You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty five minutes later, "There. I've got it."

Moving toward her, "I want to see."

I took up a position to her left. My 'package' was at eye level. Her eyes once again on my package. I didn't purposely position myself like that... it just happened that way. I mean I had been standing there in front of her, nude, for the last hour and a half, or so. It never occurred to me that it might be an issue.

The sketch was amazing. I'm not sure what the guidelines for the level of detail were, but she did capture the lines and curves of my body. My face was definitely clearly displayed. There would be no mistake who was in the sketch. My 'package' was especially detailed. Maybe a little exaggerated. Details. Who was I to argue?

"Val. This is amazing," as my eyes scanned over the page. Her eyes were still fixed on my 'package' that was less than a foot away.

"Bill... Can I ask you something?" her voice soft, almost a whisper.

"Val... At this point, I think you can ask me anything," I could hear the hushed giggle.

"I guess you're right. Anyway... this grateful artist here has been sketching your nude form for the last hour and a half, or so. But the artist is changing back to a woman, and the woman here has a request," taking a deep breath, "Can I touch you?"

"Val, do you want to cross that line?" as our eyes met.

"This is a one-time thing... OK? I'm not trying to start anything. It's just that... just that... you're so sexy... all naked."

"I thought I was nude."

"You were nude when I was sketching you... Now you're naked. All naked." she grinned.

"One condition... you take off your top and bra."

"Oh... you want to see my little boobies?" she looked up at me smiling.

"Yes... I've always wanted to see them in the full light of the day. Besides, I want to see where my tongue and lips were last night and all the other nights."

She grinned as her top, followed by her bra, were placed on her desk.

She just grinned as she watched me as I looked down at her firm creamy mounds. Her gaze returning to my now throbbing and growing dick.

Her breasts had the perky roundness that only 18 year-old girls seem to have. They were the size of nice medium sized apples sitting firm and high on her creamy white flawless smooth chest. Each caramel colored areola the size of a nickel. The pink eraser sized nipples standing proud and erect pointing straight out. My dick throbbed.

I reached over and picked up her bra. Examining it and grinning.

"What?"

"Just as I thought... nice B cups. Val... you are sooo sexy," I was now starting to grow.

She giggled, "I'm glad you like em. Wow... I've never seen one get big before."

"Go ahead... touch it... touch me Val," my voice soft a bit needy. I wanted my best friend to touch me for the first time.

"I've never really touched a guy like this. What do you want me to do?"

"Whatever you want to do. Just don't squeeze my balls too hard."

I let out a gasp as I felt the coolness of her palm on the underside of my warming and hardening dick. My warm blood being pumped into my rapidly hardening member with each beat of my heart. I gasped again as first one finger, then two, then the rest of her fingers closed around my girth. It had been a long time since Cindy's hand had been there on that final afternoon in her bedroom three years ago. Valerie's hands felt wonderful... so soft... so gentle. She played her fingers over the head and shaft.

Valerie pulled my dick straight up, exposing my hanging sack and two clearly defined testicles.

When the coolness her left hand cupped my scrotum, I almost lost it as I let out a low moan. She grinned up at me and then slid her hands over my length and squeezed, intently studying all the time.

"Bill, I knew it was big from the times I laid on top of you... but I had no idea you were this big," as she gently massaged my testicles as my dick throbbed in her palm.

I was now fully erect: six and a half inches long... two inches in diameter. Yes. I measured... in high school. Pre-cum was forming. Her fingers gently smearing it over the head making me catch my breath and buck involuntarily at the sensation.

"Sensitive?" she asked, her voice soft. Her left hand still cupping my scrotum. Gently kneading its contents.

"Very."

I was wondering if she was as wet as her erect nipples indicated. Unfortunately, I would never get to find out.

We were still at her desk. I had now turned to face her. My hand cupping and gently kneading the soft flesh... occasionally singling out the nipple... pinching, rolling bringing satisfying moans and sighs.

"When's your roommate supposed to get back?" I said in a hushed and labored breath.

"Shit... probably in the next twenty minutes or so."

"Want to continue in my room... we could continue just like this," I whispered. My voice raspy as I continued to work her hardened nipple.

"I don't think that's a good idea. We would definitely cross another line, and perhaps another," she softly said...releasing her grip, sitting back, and looking up at me, with a bit of a disappointed look.

"This was not supposed to happen," the frustration in her voice evident. "I'm an artist. I know this is all my fault. Getting you all hard and worked up. Bill, I'm not a tease. Please don't think that," her voice cracking. Tears were welling up.

Taking my hand away from her breast, "Why would I think that?" I said softly.

"I knew I had you worked up every time we made out and were on your bed. Your tongue and mouth on my bare breasts... on my nipples. It felt so good. When I would lay on top of you I could feel you. I could feel you throb against me. Other times I could feel you grinding yourself against the bed... a bit frustrated. But you never pressed the issue. Even last night. You asked if you could touch me, instead of just diving right in. I don't know what I would have done... probably would have slapped you. And that would have been the end of our friendship."

Taking a sigh. Her voice soft, I pulled up a chair and sat next to her. She leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and took her hand in mine as she continued.

"I never told you, but I was engaged at the beginning of last summer... right out of high school. But, I broke it off. Looking back, it wouldn't have worked. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. I guess, I thought I was in love. I was headed off to college. He was looking at the military or a factory job. He said I was frigid. Never would let him go beyond a certain point. I've let you do more than I ever let him do. I never spent the night with him, like you. Was never undressed down to only panties, like you. You're the first one I've ever touched. Like I said, I did see his, once. He wanted me to get him off. I wouldn't. One time, he even said that if I wouldn't get him off, he would find someone who would. That hurt. I knew that was the beginning of the end. But, it put the doubting thought in my mind, 'maybe I was frigid'.

"Maybe I was afraid of looking like I didn't know anything, which I didn't. It wasn't like I wasn't interested. My girlfriends were all talking about how much fun it was. Maybe I just wasn't interested in him. That first time with you, on your bed, when you felt and kissed my boobs, I felt relaxed. I felt safe. I knew you wouldn't do anything I didn't want to do. But you did push my boundaries. But, you know what? I'm glad you did. I liked it," her head on my shoulder, I couldn't see the gentle smile; but, I felt it as I gave her a brief shoulder squeeze.

"I wanted my first time to be special. Not a quick romp in the backseat of a car. Over in two minutes. My girlfriends have said that you never forget your first time. Some say they wished they could. Bill, I've only got one virginity to give. I want it to be with a special guy... in a special place... at a special loving time. Maybe right now... right here, I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't frigid," pausing for a moment, "I could take care of you... right here.... Right now. But again... it's a line I don't want our friendship to cross. I'm sorry. Do you understand?"

Pulling back so I could look into those soft brown eyes, "Val. First, I would never do anything against your wishes. To disrespect you. To pressure you. That's not who I am, or the kind of person that I am. Second, that's a terrible thing to say to anyone, especially if you were in that kind of relationship. I mean, engaged. From what you just told me... you're better off. And, NO. I don't think you're a tease. You're my friend....my very good, and special, friend. Val, I would be lost, if I didn't have you as my best friend. You have nothing to be sorry about... And, yes, I understand."

Standing up, we embraced. She had bared her soul to me. Opened her heart to me like no other girl had. I felt honored. I made a promise to myself that I would never... ever do anything that would betray the level of trust we had just formed. I would always protect her.

Valerie buried her face into my shoulder. I could feel tears now running down her cheek. Her soft warm bare breasts against my bareness was not a sexual moment... it was a moment of closeness. Of two close friends joining in their hearts. Little did either of us realize; but, that moment of joining would be with us forever.

Pulling back. Her cheeks streaked with her mascara, "You're going to make some girl very very lucky... Friends?"

"Always," our lips meeting in a lingered 'friends' kiss. I did feel her soft hands move over my bare back, and squeezed my butt cheeks. She pulled back and grinned.

"I just had to do that. Better get dressed. I need to fix my face. Then I'll walk you out... and... Thanks... Thanks for everything. And I do mean everything."

"That's what friends are for," as I kissed her again.

Pulling back with a mischievous grin, as she wiped away the last tear, she added, "But, it would've been fun."

I couldn't disagree. It would have been fun. I was inwardly glad we didn't; but, the thought stayed with me for a few days, and nights.

She did get an "A" on her project and a "Well Done" note. I was pleased and happy for her.