You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I casually mentioned that my roommate was going home for the weekend. Her face brightened up a little, as I saw the 'wheels' turning. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking. I was hoping she was imagining what I was imagining.

We made casual plans for Saturday night.

"So, is that your plan? Fill me with alcohol and then take advantage of me... Again," as a genuine grin now appeared on her face.

"Me...? Take advantage of you? Only if you want to be taken advantage of," two can play this game.

"Get some brandy this time. Cokes too... Saturday night... 7:15... Dorm lobby... Don't be late."

With that, she picked up her tray, turned and left me wondering, 'what just happened?' and more mysteriously, 'what was going to happen?' I didn't get much studying done that night, or the next.

........................................

Saturday night. Woman's dorm lobby... 7:14. Waiting in anticipation... breathlessly. 7:16. No Valerie. 7:20. No Valerie. 7:21, the elevator doors open and there she is... beaming as she walks over to me.

Tonight she was wearing a pair of loose light blue shorts that came about mid-thigh. White sandals. The V-neck pullover beige top hugged her pert B cup mounds perfectly. She saw me checking her out, grinned, and did a slow three-sixty.

"You didn't think I was going to be on time... did you?" as she smiled and kissed my lips lightly. "They're having a dance production over at the theater. I get an extra credit for my art class. How's that sound?"

I had been to those in my freshman year, also for extra credit with one of the guys on my floor. It was put on by the University's dance club. As I remembered, it was enjoyable. The girls were all lean and lithe. Wearing body hugging leotards. Most were small breasted, which just added to the visual effects, although there were a few with full 'C' cups.

An hour later we were heading back to my dorm room, but not before stopping to get a couple of ice filled cokes. Bounding quietly up the stairs, we made to my room undetected. I didn't expect to run into anybody, as the guy's plans were to go out drinking.

"Brandy?" as I held up the pint.

"Love some," she grinned. There was a bit of tension in the air, which was unusual for us. So I stacked the record player with some soft mood music. Valerie had come too really like the Moody Blues, especially "Threshold of a Dream" and the cut "Are you Sitting Comfortably". We each took a swig. Valerie coughed.

"Where's the coke? This tastes like all brandy... I knew it... you are a serial rapist... You're just trying to get me drunk, so you can take advantage of me," she was in full laughter mode as she lightened up.

"Maybe, I'm trying to get you drunk so you would take advantage of me," I countered, "I might even help."

We bantered back and forth. Soon the song on the album began,

Take another sip my love and see what you will see,
A fleet of golden galleons, on a crystal sea.
Are you sitting comfortably?
Let Merlin cast his spell....

"Dance with me," her voice was soft.

Putting our drinks down. Pulling her to her feet. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, placed her head on my shoulder, and pressed her firm sweet mounds into my chest. The top rising up a bit, exposing a bit of soft skin on her lower back. My hands encircling her back, as I pulled her into me. We didn't really 'dance'. More like swayed... savoring the closeness of two best friends. My hands crept under her top and moved along the smoothness of her back. She purred.

...Are you sitting comfortably?
Let Merlin cast his spell

The song ended, as our lips met. I kissed her, very very gently, very very tenderly, brushing my lips across hers, brushing Valerie's lips apart and now my tongue sought hers, delicately... gently probing. My tongue moving across her lower lip.

Weeks of built up need and tension being released as the kiss intensified... our breathing heavier and more labored.

Pulling back, we looked into each other's eyes, "Bill... we have to be good tonight," sighing, "can't get out of control... I'm afraid... Afraid that I'll get out of control. I missed having you hold me... Like this," her voice soft, as another kiss consumed us.

"We'll be fine Val... I won't let anything like that happen. I promise."

She pulled back and chuckled as she lightened the tense mood, "I didn't mean THAT much out of control. I trust you... I know you're not a serial rapist," and that really lightened the mood, "Come on... let's have some fun and play... I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days."

Grinning at me, "I'm going to seduce you," as she pulls my shirt over my head.

"You can't seduce the willing. Can I help?" as we grinned at each other as she raised her arms over her head.

"My turn," as I pulled her top over her head. Holding her top in my hand, she watched intently as I gazed longingly at the smooth tender swells of soft flesh, outlined by the lacy top edge of the delicate white half bra. My lips kissed the exposed flesh of her left breast. She grinned as I pulled away... knowing there was more to come... later.

"Would you mind hanging that up? I don't want to walk back in the morning looking all wrinkled," as she made her way over to the bed.

"Let's leave everything else on... for now."

"Everything?"

"For now. Come here and kiss me. I've always liked how you kiss. Some guys are sloppy and mushy. When they're done sometimes I wished I had a towel. Not that I've kissed that many guys."

"I like kissing you too... nice and soft lips."

We moved to the bed as she laid down on her back. I laid to her side. My hardness pressed into the mattress. For the next twenty minutes, or so, I kissed her soft lips and nibbled on the soft tender flesh of her neck. Occasionally my lips and tongue would graze along the top exposed swells of her breasts. Her hands slowly moving over my back and neck. I heard soft purrs of contentment.

"Let's turn over," I whispered, as she knew what I wanted.

She was now straddling my thigh as my hands moved up and down her back. Over the bra strap and along the top of her shorts. Our lips and tongues in continuous motion. Grasping the side of her bra and tugging, she knew what I wanted and raised up a bit to allow me to free her firm breasts. Skin to skin as my hand moved up her side to stroke the soft exposed side of her left breast. She purred contentedly, as we connected through our lips.

"Val. Can I take this off?"

"Only if you behave."

"You know I'll behave."

With that I reached back and undid the single clasp in one motion with one hand.

"You're getting too good at that. Are you sure you haven't been practicing?" I could hear the smile.

I thought about a response, "I guess it's like riding a bike," that brought a giggle before we rolled over to lay her on her back again.

My tongue drew circles around the edge of her left areola before flicking the hardened nub. She gasped as I then drew the soft tender flesh of her breast into my mouth. I continued to work my tongue across the engorged sensitive nipple before firmly grasping it with my lips and pulling it away from her chest. I lashed her stiff nipple with my tongue as I sucked it. I circled it, brushed it, flattened it, I pleasured it with the warmth and wetness of my tongue that I knew she loved. Valerie grabbed handfuls of my hair and held on tight. She let out a satisfying gasp my lips pulled on her hard nipple until it popped free from my lips.

"The other one... It needs some of the same attention. Oh how I missed having your lips on my nipples," she panted.

I needed to kiss those soft needy lips first. She wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling our lips together with a hunger. Breaking the kiss, I began another journey down her neck and chest to her awaiting nipple. She held me tight against her chest as I bathed her right rigid gumdrop with my tongue. My fingers found and firmly rolled her slickened left nipple, as satisfying purring filled the air. Suddenly she shook and let out a low groan.

"Come up here and kiss me," she hissed, as her tongue probed the inside of my mouth... tasting me.

"You did it again... made me cum in little spirts just by sucking on my nipples."

Propping myself up and looking down at her... man she's so cute. Those soft brown eyes. The few freckles across the bridge of her cute nose.

"Val. If you would let me touch you... I would make you cum... hard."

I could see her thinking.

"As much as that sounds like fun... I don't think it's a good idea... It's a line that I don't think we should cross, for a lot of reasons."

"I understand... and you're right... just wanted to throw out the possibility."

"I know... Maybe some other time... Maybe... And, again, thanks for asking. There's still something I need to talk to you about after dinner tomorrow... but not here... Not now... Kiss me some more. And kiss my nipples some more."

We eventually feel asleep. We both kept our shorts on. She again wore one of my clean tee shirts... minus the bra. I was curious on what she needed to talk to me about. It must be serious, as she didn't want to ruin the mood. I was concerned.

.......................................

We met for Sunday dinner. I could tell she was nervous. That she had something on her mind, as we casually chatted.

Finishing dinner, she led me outside. It was nice out. The sky clear and blue. The pathways empty.

"Let's go for a little walk," she quietly said as she took my hand.

My mind was racing. Was she going to tell me that after last night and other nights, where we almost crossed lines, that we should probably start seeing less of each other? That she was afraid that we could become more than just friends? We stopped and sat on a nearby bench. With the things racing through my mind, I was a bit relieved when she sat right next to me. I put my arm around her shoulder, waiting.

"I'm just wondering ... well, it sounds silly," she softly said.

I turned and looked into my friend's soft deep brown eyes, "Which means it's probably not silly at all. What, Val...? Talk to me."

Taking a deep breath, "I need your help on an art project."

I let out a huge sigh of relief, as she looked at me questionably.

"What was that all about?"

"I thought all of this was a lead-in to you telling me that we should start seeing less of each other."

"Why would I do that?" as she pulled away a bit to look at me in astonishment.

"I don't know... my imagination gone wild. After last night and other nights... almost crossing lines... saying there was something you needed to talk to me about. You, looking so distracted at dinner... like something heavy was on your mind."

"No silly," as she grinned as she kissed my cheek.

"OK. So, you want an engineer to help you with an art project? This should be interesting. I hope it has a lot of straight lines."

I had a grin. Valerie didn't. I shut up.

Taking a deep breath, "OK... here goes. You know I'm taking the second part of my art class."

"Yeah... the second part to the one you took last quarter when you drew my portrait."

"The same. Only this one is a bit more... advanced. We're drawing... different things."

"OK," still not knowing where this is leading to, or what my involvement is going to be. But I can tell it's something that's difficult for her to come right out and ask. I kept quiet and let her continue at her own pace.

Taking another deep breath, "Have you ever heard of 'Life Drawing'?"

Shaking my head, "No."

"It's where we draw nudes... From a real live nude model," she paused as she let that sink in before continuing. "It's a project I have to do outside of class. Last week there were two evening labs that I could have gone to that had a model there to complete my assignment. One, I had a conflict and the other I wasn't feeling too good, so I couldn't go. The project is due on Tuesday."

"Can't you explain to your instructor...? Get some more time...? Go to another lab?"

Looking down and shaking her head, "No. I already tried that. He said there won't be another 'model' lab for a few weeks, and I need to get this done. I have to turn in something, otherwise it will really affect my grade. So, I have three options.

"I could ask one of my dorm friends to model for me. First, that would be strange, and be weird to ask. Second, that would mean we would have to go into my room and lock the door. You have any idea how that would look? There's already a rumor going around on the floor, about a couple of girls being seen doing that. I don't need that, and neither would my friend.

"My second option is to do it from a photo... like from a Playboy or something. Not the best, but better than nothing. Problem is I would either have to go downtown and buy a Playboy, which would really be embarrassing, or I could go to the library. You can check them out, but can't leave with them. They're on the second floor, in the Humanities section. But that would be kind of embarrassing to do by myself. Thing is I would be taking a chance. I've heard you can tell the difference between using a photo and a real person. My grade would probably suffer. "

OK. I'm thinking.... She either wants me to go downtown and buy a Playboy or go with her to the library. I wouldn't have a problem with either. She wasn't done.

"My third option is to ask a guy friend to pose for me." Taking a deep breath and looking right at me with a pleading almost desperate look, "Would you pose for me?"

I think for a few moments the blood drained from my head, as I looked back into her soft pleading eyes.

"Why me. I mean... don't you have any other guy friends that you could ask?"

"First, not that I could trust. Who might think there were be 'benefits or a reward' at the end. Second, I don't know any guys that well to ask. Besides, I already know that you aren't a serial rapist," which brought a grin to both our faces.

"When?"

"This afternoon?"

"Where?"

"My room."

"What about your roommate?"

"She's got a study group in the library until around 3:45."

It was now 1:00.

"How long do you think it'll take?"

"Maybe an hour and a half."

Taking a deep breath and looking at her, "OK... I'll do it.... Pose for you."

You would have thought the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders. A broad smile appeared, she hugged me, kissed first my cheek, then a full blown lip-to-tip toe curling kiss.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"You're going to get an 'A' on it... Right?"

"I promise," she beamed and kissed my cheek again, "You can keep it as a souvenir, if you want."

"That's OK. An artist deserves to keep her good work. Besides, it's not like I can hang in my room... here or at home. I can just see explaining it to my parents," we both laughed at that scenario, as the mood lightened.

...............................

She shut and locked the door of her room. The tension in the room rising.

"So, how were you going to have me pose?"

"I had two thoughts. Standing in the middle of the room, or reclining on my bed. The model in the art lab would've been standing. I think that's the prospective my instructor would want. OK?"

"That's fine."

"I'm going to sit over there," pointing to her desk. "I think you can stand right here," pointing to a spot in the middle of the room, about six feet away. "Let me get my things together. If you want to get ready in the bathroom, and use my robe... you can."

I could sense the nervousness in her voice. Actually, at that moment, I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. From the moment she asked me to pose to now it was a calming. But now, it hit me... I was going to undress.... Completely... Stand in front of my best friend... naked... no.... NUDE. I felt a slight stirring. 'NO! PLEASE! Don't embarrass me... or her.

"I guess it doesn't really matter... everything will be out there in a few minutes anyway."

I turned my back to her, pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it onto her bed. I could hear Valerie getting her sketch pad out and sharpening her pencils. Trying to be casual... dispelling her nervous energy.

Pulling off my sandals. I undid my shorts and let them fall to the floor. Valerie had already seen me in my underwear, so it wasn't a big deal... yet. But, I knew what the next step would be.

Standing up, and taking a deep breath. Valerie watching me. Wondering if I was actually going to go through with it. After a few moments, I bent over, tugged my white briefs to my ankles and stepped out of them. My bare ass on full display. My loose scrotum hanging between my partially parted legs. I heard a sharp intake of air from behind me followed by a whispered, "Oh my."

My shorts joining the pile on her bed. Taking another deep cleansing breath and closing my eyes... I turned around. I swear I heard another very faint, "Oh my."

Opening my eyes. I saw she was staring at my 'package'. While not completely 'relaxed and normal', I was about three quarters extended, meaning I was hanging about 4 four inches... an inch and a half in diameter. My scrotum hanging loose. The outline of each walnut sized testicle very visible. I watched as she watched, before her eyes met mine. We both smiled nervous smiles.

"You're only the second girl to see me like this."

"That's OK. You're only the second guy that I've seen like that, and then, only once."

"So, stand here?"

"That's fine."

"Where do you want my arms and hands?"

"How about putting weight on one leg. Kind of shift a little. Move your feet apart a bit. Turn to the side a bit... Try one hand on your side, and the other on your hip? And maybe just look out the window... like looking at something far away," I stood there. Completely visible. Everything on display.

Taking a deep breath, she started. Fortunately, I never increased 'significantly'. A couple of times I felt a 'stirring' but my brain quickly moved to trying to solve some engineering problem. I could watch Valerie out of the corner of my eye. She was in full "Artist Mode". The concentration and intensity as she would study whatever portion of my body she was working on was amazing. I had seen her concentrate on a math problem... but not to this level. I was in awe.

About forty five minutes into the pose, she asked if I wanted to relax and sit down for a bit, as there were some things she could work on that I didn't need to be standing and posing for. Looking around for something to sit on, as I didn't want to sit my bare bottom on her bed or her roommate's chair.

Sensing my dilemma, "Here. Let me get you towel."

A dorm room being small to begin with and with two beds along the walls, left little room to get by me on the way to her dresser. However, she did. Handing me the towel, she grinned and quickly kissed my cheek.

"Val, that's probably not a good idea."

She giggled, kissed me one more time, and went back to her desk to continue as I sat on her bed and watched her work. Fortunately, nothing 'down there' stirred as I sat.

"OK. Want to get back up there? I think another half hour and then I think I can finish the rest on my own."

"Take all the time you need. Let's get this good," she just smiled back and went back into "Artist Mode".

At one point, she was leaning into her sketch pad and her blouse billowed a bit... exposing some clear flesh and just a hint of the top of her bra. I felt blood starting to move to a place I didn't want it to go.

'Please don't do that,' I said to myself and tried to distract my thoughts. While things had 'grown' I was still 'respectable'. I don't think Valerie noticed.