You're Alex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers

"Anxious to come down and visit, Mom, but I'm trying to concentrate on my classes, so I can get off to a good start." That much was true, and her grades, so far, were rewards for her efforts.

"That's being very wise, darling, and we certainly can't argue with that. Listen, I'll let you go so you can get back to your studies."

Alex was anxious to get back to what she'd been doing and hoped the evening hadn't been ruined. "Thanks, Mom. I'll try to call more often. Bye-bye, now."

"Goodbye, Alex."

She tossed her phone on the table and headed for the couch.

Jamie watched her intently as he was afraid that the pleasures of his evening were over, and he wondered what had been about to happen when the phone rang. When she sat on the couch once again and raised her eyebrows in question, he gently patted his lap, and those bare legs were back again. Jamie was inexperienced in things like this and admittedly naive, but he was beginning to suspect there was more to his having Alex's legs in his lap than simple soreness. As she approached, he noticed that the nipple bumps on her shirt had virtually disappeared. When he began rubbing her legs once again, they reappeared rapidly.

Alex was amazed at how quickly her body and emotions had returned to where they'd been before everything had been interrupted. She could feel it in her breathing, the extra heat her body was generating, and, of course, the way her nipples were pressing against her shirt, holding Jamie's eyes.

She had sensed that his fascination with massaging her feet and legs was sexual—his erection confirmed that. But she knew there was more than that. His shyness matched her own, but she was sure he now looked at her differently than he did other girls.

She had made the decision before and wanted to continue what she had begun then, and, as Jamie gently rubbed her calf, she leaned forward until she was inches from his face. From that close, she could see his chest rising and falling. His hands had stopped and were just holding her leg, his eyes riveted to hers. She moved again until her lips touched his. Alex heard the smallest groan as she pressed harder against Jamie's lips, wondering what to do next.

Jamie was having trouble comprehending what was happening. Alex, the dowdy one, who, surprisingly, had invited him to be her roommate and who was transforming into a beautiful girl, was kissing him, her lips pressed hard against his. He felt her tongue moving across his lips, almost like she wanted to part them.

Alex had read about French kissing but never experienced it, yet she was determined that tonight was the night. She felt her tongue slide between his lips and touch his, caressing it gently. Her heart was pounding, and there were sensations between her legs that were very foreign. As she heard another groan, she felt Jamie's tongue respond as it began almost dancing with hers.

They kissed for minutes until she, at last, broke away, smiling at him.

"Alex?" he questioned, panting audibly.

"I liked that," she said simply, still smiling. She knew that in the stories she read, at this point, she should pull her shirt off over her head, revealing the nipples that were trying to punch holes in the thin material. Her growing courage hadn't grown quite that much yet, even as she watched his eyes bounce between her face and breasts. She still had one more thought for the evening, but that would come later.

"I've never kissed anyone like that before," she said. Her legs were still resting across his lap, his erection very obvious.

Jamie chuckled awkwardly. " Me either." His mind kept repeating, girlfriend over and over. He wondered if that was possible. He hoped.

Alex slid her legs off Jamie's lap, bumping across the noticeable lump there. He flinched and groaned. She started to say, "Sorry," but stopped herself, not wanting to embarrass him. "Thanks for another massage," she said, accompanied by what she hoped was a sensual smile.

"Anytime," he answered, struggling to catch his breath and somehow hide his erection.

Alex stood. "Listen," she began. "I'm going to change things up a little. I need to get an early start tomorrow, so I'm going to grab a shower tonight and then finish studying in my room. Okay?"

"No problem. I'll try to get some studying done too."

Alex went straight to the bathroom, and Jamie heard the shower start. As he rearranged his shorts and his still-impressive erection, a thought escaped from his brain. She had gone straight into the bathroom and, unless she had stashed things there earlier, she had nothing but what she'd been wearing. She could still use those clothes, but that would be unusual. He might be holding a book, but his attention was fixed on that bathroom door.

The shower stopped. In short moments, the door opened, and Alex appeared, wrapped in a towel from chest to just below her ass. At her bedroom door, one hand released its hold on the towel and reached for the doorknob. The towel, now unfettered, fell away, and Jamie had a perfect view of a bare back, legs, and two gorgeous and very delectable butt cheeks. He sucked in his breath. It was like a dream. Alex's door closed, and Jamie needed to use the bathroom.

He crossed the room and closed the bathroom door. As he unzipped his pants, he noticed something lying beside him on the floor. Alex's clothes. He finished peeing, closed the lid, and sat down. There was the shirt, transparent, where he had seen the pink nipples and the rosy circle that surrounded them. The shorts were there, but his eyes were drawn to the pale pink bikini panties.

Biting his lip, he hesitantly picked them up. Had she forgotten them ... or had she left them for him to find? Whichever, he had them and was very conscious of the wetness where they'd covered her crotch. He hesitated only momentarily before bringing them to his nose, inhaling the pungent, musky, and very unfamiliar odor. He was sure he'd never forget it. There was more, however. He'd heard guys talk about eating her out, and he'd used his imagination to figure out what that was. This wasn't a "her," but as he pressed his tongue to the damp crotch, it was close enough. The taste matched the aroma. A few licks, and he was satisfied, carefully arranging the pile just as he had found it.

Jamie left the bathroom, turned off the lights, and went to his room, closing his door.

The doors to the two bedrooms were opposite each other, but the rooms shared a wall. She'd never done it before, but tonight she crouched beside that wall, her ear pressed against it. She was amazed as she was sure she could hear Jamie's breathing. Or perhaps it was his panting she was hearing. Other sounds, too, including groans and slapping. It didn't last too long, and Jamie's room grew silent.

Alex wanted nothing more at that instant than to seewhat she had justheard. Coupled with that was that ever-growing feeling that she wanted him to see her ... naked. She wanted to flash him so he'd see more of her than just her buns. She was still tingling from dropping her towel and listening at the wall, and he had wasted no time in filling her ears with what she wanted to hear.

Alex's forays into internet porn were beginning to explore things that were a bit more explicit as she wanted to match pictures and video with the stories she was reading. Not quite ready to add personal experience, she was moving slowly but steadily in that direction.

After her massage, the kiss, mooning him, and listening to Jamie masturbate, she was anxious to take care of herself. Alex had masturbated only occasionally when she lived at home, and it was never a sexual thing. It simply felt good and was relaxing after a stressful day. Now though, with the sexual content, it had become much more fulfilling. She was in bed, naked and biting her lower lip as her hand went between her legs. She suddenly stopped as she heard sounds ... voices.

"Oh, fuck, Alan. There, right there. Oohhh, shit."

She hadn't met the couple in the next apartment, but they had waved several times. She thought, quickly decided, and put her ear to the wall.

"How's this, baby," a male voice said.

"Fuck, fuck, that's even better," the female voice replied.

The words stopped, but Alex could hear the blending moans and groans. She thought she might be hearing bodies slapping together, too. As she listened further, she became aware that her hand was between her legs once again, the rubbing of her clit sending shivers through her body. Her heart pounded, and her breathing was ragged. She hoped the neighbors wouldn't hear her when she orgasmed, which was close to happening.

"Don't stop, I'm coming," a loud female voice moaned, followed by loud, staccato groans.

With those sounds in her ear, Alex's body began to spasm as she clamped a hand over her mouth to restrain the groans that welled up from within.

She stayed by the wall for just a few more seconds, then crawled to her bed and climbed in. No night clothes tonight as she wanted to savor everything that had happened today ... and tonight. The sheets against her bare skin seemed appropriate, and she knew that if she didn't go to sleep quickly, she might experiment with a second orgasm — she'd read about that in her stories, never even imagining such a thing before. But everything that had happened had taken its toll, and, with no further sounds from next door, she quickly fell asleep.

***

The following day, Jamie received a call from his mother. She was scheduled for minor surgery on Friday, tomorrow, and needed someone to drive her home and spend the night with her, just for safety. Alex bid him goodbye on Thursday night, and he was gone when she got home from classes on Friday.

She fixed herself a simple meal then went to Jamie's room. She sat on the edge of his bed, her mind careening from one thought to the next, unable to attach itself to any of them. She thought of her upbringing, the things her mother had instilled in her that were forbidden. She thought of her internet explorations, which led to her erotic stories, which caused her to rethink those things she had been taught. Perched on her roommate's bed, legs crossed under her, those feelings that had filled her body as he massaged her feet and legs, as she wore the orange shirt, went braless in the thin white shirt, and finally, mooned him, returned with vigor. There had also been the listening at the walls, each instance of which had intensified the feeling. She enjoyed those emotions and wanted more of them.

She wanted Jamie to see her naked. And she wanted to see him naked as well. She pushed her mind as hard as she dared, wanting to determine if it was just a passing predilection or if Jamie was really someone special in her life. And the getting naked — it was something she didn't understand even a little bit. It was so far outside of her life to this point that she wondered how it had stayed hidden all these years. But it was undoubtedly there, pushing itself into her mind and sometimes her body as well.

There was the ultimate question, too, the one that often nearly overwhelmed her mind and her thoughts these days—that final step.

She was a virgin.

From listening to the girls at her high school, conversations she'd managed to overhear, it was easy to believe there weren't many eighteen-year-old virgins left in the world — at least not in Ohio. She was sure some were bragging about and describing things that they only wished had happened. She was reasonably certain that her small circle of very shy girls were all virgins. Or too embarrassed to admit otherwise.

If she could stay a virgin but still experience the things she saw and read about, she'd do it. That wasn't going to happen, so she had to choose. She was making the choice, slowly but surely. Still, it was frightening. It was unknown, and that in itself made it frightening. It was going to happen despite her mother's imperative to "act the way she'd been raised." She hadn't stayed in Ohio to do that.

***

With Jamie gone, and her studying complete, Alex decided to do some shopping. She went to her room to change, and ... her brain was talking to her, making suggestions that had her shivering. She shook her head to no avail as the quiet voice only grew louder. Finally, she stopped and listened. Could she? That was the question. Doing it for Jamie was one thing, but going to the mall, actually walking to the mall since his car was not available ... ugh.

She rejected outright the thought of the thin, white shirt she'd worn the other night that clearly displayed her nipples and the dark circles of her areola. Maybe the orange shirt ... with no bra. She sensed her heart rate accelerating. And those shorts? She knew they left a tiny bit of butt-cheek showing. Could she do that?

She undressed and stood in front of the yellowed mirror. She picked up the orange shirt and, holding it, pinched both nipples until they were long and hard. She quickly put the shirt on — the bumps were readily apparent even through the medium-weight material of the top. Alex bit her lower lip. She had no idea whether or not there'd be anything to make her hippies react at the mall, but if they did, they'd be visible. She slipped her panties off and went to one of her dressers, returning with a pair of underwear she couldn't believe had cost what it had. They were bright red with a small triangle and a couple of strings—a thong that she had never had on and wondered how it would feel.

She stepped into it, snugged it into place, turned her back toward the mirror, and looked over her shoulder. Once the string met her butt, it disappeared between the two globes of her ass. It felt strange and wildly different, and she knew she'd be aware of it the entire time she was wearing it. Turning to face the mirror, she saw a potential problem. Not for today, but perhaps for her future plans for the thong. Her muff was not nearly contained by the small triangle, and she'd need to take care of that, perhaps when she returned from the mall.

She was careful to wear her comfortable Nike's as it was nearly a half-mile walk to the mall, and she was not anxious to get the aching feet again, particularly with Jamie gone. As she walked along, the thought of those massages raced through her brain, raising memories that ... She looked down at her shirt where two bumps were becoming readily apparent. She had wondered about that before, and it had only taken about five minutes for it to happen. It was what it was and, since she had not worn a bra, it was evident that she wanted it to happen.

She was thinking further about the massages when she heard a voice.

"Hey, babe. Haven't seen you along here before."

She started and, when her eyes focused, she was face to face with a tall, dark-haired guy with an Ohio State shirt covering his very broad chest. Now, what to do? This was completely foreign.

"Um, just on my way to the mall," she was able to get out, averting her eyes.

"Going that way myself. Let's walk together." His words and big smile left her few choices.

When she had finally looked at him, it was clear what was holding his interest. Of course, once she noted that, it only got worse. Could she walk along with this guy? She just ...

"My boyfriend is waiting for me there," she ventured. "He's, well, kind of jealous." Then, gathering her courage, she added, "Other than that, it would be fine."

"Well, I'm not here to cause trouble. Just hard to turn away from a pretty girl like you." His broad, white-toothed smile made her catch her breath. "Have fun at the mall, and if you get tired of that boyfriend, I'll be around." Another smile and he retreated in the opposite direction.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Alex thought as she watched the stranger's back disappearing. He was a good-looking guy, and he was interested in her. Maybe he just wanted to, what had she read, get into her pants? That thought gave her chills while, at the same time, making her blood feel like it was boiling as it coursed through her veins. It was a dichotomy she was going to have to get used to.

A little further along, two young guys passed her with a smile, and, on a whim, she dropped the little purse she was carrying and bent to pick it up, giving her a chance to look behind her. The two had stopped and were watching her. She hadn't even thought about the view they'd get when she bent over. As they quickly turned and hurried off, she struggled to push the shorts a little lower, hoping to minimize the bun exposure, but her broad hips would have none of that.

The rest of her journey was uneventful as she listened to the birds, enjoyed the scenery, the warm breeze, and the walk itself. At the mall, she checked her shirt and found her beasts still prominent, but the nipples had retreated. There were a couple of things she wanted to pick up, and Victoria's Secret provided a wide selection of what she was after. She made her purchases, took her bag of goodies, and headed out for more shopping.

As she browsed, she saw herself reflected in the window of a store—the bright orange shirt displaying the remnants of her nipple bumps, the very short shorts emphasizing her long legs, and the Victoria's Secret bag she was carrying. She smiled, wondering what had happened to the frumpy girl that watched her parents leave for Florida.

Further along in her roaming, she heard music — a violin was being played very beautifully, and she joined the crowd to listen. She'd been there a couple of minutes when she felt a pinch on her bare butt cheek. She spun around to see three young guys, obviously friends, gathered behind her.

Surprisingly herself, she said gruffly, "Which one," glaring at all three. Several people turned to watch the confrontation.

All three had innocent looks but guiltily turned and headed away.

Alex got a few sympathetic looks from the bystanders as the violin continued to play. As her anger abated, she realized she was hungry and headed for the food court, anxious to grab a little snack before heading home. She searched the signs, trying to decide what might be satisfying, and finally decided on a salad from Subway. She paid and sat down at an empty table. She had been there no more than a minute when she heard a deep, baritone voice.

"Mind if I join you," he asked, smiling.

Looking up, Alex saw the smile which was shining from a very handsome face. "Um, sure," she answered as she had no basis for refusing him. As he sat down with his tray of food, Alex noted the black, wavy hair, the square jaw, the blue eyes ... and the three-piece suit, unusual for the mall.

"Thanks," he said very warmly. "I just hate to eat alone, but I promise not to bother you." Another smile as he took his first bite of food, something oriental she could tell.

If she looked at him, she was sure he would bother her. He was ridiculously handsome. "No worries," she ventured. "I'm just shopping."

Glancing at her with a knowing look, he asked, "What year are you?"

"Freshman," she answered cautiously, wondering where he was headed.

"First time away from home?"

"Actually, my parents moved to Florida, and I stayed," she answered.

He took another bite of his meal, then smiled at her once more. "I have a couple of hours to kill. Care to join me?" The persona of his smile had changed.

The chill that raced through her this time was different than those she'd experienced recently. She didn't return his smile.

"No thanks," she said, hoping he couldn't see her trembling. Suddenly she was no longer interested in her salad, so she stood, tossed the remnants in a nearby can, and walked away, sorry that he'd be able to watch her butt as she left.

When she had rounded a corner, she stopped, taking a moment to evaluate her time at the mall. The attention on the way had been exciting, and the looks she'd gotten had been expected. She hadn't worn this outfit to be ignored, going against the way she had lived for eighteen years. The proposal she'd gotten at the food court had frightened her, but he wasn't going to drag her away. She thought he'd decided to take a shot and had missed.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers