You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time home was both relaxing and boring. Relaxing because I didn't have the pressure of classes. Boring, and my fault, because I never kept in contact with any of my high school classmates. I kind of was looking forward to returning. There was Christmas with the entire family. My mom always went all out in both decorations and Christmas dinner. A twenty pound turkey with all the trimmings. She would be up at six in the morning so that dinner would be around 2:00, clean up, and then drag everything back out at around 6:00 for round two. If you went away hungry, it was your own fault.

The return trip was the day after New Year's Day, a Monday, with classes starting on Wednesday. Even though my parents have sent off a number of times before, it never gets any easier. Each of my parents again slipped me a twenty. I was grateful.

..............................................

It was kind of late when I finally got back to my dorm room. Flicking on the overhead light, I noticed a vanilla envelope on both mine and my roommate's desk that hadn't been there when we left. I knew that they were going to clean the rooms while we were away, as we had to make sure everything was off the floor. This was strange.

The name "Synergy" was printed on the front of the envelope. I had heard of the group, as they had a small building on the outskirt of the campus. I didn't know a lot about them, just had seen the name in the campus newspaper.

Inside, was a pamphlet, titled "Be Safe -- Sex Protection". This was both strange and interesting. The leading paragraph started out by stating that the enclosed was from a grant from the State of Illinois... your tax dollars at work. Leafing through it was a description of the various methods of birth control: the Pill, Condoms, Diaphragm, IUD, and of course "Coitus interruptus". At the bottom of the envelope was a foil wrapped condom. I was wondering if all the "on-campus' women received this also. I stashed my envelope for safe keeping. As luck would have it, a few days later I found a discarded envelope in the end lounge, complete with the intact condom. That condom joined mine. It wasn't like I had visions of me and Valerie connecting. I knew that wasn't going to happen, and was fine with it.

The first couple of days back, everybody was busy getting their books and getting set up. I had talked with Valerie on Tuesday, and we decided to get together on our usual Thursday dinner.

The first day of class for the General ED classes are usually no big deal. It's kind of like, "I'm your instructor and this is what we will be covering. See next time." With no homework assignments. For upper-classmen, with classes in their major, things started right out of the gate. Wednesday night, I was in the library, while my dorm-mates were downtown hitting the bars.

Meeting up with her for dinner, outside the mail room, she ran up to me smiling as she gave me a full body hug that I savored. We even indulged ourselves in a quick kiss.

For the next hour, we both exchange how our Christmas breaks were. Her: family, Christmas, and meeting up with some of her high school friends -- both guys and gals. I think she was gaging my reaction to the mention of 'guy' friends. Outwardly, I gave her a knowing smile. Inwardly, I kind of cringed. I shouldn't have, and later I told myself that... that we were friends... and not exclusive. I told her of the train trip and my stay at home.

I asked what she thought of her Algebra class. She said that today was the real first day of class and that so far, she thought she could handle the assignments. I said that was good; but, to not let things get out of control. Each day's lesson would build on the previous day's lesson. With a class that met every day, it could easily, and quickly, become a problem. That she didn't have to wait until our Thursday dinner to ask for help... call me any time, and we would work something out. I wasn't trying to lecture her but just wanted to point out the consequences, and seriousness, of waiting too long, and hoping things would 'click'. Inwardly I hoped she would take my suggestions seriously, as I had seen it before. As much as I wanted to help, I didn't want to have to backtrack over a weeks' worth of assignments, while trying to keep up with the daily assignments. At the end, it would be her call.

She was excited that she would be taking a real 'Art' class that was not part of the General ED program, but part of her major course work. It was a drawing/sketching class where they would sketch a variety of things: inanimate objects, maybe an animal, or people. I told her if she wanted to practice, she could draw me. She grinned and thought that would be a good idea... little did I know what that suggestion would develop into.

We went to see a movie that Saturday night at the University Communications Building, 'The Good. The Bad. And the Ugly'. Being January, even in Southern Illinois, it was cold. We walked huddled together back and forth, and wound up in my room. The door closed... again. I still had some rum left over, so that made for a relaxing evening.

Nothing progressed beyond making out and some body parts being pressed against each other. My shirt was again gone, and her top was raised up. She again permitted me to free her breasts. To have some skin-to-skin contact. None of her clothing was removed... just rearranged. We had fun. Not too intense. Just 'Close friends' type fun.

Tuesday night I returned from the library around 11:00 and found a note to call Valerie. Alarms went off in my head, as I had a pretty good idea of what was up.

She answered the phone after the first ring. Her voice was frantic. It was as I thought. She had gotten a 'D' on the first pop quiz. I told her we needed to start, NOW... Tonight. I asked her if there was a corner in the lobby of her dorm that was quiet and out of the main stream of things, as I didn't want to disturb her roommate, as I knew it would take a while. She said 'not really'. The lobby was set up to socialize and not study, so no desks. OK. I told her our dorm had a study lounge on the third floor, opposite the TV lounge, that we could use for tonight. We would figure something else out for our upcoming sessions.

It took a while to figure out where to start. I mean it's been almost a week's worth of classes. Four to be exact. I told her that no question is a dumb question. That if she doesn't understand what I've explained, to not be embarrassed, to ask me to explain it again... and again, if necessary. That I would put as much effort into this as she would. That for the next few days, and maybe even into the upcoming weekend, we would need to spend a few hours a day.

We found blocks of time in each other's schedule that we could meet during the day. Sometimes here. Sometimes at the library. It took us the next few days, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons before she felt she was ready for her Monday class. For the next couple of days we still met, but maybe for only half to three quarters of an hour, to go over each day's lesson.

Tuesday, she had another pop quiz. I asked her how she thought she did on it. She said she was comfortable, but nervous. Wednesday I was met with a full hug, a deep kiss, and tears, as she showed me the quiz... "C+", three points below a "B". Plus a handwritten note, "Nice job." I choked up. I was proud of her. She had worked hard.

The quarter continued. Occasionally, she would bring one of her floor mates, who needed a little extra help... it was the same algebra, which made it easy. Sometimes it was the General ED physics class with her floor mate, Terri.

She was now pulling consistent "B's". Our sessions became shorter.

The physics class was especially tricky, as it was considered to be a 'flunk out' class for incoming freshmen. Terri and I set up our own schedule. Terri was cute: blonde, hazel green sparkling eyes, 5'-6", 110 pounds, nice full B cups with a smile that could light up a room and a personality that matched Valerie's.

Half way through the quarter, during one of our Thursday dinners Valerie says, "You know, you should ask Terri out."

I sat there looking at her. She had a casual expression. It was like she had just said, 'You know, this roast beef is pretty good."

"I guess the thought had never crossed my mind."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Afraid of what I might think? That it might hurt my feelings?"

Pondering the question for a moment, "Yeah... I guess... I mean..."

"Bill, you've nothing to worry about. We've talked about this. Why do you think I suggested it? The only reason I haven't gone out with some guy, is that nobody has asked me. Well, actually one guy did, but, he DID look like a serial rapist or axe murderer."

We each took a few bites before she continued, "She and I have talked about it. I asked her if she would like to go out with you. She was kind surprised by the question. Said that she thought we were a couple. I asked her why she thought that. She said, just the way we looked at each other. How we interacted with each other. I told her 'No', that we were just very good friends. That neither of us were looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend. That we were each free to go out with others. And that we'd be comfortable sharing the details of our dates with the other... Oh, and I already told her that you're not a serial rapist," that lightened the moment as we both chuckled.

So, the next session with Terri, I did just that. A basketball game Saturday night.

It was mid-January so it was cold out. Terri came out of the elevator with her coat slung over her arm. The smooth black slacks looked wonderful as they molded to her firm butt cheeks. The golden sweater formed perfectly to her pert B's.

The game was exciting. Terri and I rooting the whole time, to no avail. This time we lost.

It was around 10:30. Still early. I didn't have any plans after the game as we slowly walked along the campus drive. Now holding hands.

"Let's take a walk through the Student Center. "

The Student Center had a recreation area with pool tables and ping pong tables. Across the hall was a ten lane bowling alley. Both were filled with couples, and a waiting list. We left.

It was too cold to walk the mile downtown, plus I hadn't brought any extra cash. I was surprised when she said, "Want to hang out in my room?"

Improper thoughts ran through my brain before she added, "Maybe we could grab Valerie, and my roommate and play Monopoly, or something."

So, that was how our first date went. Terri walked me down to the lobby and gave me a nice and warm good night kiss, after telling me she had fun, and thanks for the date. I told her I had fun too.

...........................................

College students are always looking for cheap, and or, free entertainment on the weekends. Hitting the bars every weekend can get kind of expensive, even on 'quarter nights." The university did offer cheap movies in the Communications building. For 25 cents, you could watch a somewhat current movie. Valerie and I did that often. Many times ending up back in my room for some casual make-out and light groping sessions. Nothing too heavy.

A little know secret was the University pool. It was open to students on the weekends, free, and only a ten minute walk. It was an Olympic sized pool with lockers and a changing area. They would have one lane dedicated to those who just wanted to swim laps. The rest of the open area they would put a volleyball net at the shallow end.

In my previous years I had gotten a bunch of guys together and we would visit it, especially during the winter quarter. Generally, it was just us. Go figure, a school with over 25,000 students, and we were the only ones using it. Occasionally, there would be coeds there. Sometimes cute. Most of the time, 'your girl next door' type. It really didn't matter. We would talk them into joining us in playing volleyball.

One of our Thursday evening dinners, I asked if she had heard of the pool being open on the weekends. She didn't even know the University had a pool, much less that it was open to students. So, I threw it out there... did she think there might be some of her friends that would want to join some of my dorm guys, and play volleyball in the pool? I figured I could get maybe 8 guys to go. Valerie thought she could get the same. We planned on meeting for dinner on Saturday.

Valerie found 6 girls that thought it sounded like fun. I found 8 guys. We all met in the women's dorm lobby at 8:00. Everybody was checking out the other side.

We were 8 average guys. None of us athletic. None bulging with muscles. Just average. The girls, the same. We all looked at this as a way to meet some new faces. Faces that when we passed in the cafeteria we could smile and say 'Hi'.

The guys all wore jean cutoffs. The girls... half in modest two pieces and the other half in one piece suits. Valerie was in a nice two piece. It accentuated her flat little bottom, creamy white chest and shoulders, those luscious apple sized mounds, and smooth tummy. Oh, and that cute little navel. I had seen Valerie topless, and in panties, on my bed in the soft light of my room. Here in the bright light of the pool, her skin looked so soft and smooth. She caught me checking her out and just grinned.

Everybody had fun. There was a bit of nervousness on the part of the girls, coming out in their bathing suits. That nervousness was quickly dispersed as everybody relaxed and got into playing volleyball. The teams just came together. It wasn't guys against girls. There were some friendships developing. I could see one or two of the guys getting together with a couple of the girls. That was part of the purpose for the evening. Valerie and I were, of course, on the same team. Actually, she was always by my side. At times my hands would find her hips, as I would raise her out of the water to hit a ball. That brought a grin.

Later, we had our own fun. Valerie and I retired to back to my room for some... communication... sensual lips to nipples... communication.

...........................................

The quarter went on. Valerie and I met every Thursday for dinner, sometimes Terri would join. A couple of times her other friend, Kathy would join us. That was special. I liked Kathy. Besides being absolutely cute that made heads turn, her personality was honest and down-to-earth.

I found out that she lived the next town over. That for the first couple of years had commuted to save money; but felt she was missing out on the real "college life". She wanted to experience roommates, make friends, go to parties, and all that. She also mentioned that her boyfriend was not happy about her not living at home, where they could be together more. He was not planning on doing the whole college thing. He pretty much insisted that he would pick her up Friday nights and take her home for the weekend. He seemed pretty insecure and controlling. I let it pass. Valerie watched intently as Kathy and I talked, and how relaxed we both were around each other. Later she would remark that it was too bad that Kathy had a boyfriend. That she thought that Kathy and I would fit together really well. Little did I realize.

Valerie and I never had another make-out session like the intense one we had. We did have a few more with my shirt off and her top and bra pushed up while I worshiped her soft mounds and hard nipples. We had fun. And 'yes' she did go out a couple of dates and I heard all the details. I was pleased that none of the dates included her bare breasts. She wasn't like that.

Terri and I had a couple of 'light' sessions... no groping... or feeling up... just quiet make-out sessions. I don't know why. It just never went that far.

I still helped Valerie with her math class, and occasionally Terri. Went out drinking with the guys a number of times. Even sat in Valerie's room as she did a portrait sketch of me. She was really good. The school year was turning out to be the most fun I ever had, and things were just beginning.

Finals were upon us. I was getting ready for mine, and also helping Valerie and Terri get ready for theirs. We actually spent an entire weekend together in the library. Both their finals were on Tuesday. Valerie's in the morning. Terri's in the afternoon. I had two on Monday, one on Tuesday, and one on Wednesday. Thursday I was heading home for spring break. I never did the whole 'spring break' thing. There were a few guys that did. I just never had the money. Looking back, I kind of wished I had experienced it once. Oh well.

Saturday night we needed a release, so the three of us went downtown. Terri thought she would be a 'fifth wheel'. Valerie would have nothing of that. It was actually fun. They were underage, but as a college town, the bars wanted to attract as many women as possible to attract as many spending guys as possible. They just had to be eighteen to get in. We had some beers. Danced as a group. Dancing as a group to the fast songs wasn't a big deal. The slow dances we also danced as a group. Got as close as we could. Got some interesting looks from other couples. We didn't care.

Back at the women's dorm, Valerie watched as Terri and I kissed good night. Terri watched as Valerie and I kissed as casual friends.

We all studied Monday night. They were about as ready as they could be. I told them to get a good night's sleep and that they would do fine. We had dinner

Tuesday night. They looked nervously optimistic. Standing outside the cafeteria the next night, I didn't see them until I was bombarded by two excited 'girl friends'. I got excited and passionate kisses from each. The passing students just watched in awe. I think some of the guys were wondering "WTF?". Pulling back, their faces and eyes said it all as they both jumped up and down, "I got a B," beamed Valerie.

"Me too," which brought another round of hugs and kisses.

"You guys deserved it. You both worked hard," I beamed back. I was proud of them.

..........................................

The weather was warming up nicely when we returned from spring break in the middle of March as we all got back into the swing of things. Valerie was taking the second part of her math class, Trigonometry. Terri, the second part of the Science General Ed... Chemistry. I was helping both, and enjoying it. Valerie was excited about the art class she was taking, it was a continuation of the previous quarters, only a bit more advance. I would soon find out how much more 'advanced'.

We were seeing less and less of Terri on the weekends. I think she had been discovered. I was fine with it. She knew Valerie's and my study schedule and would occasionally join in when something in her Chemistry class didn't make sense. Fortunately, I was able to help. I let her know that Chemistry wasn't my strong suit; but, I did the best that I could. Valerie had told me that Terri was also getting some help from one of the guys she was occasionally seeing. Again, I was fine with it, and Valerie knew it.

About half way through the quarter, my roommate mentioned that he was going home that weekend. My mind raced back to the last time I had the room to myself... ourselves. I was still a virgin, and I was positive that Valerie was too. Perhaps she would let me mess around a bit more than the last time... I'd have to wait and see.

Valerie had kind of a 'far away/distracted' look when we met for dinner that week. I asked her about it, and all that she said was that it involved an art assignment. I jokingly said something like, "Well, if you need some help from an engineer on your assignment, let me know," she gave me a 'forced' grin. Something was bothering her. I didn't press. Little did I know how much I would be involved in her project.