You're Like a Little Boy at Times Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers

"I was absolutely mortified. But I also found it exhilarating." By now I could assume that Mel had let Rachel in on some secrets.

"I am so going to do that to Michael. I would love to see the look on his face."

"I'm pretty sure that he would end up thanking you for it." I was imagining the look on his face too.

"So the party was ages ago and that was the last orgasm you had. How can you resist the temptation to jerk off?"

I was feeling pretty good about myself when I could answer so easily. "I would feel as though I was letting Mel down, I suppose. And it turns me on to deny myself for her. I'm loyal to her."

Rachel pondered this for a moment trying to understand. "You don't ever feel like you are so aroused you can't stand it and just have to get yourself off?"

I shook my head, even though it wasn't quite true.

"So, Mel doesn't give you any hint of when she might next let you cum?"

"No."

She lapsed into silence and took a long sip of wine. "I have something to confess. I feel like I have to confess to you."

I waited, curious.

"Mel told me that to learn how to be dominant, I had to learn what it is like to serve. She had me perform oral sex on her, in front of Michael. Are you mad?"

I smiled genuinely at her. "No, that sounds incredibly hot. Had you been with a woman before?"

"Only when she kissed me at the party. It was so erotic. God, you're so lucky. Her smooth pouty pussy is just so perfect" she gushed.

I paused, not sure what to say.

"Isn't it?" Rachel pressed.

"Um, I'm sure it is. I know it is, but...well...I've never actually...seen her...down there."

"What do you mean you haven't seen her down there?" She demanded. "You've seen her pussy before."

"Well, yes, of course I've seen her pussy. Well, I've kind of seen it, under her pants."

Rachel put down her drink and slapped my leg. "Under her pants! You've never seen her naked pussy? That is messed up, James!"

It sounded crazy alright, put like that.

"But you've touched her there, right?"

"No, not really."

"Not really!?" She slapped me again on the leg. "You haven't even touched her? That means for sure you've never actually had sex with her."

"Yes, we have had sex," I defended. "She has-"

"I know what she does to you, how she has been inside you. But are you telling me that you have never been inside her?"

"No, I haven't," I admitted, feeling dumb.

"Wow. Oh my gosh. I am starting to understand, now." She was looking incredulously at me. She gulped her wine this time.

Concern suddenly crossed her brow. "Oh God. Do tell me that she has... pleased you. I mean, given you oral sex? James, this is important, has she ever given you a blowjob?"

"No, she hasn't."

Rachel sighed and put down her empty wine glass. "This will be even harder for me, in that case."

She began to pull off her top "Mel cares about you so much. She told me she loves you so, James. You need to know that."

She reached around behind her to unclasp her bra.

"Rachel! What the hell are you doing? Mel will kill us both!"

"I have been instructed to do this. Learning to serve so that I can be a more effective domme. Relax, I'm just going to suck you off" she said as her milky breasts spilled into my view.

"Don't be crazy, Rachel!"

She unfastened her skirt and let it drop. "Oh, I really, really want to do this. I'm going to do this. It's just a bit weird that Mel never has."

"No. No." I said resolutely.

"She said you'd be difficult. I almost think she wanted you that way." Rachel left her panties on and knelt in front of me on my floor. She rummaged in her purse for her phone while I just stood gaping.

"Mel? Yes, hello...Yes, I'm at his place...He is just as scared a little sissy as you said he would be...Yes, I promise to talk dirty to him...Sure, here he is." Rachel passed her phone to me.

"James, are you there? What's going on?" It was so nice to hear Mel's voice.

"Rachel is at my house, Mel. She said you sent her."

"I did send her. I sent her to cheer you up while I'm in Kansas City. Are you two getting on OK?"

"We're getting on fine, and thank you, it's just that.."

"What? What is she doing that has you in such a fluster, James?"

"She's kneeling in front of me on my floor. She... is all but naked."

"Oh my goodness. How did you get her to take her clothes off? What did you say to her?"

"Nothing, Mel. I promise. She told me..."

"What baby? What did she tell you?" Mel had a sweet, almost mocking tone.

"She said that you...wanted her to..."

"What James, spit it out."

"To... suck me."

"Poor boy, you are scared stiff aren't you?" Mel soothed. "It is just an easy little test. You would never let that happen would you pet? You can prove it to me, I know you can. Tell her to pull your pants down. And I really hope you have panties on."

"Mel?" I asked, confused.

"I'd rather you didn't question me, pet," Mel said firmly.

I spoke to Rachel. "Mel says, um can you please..."

"No." said Mel. "Don't ask her, tell her. And don't use my name."

Rachel's big brown eyes were looking up at me expectantly.

"Pull my shorts down Rachel." My voice sounded anything but commanding.

Rachel unzipped my shorts and worked them down my legs, smiling broadly when she exposed my pretty frilly panties. I was so startled and nervous that my cock was close to limp. She nuzzled me through my underwear, pressing her cheek into me and cradling my balls. The silken panties caressed my sensitive skin exquisitely and blood began to fill my shaft. Rachel patiently helped it unfold as it lengthened within the confines of my panties, kissing it through the silk until the purple head jutted out from under the waistband. She rubbed her hands over my stomach and leaned in to lick the glistening bead of precum from the tip.

I moaned aloud. "Rachel, you have to stop. Please." I begged.

"What is it, baby?" Mel was asking. "I told her she could start sucking you only if you were hard when she exposed you. But you wouldn't be hard would you? Why would you be hard for her? I'm all the way out here in Missouri and can't do anything about it. I can trust you to be good while I'm at my sister's can't I?"

I could only gasp. I watched Rachel's cheeks suck in around my cock.

"James, pet, why are you moaning? You didn't get hard did you? If you were hard she was instructed to suck you, but I never thought you would be. I was going to prove to her how devoted you are to me."

"Mel, she..." I panted.

"Tsk. Her sweet mouth has touched your cock, hasn't it boy?"

"Yes, oh I'm so sorry Mel. I can't help it... I'm hard...it was your voice," I said pathetically.

"My voice and not Rachel's hot tongue?" Mel laughed.

Rachel looked up at me, my precum coating her lips. "Wow, you taste so sweet. It's as if I just licked the moisture from a girl's slit," she whispered.

"What is Rach whispering, baby?" Mel said through the phone.

"S-she...says that I taste like a girl, Mistress," I stammered.

"Oooh! I'm so proud of you. Such a sissy that you ooze girl juice out of your faggy cock," she teased. "But seriously, you really need to stop her now, before I get angry."

Rachel licked around the head, purring with delight. I couldn't pull away. Instead, I balled up my fist by my side in defiance of the pleasure. She plunged down my length until her nose touched the spot where my pubes would have been, if Mel didn't make me shave them off.

"Oooohhh, fuck," I moaned.

"She's sucking you now. I can even hear her slurping." Mel sighed. "Okay, James. It's okay. It's not too late. Put your hand in her hair. You don't have to cheat on me. You can gently take her mouth off your cock- MY cock."

I put my free hand in Rachel's brown hair.

"Did you pull out of her mouth James? Did you pull her head away from you? You can stop this. You wouldn't betray your Mistress would you?"

I twined my fingers into Rachel's hair, willing my self to pull away. Her tongue moved in circles on the underside of my cockhead, causing my hips to jerk. That served to force my cock deeper into her throat. "Please, Mistress! I can't...I'm too weak. I'm so sorry. It feels so good. Please tell her to stop for me."

"I'm all the way out here in another state. I can't believe you're still letting her suck that greedy hard cock."

Rachel pulled up briefly, drooling saliva and then went down on me again.

"James," Mel cooed in my ear, "let's try this again. Whose cock is it?"

"Your cock Mistress. My cock belongs to you."

"Look down at that needy cock, boy. Tell me, whose eyes are looking up at you? Whose pretty mouth is that cock sliding in and out of?"

"Oh fuck! Rachel's Miss!"

"Rachel's? Why is my cock in Rachel's mouth?" Mel was still talking so sweetly.

"Because I have no self control. Oh, Miss, please, why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing this? You've got a nerve. Still, true betrayal would be to give that girl your cum. You definitely respect me too much to do that to me. You have that much control over your disgusting body's desires, surely? You care about me too much than to just think with that hard, aching, cummy cock. I know you do."

"Mistress, I won't cum. I promise. Please, though, you have to tell her to stop!"

Rachel was bobbing her head up and down on me, her hands pulling me in by my buttocks.

"Oooh fuck. Mel, do something!" I was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Tell her honestly, does her mouth feel good on you? Tell her, reward her for her hard work. She is being such a good girl for me. There are bigger, juicier cocks out there if she wanted to suck a real man's cock. Stop being so selfish and thank her. Tell her how her warm wet mouth feels. Be nice."

"Thank you Rachel. Ahhhh fuck. Your warm wet mouth feels so so good. Thank you. Oooh...but please stop. Don't make me cum. Please, I love Mel, don't make me cum in your mouth. Why, Mel, why are you torturing me?" I panted.

"Torture? Poor James. You are a fucked up little sub, aren't you? A pretty girl giving you a blowjob is torture now?"

Rachel pulled off me, and I thought the test might be over. She merely sucked on her finger and snaked it between my legs to push it against my asshole.

"Mel told me to make sure my finger was in your ass when I made you cum." Her mouth sucked in my cock again.

"What did she say, baby? I couldn't hear..." Mel asked down through the phone.

"She told me...fuck, no! Oooh. She said she was going to make me cum with her finger in me..."

"I told her that it's not enough for you to simply get your little dick sucked anymore. At one time it was- a long time ago now. Do you remember, boy? Can you think back to when a pretty girl giving you a blowjob made you feel like a teenage stud? You thought you were so straight, then."

"Yes, Mistress," I gasped. I did remember. A sexed up straight teenaged boy, joining in the teasing when one of our friends was being 'too gay'.

"Now straight, vanilla sex makes you feel uncomfortable. Tortured even? You don't even know how to use a girl's willing mouth any more. You need kinky and twisted to get off. It has to be you who is being used. You crave being the victim so that you can pretend its their lust and not yours. That's why Rachel's fingers are there. Don't they feel like that insistent pressure of a cock being pushed against your faggot asshole?"

"I...I don't know, Mistress," I whimpered, hating the truth in Mel's words. Rachel's fingers were sliding through the tight ring off my ass.

"Oh, I know its not the same as the smooth, blunt end of a man's cock. But it makes you think about it. It's a trigger: your ass is played with, so you think of cock. Tell Rachel that what her fingers are doing makes you think of a hard, juicy cock being pushed into you. Do it."

Rachel was looking up at me, her mouth full of my cock. "Rachel..." she cocked an eyebrow expectantly. "Rachel, your f-fingers are making me think about..umm...cock."

She removed her mouth and wanked my shaft with a slippery hand. "Oooh, you dirty boy. Do you love cock?"

Mel heard the question and urged, "Tell her, you little faggot."

"I...I do. I love...cock, Rachel." I grimaced as I admitted it to her.

"And do you know what it feels like, James? Have you felt a cock fucking into your ass like this before? A real cock?" She worked two fingers in and out of me.

"Yes. I have been taken a man there before. Oh, fuck, Rachel. Real men have driven their real cocks into my asshole." I was compelled to admit my dirty secret to this girl, with my Mistress listening.

"You wouldn't know to look at you, but you really are a filthy boy. Did you take their cum? Fucking tell me! Tell me just how fucking gay you are! Did they cum deep in your ass? Fucking tell me how dirty you have been." Rachel's voice sounded tight with lust. She forced three fingers into me.

I felt tears welling in my eyes and could hear Mel's breath quicken in my ear. "Yes, I have been used by a man...oooh fuck...and f-felt his cock spurt cum into my gaping ass..." my orgasm was rising up from deep inside me. "Mistress!?" I appealed to Mel in desperation.

"What's the matter, my girly sub? Are you about to cheat on me? Are you about to defile poor Rachel with your nasty load of jizz?"

"M-m-fuck-k-k. I'm sorry Mistress," I wailed.

"Do it then. You are failing my test so well, baby boy. Cry and sob your betrayal and let that creamy load gush into her mouth. Have fun with your guilt, my love."

"Aaah-h-h...ungh! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I blubbered into the phone.

Rachel looked at me with glee as she aimed the spurts from my leaping cock onto her tongue, letting it pool there. My asshole rhythmically flexed as best it could against her three fingers that were stretching me wide open.

"Mistress, forgive me for being so weak...Mel?...I'm sorry..." But the phone was dead. Mel had hung up and left me to suffer in the uncomfortable aftermath of my climax.

Meanwhile, Rachel milked the last of my sperm into her overflowing mouth. She wetly pulled her fingers from my ass and spat the load of cum into the palm of that hand. Quickly, her hand returned to my crack, smearing me in my own cum and fucking it into my used hole. Tears of humiliation and regret ran down my cheeks. I listened in shame to the disgusting sucking sounds made by her cum covered fingers in my ass.

"Feel like some hunky guy just filled your cunt with his seed, James? It sure smells like it." She stood and presented her fingers for me to suck, one by one. "Awww, don't cry. I adore how filthy you are. And Mel knew all along you would fail her. I never thought you would be so weak and pathetic, but I'm glad you gave in so easily."

I felt like calling Mel, but knew she wouldn't answer. It must have hurt her to hear what Rachel and I did, even though Mel was the one who orchestrated it. She had said that the more fucked up, the more it turned her on.

Rachel licked her lips. "Mmmmm. Your girly cum really is yummy. Here. Pull up these little panties. There will be time later for you to sniff them and lick them and whatever else you sissies do to get off," she mused. "Meantime, you can enjoy the feeling of that oh-so-slippery ass crack while I take you dinner. Mel told me I would need to look after you."

"Did Michael know about this? Is he OK with it?" I asked, pulling my panties up into the sloppy mess of my ass.

She waved me off. "He knows, and he will learn to be OK with it. You boys get so emotional."

I wiped my tears off my cheeks, feeling weak and broken. Rachel hugged me in sympathy. "Poor, lucky boy. Mel loves you, you know. Let her take you to wherever she wants to lead you. Be her good boy and serve her with all your insatiable submissive lust.

Myneed
Myneed
115 Followers
12