You're Alex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers

The incident where she'd been listening to the violin puzzled her. She'd instinctively been angry, but now, as she thought about it, she had to smile. No one had ever touched her butt, or was it her ass since it was sticking out of her shorts? She wondered which of the three had done it, not that it mattered one whit. She began walking toward the exit, smiling and thinking, he pinched my ass.

She swung over one block on the walk home so she could stop by the supermarket. Thank goodness it had some self-checkout isles. Otherwise, she'd have been out of luck. She went to the section with medicines and vitamins and the like, the "like" being the important thing here. She was sure the isles in that section would be crowded with people, and she'd have to sneak around, but, luckily, they were nearly vacant. She found what she was looking for, but there were so many choices, and she had no idea which would best fill her needs. She took her time searching, finally deciding to look for something "plain" rather than those that advertised "ribbed," or "glow-in-the-dark," or "multi-flavored." She finally gave up and grabbed a simple-looking box, clutching it tightly so no one could tell what she was holding. Close-by was another thing she'd decided to get. The box with the "personal lubricant" was a bit larger and harder to conceal, but she managed.

She checked out quickly, stashing the two items in the plastic bag as quickly as she could, paid, and left the store feeling daring and triumphant. She wondered if her mother had ever purchased either of the items but doubted it.

As she walked the rest of the way to the apartment, she pondered the things that had just happened. She'd dressed provocatively, faced the attention it had caused, and dealt with a pinch of her butt. But she'd snuck around purchasing the condoms and the lubricant. She wasn't completely "liberated" yet. Maybe once she ... she swallowed hard ... used them, she'd be over that last hump.

Back at the apartment, she had one more thing to do while still "in the mood," as it were. She showered, then sat on the edge of the tub and shaved her legs. A brief pause and a deep breath, along with more shaving, and soon she was finished. She stood, dried herself, and went to her room, to the mirror. She grinned at the glistening mons she saw, the top end of her cleft now visible too. She giggled as she thought of using her phone to take a photo of the mirror and texting it to Jamie. That caused a shiver to race through her once more. All in good time, she thought. There's no rush.

She managed to do a little studying, interrupted by her thoughts of what she might do on Saturday to entertain herself. She dismissed the ideas that kept surfacing in her brain and finally decided to just wait till tomorrow and see how she felt.

It didn't help that, once in bed and coming down from another incredible orgasm, she heard the sounds from the apartment next door again. She vowed to meet those two as quickly as she could, just to see what they were like.

With Jamie not there, Alex slept in on Saturday morning. Also, with him missing, when she was up and dressed, she went to McDonald's for a quick breakfast. She had her grandfather's money, but she hated to use it too often since Jamie had barely enough to live on. She tried to pick up extra snacks and things for them without him noticing.

Back home, she had to decide how she might spend her day. The time she wasn't studying, at least. But, as she thought, there was some studying she needed to do to catch up. She went to her computer and turned it on, logging onto the internet. For the next hour, she watched videos and read articles about what she thought she'd be needing in the next few days. She laughed as she thought she might just talk to their neighbors and get all the information and advice she needed.

She reflected a lot about what she'd pretty well decided. In just this short time in the apartment, she'd determined she really liked Jamie, and she wanted him to be the one. She knew that if she simply wanted to lose her virginity, it would be uncomplicated. She was sure she could get lots of volunteers to help her. But for reasons she didn't thoroughly understand, she wanted it to be Jamie. Maybe because they would be sharing the same unique experience.

To help break the mood and remove temptation, Alex gathered up a couple of books and walked to the library. Her ploy worked well, and she accomplished even more than she had hoped. She was anxious for Jamie to get back — she'd discovered she missed him more than she'd anticipated she would, even though it had been only a couple of days. She hurried home so she wouldn't miss his arrival.

Alex checked her phone. It was a few minutes past two o'clock, and Jamie was due any minute. She looked out the front window just as he was approaching the door, then jumped up as he came in, and, before he could drop his duffle bag, she engulfed him in a warm and very welcoming hug.

"Missed you," she whispered in his ear.

"Alex, I missed you too," he said with an affection and sincerity she didn't miss.

"Is your mom okay?"

"Yeah, she did great." He looked at her and smiled. "She wanted to know if I had a girlfriend yet."

"And what did you tell her?" Alex asked with a nervous laugh.

Jamie paused and glanced at Alex. "I told her, 'not yet, but who knows?'"

Who knows? I hope I know, Alex thought, as she reviewed what she had planned. They talked for a while, sharing what had happened in the time they had been apart. It had been a short time, but she had missed Jamie in a way she hadn't imagined. She wondered if he'd had similar feelings. Perhaps she'd find out soon.

Alex prepared a simple meal while they talked, happy that things were back to "normal." Her heart was already pounding, even though her plans for the evening were still a couple of hours away.

"Did you study at your mom's?"

"I tried while she was in surgery ... got a little done. Why?"

"Maybe we can get a little done now that our tummies are full." She laughed.

"Sounds like a good deal."

So, Jamie studied, and Alex tried, perhaps stuffing a few important things into her head before finally declaring, "I think I'll take my shower tonight, again, if that's okay."

"No problem," Jamie said, looking up from his book. He had no trouble recalling what he had seen the last time she switched shower times. He was, of course, hopeful.

Alex went to her room, remembering the anticipatory look on Jamie's face. She slowly removed her clothes and took a long look at herself. To her eyes, she looked very different than she had just a couple of months ago. She knew the difference was not in her body but in her brain.

She stood and walked to the door. A deep breath and she opened it and crossed the hall to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She closed her eyes and exhaled. Had Jamie been watching?

Jamie's eyes were wide and staring at the closed door. He'd looked up just as she was going through the door, a brief profile of perfection. His book was forgotten as he was determined to watch that door until Alex reappeared. He rearranged his pants to make room for the erection that had appeared almost instantaneously. He could hear the shower, willing it to shut off.

It did.

He gave her two minutes to dry herself—she took four. And then the door opened.

Holding her breath, Alex walked from the bathroom to her bedroom and closed the door behind her, exhaling once again. Jamie had to have been watching. But whether he had or not, she had one more surprise to, well, perhaps "torture him" would be appropriate. She raided her dresser one more time, found what she had purchased yesterday, and put it on. A quick look in the mirror, a nibble of her lower lip, and she opened the door.

"Gonna do a little more studying before bed," she said, grabbing a book.

Jamie stared. Alex wore shortie pajamas, the bikini bottoms transparent except for the narrow piece that covered her cleft. The top was lacy and equally transparent, with two circular patches that hid her nipples. The scalloped lace bottom ended at her waist.

"Alex. You're ..."

"Go ahead," she encouraged.

"Gorgeous," he added quietly.

No one had ever called her that before. She felt that she had tormented him into saying it, but she could ignore that.

"Are you hot?" she asked innocently, smiling at him.

"Um, a little," he said hesitantly, wondering which "hot" she was referring to.

"Me too," she said, pulling the top off over her head. Her breasts were bare, about three feet from Jamie, and moving up and down with her breathing.

"Alex, what's happening here?"

"It's pretty obvious, Jamie. Do you like?"

"Are you kidding me?" He replied, panting. "I never thought I'd see anything like this ... those. Oh, shit, I can't even talk."

"You want to touch?" She asked, a sensual smile on her face as she pushed her breasts toward him.

Jamie's Adam's apple bounced as he digested what Alex had said. Did he want to touch? Is water wet? Was she the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen? Did he want to touch? He met her eyes, a longing look on his face.

"You can, but I need to touch something too." She smiled as her eyes dropped to his crotch.

"Oh, shit. Really?" he said, having no trouble reading her thoughts. As he jumped up and pulled off his pants and boxers, she moved to the couch beside him.

Alex's eyes were riveted to his cock, the first she'd ever seen. She was instantly comparing it with those she'd watched on the internet and was happy that it compared favorably. She smiled as it seemed to twitch, bouncing with every movement of Jamie's body. She couldn't stand it any longer, and her hand moved quickly, grabbing hold of it and giving it two or three pumps.

Jamie's hand moved more hesitantly. She said I could touch them, he thought, almost unable to convince himself it was true and about to happen. Alex's grip on his cock was keeping him from thinking about anything but that, and, as she began rhythmically pumping, he could barely breathe.

Not moving her gaze from his cock, she felt her breasts being lifted, caressed, and gently squeezed. She bit her lower lip as his fingers played with her nipples which were growing harder and longer than she thought possible. She was also sure that her pajama bottoms were soaked with her juices. Alex had never imagined the way her body would react to something as simple as a boy touching her breasts. How would it react to the rest of what she had planned?

Now, however, she wanted Jamie to experience something he certainly hadn't been expecting. She began moving her hand faster and faster, hearing sounds from him that she'd never heard before as he repeated her name over and over, clinging tightly to her nipples. With a loud groan, he leaned back against the couch, pulling even harder on her nipples as a stream of hot milky fluid shot into the air, landing on her arm. Two more streams followed quickly as she felt his cock spasming in her hand. Several more smaller streams covered her hand.

Alex slowed her pace as Jamie opened his eyes, reluctantly releasing her nipples. His eyes quickly found them again, though. "That was amazing!" she said. She meant that sincerely as his ejaculation had surprised her. Usually, in her internet watching, it seemed to be a trickle compared to what Jamie had done. And now, it covered her hand and part of her arm. Curious, she touched it cautiously with her other hand, then put it to her lips as Jamie watched. She wondered what he was thinking.

Jamie's mind was spinning. He was still struggling to breathe, his cock twitching occasionally. He could barely tear his eyes away from the large and perfectly shaped tits right in front of his face. But Alex was doing something, and he needed to follow that as well. He watched her dip a finger in the milky liquid, then touch it to her tongue. He thought his heart might explode. He had to be in some kind of dream world. What would she do next?

But Alex had completed what she'd planned for the evening. There were more things ahead, but she'd take care of them, one at a time. There was only one "first time" for each girl or woman, and she didn't want it to "just happen." It was to be gradual and unique—at least unique to her. She leaned forward and kissed him, feeling his hand touch her breast again.

"I better clean up," she said, giggling. She added quietly, "I liked that."

Jamie wanted to ask her why they didn't do it again, then. And maybe more after that. He was far too timid to do that, however.

Alex picked up her top and went to the bathroom, Jamie straining to keep from following her and squeezing her gorgeous ass. He relived what had just happened until he heard the shower shut off. The door opened, and a naked Alex appeared, waved, and disappeared into her room.

She climbed into bed and smiled. She hadn't been able to wait and had masturbated on the bathroom floor, carefully using a tiny bit of Jamie's ejaculate to lubricate her clit. She was afraid Jamie might have heard her before she'd been able to clamp her hand over her mouth. If he had, so be it. She smiled once more.

***

Jamie was a mess. He sat through his classes, but they were the furthest things from his mind ... after last night. When he'd knocked on the apartment door that first time and Alex had answered, his first impression of her was simple. No makeup, stringy hair, clothes that were mostly too big for her and hid her figure was what he saw. Now that she was wearing makeup, fixing her hair, and wearing much more attractive clothes—or taking them off, he thought of her as the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

He must have looked at his watch at least one hundred times during the day, anxious to get home and, well, see if Alex had any more adventures planned for their evening. He'd been thinking about some things he'd like to see happen but had decided he'd leave it to her. So far, he was delighted with her choices and hated to take the chance of spoiling things by going off in the wrong direction. Besides, he certainly wasn't an expert in this area and wondered how she was figuring things out. He'd begun exploring the internet and thought he might be learning a few things.

Alex's day was much better. She'd enjoyed last night more than she had expected, still unable to predict how her body would react to these new experiences. But what had happened lately only encouraged her to keep going, which she intended to do.

Jamie was home when Alex came through the door. She thought she saw an anxious look on his face and had to smile. She didn't think it showed on her face, but a mix of anxiety and anticipation had taken possession of her—she wanted things to happen.

"How were classes? " she asked innocently, thinking of her day.

Jamie smiled. Why not? he thought, deciding that, at this point, he'd just be honest. "I'm not even sure I was in any classes today." He shook his head, wondering how she'd reply.

"Me either," she said, her face reddening. "All I could think of was ..." Her voice trailed off. "Last night," she added softly.

At Alex's last words, Jamie's erection came to life. He decided that, after last night, there was no reason to hide it.

Since it seemed clear where both of them were headed, Alex giggled. "Should we have dinner first?"

"Sure," Jamie said, hearing the word, "first," perfectly willing to let the suspense build.

If Jamie was willing to let the suspense build, Alex was happy to give it time to happen. She went to the refrigerator, got two potatoes, wrapped them with foil, and put them in the oven. "An hour and fifteen minutes, and they'll be perfect," she said. "How about pork chops?"

"We have pork chops?" he questioned.

"I picked them up the other day." She liked to stop at the store when Jamie wasn't along as he was hesitant to spend money on "luxury food," as he called it. She had the money, and she enjoyed the good food. "How about some spinach," she added.

"You sound like my mom," he said, laughing.

"We have vinegar."

"Perfect."

They were able to have a pleasant conversation, avoiding what was foremost on both of their minds. Alex finally began cooking the pork chops, and soon, dinner was served. They ate quietly, and everything was delicious. Jamie helped clean up, and, at last, they were ready for what the evening had in store. They went to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Listen," Alex said, "is it okay if I take my shower now?"

Jamie wasn't about to argue or disagree. "Sure," he said. "I can wait."

Alex had to smile at his response. She hoped she could wait as well.

She went to the bathroom and undressed, climbing in the shower and turning on the water. She waited a minute or so before she called loudly.

"Jamie, can you come here a minute?"

"Sure," he called, jumping up from the couch. What the heck could she possibly want?

"Whadaya need?" he said through the door.

"Can you wash my back?"

Jamie's heart stopped. Did she really say that? He moved before she had a chance to change her mind, opening the door and dashing to the shower. Not quite sure what to do next, he said, "Hi."

"Hi. Can you wash my back?" Her voice sounded different, a difference that he liked, and that made his body react, a total reaction he'd never experienced.

"Love to." He paused for a few seconds, puzzled. "How should I do it?" he asked, peeking through the split in the curtain.

"Up to you," she said, looking at him over her shoulder, her wet hair draped across her face.

A deep breath and a second's thought. Jamie tore his clothes off and stepped through the curtain to the rear of the tub, closing it behind him. Alex's back was toward him ... and her delicious ass.

"Hi, again," Alex said, smiling and turning to face him.

She stood an arm's length from Jamie, beads of water dancing on her marvelous body, wet hair adorning her face. His eyes were drawn to her breasts, tantalizing drops of water clinging to each nipple. She held out a bar of soap and a washcloth.

Jamie took the soap. "I'll use my hands."

Alex turned and stepped into the spray. She closed her eyes, waiting for Jamie's touch. What she felt was not what she'd expected as his erection was bumping against her ass. That kept up for a moment before he stepped back and began washing her back.

Jamie filled his hands with lather and began rubbing, stroking, caressing, and adoring her back. Wet and foamy, his hands slid easily over her smooth skin. As she moved her arms and twisted gently to his ministrations, he could feel the gentle rippling of her muscles. He was washing her waist, then lower, rubbing her butt cheeks, squeezing more than was necessary with no complaining from Alex.

It was time, and Alex turned to face Jamie, hoping he'd take the cue. She was chewing her lower lip, trying to decide if it was from nervousness or anticipation. She watched as his hand moved up her stomach, then onto her breast. At first, he continued washing, then dropped the pretense and began massaging and squeezing, gently pulling and twisting her nipples. His deep breathing had her doing the same. The hot water felt cool against her burning skin. Unable to stand it any longer, she dropped to her knees, taking hold of Jamie's erection and meeting his eyes with hers.

His eyes were wide as he watched her hand stroking him. He was more than ready for a repeat of last night when he saw her looking up at him. She smiled through the water splashing on her face, then her head went down, her lips surrounding his cock. She groaned loudly as she pressed forward, feeling his cock bump against his throat.

"Alex," Jamie groaned, not sure he was comprehending what was happening. This had certainly not happened before, and he was losing control of his body. He could feel her mouth working, her lips and tongue producing unimaginable sensations. She slowed, her lips moving toward the base once again. He heard her gag, then once again, before she buried her face in his pubes. It was more than he could endure, and he tried to warn her.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,433 Followers