You're Mine Pt. 03

Story Info
18 y/o Amanda gives in - and gets rewarded.
1.6k words
4.47
110.2k
219

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days.

Three days is all it takes to completely submit to him.

Michael and I had hit it off the first time he walked into the shop, and he made a million excuses over the months to talk to me - but we both knew he didn't need an excuse. I'd be lying if I hadn't inserted a sick version of him into my fucked up fantasies a time or two while drunk.

Now, it was like a switch had been flipped in my mind and body; I couldn't stand not being near him because all I could think about was his cock.

But I couldn't stand being near him, either. I wanted to run, to rip off the collar latched around my neck and break through the fucking window if I had to... but my body wouldn't cooperate.

Michael certainly held his promise of raping me every day so far, and it felt like each time I took his cock I came harder than I thought possible. I knew by now I was likely knocked up (how could I not be?!), and deep down I fucking loved it. As hard as I fought it, every cell of my body was absolutely positive that I was meant for this.

And that fact had me curling into myself at night, wondering how I wound up like this.

His cock wakes me up every morning. I fall asleep or black out on his cock. He keeps me naked so he can toy with me all day. The fact that I can't get away from his ownership over me is what's keeping me here in some fucked up sort of bliss.

Earlier today he had forced me to call in to work, tell them I was moving town and quitting my job. The shame that ran down my spine as he ground his cock into the entrance of my cervix, hot breath on my neck, didn't stop my pussy from soaking him. He'd pinned my arms behind me, my legs spread wide on his lap and the tip of him pressing into my cervix. As painful as it always was, feeling him cum straight into me like that drove me fucking wild.

I hardly recognized myself, only a few short days after being taken. All I could think about was Michael.

"I know it hurts, baby, but it'll be worth it. You know you love when I fuck your cervix - gotta make sure we get my cum as deep in as we can," his groans seemed to echo in my ear as he grinds further into me, "I want my baby inside you as soon as fucking possible. I want to see you walking around nice and full, bitch."

He thrusts up violently and suddenly, a cry scraping up my throat as I feel him pushing further than ever before. My body starts shaking, legs cramping where they lay over Michael's, and if he wasn't locked onto me so harshly, I'd have seized right off of him.

I can feel his cock head dragging in and out of my cervix, and I can only distantly register my own screams over Michael's grunts against my ear before everything starts to drain out. All I can feel is the dragging and pounding and bruising strength he uses.

"Yes, you fucking slut, yes! You feel me pounding that fucking cunt? You feel me inside your fucking womb right now, don't you?" He's growling, teeth biting deep into my neck. I can't breathe - it feels like I'm drowning in pleasure and pain.

My body is twitching wildly as he screams, reminding me of what I really am now.

"I'm going to fuck baby after baby into this fucking cunt, you hear me?" Constant ecstasy and blinding pleasure shoot through me at his words; "I'm going to breed my rape slut as many times as I fucking want. You're gonna make such a good little whore of a mommy, letting your owner rape your holes every fucking day."

The last thing I feel before I black out this time is the feeling of burning hot cum shooting deeper inside me than I thought possible.

The next time I wake up, it's not to brutal pounding or heavy petting, but to large hands smoothing over my back and shoulders. The oil on Michael's hands leaves trails of heat behind, and the pressure on my sore, aching muscles feels so good. I can feel the pain radiating from my groin, from my pussy right through my stomach. My hips are resting over a pillow, ass in the air, and I know it's to keep his cum in me as much as possible. A part of me immediately thinks of his cock as I fully wake up, pushing my ass out as his hands begin massaging further and further down.

"You've been such a good slut. If you're gonna be a good breeding whore, I've gotta keep you nice and relaxed, so I wanted to treat you a bit. You've been so good for me, cock slut." His voice drips with sweet affection, lips tracing kisses down my neck as I feel his body slowly lower over me, strong chest barely resting over my back.

I hum, rolling my hips to try and feel his cock against my ass, but he tisks against my ear and shocks me with a sharp slap to my thigh.

"Stop being a fucking whore for a minute, baby, and let me make you feel good. I'll pound more cum into you later, don't you fucking worry." I couldn't stop the needy whimper that came out of me, despite my efforts to relax my face and try to focus.

I tried to think of my friends and family, my job - my life before Michael. Only a few days have passed and I've completely caved to him! I know, in my heart, it's because I was made for his cock like he tells me every day, but the rational part of me refuses to accept my fate. I didn't have many close friends before, just a few. They had lives to get back to and wouldn't miss me for long. My family wasn't close either and they certainly wouldn't miss me. To be honest, Michael was the best part of my day. Seeing his steel-grey eyes always put me at ease, despite others claiming he was creepy and bizarrely unaffected by... anything, really.

I never cared about any of that then, so why should I care now?

"What are you thinking so hard about, baby?" He whispers, hands back to massaging oil deep into my desperate muscles.

I debate telling him, but my mouth moves before I can stop it.

"You were the only good thing I cared about before. And I know I should be fighting you, trying to run... but I can't. You were right, I -"

" - You were made for this. You were born to take this, Amanda. Your life is serving my cock and being a breeding whore. And you know it, don't you?"

I swallowed thickly, eyes watering as I tilt my head to the side, trying to see his face. I feel his hand run up to my neck, gently wrapping around the front and forcing my chin up.

"You know it's right, don't you?" His voice is demanding an answer as his grip tightens on my throat, sending a jolt straight to my cunt.

"Yes - I can't even think straight anymore. I can't do anything but take it, and I fucking love it." I sob out, feeling the growing heat build between my oiled up legs.

Michael hums, chest vibrating against my back, and presses himself firmly against me now. His cock is thick and hard, and he readjusts so the tip slips between my thighs, gliding against my pussy lips. My teeth break the skin of my lip, but I can't stop the jerking of my hips, as if my body is trying to force his rod into me.

"You're going to be such a good mommy," I feel my eyes start to roll back as he speaks, "You were born to take as many of my babies inside you as you can, darling. And you're going to take this for the rest of your life... whether you like it or not."

He leans up, and his cock is inside me faster than I can even feel him move. It's agonizing, but the way our skin slides together feels has my nerves lit on fire. He rams the wall of my cervix before he can bottom out, and I sob out.

"Yes, please! Please!"

"What do you want, bitch? You want my cum in your womb? You want me to fucking rape your cunt so hard you fucking black out again, you god damn whore?" His voice is angry, aggressive as he grips my hair and pulls, forcing my back to arch up in an aching position, but all I can do is rut my hips desperately.

"Yes! Rape my whore cunt! Pleaseeee!" I can't even try to hold back my orgasm, only minutes in to the rape. This doesn't stop Michael from destroying me.

He holds nothing back, slapping me in the face over and over before slamming my head into the pillows and forcing my legs so far apart it brings tears down my cheeks. I lose myself in his thrusts - I can feel his words stripping me of myself. I can feel his cock breaking me down into nothing but a mindless toy.

The euphoria that rushes in over all of the pain at that realization shakes me to my core. I am truly becoming a mindless toy for him, for my owner. The man who will breed me and rape me and use me forever. These messed up, demented thoughts swarm my mind and my pussy is squirting all over Michael's cock in an instant.