You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill and Valerie get closer.
12.9k words
4.78
8.6k
6

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

The quarter moved along. Thanksgiving break was coming in a few weeks. Valerie and I would get together occasionally... a concert, a football game, sometimes hitting the bars. Make out sessions were far and few in-between. The problem of roommates. But, then again, we just enjoyed being together, as friends.

One Wednesday night, I found myself in Valerie's room on my way back from the library. On a whim I had called from the lobby phone to see if she was busy and wanted to hang out for a bit. She came down to escort me to her room. Yes, the door was open. Her roommate was down the hall, and we were just hanging out listening to some music.

My back was toward the door, when I heard Valerie say, "Hey there Kathy."

"Oh, I didn't know you had a visitor," I heard a soft voice from behind.

Turning, I was stunned. There stood a very radiant petite blond... probably 5'-4". Maybe 100 pounds. Sweatpants and a loose white tee shirt hiding what looked like a pair of little 'A's. It was hard to tell because the shirt was so lose and baggy. Still, she caught my attention. Her hair was cut such that it framed her face. Her honey blond eyebrows across a pair of beautiful blue gray eyes and a smile that was contagious

"That's OK. Come on in. Bill, this is Katy. Kathy... Bill."

"Sooo, is this the guy you've been telling me about?"

Valerie blushed, "The same."

"Now I can see why," she smiled in a flirty way.

The three of us hung out for a bit. At times they talked between themselves like I wasn't even there. Then there were times we all joined in.

Finally, Kathy stood, "Well, I've got to finish a few things. Nice to meet you, Bill."

"Nice to meet you Kathy," as she left.

"I had thought of setting you two up a while back; but, she has a boyfriend the next town over. So, she's not around much on the weekends," Valerie casually said.

By then, we were friends and on the road to becoming good friends. Maybe opposites did attract... I mean an engineer and an art major? The idea of seeing other people was not an issue for either of us. We had talked about it. Neither of us wanted a boyfriend or girlfriend. Just someone we could have fun with, casually with no strings and few light make-out sessions thrown in, just for some additional fun.

We had kind of settled into a routine of having dinner on Thursday evenings just to chat about our week. We also used that time to see if there was anything coming up over the weekend that we might want to do together. It made it easier and more casual, than me calling her to see if she wanted to go out, like a 'date'.

I hadn't gone out with anyone else, and I know Valerie hadn't either. Still, Kathy intrigued me, and Valerie knew it. I'm sure I would be the topic of some future discussions between those two.

Like I said, our make out sessions were far and few in between. The few that did happen there was no groping, my hands stayed outside her top. I never pressed. I was happy to have her as a friend. I know she was fine with it too, so as to not get too involved. To keep things light.

Common folklore is that men and women can't just be friends. That at some point sex inevitably enters the minds of one or both, if the relationship moves beyond 'hello'. We were both intent on not building that kind of relationship.

We did have one session that was relatively intense. My roommate had gone home for the weekend. I had gone down to the liquor store and bought a pint of rum. I knew she liked rum and coke. I was hoping for some time for the both of us in my room...with the door closed.

There was a basketball game that night. When I met her in the lobby, she looked absolutely stunning. Her usual makeup was there, and to add to that, she wore a nice pair of soft beige slacks that hung off her little butt cheeks. The pullover top, while not tight, accentuated her little mounds.

We won the game in thrilling double overtime. It was a little before 10:00 when we got back to the dorm area.

"Want to come up for a bit?" I asked. She knew my roommate was gone.

"Sure."

The cafeteria had a snack bar on the lower level along with half a dozen pool tables and a juke box, where we picked up a couple of Coke. It was always loud and noisy so we never hung out there. The pool tables were always in use by regulars, even during the week. The one thing I noticed, over the years, the regulars were never back the following year. Either they moved off campus or school wasn't their priority and the school said 'adios'.

Valerie had been in my room a few times. Most of the time with the door closed, for some casual make out sessions during the week when my roommate decided to hit the bars. So, it wasn't unusual for me to shut, and lock the door.

I stacked the record player with some soft music albums... "Moody Blues".

I had replace the overhead ceiling light bulb with a couple of blue bulbs. The main purpose was that if one of us was already sleeping when the other came in, they didn't have to fumble in the dark or turn on the blinding overhead light and wake up the sleeping roommate. With Valerie, it was just enough light that I could see her soft features.

Turning my desk lamp on and producing the pint of rum I said, "Surprise!"

Smiling, "So, that's your plan... get me drunk and then take advantage of me."

"Something like that," I returned the smile as she shook her head.

Laying on the bed. Like always... her to the side of me but partially on top with her breasts against my side. We had never laid there with her fully on top. Tonight was going to be different.

Our lips met. It had been a while, as they met in a hunger. My tongue sliding into her mouth and tasting her. Exploring her. Finding her tongue and teasing her while my hands travel up and around her back, as I drank in her being... her closeness, which I had sorely missed.

Minutes later, she shifted her weight and moved right on top of me. I was already hard; but now, with her breasts fully against my chest, and her mound pressing into my hardness... I throbbed. She had to have felt it.

A few minutes later, Valerie pulled back and said, "Bill, can I take off my slacks and have you hang them up? It's not an invitation. I just ironed them and don't want to get them all wrinkled. Especially when I have to walk back to my dorm in the morning."

This would be a first for us. And a real first for me... sleeping with a girl.

"Sure. Do you mind if I hang mine up as well?"

"Not as long as you behave," she said with a coy grin.

"Oh... I'll behave. You don't have to behave... but I'll behave."

"Oh yeah... well we'll see about that," she smiled.

We both stood, "Do you want me to turn off the desk lamp?"

"Not unless you want to," she nervously smiled, as she handed me her slacks.

Hanging up both pairs of slacks, I returned to the edge of the bed, where she was laying on her back. We both looked at each other for the first time in that state of dress, or undress. Our shirts not covering anything below the waist. I knew she was looking at my bulge as I took in her delicate pink bikini panties and smooth legs.

I laid down on my stomach, pressing my hardness into the mattress while slightly propping myself with my chest against hers. The firmness of her little breast against my side. Our lips again met and our tongues danced as her hands slipped under my shirt and roamed around my bare back for the first time.

Minutes later, "Val, my arms are about to give out... let's switch."

I rolled onto my back, trying to keep my growing bulge away from her, but did not succeed completely, as I felt the tip brush against her hip.

"Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it. Laying this close... something was bound to touch," I could hear the soft giggle. "Sit up."

Sitting up we were now at eye level. She gave me a coy smile before saying, "I'm going to seduce you," and with that, she pulled my shirt up and over my head, and tossed it.

Sitting there in just my shorts, I returned the look as my hands rested on the bottom of her shirt.

"My turn to seduce you."

"Oh no, I'm the only seducer here," she grinned.

She had casually set some boundaries, which was good. I wondered if I could push those boundaries as she settled partially on top of me... straddling my left thigh... her thigh inches away from my bulge... her breasts against my chest. Our lips again met.

It was now my turn to explore the skin on her back as my hands crept under the bottom of her shirt to slide all the way up, across the thin bra strap, and across her shoulders. The movement of my hands up her back caused the front of her shirt to ride up a bit. We now had some bare skin to bare skin, for the first time. Reaching down I became bold as my hands slipped into the back of her panties to grasp and gently caress each soft butt cheek.

"I take it you like bottoms," she rose up a bit and grinned.

"Actually... I'm more of a boob guy. But your skin is sooo soft and smooth."

I listened as she purred as I continued to knead those luscious cheeks as our lips reconnected.

Then I thought I would try something else... grasping both sides of her shirt I started to slowly pull it upward. I felt her raise herself up a bit to allow the movement. Basically giving me permission. I had planned to stop just short of her bra, but decided... 'what the hell' and pulled it up past her bra. Settling back down, she now shifted her weight to again lie completely on top of me. Our now bare stomachs in complete contact. Her mound now against my completely hard bulge. Her bra encased breasts against my chest.

Pulling up and she looked at me, "You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just caught me by surprise...This is nice... More than nice... wonderful. You feel so warm."

"I like it too."

Our lips again met. Softly at first. Then with a slow building passion. Our tongues dancing. My hands moving up, and around her exposed back. The tips of my fingers lightly tracing the little vertebrae of her spine. Again slipping my hands into her soft panties to grasp each firm cheek.

I could hear her pleasantly groan, as she ground her mound against my hardness. The boundaries she had set were becoming more and more difficult to stay within.

I decided to press those boundaries a bit.

"Can I do this?" as my hands resting on sides of her bra and tugged gently upward signaling that I wanted to free her breasts. She nodded. I pulled the cups upward. Freeing her little mounds as she settled back down. Her bra and shirt now bunched up under her chin. We each savored the feelings of her bare breasts against my bare chest. Another first for the two of us.

"Thanks for asking."

"I didn't want to ruin anything and offend you."

"I know... Like I said, 'thanks'."

I traced the side her jaw with the back of right hand as I leaned in and kissed those soft wet lips. Slowly at first. Her tongue was slow and methodical. Soft, needy sounds escaped her lips as the kiss continued. Delicate sounding moans escaped her lips as we kissed. I gave her few quicker strokes whenever she tore her lips away from mine to draw a deep breath. I always went back for more because her lips were the sweetest taste in the world.

Then, with a heated passion we pulled each other into ourselves. Our mouths hard against each other. Hard and demanding. Skin to Skin. Hard nipples burning against my chest, as she moved her chest from side-to-side brushing her hard nipples through my sparse chest hair. My right hand traveled up her side as I found the side of her breast and stroked the soft smooth flesh with the back of my hand. She purred as I continued... our lips locked as her hips continued to grind against my hardness... almost 'dry humping' me.

"Val... can I take this off... completely?"

She pulled back a bit to look at me, with a bit of a serious questioning look, "Why?"

"Because I want to roll you over so I can kiss, lick, and suck on your nipples. And I think it would be more fun for both of us if there was nothing in the way."

I watched as she contemplated what I was asking, trying to decide if she wanted to cross that line.

Hoping to ease her decision making, "Tell you what... give me ten minutes. If at any time you want to put your top back on it'll be fine. I promise. I want you to be relaxed and comfortable."

With that, she gave a nervous nod. I kissed her and then pulled the shirt over her head. I got lucky and got the bra unclasped in one try. Thank God for single-clasped bras.

Rolling onto her back, she nervously watched as I looked down at her now slightly flattened B cup mounds, and smiled. Her skin was flawless... not a freckle... not a mole... just creamy white with a slight tan line. The nickel sized caramel colored areole surrounded the pink eraser sized erect nipples. Those little bite-sized pyramids of pink begging to be kissed and licked.

"You're wasting time mister. You've now got nine minutes and thirty seconds," she said playfully as she was now smiling.

"Close your eyes."

My fingertips of my right hand stroked the soft flesh just under her left ear, along her jaw to her chin, down the front of her neck, the center of her chest, and through the valley between her breasts. Her eyes still closed, but her breathing becoming a bit labored. I slowly and sensuously ran my finger along the underside of her breast. I savored the firmness and the goose bumps that had spread across her skin. With only one hand, I gently squeezed and felt it mold into a different shape. I could feel her heartbeat racing beneath my palm. I heard a soft contented sigh.

I watched as my fingers slowly and gently drew wide circles around her left breast. Starting at the outer edges of her soft little mound, each circle inching closer and closer to the ever hardening nipple until I was at the outer edge of that beautiful areola. Her breathing soft and shallow.

Pulling back, leaving the nipple untouched, she let out a frustrated gasp as I leaned in and kissed her right between her breasts. My attention now turned to her right breast as my fingers lightly circled and circled, her chest noticeably rising and falling as her breathing became deeper and more labored. She was ready.

Leaning in, my tongue lightly circled her right nipple. Letting out a deep growl her hands locked behind my neck, pulling me into what was now, her center of pleasure. I hollowed my cheeks and sucked hard on her stiff nipple and then pulled back, my lips sealed around that hard orb until it popped free. A soft satisfying moan was music to my ears. I pulled her whole soft breast with my mouth alone, until the suction wasn't enough anymore and her breast popped free from my lips and fell away.

My tongue toyed with the erect nipple, as blood rushed to further engorge the nub. They were dark pink to start with, but now they had darkened to almost the same brown-red as her areola. I loved sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue, teasing against my teeth and feeling the tiny little bumps on her areola surrounding it. She obviously did too, as she had closed her eyes and was just bathing in the sensations, gasping when I teased a little too hard, but loving it all the same. Her hands combing through my hair.

"The other one... please," she gasped.

I inwardly smiled and was pleased that she was enjoying this as much as I was. Cindy had been the only girl that I had any experience with, and her nipples weren't even close to being this sensitive. Maybe it was because Valerie's were smaller, the nerve endings more compact. Whatever the reason... it was fun to watch her reactions.

I shifted my attention to her left breast as she turned, almost frantically feeding it to me. While my tongue and mouth did their magic to her left breast. My fingers moved to her slickened right nipple and gently, but firmly, rolled it between them. By now, her hips were moving side to side. Sometimes rising off the bed. Her breathing, almost panting as she pulled my head tighter and tighter into her chest. Almost smothering me against her soft little mounds.

Her hands suddenly grasped at the sheets and she held them tightly as I continued to have my way with her body. Suddenly, I felt her whole body jolt two then three times. Like she had a couple of muscle spasms.

"Come up here and kiss me," she hissed.

Our lips met with a passion as I lay partially on top of her. My totally hard dick pressing into the mattress through my shorts.

Breaking our joining, she panted, "I can't believe what just happened. You made me cum... just by kissing my nipples. I've heard of it. But never experienced it. Not that I've let a lot of guys kiss my boobs. Actually, you're only the second guy I've even let touch em. How did you know how to do that?"

Laying on my side, Valerie now draped her semi-nude body over mine. Her soft left breast nuzzled against my side. Her left leg over my left thigh... inches away from my bulge. The fingers of her left hand, again, toying with my sparse chest hair, as we cherished our first sexual experience with each other.

"It was a first for me too. I mean... yeah, I had a high school girlfriend and we messed around. Her's weren't as sensitive. But, when I first saw you there... topless... you were so beautiful... I just knew I had to kiss em."

Grinning, "Yeah... I saw you checking me out." Then the grin slightly lessened, "I was thinking you were thinking they were too small."

"Not at all... Not at all Val," as I turned to kiss her as she smiled back. "I think I went over the time limit though."

"Like I was going to put an end to THAT?" she laughed. "You know, as much as I hate to say it; but, we can't do this kind of stuff too often. Things could get complicated. Notice I said 'not too often' as opposed to 'not again'," she grinned as she leaned in to kiss my cheek.

Boundaries, but with some leeway. I was good with that.

"I think we should get some sleep. You mind if I wear one of your tee shirts? I don't want to get mine wrinkled and I'm not used to sleeping topless. Or next to somebody," she grinned.

"Probably a good idea. I would probably mis-behave... again... And I'm not used to sleeping next to somebody either. I just hope things don't get... too close. If you know what I mean."

"Don't worry about it. I'm a big girl... Besides, I trust you... I know you aren't not a serial rapist," she grinned again as we each kissed each other good night and rolled onto our sides... back-to-back.

I would like to say that we resumed our activities in the morning. We didn't. She wanted to get back before the guys here started to get up and also not to run into the early morning church goers. That would be embarrassing. We dressed. She left her bra off, but with her jacket on you couldn't notice. I walked her to her dorm. We only hugged, as we each had 'morning breath', wished each other a good week, and said we'd get together at our usual Thursday evening dinner.

....................................

Finals were just around the corner, and everybody was stressing out and getting ready for last minute studying and reviewing. I had a paper to do for one of my final general ed classes, so that consumed my weekends. Valerie and I only got together on Thursdays. She confessed that she wasn't expecting any real issues with any of her classes... this quarter. Next quarter might something different as she needed to take Algebra. Trigonometry would be the following quarter, not her best subjects. I told her I would help her anyway I could, as I had already taken them a few years ago, and have used them in my engineering classes. I did confess that while I didn't get an 'A'. I did get a high 'B'. She said she would definitely take me up on that offer.

We finished finals and the fall quarter came to an end as we all went home for a two week Christmas break. I wished Valerie a Merry Christmas. We had already decided on no gifts. My parents didn't drive down to pick me up, rather I took the train into Chicago, switched stations, then out to our little town. It was a long and boring trip. The club car, where liquor was served, was dry halfway into the trip.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers