You're Alex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, gonna come," he groaned, but she didn't change what she was doing, her mouth moving in and out on his cock. She'd heard his warning and was anxious for it to happen. She clasped his balls with one hand, her other squeezing his butt, holding him against her. She heard an even louder and longer groan, and hot liquid filled her mouth, his cock twitching with each squirt.

As Jamie recovered, Alex slowly and gently stroked his diminishing erection, fascinated by its feel, the way it had reacted to her touch, and particularly to her mouth. She couldn't imagine such things barely weeks ago. With her stroking, his cock was definitely getting hard and stiff again.

What had happened had emboldened Jamie, and he took hold of her legs.

"Jamie, no."

Startled, he sent a questioning look.

"The shower's getting cold." She smiled warmly. "Let's go to my room." She pulled her legs free, stood up, and turned off the shower, then stepped out, Jamie right behind her, patting her ass. They dried quickly. Alex ran to her room and jumped onto her bed, licking her lips as Jamie joined her.

"What do you think you're going to do now?" she asked in the huskiest voice he'd ever heard. which, of course, wasn't saying a lot.

"Whatever you want me to do ... and will let me do," he answered, smiling at her.

Alex knew what she wanted him to do—and what she was totally ready for yet, at least according to the plan she'd made. It was all going to happen, but in a matter of time. But, how to tell him right now? She gritted her teeth and said what she'd never envisioned herself being able to say.

"I want your face in my pussy."

Jamie stared at her for long seconds, his nostrils flaring. He smiled as his eyes left hers and dropped to the place she had just mentioned. He'd imagined what a pussy might look like, but that's all it had been—imagination. What he was seeing was real and more inviting than his mind-pictures. He put his hands on her thighs, and that alone was enough to make his heart pound. The musky aroma brought back memories of the time he'd tasted her panties.

He pressed on her legs, spreading them further, the puffy labia opening to his eager tongue. This was all new, but his tongue seemed to know what to do as it slid between those lips to a delectable moan from Alex.

She pressed her hips against his face, savoring the electricity that was coursing through her body. His tongue began at the bottom of her cleft and moved slowly along until it touched her clit; that produced a tiny squeal, a jerking of her hips, and Alex's hands grasping his head.

Jamie liked that, and his tongue flicked away at the nub he'd found. Not satisfied, he used his hands to hold her labia apart, fascinated by the pinkness, the wetness, and the bright pink nub that responded so delightfully to his tongue. More flicks, more moans and squirming, and then his lips closed on her clit, sucking on it as his tongue rubbed back and forth across it.

It started where Jamie's tongue was tormenting her, then spread through every nerve and muscle of her body, curling her toes, clenching her fists, throwing her head backward, a loud moaning escaping her lips as wave after wave of euphoria spasmed through her body. Jamie wrapped his arms around her to keep from being "bucked off" her pussy.

"Oh God, Jamie, stop, stop!" She was pulling his hair, trying to break the hold his arms had on her. She thought she might explode if he didn't.

Afraid she was going to pull out hunks of his hair, Jamie released her, reluctant to move away from the most enticing place he'd ever been.

If Jamie didn't know what she was feeling ...

"Jamie."

He raised his head, smiled, and kissed her, gently nibbling her lower lip.

He knows.

She was ready, and she was sure he was too. She watched him watching her, sure he was waiting for her to say it. Surprising her, he reached out and took her hands in his, his courage growing with each passing second.

"Alex, you are the most beautiful ... "

When he paused, she spoke up. "Jamie, don't be—"

"You are," he interrupted. "Don't argue with me." He squeezed her hands. He was beginning to understand her and what she wanted and hoped he could enhance the experience for her ... and for him as well. "Beautiful naked lady," he began, to reddening cheeks from Alex as she self-consciously pulled her legs together, "tomorrow, if you are willing, I would like to take you to dinner."

Alex smiled broadly. "Are you asking me for a date?"

"Only the third time I've ever done it." He sent her a questioning look.

"Three? You're way ahead of me. I'd love to have dinner with you. And then ...?"

"And then ..." he smiled.

It was her turn to lean forward and kiss him.

They were both enjoying this kissing thing.

"Jamie, I'm afraid I'll be cold tonight. I don't want to trouble you too much, but could you sleep with me?" She giggled as she finished saying it.

Still sitting beside her on the bed, he replied, "Whatever you'd like, babe."

"Babe? What have you done with Jamie?" She chucked.

"I hear he moved in with a, well, a babe. Changed him some."

Jamie lifted the edge of the covers, and Alex crawled under them, him right behind. He snuggled against her, arm around her waist. She pulled his hand to her breast. Soon they were both asleep, warm and content.

***

Alex was surprised when she woke up at the usual time. She was also momentarily surprised that there was an arm wrapped around her. She carefully rolled over and kissed a still soundly sleeping Jamie. She unwrapped his arm and slipped out of bed, quickly dressed, ate breakfast, and headed for her eight o'clock.

She tried to listen, focus, and concentrate, but it wasn't working. Before, it had been "last night." Now, it was "tonight," One was based on solid ground, on something that had been experienced and remembered. The other was an aspiration, a possibility, an illusion that had yet to be made real. Whatever it took, she was going to make sure it was real.

Despite her anxiety, she felt very content. She wondered how her life would have been different if Jamie hadn't knocked on her door ... and if she hadn't gotten the surge of courage (or possibly desperation) that made her insist he be her roommate. Without that, she was sure she'd be in a far different place right now.

She floated from class to class until It was three-fifty and time to head home and dress for her dinner date. She had a dress she'd purchased before Jamie had moved in, hoping she'd have a reason to wear it sometime in the future. The future was tonight. She'd blushed when she'd tried it on and hoped she wouldn't be bright red all evening. She was laying out her clothes when Jamie got home.

"I need a favor, Jamie," she said, smiling at him.

"Are we negotiating?" He asked, returning her smile.

Alex shook her head and chuckled. "You've changed."

"Change only happens when something or SOMEONE is the catalyst that forces it to happen.

"Jamie, where did you get that?"

"Freshman psychology," he said, his expression changing drastically, "and my heart."

It took about two seconds for the tears to begin. She hadn't imagined anything like what had just happened ... what he had just said. And now he was hugging her, his chin on her head.

"Are you okay?"

"Jamie, I'm ... I'm ... yes, I'm okay." so okay she thought.

Hands on her cheeks, he tilted her head.

"But, you're crying." He looked puzzled.

"Because I'm happy."

"When I saw my mom cry, it was never because she was happy."

"I'm sorry for that, Jamie. But, I'm happy; I'm very happy."

She was afraid to kiss him with the feelings that were just waiting to overwhelm her and shorten their evening. So, she simply returned his hug, squeezing him hard enough that he grunted. This time she tilted her head, smiling at him, only to be nearly melted by his look.

"I'm happy, too," he said softly. "Now, about that favor."

She'd nearly forgotten. "I need to get ready, and I, well, would like to surprise you a little. So, I'll use the bathroom, and you stay in your room until I tell you I'm finished. I'll get dressed in my room and yell when I'm ready. It'll be kind of like you coming to the door to pick me up."

"Sounds cool."

Alex brought everything she'd need to the bathroom. She put waves in her long, dark hair. She applied light makeup the way she'd learned from the internet, went to her room, and yelled to Jamie.

She dressed, checked herself in the mirror, and was ready.

"Ready," she called.

"Me too," she heard in return.

A deep breath and she opened the door, walking slowly toward Jaime.

His eyes were wide. The flowered red dress plunged dangerously, revealing much of the skin that only he had seen. The ruffled skirt stopped inches above her knees, her long legs dazzling to his eyes. Her eyes were sultry, her lips glossy, her body enthralling.

"Say something," she encouraged.

"Wow," he said, sounding amazed, although that was the last thing he wanted. "I ... um ... I'm not sure there's a word for how you look."

Alex felt a shiver run through her body at Jamie's comment. It was beyond her ken. As he stood, she was surprised at his appearance. She was certain he had splurged and purchased new khaki slacks and a dress shirt for their date. It touched her deeply that he would do that since she knew how tight his finances were. But those two items, plus the sports coat she hadn't seen before, created someone she hadn't expected but who looked, well, yummy.

Alex headed straight to Jamie and kissed him. "Ready to go," she said.

"You smell fantastic."

"Thanks, and that's for you."

Jamie's heart was pounding at the sight of her, her aroma, and the thought of what lay ahead, both now and later. He was hoping his body wouldn't betray his feelings, at least until later.

They headed out the door, Alex holding his arm as they walked to the car.

"Longhorn SteakHouse okay?" he asked as he opened her door.

"Oooh, that sounds wonderful," she said, bending to slide into the front seat.

As she bent, Jamie had a perfect view down the front of her dress. She's not wearing a bra he thought, biting his lower lip. He'd seen those fabulous breasts more than once, but this was different, seeing the smooth and flawless fullness ... in public. He watched her eyes meet his, and she smiled.

At the restaurant, they were seated, and Alex was studying the menu.

"Alex, you haven't seen it, but everyone that can see our table is looking, or has looked, at you."

"Jamie, no," she said, her cheeks reddening. She was looking straight at Jamie, afraid to let her eyes wander.

He reached across the table and took hold of both of her hands. "Why wouldn't people look at you? You've dressed up, and you're gorgeous."

"But it's just for you, Jamie, not for them." She sounded almost frantic, not wanting others to look at her. He squeezed her hands. "Thanks," he said simply.

They ordered and ate, Alex glancing around occasionally, sometimes catching others looking at her. She thought back to her mall trip in the orange shirt. This was really no different. Just that thought relaxed her, and she finished her meal smiling. When their server asked if they wanted dessert, they both chuckled, which brought a knowing wink from the server.

Alex nearly ached to pay for dinner. She'd make it up to him somehow. As they drove home, she felt her body already responding to the anticipation building inside her. When they came through the front door with Jamie squeezing her butt, she thought she might pass out. Once inside, she stopped, but before she could turn around, Jamie stopped her.

"Don't move," he said, carefully lifting her hair and kissing the back of her neck.

Alex's breath caught in her throat at the touch of his lips. She felt his hand on her back, then the zipper of her dress slowly lowering. A pair of kisses to her back and the straps were off her shoulders, her bare nipples hardening in the cool air. As the dress crumpled around her feet, she kicked it aside, trembling as she waited for Jamie's next move.

He was breathing heavily as his eyes moved across her bare back, then down to her ass barely covered by her lavender bikini panties, and then down those long, willowy legs, their shape bewitchingly enhanced by the red heels. He carefully hooked his thumbs over the lavender lace and kissed her back once more.

Nothing had actually happened yet, but Alex knew her body was already beginning to glisten — she could feel the heat from her blood as it raced through her body. Adding to her excitement was the change in Jamie, that he was suddenly much bolder than he had been while she had pushed things along, learning as she went. Now she could only wonder what he'd do next. That happened quickly as her panties were sliding down her legs. She felt him kiss her ass as he pushed the panties to the floor.

Jamie was shaking with a naked Alex just six inches from him, waiting for him to tell her what to do. Still fully dressed, he pressed his erection against her butt crack. He heard a quiet moan. He stepped around her, and their eyes met. He'd never seen a more sensual or inviting look, and he threw his arms around her, their lips meeting in a kiss charged with passion.

Alex struggled to free Jamie of his sport coat and then his shirt, popping off a button in her haste. Her lips and tongue were fully engaged with Jamie, and now her breasts as well. She was frantic to get his clothes off so she could use her hands for more pleasurable pursuits. As Alex fought with his belt, she felt his hands helping her. The instant his pants were down, her hand was in his boxers, grasping and stroking his cock. She dropped to her knees, pulling the boxers down with her.

One more time, Jamie felt his cock engulfed by Alex's mouth. It was a heavenly feeling. His hands were on her breasts, lifting, squeezing, caressing, and pulling on the nipples, ecstatic feelings tearing through him with every touch. He felt his hips moving rhythmically, having sex with her mouth. As he realized what he was doing, he understood he wanted a different kind of sex — and felt sure that's what Alex wanted as well.

"Alex, stop, stop," Jamie said, barely able to speak.

A startled face looked up at him, saliva dripping from her chin. "Jamie?" she questioned.

He sat beside her and kissed her.

"Beautiful lady, should we go to your room?"

She took a deep breath. It was a simple question, but she knew what he was really asking. She hesitated for only a second, a lifetime of words, feelings, and hesitancy barely deflecting her from what she wanted. And who she wanted. She stood and headed to the bedroom with Jamie, knowing her life and who she was would be changed forever.

Barely through the door, Jamie grabbed Alex around the waist and pulled her onto the bed beside him. One more time he felt he was living a dream, an astonishing fairy tale he hoped would never end. He hovered over her, absorbing her beauty and the passion he saw in her eyes. He lowered his lips to hers, their tongues dancing, Jamie's hands finding her breast, teasing the hard nipples as her arms squeezed him against her.

Alex struggled as she wanted his cock in her before it was ... That thought caused a shiver of fear, a fear of the unexplored, the unknown ... and feared incompetence. Was Jamie feeling the same? The way he was exploring and devouring her, she doubted he had any reservations about tonight.

"Jamie," she gasped, "I want it ... you ... in my mouth."

With a sensual smile, he said, "You've done it all so far, Alex. Tonight it's my turn."

If it was possible, her heart pounded even harder at his words and his look. It surprised her, but it excited her that she would be going where he led her. It was the start of something she hoped would continue. She laid her arms back on the bed, opening herself to him. She groaned when he spread her legs, his hands parting her puffy labia and his tongue seeking that swollen nub that brought her extraordinary pleasure.

Jamie alternated between his tongue, lips, and fingers, reveling in the sounds he heard from Alex, the jerking of her hips, the way her hands locked in his hair and pulled his head against her pussy.

Alex felt herself approaching the edge, the sensations from what Jamie was doing radiating throughout her entire body, curling her toes, squeezing her eyes shut as her body spasmed over and over, Jamie being unrelenting in working her clit until she squealed and begged him to stop.

He lifted his head and moved until he was face to face with Alex, his legs still between hers. When her eyes at last opened, he was ready and looking at her longingly. He was having trouble believing what was happening. But he wanted it, wanted her, and wanted to continue to explore together with her — the first time for both of them.

The look they shared said it all.

Jamie moved, and Alex felt his cock pressing against her labia. It was going to happen, and she wanted it. As his hand went between her legs, her arms went around him, holding onto him as if he were saving her from something. Maybe he was, but she was not concerned about that now. She wanted him to take her, to be inside of her. She groaned as she twisted her body, opening the drawer in the table beside the bed.

Jamie saw her and understood. He raised onto his elbows as she tore open the small packet. Her eyes found his, and he rolled to his side and watched her unroll the condom onto his cock. She lay back, and his hand went between her legs, guiding his erection toward a hot, wet, and inviting place. He felt the head slide into her opening and heard Alex gasp.

It was there, and she couldn't keep her hips from pushing against him, wanting him to enter, to fill her in a way that had never happened before. She opened her eyes to see him looking at her almost questioningly. As she pulled his head down to kiss him, she felt the pressure between her legs increase. She was anticipating pain, but what she felt was a gentle stretching and a gradual filling that continued as Jamie tenderly but firmly pushed his hips forward until they were solidly against her. It was what she'd wanted since soon after she'd met him, and she could barely deal with the feelings that were overwhelming her.

As Jamie felt his cock totally buried in Alex's pussy, the intense feelings that were radiating from his erection to the top of his head and the tips of his toes were something he'd never imagined in his young life. Still, he wanted more, and as he slowly withdrew, her mouth opened, a moan emerging as he firmly slid in a second time.

As Jamie's rhythmic thrusting increased in both pace and intensity, Alex struggled to keep her eyes open. She wanted to see his face at that special moment, and she knew it wouldn't be long in coming. She heard a long groan as he buried his face against her neck, his lips pulling hard on her soft skin. Her body was being pressed into the mattress by Jamie's unrelenting thrusts, each one driving her emotions to levels she'd never experienced. Suddenly he stilled, his pulsing cock buried as deeply as possible in that warm, wet tunnel that was holding him tightly. It went on for long seconds until she felt his lips release her.

Raising his head and struggling to speak, Jamie stammered, "Are ... are okay?"

She pulled his head to her and kissed him — a very brief kiss as they were still panting. "I'm better than I've ever been, '' she said, caressing his cheek.

"Oh, shit," Jamie said, dropping his eyes.

"What?" Alex said, alarmed.

"I'm sorry. I ... you've got ... one of those red marks on your neck."

Alex chucked. "You mean a hickey?" she said, touching the spot on her neck.

"I'm sorry," he said again, Starting to roll away from her.