You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

"And even if it took some time for you to find a job. I would have a job. We'd be fine. We'd have each other. Kath, like I said, I cannot imagine my life without you," my voice cracking this time.

"Supporting me already?" I was looking ahead, driving, but I could hear the playful smile. Then, "That sounded like a proposal," I quickly looked over and saw the wide grin.

"Call it an informal proposal," as I grinned back. Then in a more serious tone, "Kath, when I make the official proposal, it will be with a ring in my hand, on bended knee, and humbly asking if you would marry me. It will be at a time and place that you will not suspect."

I briefly looked over and saw a look of utter joy, as tears welled up in her blue gray eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face into my neck. I could feel her gently sob, as I slowed the car. Luckily there was an off ramp as I came to a stop, turned and held her.

Pulling back, a smile stretched ear to ear.

"I love you Bill, my love."

"I love you Kathy, my love."

"How long have you had that thought... of us?"

"It hasn't been a conscience thought, like nothing I was planning. I think my subconscious has been telling me, for quite a while, that you are the one that I should spend the rest of my life with. Every time we made love, I would ask myself, 'How did I get to be so lucky... to find someone like you?' It just came out."

Our lips met in a passion and loved-filled kiss.

"If we were someplace else, I would rip all your clothes off and make passionate love to you for hours," her face beaming. "You could just lay there. Feel me. Feast your eyes on the body that I know you adore. I would show you how much, and how deep, my love is for you."

"I couldn't just lay there. I would need to help. To show you. To love you," another prolonged kiss.

"We better get going. Otherwise, I am going to drag you into the back seat and ravish you, like the animal that I am."

"I love being ravished... by you," the ever present grin.

Back on the road. Kathy sat closer, almost sideways with both arms around my neck and snuggled her face into the side of my neck, as we each replayed the last few minutes and committed them to our deep memory.

"Do you think your parents will freak out on that arrangement of us living together?" I asked, "I'm not sure about mine. But they probably wouldn't be too happy. But then they know how much we care for each other from when you visited over the summer. I think it will be even more obvious this time... our love. It has really grown and deepened. They really like you."

"I think my mom would be OK with it. I think my dad will be concerned about me... about us. But, I know that he really likes you and knows how much you care about me. Besides, my mom would make sure he's OK with it. Especially when I tell her about you on bended knee," the last sentence was with a big grin.

"I think our parents meeting at our graduation will help. I know my parents will really like yours."

"I was thinking the same. And, yeah, I know that my parents will really like yours."

This whole conversation lasted about an hour and a half or so. We did it. We had a 'Plan'. Idealistic, but a plan. We decided not to tell the parents for a while. We settled into each other's comfort. I think Kathy dozed off for a bit. I just held her as the miles flew by.

................................................

It was dark, when we pulled into my parent's driveway a little before 5:00. The area in front of the garage bathed in a blueish light from the mercury vapor light atop a pole. Stepping out of the heated car, we were met with a blast of cold fresh air. We scrambled to get our coats on and grab our suitcases as the yard spotlight came on.

We were greeted to the aroma of my mom's cooking. Nothing like it. They both gave Kathy a warm welcome. Asked how the drive was, as we settled down at the kitchen table. Kathy had a wine cooler. I had a beer.

It was a simple dinner. Crock Pots were in the infancy. My mom worked too, so it was just the two of them plus my sister. Tonight, it was meatloaf, baked potatoes, and frozen garden corn. It was wonderful.

As we ate, the conversation centered on Kathy. How was her Thanksgiving? I told that I had been invited to join their family and met all of her relatives for the second time. That her mom sent all the left overs back with us for my roommates.

They asked about her parent's trip. How were her classes going? How did she like living in the dorm? Did she like her roommate? They knew that Kathy would be graduating in June, just like I was. My mom threw out the innocent question of what she thought she would be doing after graduation. We each looked at each other... 'non-verbal' communication. My mom and dad both saw 'the look'.

"I'm not sure. With my degree in Communications, I would like to work for a large company doing Public Relations, set up promotional events... things like that. I think with a minor in business, it will help. Problem is, that there are no large companies near my parents. So, I'm not sure where I'll wind up."

It was the truth. I'm sure my mom and dad knew there was more behind it, but didn't push the issue.

Kathy helped my mom clean up, and then we took her suitcase up to my room, where she would be sleeping... again.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she pressed her sweet body into mine. It was then that I discovered the lack of a bra.

"You didn't tell me that your sweet little mounds were all free under the sweatshirt," As my hands reached under and slid up her warm soft skin to encase each soft delicate little orb in my hands.

"If I had, we'd probably still be alongside the road someplace while you ravish me," she giggled.

"Probably. Or at least I would have had something to play with," gently massaging each delicate morsel of feminine flesh.

"We still have the trip back," the mischievous grin beaming back at me. "I could sleep naked in here in your bed, again. But, then you won't be sleeping in it later. Will you be sleeping naked out in the porch?"

"Yes. And I will have visions of your beautiful naked body lying under these sheets," as our lips met.

Yes, I was sleeping out in the porch. An unheated enclosed porch. In November. The good news was, it had an electric blanket.

My parents, and sister, were off to bed around 10:00. My mom would be up early to prepare a 20 pound turkey and get it in the oven in time to eat around 2:00.

Kathy and I behaved. We made out. And that was about it. The details, and emotions, of our talk on the way up still fresh. Kathy was beaming the whole time.

.............................................

I woke to the smell of fresh coffee, and Kathy's loving face. She had been up for a while and was dressed casually.

"I heard your mom get up and doing stuff in the kitchen. I couldn't just lay there, so I decided to get up and see if I could help. We had a nice chat. I think she knows our seriousness. That we've gotten closer. She knows you're happy, and that I'm the reason. That there was more behind what I was going to do after graduation than I let on. It's going to be nice to have her as my mother-in-law. She's so much like my mom."

Taking a quick look over her shoulder, she quickly lifted the blanket.

"You are naked," she giggled.

......................................

Breakfast on Thanksgiving Day consists of coffee and a sweet roll.

I showered and was helping my dad set up his mini bar in the attached porch, which consisted of an ice chest for beer and a card table for hard liquor. Kathy was still helping my mom. My sister was trying her best to stay out of the way.

"That's quite a girl you have there," he quietly said.

I looked back and smiled, "Yep. Sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky. How unrelated circumstances brought us together over a period of time. We talk about it a lot."

"I know what you mean. It amazed me to come down this morning to find her already up and helping your mom. I mean... nobody expected that. She just jumped in. I can tell your mom is quite taken by her. Like I said, she's quite the prize."

Kathy went up to shower, and my mom joined us.

"You've got quite a girl there. I was surprised to see her up so early. And then to just jump in and ask what she could do to help. She only said, not to look at her too close as she hadn't gotten her makeup on yet. I had to laugh, and just said that she didn't need makeup. Then she giggled and said you tell her that all the time"

I nodded. Thinking I that I always tell her that in the mornings, when we wake up together and naked in bed.

"We had a nice time talking. She's really smart and that personality. I'm glad she came back with you. Now, I just hope she survives the clan... again. On second thought, I don't think that will be a problem."

Kathy came down the stairs. My smile broadened as I saw her. She was wearing a light blue soft cotton sweater with a modest V neck. The material was so soft and light weight that it clung to her small breasts. A delicate gold cross around her neck adorned her soft smooth skin. Her slacks were a loose dark blue polyester that hung off her small butt. She was radiant as she caught my smile, knowing I was again checking her out, and was pleased.

We decided to go for a walk up the road before things got too crazy.

My mom watched us as we walked out the driveway... arm in arm... her head resting on my shoulder.

My dad came and stood next to her, "That beautiful and lovely girl is going to be our daughter-in-law someday. I just know it," her voice cracking. My dad just held her close and nodded in agreement.

"They seem to communicate with each other without saying a word. You can see it in their eyes. Their eyes are full of attraction, of undying feelings for each other. Their eyes twinkle when they look at each other. Even if they don't say a word, there's this invisible thread connecting the two of them. I've never seen anything like it. Have you noticed that they're never far from each other?"

My dad nodded.

"I just don't know how they're going to do it. I mean they're both graduating at the same time and living five and a half hours apart. Each looking for a job. I know that Kathy's pretty sure there's nothing in the area where she lives so she's already thinking of moving out. Maybe St Louis. She says it will be an hour and a half, maybe two hours away. I think Bill has a bit more to choose from, between Rockford and in by Chicago. Kathy thinks she can pretty much find a job anywhere."

"They're smart kids. I think it'll be whoever finds a job first," my dad adding. "Then I am pretty sure the other will relocate. We may not be comfortable with their living arrangements. But I think, for their sakes, we'll need to accept it. After all, they're adults. And, yes, very much in love. Times are changing."

"I hate to suggest that Kathy move up here, and stay with us, while Bill finds a job and a place for the two of them. That would be like taking her away from her family. She and her mom are pretty close. I know I wouldn't be happy if someone did that to us," my mom still watching us walk slowly out the driveway.

"We'll just have to wait and see what happens," my dad added, "And pray for wisdom and patience on their part. And for support on our part on whatever they decide. It's all we can do."

..........................................

The late morning was brisk. Upper twenties, sunny with a slight breeze, as we slowly walked up the road. There was no snow on the ground. That was coming later tonight. Everything looked brown and barren. The fields still had the remnants of picked corn stalks.

"I'm so proud of you for jumping in and helping my mom. I know it surprised both my mom and dad. Neither of them expected it. And you don't need makeup."

Kathy giggled, "She told you about that?"

"Yeah. She said that you said I tell you that all the time. I could only think that I only tell you that is when we wake up in bed together, naked," she gave me a full hug and kissed my cheek.

Coming to the large hickory nut tree, Kathy looked at me and said, "Remember the last time we were by this tree?"

"I do. You got topless. And then fished out my dick and gave me a wonderful hand-job. You watched as I shot out and emptied my balls. Then when we got back, you had to go and change your panties."

"Yeah... I remember. I also remember that I left you a gift."

"The first of many gifts, my love," as we embraced in a deep and loving kiss.

........................................

We entered the porch area where my dad had set up his 'bar'. The aroma of the roasting turkey filled our senses. My mom and dad, along with both uncles and aunts were there, with drinks in hand. Whatever conversation they were having stopped as Kathy entered before me, her cheeks rosy from the cold. Her blonde hair framing her face. As I took her coat her young petite body came into view. My hand encircling her waist, as I again presented my girlfriend.

"You all remember Kathy, from the summer? Bill's girlfriend. Her parents went on a vacation over the holiday so we invited her to come and join our family," my mom matter-of-factly said, reacquainting everyone.

My aunt on my mom's side, Norma, was the first to speak, "It's good to see you again. I'm glad we didn't scare you off after your last visit. Wasn't it cold outside?"

"It's nice to see all of you again. Bill has such a nice and warm family. It reminds me of my own. I know that both families would get along really well. And, no, it wasn't cold outside... at least not that we noticed," as she flashed them the "Kathy smile".

I could see my mom grin. The other two women just looked dumbstruck. Oh well.

For the next hour, or so, the kitchen was what seemed organized chaos. Food was being heated in the oven, potatoes mashed, the golden brown turkey resting, and dark brown giblet gravy simmering, as dishes were being prepared and laid out.

2:00. We all sat around the table. My mom and dad at the heads of the table as host and hostess. Kathy sat to my dad's right, and I to Kathy's left. Everything was laid out on a buffet table behind the large dining table. Food was passed. Once everything had been passed my dad began a Thanksgiving blessing.

He sat with his large hands folded in front of him. Kathy and I held hands beneath the table. He gave thanks for the gathering of family. For everyone's health and for the bounty that lay before us.

Finally, he said, "And Lord, we thank you for bringing these two special people together. Working your magic, as they found each other. For without that, we would not be able to have this wonderful girl joining us... Miss Kathy," I felt her squeeze my hand.

I watched as her left hand went over and lay on top of my dad's folded hands. Then my dad took Kathy's petite hand as it disappeared between his large calloused hands. I almost lost it. I could hear my mom sniffle, as she watched.

Finishing, "And Lord, we ask that you give them wisdom and guidance as they continue their lives together. Amen."

Kathy leaned over and gently kissed his cheek. He held her hand tightly as he gave her a 'fatherly' smile. I could see a gently tear forming at the inner corner of her eye, as she wiped it away with her finger. And then she leaned over and kissed my cheek. My mom had to leave for a few moments to regain her composure. They knew our future. Just not how we were going to get there.

There was complete silence for a few moments before he cheerfully said, "Let's eat."

And just like that, the room was filled with merriment, laughter, and good times. I think the rest of the clan was wondering what was going on. What had my dad meant? I'm sure they would find out later... maybe.

Dinner was over. It was cleanup time. My mom shooed Kathy out of the kitchen and told us to go for a nice walk. We did. This time down the lane behind the house to the lower fields.

It had clouded over. Snow was coming. You could feel it. You could smell it. We headed out the door and down the lane... arm-in-arm. Her head on my shoulder. My cheek resting on top of her golden blonde hair. My mom and aunts watching.

Once out of sight of prying eyes, our lips met.

"I love your dad. I never expected anything like that. I mean... about me joining your family."

"Kath, they really love you. They have ever since they met you. And, I think they know. They know that one day, you'll be their daughter-in-law. I think they just don't know how we're going to get there. We do, kind of. At least we have a plan. Do you think it's time to sit down and lay it out? I mean we just came up with this plan 24 hours ago."

We each contemplated the next course of action. Kathy pulled back. Her hands locked behind my head. Her blue gray eyes shining. Her tender smile. "Yeah. I think we should. Not tonight. Maybe not even tomorrow night, as they will probably be taking us out for fish. But, some time when the four of us can sit comfortably around your kitchen table, before we go back. Maybe Saturday night after dinner."

I smiled at the love of my life, "You're so smart. It's one of the reason I love you so much," our lips met.

"One of the reasons? What are some of the others?" as she cocked her head. The playful smile and twinkling eyes.

"Well, let me see. I love your beautiful sexy little breasts. I love your pink sensitive nipples. I love to suck and kiss them. I love to watch them as you ride me. I love your soft lips, both sets of lips," that got a huge grin and a playful smack.

"You just love my body... What about my mind?" her voice playful.

"I'm getting there. First things first," as I leaned in and kissed those playful lips.

My hands now locked behind her neck. I looked deep into those beautiful blue gray eyes.

"I love the way you make me feel when I'm with you. So alive. I love how you're so playful, sexy, and alluring. I love how we can bare our souls to each other. That we can tell each other anything, no secrets. I love that your personality has won over my parents. I love that we were made for each other. I love it that you love me," my voice cracking at the last sentence.

"And, I do love you," she whispered, as our lips met for a passionate kiss.

......................................

We had been gone for about an hour. I took her down to the little stream that bordered the farm. It hadn't frozen over yet. I explained that in past winters, I could skate on it, and go quite a way upstream. It was fun. Told her I was thinking of us hiking down there the next afternoon, after the snow. She thought that sounded like fun.

My uncles, dad, and grandfather were all watching football. My aunts, mom, sister, and grandmother were sitting at the kitchen table. Everybody had some type of adult beverage. I got Kathy a wine cooler and me a beer, as we settled in to watch the game.

Typical Thanksgiving football, the Detroit Lions in the afternoon and the Dallas Cowboys in the evening. Everybody was relaxed. There had been a fair amount of adult beverages served. The food was sitting out in the cold porch, where I slept. It was a common practice, it was cold enough out there and it wouldn't have all fit in the refrigerator.

6:00. As was tradition, all the food was brought back out. Turkey sandwiches, cranberries, salads, gravy for hot turkey sandwiches. We all stuffed our faces. Followed by apple pie, ice cream, and yes, sharp cheddar cheese. Kathy explained her, and her family's, introduction to that last bit with apple pie. My dad laughed.

Everybody finally left around 7:00. My sister went off to her room. The four of us sat in the living room, watching the last of the final game.

32aa
32aa
448 Followers