You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned and said she had a similar... relaxed feeling.

We had decided that we each would each go back and pack for the holiday and then return to her parent's house...aka... her bedroom by midafternoon. That way we could leave the next day, whenever we wanted to. We were shooting for 11:30, putting us at my parent's place around 5:00.

We picked up another bottle of champagne. Put it in the freezer to get cold, and did a repeat love making session of the previous night.

Laying together, sipping our champagne, we talked about the trip to my parents. How for the next twenty four hours, we would be constantly together. Another first. That the last two days was like living together. Sharing everything. Perhaps quietly imagining what it would be like to live together, as a devoted and loving couple. Although the concept of couples openly living together was in its infancy, as some considered it 'living in sin', we were looking forward to this time together. Time would tell, as we settled into a good night's sleep. Together. In her bed... naked... deeply in love.

...............................

The November air brought a bit of a chill to the room. However; under the covers lay two warm naked bodies. I was on my back. Kathy on her side facing me in kind of a fetal position. The warm softness of her breast against my arm. Her face inches away from the side of my face. Her breath on my neck. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her. I didn't want to move, but my bladder was telling me I'd better do something... and soon. Of course with a full bladder, something else was full... engorged.

It was early. I had slept better that night, than I had in the many other times we slept together, as I lay there listening to Kathy breathe. My mind drifted.

As always, I replayed the chain of events that brought us together in the first place. Through the summer. Our reuniting during the summer and then back here... in her dorm room. To here. I was as content as I had ever been in my young life. I'm not sure; but, perhaps my subconscious was beginning to send those cryptic messages to me that this was the woman I should spend the rest of my life with.

I was brought back to reality as she stirred. A kiss on the cheek and a contented smile as she cuddled closer. Her soft thigh finding my emerging morning wood.

"My my. What have we here?" the mischievous grin as her hand moved to encircle my expanding girth. "What a nice surprise to wake up to. And it's all for me."

"Kath, I really have to pee. Then, it's all for you."

"You use this one. I will use my parent's. Meet you back here. You'd better be ready. I know I'll be ready," as she bounded out of bed. Her cute little bottom wiggling as she scurried out the door.

Relieving my full bladder. Brushing my teeth. I wrapped myself in the blankets, warming my cooled skin. I did stroke a bit. She did say for me to be 'ready'.

Five minutes later, she hopped under the covers. Her skin cold. My skin warm.

"mmm... you're so warm," she purred as she snuggled in close, "I turned down the thermostat last night. It should be warming pretty soon... mmmm... I could get used to this," as she moved on top of me. Pressing her navel against the tip of my complete hardness. Our lips meeting.

"We've got what... three hours before we should leave? I wonder what we should do?" the grin playful, as she rubbed her hardened peaks against my chest. My hands kneading her soft cheeks. Pulling her sex into me.

Resting her elbows on my chest and propping her head between her hands, she looked up at me playfully, "We could play. Take a shower. Have breakfast. OR we could take a shower. Play. Take another shower. Then have breakfast... Decisions. Decisions," she rubbed her willing body against mine.

"I don't think I can wait. I want you NOW. We made love last night and the night before. I just want you. Fuck me one more time before we leave. Then we can shower. You can watch me put on my makeup. I can watch you shave your balls. Then have breakfast... naked while we wait for the towels that have our combined 'lovings' on, get washed and dried."

That's exactly what we did. The air in her room was still cool. But, under her covers, it was HOT. First -Kathy on her back. Then, riding me. Finishing on her knees... her uncovered butt high in the air. Her fingers working that sensitive clit as my loose sack swung with each pounding thrust, at times bouncing off her fingers. She came. I growled and filled her with a night's worth of freshly made seed.

I started the shower as Kathy gathered all the used towels and started the washer. She joined me in the warm humid shower. Our need satisfied. We settled into a nice relaxed and loving shower. Each of us making sure the other was completely cleaned. Our soapy bodies gliding against every part of the others. Our lips meeting. If I had gotten hard, I would have taken her one last time. Unfortunately, home hot water heaters have a limited amount of hot water. Suddenly, with no warning, we each yelped as the water turned to ice. My dick instantly shrank. Kathy's nipples instantly turned to dark pink diamonds.

I did watch intently as she applied the small amount of makeup that brought out the highlights of her sensual eyes. I had told her she didn't need makeup. Her natural beauty was captivating. I got a huge kiss and a smile.

She watched, with great interest, as I covered my scrotum white with shaving cream. Then watched intently as I held my dick up straight, pulling the skin on my sack tight as the blade first glided over the right side of the raphe and then the left. Leaving in its wake a smooth pink sack. Kathy grinned as she rubbed her hands over the still slippery skin.

"Just making sure you didn't miss anything," she grinned.

Is this how comfortable married couples get ready for their day? Sharing a sink. A mirror, as each goes about their personal duties. We were definitely comfortable with each other, and that comfort level was growing. That we were sharing these morning duties was another first for us.

Breakfast wasn't anything special... except for being naked. Some toast and cereal. Her mom had gotten some fresh fruit, grapes, strawberries, oranges, and some leftover chocolate Hersey Kisses.

I saw her eyes twinkle. She was up to something. She reached over and unwrapped one of the Kisses and opened her legs. Looking me in the eyes she reached down and inserted the entire Kiss between her wet folds. Pulled her hands back for a moment, grinned and reached back down and pulled the sweet morsel out. It was dewy and shiny. The aroma, a light mixture of her sweet arousal and the sweet chocolate. I watched the tip of her tiny pink tongue touched the Kiss to check if it had marinated enough, then brought to my lips. First coating and then popping the marinated bit into my mouth. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Kathy watched with a grin as I let the Kiss melt in my mouth.

We both looked over at the bowl. There were about half a dozen remaining foil wrapped Kisses remaining. By the time they were gone, I was harder than I had ever been. We each knew we wouldn't be able to look at a bag of Hersey Kisses the same again. As our lips met in a kiss of our own.

Kathy sat on my lap sideways as we each fed the other bits of fruit: grapes, apple and orange slices. Some marinated. Some not.

I casually mentioned that it we ever got this kind of opportunity again, we should do this with me inside of her. Or some canned whipped cream on her nipples.

My now throbbing dick throb against her butt, brought another mischievous grin. I watched her go the refrigerator and return with her hand behind her back... grinning.

"Look what I found," producing a can of aerosol whipping cream. "We don't have time for much. But, we do have time for this. For you... my love. And only you."

I watched as the love of my life knelt between my open legs and covered my sack and dick with the cold whipping cream. Then licking her lips she started to clean my sensitive sack. Licking, like one would an ice cream cone. Her tongue making long slow strokes... from the base to the juncture of the hardened shaft. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. She wasn't done as she inhaled my entire sack, and held it... looking intently into my eyes. The corners of her mouth upturned in a loving smile.

Pulling back, her lips glided over the smooth skin until it popped out of her mouth. I watched as she placed a loving kiss on the freshly cleaned pink sack.

Moving to my white covered shaft, her tongue made trips up and down the shaft licking the thick white cream. Stopping just short of the covered head. Swirling it in her mouth. Opening wide. The thick white cream reminded me of another type of cream I had seen in her mouth. Soon, the only part of me that was still covered was the pink head.

Giving me a grin, "mmmm... saving the best for last."

I watched as her tongue fluttered around the edges of the glans. Then swirled around the head... closer and closer to the opening, which I was sure was adding its own clear cream. Looking up, with a sexy grin, I watched as her mouth inhaled the soft pink head. I groaned as my eyes rolled back in my head. Pulling back... clear strings of her saliva bridged the gap between her soft lips and the glistening pink glans, as she gave me a sultry look.

Coming up to give me a kiss, "And now... for MY desert."

I watched in amazement as the love of my life wrapped one hand around my tightened nut sack. The other hand around the base of my hardness. Her mouth, once again, engulfing the center of my pleasure. She began a gentle head bob. At times, pulling back to swirl the tip of her tongue against the opening.

She went into full 'blow-job' mode as her head bobbed up and down. Her hands doing their own thing: one gently kneading each of my full testicles... milking them, the other gliding over the now slickened shaft.

"I'm going to cum," I panted, as our eyes locked and she took me deep into her mouth.

I erupted and erupted and erupted. I watched her throat busily swallowing all of my essence.

Kathy moved to my lap and our lips met, as I tasted myself. My tongue probed her mouth. Another first... kissing her right after filling that precious mouth with my thick white sperm.

"I love you Kathy, my love."

"I love you Bill, my love."

We were on the road twenty minutes later... just before 11:00.

.....................................

The drive was pleasant. Kathy dressed for comfort: sweatshirt and loose jeans. That she wasn't wearing a bra was something I didn't discover... unfortunately.

The weather cooperated as it was clear and dry the entire trip. They were predicting 4 to 6 inches of snow Friday night and into Saturday morning, with temperatures in the mid-twenties. No wind, just snow. I made sure Kathy brought snow boots and a warm outdoor coat and gloves. My plan was to take a bit of a hike around the back of the farm. After a snow, the air is clear and everything covered in a white blanket. She was enthusiastic at the idea.

The five hour drive gave us time to 'talk', undistracted.

"So, how many classes are you taking next quarter? A full 16 hour load?" she asked as she rested her head on my shoulder, my arm around her as we cruised up the interstate. Traffic was pretty light. We were in no real hurry.

"I've got a couple of engineering classes that I need to finish up. Then I've got my last General Ed class."

"Another marriage class?" she giggled.

"No. Nothing like that."

"You must be getting close to being done."

"Yeah. I should be done with all my engineering requirements by the end of this coming quarter. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after that."

"What do you mean?"

I sensed a bit of concern. Was she worried about us? What my plans for us were? I hadn't really thought past finishing. I had to be up front with her. Let her know that my future included her.

"Well, I might go an extra quarter. Take a couple of additional engineering classes. Maybe a 'fun' class. Continue being a 'student', protected from the draft. The other thing is I think my shoulder would keep me out. I mean, it's been dislocated four times."

"Four times!!?"

"Yeah. Freshman football, soccer, PE wrestling, and then once swimming."

"Swimming? How'd you do that?"

"I was in a lake. In water that I couldn't touch bottom. I did a breaststroke and it popped out. I knew what had happened, so it wasn't like I panicked or anything. So I went to my side and side stroked in with my good arm until I could touch bottom."

"I would have freaked out."

"Yeah. I think it kind of freaked out my mom when she asked if I could touch bottom, and I told her 'no'.

"Anyway, if I leave after this quarter, there's a chance I might get called in for the pre-physical. I got a pretty low draft number from the lottery. But then, I've heard they may end the draft, as the war is winding down. Plus my shoulder, I think I'll be fine. So, I don't really know. I haven't spent a lot of time thinking past finishing. You still have a quarter to go after this coming one. Don't you?"

"Yeah. But my last quarter will be pretty light. I've been taking classes over the summer for quite a while," I could hear the uncertainty in her voice.

Tightening my arm around her, "Kathy. I don't know where, or when, I'll find a job. But please believe me... You will be part of whatever I do... wherever I go. I can't imagine a life without you."

I could hear a soft sniffle as she turned her cheek into my shoulder. I tightened my one-arm embrace, as I spoke softly.

"We've never talked about... us. What we were going to do after graduation. I think we were so caught up in our loving. Our bonding. That the future beyond school never entered into our world. Now that I think about it, it's not that far away. I mean, I think there are two ways this can go. I finish next quarter and leave to get a job. You finish the following quarter... then what? Or we both finish together. Then what? I mean, it's not like we live down the block from each other. We're at the opposite ends of the state."

Silence...

"Bill... I'm scared," her voice cracking, as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Kath, we came up with a plan before, and it worked. We can come up with a Plan again. This is good. We've got some quality time here. Let's talk about the possibilities. OK?"

She sniffled, wiped her cheek against my shoulder, quietly nodded, and gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

A few quiet minutes passed. "I think that me going the extra quarter, and us finishing together, is not the best solution. I'm thinking of keeping the amount of time we're apart to a minimum. And to make it easy to get back together, wherever that may be.

"Think about this. If I finish this next quarter, go home and find a job, before all of the newly graduated engineers hit the market, it'll help. The problem is that I'll be limited to the job market in my part of the state. St. Louis would be the only closest place down here. But I don't have access to any job information. Plus interviews would be difficult. You're majoring in Communications. What kind of career do you think you would be looking for, and where?"

"I guess I hadn't thought that much about it," pausing, "I think I would like to work for a decent sized company and work in their Public Relations. Set up sales and promotional events. Stuff like that. I think my minor in Business will help. As to where... I don't know. Like you said, St. Louis is the only major city around."

"Are your parents aware that you're probably going to be moving away, and not be just 'down the street'?"

"I think so. We haven't talked about it. But I think they know that there's nothing around there that I could use my degree in. I mean the University has its own PR department, so there's really nothing there, and there aren't any large companies around."

"The time I came down here to get my housing set up and I met your mom. I remember; she asked me what I had planned on doing after I graduated and where I thought I might find a job. I told her I hadn't thought that far ahead. That I was concentrating on finishing, which was true. I think she was feeling me out, as to where you might wind up, if things between us became serious, which they have... big-time serious."

That brought a smile and a kiss to my neck.

"So, you think she's already preparing herself for me not living close to them? That I'd be near you?"

"I don't know. I think so. But would you miss not being close to them? I know you and your mom are really... really close. I think you would miss them a lot."

"I would... But if I have you," her voice cracking, "then I would have everything I've ever dreamed of. Bill, wherever you go, I'll go. Wherever you stay, I'll stay. I think knowing that we were together, and that I was very happy would help ease the fact that I wasn't nearby."

We sat in silence for a few miles, the radio playing softly.

"OK. What about this? I leave end of next quarter. Find a job up North. Get an apartment. A one bedroom apartment. Get some furniture. A King sized bed. Maybe even a water bed," At the time, water beds were just coming in to style.

"I could come down and see you at times during the quarter... two nights and a full day in a motel. Ravishing you until you couldn't walk," that brought a giggle, and a hug, lightening the somewhat anxious mood.

"You finish. You move in with me. You find a job. We live together. After a couple of years, or so, of getting some experience, maybe we can relocate to somewhere closer to them."

It was quiet as she took in the beginning of our next 'Plan'.

"I love you, Bill," she said, kissing my cheek, "I love you, and I know what you want, and I know what I want... US. But, it's a big decision."

"It is a huge decision," I said, kissing her forehead as my arm around her shoulder tightened. "I want you to stay with me, or at least I want us to stay together. I want that so much. But, I don't want you making a rushed decision that you'll regret later. If you think that actually living together is too much, too soon, then we could find you an apartment close-by. In any case, Kathy, I am not going to lose you... I am certainly not going to lose US," my voice cracking, "Kath, you don't have to make a decision right now. Take some time. Think about it."

There was silence for a couple of minutes. I could 'feel' her running the whole moving and living arrangement through her mind.

"Bill, I don't need more time. We both know that we were made for each other. I want nothing more than to be with you. For us to be together. I can't see me moving up here and living apart, or even in a separate bedroom. Even if we set one up for me, just for looks, I would never sleep in it. I would always sleep with you. In our bedroom. In our bed. These last few days, being so close to you have been heaven. I've never been so happy. So content. So safe. So sure. So sure of us," a gentle kiss to my cheek, as she snuggled closer.

"If we were in a bed right now, I would make slow love to the only man in my world. To the man who has won my heart from that very first night. That very first dance. That very first kiss," Kathy's voice cracking as I felt her shudder.

It was quiet for a few minutes, as the miles flew past us, as we each contemplated our future together.

Kathy spoke first.

"The more I think of it; I like the sound of that. Living together. Sharing a bed with you... a King sized bed. A water bed? That really sounds like fun," both hands now squeezing my arm and cuddling closer, "I think that could work. There are a lot of companies I could work for. So, I don't think me finding a job would be all that difficult. I wouldn't have that much stuff to move. Just my clothes, and a few knick-knacks. It should all fit in my car."