Breeding Story for My Wife

Story Info
An eroticstory for my wife to get her horny.
2.1k words
3.48
16.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story about one time that I had sex with my wife. I wrote this one up to send to my wife to get her horny and wet while I was at work. There are many more just like this. If you like this story and want to see more stories of our sex life, please vote and tell me what you liked in the comments!

----------

I walk in after completing my normal routine. Dog walked, coat hung up, hands washed, groceries put away, and sushi set out on the table. You were in the bedroom sleeping, or so I thought. I was just setting out our drinks when I hear you call me.

I turn around and walk to the bedroom door, gently opening it to peak in and see what you were calling me for and to let you know that dinner is ready.

You are sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, leaning back slightly onto your hands. You flick your head to the side, your brown hair bouncing along with it as you smile at me.

"Do you like it, Daddy?" you ask. I look down at your body, naked except for your red Victoria's Secret bra and panty set. Your smooth skin looks delicious in the low light and your beautiful dark brown eyes look up at me seductively. You keep your eyes on mine as you trail a hand down your chest, then slide it up your perfect legs before getting up and stepping towards me.

I can't respond, my mind is trying desperately to make sense of what I'm seeing. You had told me that now that my vasectomy was reversed and it was time to get pregnant that you were going to be insatiable, demanding cum all the time and draining me of it constantly. I didn't expect this to be the way we started.

You stop in front of me and slide your hand down my chest, your other hand slipped around my waist. My arms wrap around your tiny body, feeling your warmth and the softness of your skin, driving my senses crazy.

You look into my eyes, holding me there with your intense stare. Your breath is hot, quick, filled with need.

"I want you to put a baby in me, Daddy," you say, an air of desperation in your voice. "Please, fill me with your cum. I need it. Make me your little pregnant whore. Claim me completely."

I nearly pass out as you say it, my own lust overpowering everything else. All I can see is you and your sexy, perfect body presented to me, ready for me to claim.

You can tell I'm ready for you, your hand leaves my chest and finds my bulge. You tease it as you kiss me, deeply and passionately, our tongues exploring each other as we hug each other tighter. You moan against my lips as my hand grips your ass, giving it a small spank.

You pull back and without another word you pull me towards the bed. I watch as you climb up on your hands and knees getting a clear view of your ass and pussy. I feel my dick throb with need as you roll over and slide yourself to the edge of the bed.

I start unbuckling my belt, but you sit up, grab my belt, and kiss me again as you remove it, tossing it aside without looking. Your hands find the buttons of my pants, quickly undoing them and sliding them down, tiny moans escaping your mouth as you kiss me and feel my hard dick through my underwear.

I pause your kisses long enough to take off my shirt and pants completely, standing naked before you. You look down at my dick and trail your eyes up my body, your breathing getting quicker and more excited as you kiss me again, this time putting one hand behind my back and one around my dick and pull me on top of you.

Your body underneath me is soft and warm, inviting. I can feel my dick pressed against your clit through your outfit, the thin cloth doing little to hide the wetness from your soaked pussy. My lips find your neck and I run them along your shoulder, kissing and licking your smooth skin before biting down on your favorite place. Your hands tighten on my back and an excited moan escapes your lips at the sudden pain. I trail my lips and tongue down your chest, kissing your breasts and passing over your bra. I keep kissing you across your stomach, finally reaching your mound. I kiss your pussy lips and clit through your underwear, the wetness is intense and the erotic smell makes it hard to concentrate. I slide your underwear off, tossing it aside. Your clit is swollen and ready for me, your lips parted slightly, inviting me inside. I give your clit a few long licks, making you moan again as you run one hand over your body, the other you put on my head, gripping my hair. You wrap your legs around me as I kneel in front of the bed, your thighs pressed against the sides of my head.

I start to lick you quicker and quicker, pressing into you hard. You squirm, moaning louder and louder, your hand on my head pulling me into you. Finally you pull my head away. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and smile up at you, intense need written across my face.

I look into your eyes, widening as you refocus on me through the pleasure.

"I want you inside me, Daddy. Please, fuck me. Fuck your little whore wife. Fuck me and fill me with cum. I want all of it."

I could watch you squirm and beg for my cum all day, but instead I decide to give you what you want. I lean forward, rubbing the tip of my dick against your clit. You moan again, bucking your hips against me.

"I want it so bad! I want you, Daddy! Give me your cum! Make me yours!"

I press my dick against your opening, feeling your lips parting to accept me as I start to slide into you. I stop for a moment. You look into my eyes, pleading, begging me to keep going.

"You want me, Princess?" I ask. "You want my hard dick inside of you? You want my cum?" You nod, too excited to talk.

"I'm going to fill you up completely, my little whore. I'm going to fill you until my cum flows out of you with every thrust. I'm going to make you cum on my dick over and over as my cum coats your walls. I'm going to fill you with so much cum that there's no way you won't be pregnant. I'm going to fuck my little whore senseless, breeding you until you can barely stand. Then I will walk you around, showing off my little whore wife and your bump, showing what I did to you as my cum drips down your legs. And when we get home, I will fuck you again and fill you again and again, because you're my little whore wife and I will breed you whenever I want as much as I want."

Your eyes roll back in your head, your movements growing wilder by the second. You try to respond, but you can't focus on your words.

"Please... yes... Daddy, please! I want that! Breed me! Oh god..."

Your animalistic need only gets worse as I slide slowly inside of you, all the way up to my balls. You gasp, feeling me completely inside of you. Your pussy is soft, warm, and so wet that there is no resistance as I slide in and out of you, thrusting slowly as our bodies move with the rhythm.

Your hands alternate gripping me and pulling me into a faster, deeper rhythm, sliding along my back and neck and doing everything you can to feel every inch of me against you.

My lips and tongue explore your neck and chest as our pace increases, when suddenly I feel you tensing up. Your moans get louder and shorter, and your nails dig into my back.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" you yell as you feel yourself start to orgasm. "I'm cumming! Oh fuck!" you yell again. I feel your vagina tighten against my dick and I thrust into you one last time, holding it there as you clench tight against my dick. The pressure and your wild reaction is too much for me, and I feel my own orgasm rush forward. You're still holding your breath, mouth open in the middle of your orgasm when you feel my cum rush into you, spraying your back wall with hot liquid.

"Oooohhhh fuuuuuck!" I moan loudly, my back arching, as we orgasm together. Your eyes snap open with the rush of hot cum inside you, your eyes finding mine as we crest the strongest surges of our orgasms together.

We pause our fucking for a moment to catch our breath.

"Oh god, Daddy, that was..." you say before I clamp my hand over your mouth. Your eyes go wide as I look down at you, lust written all over my face.

"No, my little whore. I'm not done with you yet. You don't have enough of my cum in you. Now be a good little whore for Daddy and fuck me," I say, the sexual atmosphere between us instantly reignited.

I slide completely inside of you, put my arms around you, holding you tight, and roll over. In one quick move you are on top of me, your hands on my chest and your legs next to me, straddling me with your breasts bouncing in your bra.

You gasp, gripping me tightly with your pussy, your hands on my chest as you start to bounce on my dick, feeling me slide in and out of you, cum flowing over my dick and running between our legs. I realize as you start bouncing that the wetness is too much to just be cum and that you must have squirted a lot in your last orgasm. You don't seem to notice or care as you pick up the tempo, grinding up and down and forward and back, doing all you can to please me.

It only takes a few seconds before the familiar sensation of your vagina tightening hits my dick again.

"Oh god, Daddy, I'm cumming again!" you moan with your eyes squeezed tightly shut. You rock faster and faster, driving yourself to the edge. I grip your throat, squeezing gently, and your eyes snap open as your hands go to my wrist. With a last thrust forward you orgasm, waves of pleasure rushing through you as you struggle wildly against my dick and my hand on your throat.

You gasp, breathing hard for only a moment before you start up again, grinding more furiously this time. Your clit rubs hard against me, and I can feel the slosh of my cum inside you as you frantically rock back and forth. You put your hand on my throat this time, determined to get what you want. You look down at me, staring up at you with a look of intense pleasure on my face. You can tell I'm close to cumming again. The look on my face and the expectation of another surge of cum in your pussy is too much for you, and you feel another orgasm coming, stronger than the other two. I start moaning under you, begging you not to stop.

You push yourself harder, and are rewarded with another wave of pleasure starting to flow through you. Suddenly you feel me tense up as I grunt loudly, moaning with my release into you again. You feel a new surge of hot cum fill you up, pushing the wave of pleasure to a cascade that fills your vision and blinds you for a moment in wild passion. When you finally come to, you are hunched over me, my dick still inside of you and us both breathing hard. You lay down against my chest, our waists completely soaked with cum and squirt. I run my hands over your back as your breathing slows, and you hear me whisper in your ear, "That was perfect, my wife. Amazing. You were amazing." You smile as you shift your weight, your legs twitching from the multiple hard orgasms. "Everything you did was perfect. My perfect little princess whore wife. I love you."