality, the man needs no justification other than his own desires to stay or leave after he learned his wife stepped out on him. In fact, justifying his feelings would have made this an excellent story instead of what you put up here. It was very mediocre and felt very much like you were writing backwards from the conclusion in the simplest way possible. I've read some of your other stories and they were better than this.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

2 stars. She didn't pay ANYTHING for her cheating. Yes the kids didn't turn against him (yay?) but they also didn't turn against her as they should have. And while the story doesn't say anything I bet anything they kids aren't even his.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Of course, I am. You knew the consequences twenty-three years ago. That means you have lied to me for twenty-three years. You vowed to forsake all others, you didn't. Everything since that morning has been a lie. The woman I loved disappeared the moment she got into bed with another man. I don't want the person sitting in front of me in my life. I have no love for the person who lied to me, so easily, for so long."

====> well this story perspective sucked. Divorce is one thing but he comes off as downright paranoid. Read that paragraph quoted above. Of course she lied. Otherwise you have divorced her back then you moron. "Everything since that morning had been a lie." Rofl. What? Yes lying is despicable but now that grandiose paranoid delusional statement. Lol. That makes zero sense. Amazing since our politicians (one in particular) lie every time they speak. Yeah people still vote for them. World isn't totally black and white. He has the emotional development of a six year old. "The woman I loved disappeared the moment she got into bed with another man." OK hate what she did. Feel free to divorce. But that statement is bs because you didn't know and it wasn't a long term affair.

And oh yeah the revisionist portrayal of her being a harridan was kind of lame. Made it easier to justify his switching off his feeling for her post discovery. From the other story, we know she is guilt ridden, gives him what she thinks he wants and tries to be the best wife she can. Obviously the truth is somewhere between the two perspectives regarding their 2e Yeats of marriage. He comes off as a whiner and paranoid. She chose her answers in the first chapter not because she is not remorseful, but what point woukd it serve. He cut her off instantly. It is his choice to do so. But doesn't mean some his behavior is not that of a jerk. Divorce sure. Some people woukd need that. But instant ghost / cold shoulder? Rofl. This chapter made him look like an ass while trying to rehabilitate his image from the first chapter. This chapter was disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What was the freaking point of this? It was a waste of time, effort, space, and money on Literotica's part to serve this up.

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 months ago

It seems the author has pulled the ‘she treated me like shit for 23 years and didn’t respect whine ‘ as justification for a weak part 1 outcome

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

So… you’ve changed Mel’s behavior completely? Or we are to assume that she glossed over all her bad behavior in the first chapter. Should have left it alone. Otra vez no me gusta.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous