Your Teasing Game Pt. 01

Story Info
I have been a bad girl, so you tease me.
914 words
3.56
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You grab me by the throat with your right hand and with your left my pussy pinning me against the wall. Struggling to move as there is no movement begins to turn me on. Taking my shirt off you pull my bra off and start to stroke your cock to become fully erect.

I don't like this and you know it, with a smirk you begin to gently suck on my nipples however this does not last long as I begin to struggle. You slip a hand down my panties while your right still holds me against the wall by my throat.

One finger slips into my pussy and I try squirm away from it giving you more of a reason to punish me than the brattiness I already gave you earlier, You bite my nipple making me moan and slide another finger inside of me curling them as they slide in and out of my pussy, Fuck this feels so good, if he thinks this is a punishment than I will be in for a good night. You pinch my nipples before standing up and looking at me in the eyes making me go flustered and shy away. Sliding your fingers out of my pussy slowly hitting my G spot on the way out, a soft sigh escaping my lips.

You begin to kiss me deeply. Sliding your tongue into my mouth and kissing me with passion and lust making me wetter and wetter every kiss. Moving your hand to the back of my head you tug my hair with the dominance I crave, moving down to attack my neck making me buck my hips and moan some more.

You move your hand to my chin, pulling and jerking me over to the bed. I'm thrown you down like a slut and you slap me on the ass, the pain turned to pleasure as my pussy begins to tingle, I try move away but you grab me shoving your fingers into my pussy and moving them to force me to become weak and small against you. Ironic because I am not a small girl atall. I give up, staying still you pull my pants off leaving me butt naked on the bed, you watch me there, with my ass in the air too stubborn to move for a couple minutes, seeing my pussy glisten with how wet I am. You admire how horny I get before you continue your punishment on me. Spanking my left cheek with your hand, watching it go red and begin to fade before going on to smack my right.

I jump with each slap, trying to hold back a moan but you sense I am enjoying it as you slap harder. The pain begins to become too much for me as I moan loud and start to wriggle around to avoid the spanks. I don't know if this is a good punishment or not as I have never been so wet in my life.

Flipping me onto my back you stand over me listening to my breath hitch and get heavier. Looking into my eyes and seeing that famous 'fuck me' look I apparently seem to give. You don't though as you line your massive cock up to my mouth, pushing in slowly at first. I take in the tip at first moving back and forth and then taking you in more into my warm and wet mouth half way and then more into my throat. We do this for a while until you push all the way in cutting off my oxygen and pinning my arms down, holding my hands. Pushing in deeper than I have ever taken you before.

Inch by inch, slowly until you are all the way in, rocking back and forth a little for a couple of seconds. I squeeze your hand when I struggle to cope with you in my throat, feeling like I am going to pass out from the lack of oxygen. Maybe this will be a long night after all.

You pull your cock half way out of my mouth hearing me inhale sharply through my nose, you begin to pull out all the way and pull me to sit up on the bed, Walking to the cupboard we hide the toys, Making me imagine all sorts of things that may be instore.

You pull our handcuffs and a gag, walking back slowly over to me and grab my hands. You look at me and see the hopeless plea in my eyes as you begin to restrain me to the bed. I begin to struggle as you walk to the other side, stroking your cock, making sure I know how turned on this makes you.

Once I am fully tied to the bed, Vulnerable. You climb onto the bed in front of me with the gag. My jaw will definitely be sore from this after the face fucking. Pulling my legs out and spreading them as you get closer to me. Looking me over like a toy for you too play with. I open my mouth submissively, trying to accept my fate.

You kiss me on the forehead, then the cheek making your way down my body. When you get to my breasts you twist my nipples making me squirm. I look at you and you are wearing that evil smirk on your face that I both love and hate. Continuing your tease you begin to kiss down further.