Your Surprise

Story Info
Loaned out at last, yet more than you bargained for.
3.4k words
4.33
4.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I.

You hadn't been sold on going out before we left the house that night, but you thought I seemed keen. Plus, you enjoyed seeing me happy after the way work had been lately, even if you were not really in the mood for company. You thought we'd be heading into town to meet just a couple of our friends, so when I took the motorway you were surprised.

"We just have to pick a few people up on our way."

"Who are we picking up, baby?" you asked.

"Just people, you'll see."

We pulled up at a small, discreet venue that seemed lifeless except for the faint hum of music coming from inside. You were confused, definitely, but I seemed breezy and relaxed so you followed along as I took your hand and headed through the two sets of doors.

As we got inside and your eyes adjusted to the light, you recognised familiar faces and relaxed.

"See baby," I said with a smile and a shrug. "Just people."

You scanned the room. Small groups were dotted about the place - some on sofas or stools, some leaning on raised tables - chatting amongst themselves. Actually, you thought to yourself, I recognise a lot of familiar faces... You stood for a second, not knowing who to approach because no one looked up despite our entrance. It felt odd that no one here seemed to go together exactly. A few good friends of ours were in attendance, some strangers too, but also a random selection of people you had only met once or twice. Something seemed off, in part precisely because the atmosphere in the barroom was so laid back. It didn't feel like people were gearing up for town. Then something clicked. You scanned again to check. You were right. The tabletops were all empty. The bar too. Not a single person had a drink on them. Now that you had noticed it, you couldn't un-notice how strange it looked in the context of the subtly lit room.

Your train of thought was interrupted by me squeezing your hand and saying something. You didn't hear.

"What's that, baby?" you asked.

"Come with me, I've got a surprise for you."

I don't like surprises, you thought. Not ones involving a room full of people where all eyes are on you at once, anyway, like a surprise party or everyone singing happy birthday. But the atmosphere here was so disarming, and no one had even looked your way since we walked in, not even those you knew well.

"It's not here," I said. "Come with me."

I took you by the hand and led you into a dim corridor. You didn't know where we were going, but I strode with intent so you followed. We arrived at a room on the right, slightly brighter than the corridor but still with a vibe like a treatment room in a massage parlour. Inside, I closed the door and turned to kiss you. Somehow it broke your tension, and you relaxed as you kissed me back.

"What's going on?" you asked.

"You don't need to know," I said.

"I want to know," you said, seriously.

"Very well," I conceded. "I rounded up a group for a low-key evening. People we like, some people they like, some friends of mine you haven't met yet but who you'll like. We're just gathering here and then we'll be on our way. That's all."

It seemed so mundane you were almost confused.

"First though," I continued, pulling you into me. "You know how stressed I've been lately, so I wanted to steal you away for some quick me-and-you time."

You looked around the room. It was nicely decorated, with some cute wall lights and a lamp featuring an adorable tasselled lampshade, but there was little else in the way of furniture save for a particularly tasteful sofa. You looked back up at me and grinned.

"Hm?" You raised your eyebrows, tilting your head to one side.

"Mhm."

You took my jacket off as we kissed, and I yours, followed by your shirt. You began to take down your skirt, but I held it to your hip with a firm grip.

"Leave it on, baby."

"...OK."

Pushing your hip with one hand and shoulder with the other, I sat you back onto the sofa, stroking the back of my hand up your body and across your bare breasts as I raised it to your chin, which I lifted to face me. You liked me leading. I stood upright and unbuttoned my jeans, before reaching inside and pulling my swollen, pierced cock out. It was already glistening with anticipation.

Feral, you thought. He makes me feral.

You dipped your head and took my cock straight into your mouth, slowly stroking your tongue along the length of the underside, raising your eyes to meet mine. I smirked as I stared down at you. Then you noticed a black piece of fabric in my hand. I released my fist and let it hang from my fingers.

"I thought this could be fun."

You knew it was. The trusty blindfold - simple but effective. I handed it to you and you slipped it over your head, adjusting it to block out the last of the light. You put your hands onto my legs and felt the steel tip of my cock against your lips. You obliged, opening your mouth wide and letting the piercing run against your tongue, followed by the wet silk of my cock which seemed to throb as your lips enveloped it. You let out a short moan of satisfaction. The first suck is always so satisfying. Holding my thighs you began to move your head back and forth, sucking and licking me keenly.

"Fuck, baby. You're so good at that," I said, stroking your shoulder as you took my cock back into your throat. You released me and gave a gasp.

"I fucking love sucking your cock." You gripped me with your hand and took me back into your mouth, lips and grip in sync. You didn't need to see to know exactly how I like it.

"I would just..." I breathed deeply, moaning at the sheer sensation of your tongue slipping firmly across my shaft. "I would just love to loan you out."

"Fuck."

"That's right. I would really, really love to just loan you out right now."

"Oh fuck." Your hand kept moving, but you had to catch a breath at the mere suggestion.

"Just keep sucking, baby."

So you kept sucking, but now your mind was racing. You loved hearing me say things like that. I wish, you thought.

"Yeah..." I mused aloud. "I think that would be a really good idea round about now."

Wait. Your brain tried to switch gears between feral and rational. Um. For a second nothing was coming, just a slight twitch of your face beneath the blindfold.

A moment of clarity prevailed. This couldn't be real, could it? He knows it's been on my bucket list since forever, but nothing's been agreed. But there's a load of people next door. This doesn't feel like when we say it at home...

Then there was a firm, single knock from the door.

You stopped still.

I stepped back, fastening my jeans. You felt me lean down, face to face, and I put my hand on your jaw.

"This is happening, baby."

"Fuck." Fuck.

"It's happening."

You blew a deep, calming breath.

FUCK.

"I will be here. No one you or I don't trust. And no cum."

You breathed steady, deep breaths.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm OK." Just...regular fuck. "Yes."

"Good girl."

II.

You hear me walk over to the door and the sound of the door brushing against the carpet, and maybe a coat scraping the door frame. You're not sure. Sat topless and blindfolded, you realise you don't know what to do with your hands, so you grip the sofa so tight you can almost feel the grain of the leather on your fingertips.

You hear footsteps walking towards you. A man's footsteps. You realise you can't even picture how the room was laid out. The sound of trousers unzipping follows, then the ruffle of clothing. Your brain explodes in the ensuing silence.

You're not sure what you're meant to do now, so you lean forward slightly, venturing.

His cock touches the side of your mouth sooner than you were anticipating. You back up slightly, reorienting yourself before opening your mouth wide enough to catch him as you move forward again. It's only as you feel his semi-hard cock in your mouth that you remember he can see you perfectly, even if it momentarily feels like you've stumbled upon a stranger in a darkroom. You teeter on self-consciousness, but the pulse of his shaft as he begins to get hard distracts you. You reach out your hands, bumping into his thighs before grasping them. They're firm, and smoother than you had expected. His cock feels drier than you've been used to lately. For a brief moment you wonder if he's into this, but then you feel him hardening and the skin feels soft against your lips so you suck him more enthusiastically, your chin undulating up and down, back and forth.

You catch yourself realising you've slipped into a sort of autopilot. You're a natural, and sucking freely and steadily as the man suppresses moans by breathing deeply. You begin to take him back further into your throat, but he pulls away. Your mouth feels empty, the thin air satiating nothing. Then you feel him moving much closer, his shaft aside your nose, his smooth balls questioning your open lips. Instinctively you kiss and then suck and then lick. You tease the skin with your teeth the way you know I like it, and it makes you think of me. You know I'm here somewhere; I said I would be. But you can hear nothing but the deep breathing of the man in front of you. He pulls back, you open up, and he reinserts his hard, soft cock. The contradiction occurs to you, and you're amused.

You're relaxed now, having a good time. So it feels abrupt when his cock slips out of your mouth and you sense him step away from you. Your hands hover in front, as if reaching, so you put them down beside you and suck the saliva from your lips. You think you hear something from over by the door - me showing the man out or something, probably. That was kinda short, you find yourself thinking. Fuck though. So hot. You try to think how long it's been on your list and smile to yourself for having really done it.

It's the silence that breaks your train of thought. You expect me to say something - to come and take your blindfold off - but there's nothing.

III.

"Baby, are you there?" you ask.

The answer isn't the one you expected. There's a scrape against the door, and a fresh set of hard heels stride into room. In no time at all, you can feel stiff denim against your knees.

Wait...what?

He must have unzipped as he strode because almost as soon a rough hand touches your face there is a long, narrow cock in your mouth. Smoothly but confidently, the man leans into your face. Bushy pubic hair smothers you just as he presses the back of your throat. He pulls back quickly and you catch a deep breath.

"Fuck," you gasp. "Not so deep, not so deep please."

A rough thumb carefully strokes your jawline, and you open up again. You hold his legs to steady the space. They're hairy, even high up on the thighs. For the first time it occurs to you to try to place the man from the crowd in the room next door, but you really don't have a clue. It shouldn't be surprising how effective blindfolds are, but still it is.

His cock slides into your mouth, still smoothly but less assertively. You feel like your tongue has time to get a better sense of it. He's almost certainly cut, and as well as being far hairier than your average you can feel prominent - though by no means unpleasant - veins criss-crossing the length of the shaft. Ribbed for her pleasure, you joke to yourself. As he reaches the back of your mouth you brace yourself against his legs and he eases off a little. You're sure it's not the first time he's heard a request for leniency.

He begins thrusting the tip, squeezing your face a little tighter with a cupped hand. The skin of his glans is smooth against your tongue, generating a soft friction as he enters and retracts more vigorously. You gasp and hunt for a more stable mouth-hold, but he's chaotic with his thrusting - anarchic, even - and defies your attempts to keep him aligned with the centre of your tongue. Still, it comes as a surprise when he jumps your teeth and nestles his cock deep in your cheek, breaking his rhythm to bury himself like a fishhook, almost vibrating against the muscles of your face with a gratifying sigh. You take a breath, one side of your mouth filled with his cock, his coarse thatch bristling your lips as you inhale. And then he removes himself, and you gasp for air as you flex your jaw.

IV.

You regain your composure as the hairy man's footsteps recede towards the door. What a day. You smile to yourself, resisting the temptation to loosen the blindfold as you go to adjust your hair.

You don't expect to hear another set of footsteps, but you can't mistake the sound as they enter the room. They stop a moment by the door. You strain to make out some chatter or whispers, potentially between the alternating figures, but you can't make anything out before the footsteps move across the room with a steady pace.

Fuck, you think. What have I got myself into? How is this even real?

The newest figure is now before you, and it's easier to make out the sound as he adjusts his clothes to reveal himself. You slowly offer your hands, pressing the air until you meet his legs. They're thicker, but still firm, and warm too. You open your mouth with a deep breath.

When the tip of his cock enters your mouth it feels smooth, and he's gentle as he pushes his way up the centre of your tongue, before pulling back slightly, as if testing you out. You can tell immediately he's a nice size, and he smells good too. Whether it's the combination of pleasant surprises or just your growing confidence, this guy is somehow reassuring - and you begin to demonstrate your gratitude, sucking him enthusiastically, flexing your fingers as he lets you find your own rhythm.

"Baby."

My voice makes you stop and retract. You had sort of forgotten I would be somewhere watching, and you're momentarily embarrassed.

"It's okay," I say. "You don't have to stop."

You hesitate a moment. Moving your mouth back to the hard cock in front of you feels like a leap of faith. You're relieved when it feels just as reassuring the second time you reach it with your lips. You begin to suck again, slowly but strongly.

"I think... maybe this one can cum," I continue. "What do you think of that?"

You pull back, fingers lightly digging into the man's thighs. You think it sounds like a good idea.

"Are you sure..?" you offer, as if those words alone don't already scream "yes" in the circumstances.

"You've shown what a good little loan you are. I think it would be a shame not to share what a good cum slut you can be, don't you?"

Your mind is a long scream. You nod.

How is this real?!

You move forward again, ready to take him back into your mouth, but you're interrupted:

"Good," I say. "Then you'd better sit back on the sofa."

You don't make the connection. You slide backwards across the seat, leaning forwards so you'll be able to suck.

"No, no. Lie back. Relax."

You're confused. You slowly lie back against the sofa, reclining into its soft leather cushions. You don't understand what's being asked.

"I said cum. I didn't say where," I tell you. "Lift your skirt, spread your legs and put your feet up on the edge of the sofa."

You process the words for a second.

"We want to show him what a good cum slut you are, like we just said, don't we?" I ask you. "So I'm going to let him cum on your cunt while I watch over his shoulder."

You hesitate.

"You... want me to be happy, don't you?"

You hesitate. The answer is yes, but you didn't see this scenario coming. Even if you weren't being loaned out, it's not the sort of thing you would do lightly, let alone with anyone.

"It's okay baby," I tell you. "I've organised all this for you; this is just one last thing to make me proud. Won't you do this one thing for me? Please?"

You answer with your actions. In truth, you don't really know what to do, so doing as you're told seems like the most obvious choice, at least. You lie back and slide your skirt up to your hips. You perch your heels on the edge of the sofa. Your cunt feels totally exposed.

First slowly, then faster, you hear him begin to wank himself. It's a sound that will never not be intoxicating, which only adds to the mindfuck.

"Can I take my blindfold off?" you ask.

"Do you need to, or want to? I reply.

"...want."

"Then no, not yet. You're going to be okay."

You wait. He's silent except for the rhythmic pounding - slow, purposeful - and you can almost feel the motion from right above your cunt. Once or twice he accidentally brushes the wet lips of your cunt with the tip of his cock. You realise it's so startling in part because it lacks the thick metal ring you've become used to with me.

Oh fuck, you think. This is risky...

His pace quickens, his purpose unerring.

...and really, really fucking hot.

And then, quicker than you anticipated, he cums. The world pauses. You feel it on your clit. It seems to weigh on you, viscous and momentarily attached, before the silky glob begins to slide down your lips, coating them in its wake. You are breathless.

Footsteps make their way to the door. It opens and then clicks shut.

V.

I spoke gently.

"You can take your blindfold off now."

We took it off together, slowly. Your eyes adjusted to the dim light as you got reacquainted with the room, the cute lamp. You looked up to see me smiling.

"I am so proud of you."

You threw your arms around me and I held you tight.

"I am so, so proud of you," I repeated. "Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?"

I held your hand as I led you back into the barroom. This time people looked up - our friends, smiling. You realised it was all for you, and blushed at the thought that at the very least everyone had an idea what had gone on back there.

And then you wondered who knew exactly what happened. Who had slid their cock into your begging mouth; who literally came on your cunt. You could scarcely believe it had just happened, despite your cunt still being coated beneath your skirt. Fuck. You tried to match the characteristics you could remember to the handful of faces you clocked, but it was no use. It could have been anyone.

We didn't stick around; I walked you to a side room where there were showers and helped you undress, testing the water for you before you stepped in and began washing yourself clean. I hung up your clothes alongside the towels. A simple moment of domestic mundanity jarred alongside the feral mindfuck you had just experienced. Already it felt like a dream.

I undressed and step into the shower alongside you, lathering my shoulders and chest. You joined in, gliding your hands over my body as I pulled you close to me. Instinctively you reached down to take my cock in your hand, passing your soapy grip over the shaft. It felt different.

You looked down and amid the lather you noticed why. There was no piercing. You did a double-take, confused. You had never seen it that way before.

"Wait, what?" you weren't sure what you wanted to say. "Where..?"

As you looked up I met your gaze, grinning at your puzzled expression.

"So how did my cum feel, baby?"