You're Alex?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move!" She was still cherishing the feel of him inside her and didn't want it to end. When Jamie had settled over Alex once again, she smiled at him. "It's fine," she said. "Tomorrow, I'll walk around proudly displaying my hickey, and all the other girls and women will be jealous."

Jamie decided quickly that they would certainly be jealous, but mostly of her face and figure. He wasn't sure about the hickey, except that he had enjoyed, well, enjoyed it all.

"We just made love," Alex said softly, watching Jamie for a reaction.

Before this, it had just been an expression, something that was said when you had sex. But when Alex spoke those four words, it sounded different than it ever had before. Made love. Is that what we just did? he thought. Was she that special? He smiled.

"We did, didn't we?" he said, kissing her gently.

Alex's cell phone rang.

"Ignore it," she said, sure Jamie was about to jump up and bring it to her.

"Might be important," he cautioned. "Besides, I need to ... " He paused.

Sighing, Alex said, "Okay," as she reluctantly felt Jamie's cock leave her pussy. She headed for her phone while Jamie ran to the bathroom.

Another big sigh from Alex. "Hi, Mom."

"You never call, so I have to check up on you. Hope you weren't busy."

Alex snorted, then recovered. "No, everything is good." She switched the phone to speaker so he could listen.

"That's great. You going to make it down here for thanksgiving?"

She sensed Jamie coming up behind her. "No, Mom, I don't think soooo," she squawked as his hand went between her legs, one finger going inside her.

"What's wrong, honey?" Angela sounded alarmed.

"Nothing," she answered, backing away from Jamie, a good-natured glare going in his direction.

"Jamie was just teasing me. We're getting along very well now." She could barely keep from laughing out loud at the irony.

Jamie was mouthing to Alex, "YOUR MOTHER WOULD DIE," as he swept his hand across both of their nakedness.

"I'm so glad. You'll surely be here for Christmas, then."

"I think I can talk Jamie into going to Florida for Christmas." Jamie shook his head. She almost said, "He said he'd love it," but caught herself just in time. "Yes, we're going to Jamie's mother's place for Thanksgiving." A smile and a shake of the head confirmed that. "And we'll be in Florida for Christmas. I think you'll love Jamie." I certainly do. she thought, but didn't add that. "And, I know I've been bad about calling, but I'll be better. I promise."

"That would be wonderful, dear. You know we miss you. I'm going to get nosy again. Any boyfriend yet? We want grandchildren, you know."

Alex giggled, and Jamie rolled his eyes. "Well, I did have a date with a boy just tonight, so, who knows. I'm sure I'll have more information by Christmas when we visit." She began to back up as Jamie had a very sinister look on his face and was headed toward her again.

"That's wonderful news, dear," Angela replied as Jamie jumped behind Alex, squeezing a breast with one hand, the other between her legs, rubbing her clit.

Alex was grimacing, savoring the now familiar sensations enveloping her body, still hearing her mother's voice in her ear.

" ... seem to be a nice boy?"

"The best," she gasped, her breathing already labored, Jamie's renewed erection bumping against her ass, making her anxious to return to the bedroom. She bit her lip to steady herself, and Jamie's hand stopped momentarily. "Can I call you back later?"

"Sure, honey. Everything okay?"

"Per-fect," she was able to say as Jamie's finger was back in motion. "Bye." And she pressed the red "END" button, not wanting her mother to hear what was about to happen.

"That feels sooo good," she whispered in his ear, her back pressed against his chest.

"You have more condoms?" was his reply.

"A whole box," she groaned, her body vibrating with ecstasy. "But we can get more tomorrow if we need them."

As he guided her to the bedroom for their "second time," he thought they'd be making a trip to get more, if not tomorrow, then surely the next day.