You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 22

Story Info
Kathy has a birthday she will never, ever forget.
13.6k words
4.81
4.3k
2

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
448 Followers

Valerie's weekend at her parents found Kathy and me remembering our quiet and alone times before Valerie moved in. Don't get us wrong, we loved Valerie to death. It's just making love like we enjoyed: slow, tender, and languid was something we missed. To Valerie's credit, she did make a few announcements on a Saturday or Sunday morning that she was going shopping for a few hours... alone. We each kissed her. When she would return, she always had a 'shit eating' grin and would say that it looked like we had fun, as she looked at Kathy's 'glow', and the rumpled bed.

It was like the first few days after Kathy had arrived a few months ago. We couldn't get enough of each other. Friday night we stopped at the local tavern. Danced. Ate. Drank. Danced some more. A night swim ended with me eating her luscious pussy of hers under the stars, and hearing my name as she howled it into the still dark night. Taking me into her warm mouth, slickening me... preparing me so I would effortlessly glide into her warmth as she straddled and rode me, with a vengeance. Then turning onto her hands and knees, that white bottom staring back at me, I fucked her with a vengeance. Kathy's hand alternating between her clit and my swinging smooth nut sack. Our combined release as we howled each other's name into the still night.

Cuddling in the warmth of our bed, as we drifted off to our secret place of shared dreams.

Waking with 'morning wood' nestled against her soft butt cheeks; Kathy guided me outside, her hand wrapped around my 'wood', hopped up on the picnic table, spread her legs wide, grinned, and waited. My cock pounded her wide open and wet pussy. The fingers of her right hand a blur on her needy clit. The fingers of her left hand pulling and pinching first one nipple and then the next. The birds scattering at our combined releases.

We decided to make Saturday night a 'date' night. Our 'date' night. Kathy was going to do her makeup and wear the second sun dress that the two of them had purchased that one afternoon. The one where the front was open enough to showcase the soft gentle swells of each of her little tanned breasts.

I waited patiently at the kitchen table waiting for the entrance of 'my princess'. And then... there she was. I think I said to myself, "Oh shit". She must have heard it because I saw a huge smile.

The combination of the dark eye liner and mascara highlighted her blue gray eyes against the white background. Her soft pink lips had a slight sheen. A gold necklace and gold pendant rested against her smooth tanned skin.

The dress... oh the dress. It looked different than when I saw it in the store. Perhaps it was that now, she had taken the time to properly adjust it.

It was as if she had slipped it over her head and the fabric found its own resting place along her lithe body. The soft material was molded to each of her little breasts. The inside edge was tight along a line that was halfway between her nipple and the beginning of the gentle swell of her smooth little mounds. The "V" shaped opening, wide at her shoulders and then coming to a 'point' maybe six inches below the bottom of her breasts. It was all held in place by two delicate shoulder straps that disappeared over her shoulders to connect with an opened "U" down her tanned back. Only this open 'U' extended down to the gentle small of her back to just below her Dimples of Venus. The dress ended mid-thigh. White sandals adored her feet with the light pink painted nails. So much smooth tanned skin on display... front and back... and those legs. Turning sideways, and smiling, the gentle swells of her exposed flesh were alluring and sexy as hell.

I think my breathing stopped, as all I could do was to totally take in the vision of pure feminine loveliness that stood before me.

"You can breathe now," she grinned.

"You like?" as she extended her arms out to her sides and did a slow three-sixty, stopping mid-way to look back over her bare shoulder and flashing that infectious 'Kathy smile'. Oh... and that back... that smooth tanned back.

"My god Kath... you are so sexy. So beautiful... did I say sexy?"

"Yes. But you can tell me again and again that I'm sexy," she grinned, and then she was in my arms.

"I keep saying this... I love it that you appreciate me the way that you do... my sharp mind... my personality... and this," stepping back, giving me a sultry look, "and my body." as her hands moved up her sides, over her breasts, and stretched for the ceiling.

"Every time I watch your eyes go over my little body, it's the way every woman wants her man to look at her. You make me feel so special. So appreciated."

I brought her into my arms and held her, "That's because, my love... you are special... so very very special to me," our lips meeting.

"Come on. Let's go on our date. Let me show the world how special you are and how lucky I am to have found someone like you. Otherwise, I am going to whisk you off to our bed and make slow love to you. But, that's for later," I was rewarded with a bright smile. A smile of anticipation.

We hit the Italian restaurant that we enjoyed. It was cozy, in a romantic sort of way. Kathy turned heads. I loved it. We shared a bottle of Chianti and enjoyed the closeness. We were in no hurry. The restaurant wasn't that busy so we didn't feel like we needed to hurry to free up the table for waiting customers.

We sat in a corner booth, next to each other. I was able to look over and take in the soft gentle swells of her breasts.

After about the tenth 'look', she leaned in close, kissed my cheek, and whispered, "You're looking at my boobs."

Grinning.

"If you don't stop looking at me like that, we are going to have to go somewhere very private."

"Yes I am. And going somewhere private is for later," I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"What are you thinking?" she grinned.

'OK. I can have some fun here,' I thought to myself.

"I'm thinking, that in a couple of hours... of how my hands, mouth, lips, and tongue are going to be worshiping each of your lovely little mounds. Of how my mouth, lips, and tongue are then going to slowly feast on each of your hard sensitive nipples," my voice a whisper. I felt her shift, and move in closer. Turning. Our eyes meeting.

She leaned closer, her hand resting lightly on my thigh, and whispered into my ear, "Then what?"

I could feel her warm breath on my neck, before she pulled back to, again, meet my eyes.

"Then, I am going to kiss my way down your completely bare body. I'm going to deeply inhale your erotic scent. My tongue, slowly gliding through your soft petals. I'm going to drink that special nectar that will be seeping from your fully blossomed flower. A nectar that is made for me, and only me."

"Then what?" her voice raspy... her breathing slow, shallow, and laboring. Her eyes filling with need... with desire.

"Then my tongue is going to, first, probe. Probe as deep as I can into your opened sex. I am going to bath that sensitive pearl to the point where your whole body will be begging me to stop. Calling out my name as your body becomes consumed with orgasm after orgasm after orgasm."

"Oh shit," she gasped as I heard her take in a lungful of air, and then hesitating, as that vision of what was to come, played out before her eyes. Her hand reaching under the table to grasp my completely hard erection.

"Then what?" her voice hushed as her breathing became more intense. Her soft lips inches from my ear. Her hot breath on my neck.

"Then I am going to make love to you. I am going to slowly, and completely make love to you. I am going to fill you with my hard cock. I am going to fill you with my hot thick seed to where you will be overflowing," her hand now in a vise grip around my covered length.

Silence. I kissed her forehead.

"A couple of hours? My panties are dripping right now. And you're all hard," her face in a pretend pout.

"Patience my love," I got a kiss and another squeeze just as our food arrived.

......................................

I decided to hit the restaurant where my co-worker, Dale, bartended on the way home. Yes, I was going to show off my girlfriend, and she knew it.

The bar was pretty empty. When we entered, I saw Dale's face beam as he took in Kathy's vast expanse of flesh. I told Kathy to turn around, like she was looking at something behind her. She grinned and got what I was up to. I watched Dale's eyes devour that sea of smooth tanned flesh.

Since it wasn't all that busy, we chatted. At times I had Kathy turn toward me... putting her in a bit of a profile position to Dale. We both knew the effect that was creating. Dale, to his credit, was trying to be discrete. Kathy just grinned at me, knowing what I was doing.

.....................................

Once in the car, Kathy started to take off her dress, to ride around topless for a bit. I asked her to wait until we got home, as I had more plans. She asked if those plans were more than what I described in the restaurant. I said they did. She kissed my cheek and said she that now she really couldn't wait.

My plan was for us to take a warm sensual bath together, something we hadn't done in quite a while and sip some cold champagne. She liked that idea. She also said that she had a surprise for me.

Kathy disappeared. While the tub filled I lit candles around our room and around the tub. Setting an ice bucket next to the tub, within easy reach.

I slipped into the lavender scented warm tub and waited for my surprise. Moments later, Kathy appeared in the doorway, dressed in a sheer powder-blue negligee that draped her body from just above her breasts to her upper thighs. It was simple, but elegant. It took my breath away.

The top was held in place by two thin spaghetti straps that went behind her neck and tied in a bow. The front started just above the top swells of her gentle breasts. It was widely open at the top and formed a gentle "V" that ended just below her soft naval. Each erect nipple was barely covered. This one, either didn't come with panties, or Kathy decided, the effect was better without, as the dark shadow of her underlying soft fur was erotically before me. I had the impression that this design was strictly intended for women with small breasts.

"You like?" she grinned as she did a slow turn, looked over her shoulder and flashed that 'Kathy smile'. I groaned as my eyes, once again, feasted on the wonder before me that was all mine.

"Wow," I said in a low and hushed tone. She grinned.

"I got it just the other day. I didn't know I'd get to wear it so soon. And in case you're wondering... yes, it did come with panties. I almost wore them, but I thought you would appreciate this look."

"Kath... you are stunning... beautiful... sexy...beautiful... gorgeous...did I say sexy?"

"Yes. But don't stop. You're doing really really well. I may have to reward you... later," she playfully grinned, "But for now."

Her eyes on me as she reached behind her head and untied the bow and released. I watched in total awe as gravity took over. The soft delicate material literally floated down her body and pooled at her feet. Before me stood the most gorgeous sensual creature God had ever created. Her body bathed in the soft golden glow from the many candles that surrounded the tub.

Kathy settled into my arms, her back against me. Her right hand reaching up and back around my neck. My left hand completely cupping her left breast, and was topped her left hand. My right hand resting comfortably just below her rib cage. Her neck back against my shoulder. My lips finding that soft sensitive skin just below her ear.

"God, I missed this," she purred. I held her tighter, "This was a good idea."

We cuddled. We sipped our champagne. Remembering that the first time we had shared a bottle was on my return last fall. That evening, in her room, when we heard the Righteous Brothers love song, "Unchained Melody", for the first time.

Remembering that just after that song, we made love without the need for a condom and I filled her with my seed for the first time. I gently squeezed her soft breast and saw a soft satisfying smile, as she too relived that moment.

"Come. Let's take our shower. You promised you would make love to me. You told me how you were going to make love to me, and I can't wait any longer."

I watched as she slowly rose from the tub; Venus, arising from the sea-foam. Her absolute perfection taking my breath away. Kathy grinned as my eyes, once again, devoured her soap-sud covered body. Her golden forest, now hidden in a sensual cloud of white suds.

After a slow shower, I did exactly what I described to her I was going to do when we were in the restaurant... very, very slowly.

I tasted her... all of her... over and over and over. I drank every drop of her precious nectar created from her arousal. Sounds of her contentment, and pleasure, filled the room and drifted to the outside air. Her release of ecstasy as her body responded and responded to every touch of my tongue. To every touch of my fingers deep inside her molten core.

And then, I was inside of her. We held each other in 'Our Love Making Position' as we rejoined... our souls, and hearts reuniting. Our love flowing from each other into each other. Filling her with my own special love cream that was made especially for her, and only her.

Basking in the afterglow of our shared pleasure, it didn't take long for us to drift off to our own shared dimension of dreams where our spirits joined.

............................

I woke to find Kathy on her side with her head propped on her hand, with a contented smile. The sheet had slipped down to her waist. A petite pink nipple peeked back at me. I felt a stir at that sight.

"How long have you been awake?"

"A bit," as she moved over and cuddled next to me. Her head on my chest. A soft breast against my side.

"I can hear your heart beating," as she first planted a kiss above my beating heart.

"Bill, thank you for last night. Everything you did was for me. From the quiet dinner. To showing me off to your friend," I could hear the smile.

"The bath... that was sooo nice. Cuddling together. Making love to me. You showing me, again, how much you love me. How much you appreciate me. All of me. I know that you would do anything for me. It's why I love you so much."

Kathy moving to cover my body with hers, our lips met. Even with 'morning breath' we didn't care. Our lips and tongues found each other."

"I love you to, my love," my arms completely encircling her, drawing her close into me.

We lay encased in our little world for a while. How long? Couldn't tell you. Her warmth on my body felt like heaven. I gently stroked her back as she rested her head on my shoulder. Neither of us wanting to move... to break the spell.

"So, what do you want to do today?" knowing that Valerie would probably be back early to mid-afternoon.

"Nothing. Just this for a while. Then maybe spoon for a while, with you inside of me. Then have you finish inside of me. Then lay in the sun while we wait for Valerie. What do you think?"

"Perfect. You always have the best plans," I kissed the top of her head.

And that is exactly what we did. Around noon we took a lazy shower as I pleasured her with my tongue in the shower. Tasting myself at the same time, as remnants from our mating seeped from her folds.

After a quick bite, and loading up the cooler, we settled at the edge of the pond... staying nude the complete time, and that was how Valerie found us... cuddled and asleep.

Kathy came to first, as she 'felt' Valerie's presence, looked up and grinned. I felt her move and opened my eyes to see a completely nude Valerie, those soft brown curls and erect pink nipples. She had a playful smile like 'the cat that had just swallowed the canary'.

Kathy rolled off me. I was probably just a bit above a completely 'relaxed' state.

"I thought I'd find you two out here. Just like this. Shit Kath... What'd you do? Wear it out?"

They both giggled as Kathy sat up to look at my softened member.

"Pretty much," as she leaned over to give me a kiss.

"You guys probably haven't worn clothes since when... last night, or before"

"Something like that," Kathy grinned.

Valerie sat and oiled up her front, paying special attention to her little firm breasts, and making sure she had my attention as she grinned at me. She also paid attention to my hardening member, as she openly stared while slowly rubbing her breasts. I throbbed at the sight and grew. Kathy watching the whole time, until I was completely erect.

"See Val, it's not wore out."

Valerie filled us in on her weekend with her parents and the few friends that hadn't left for school yet. They were amazed that she had transferred to a private art institute. She did keep the fact that she was living with an unmarried couple to herself.

Her parents did broach the subject briefly while they were out for dinner, on how things were working out. Valerie made light of it and just said that things were working out fine, of course, leaving out the nude sunning and swimming activities... sharing our bed at times... driving around naked. She enjoyed cooking. She did say how she would meet us for lunch at a park a few times a week; but, added that it would probably end, as her school was too far away.

Kathy told Valerie of our activities, well, not all the activities. Valerie was able to fill in those blanks herself.

We did a nude swim. Laid out on the raft. I again took in their water-beaded skin and glistening pubic hair. Valerie grinned as she watched me shamelessly taking her nude body.

Even though Valerie's classes didn't start until late the next morning, she wanted to get to bed early. So, we did. We hugged at the top of the stairs, by now they had nightshirts on, and only nightshirts. Kathy and I cuddled in 'our time' before drifting off together to the sounds of the night.

...................................

Kathy and I got back into our routine. Valerie's classes weren't all about 'making stuff'. Many were real academic classes: History of Western Art, History of European Art, Modern Art, etc. Although there were labs where she actually did 'art' stuff. Valerie had reading assignments her first day. We left her alone.

Kathy's birthday was coming up in a few weeks. She had already told me not to get her anything, as she said she had everything she could ever want. I on the other hand was planning on making this birthday one she would never... ever forget.

........................................

We did have one early morning of 'play' in the middle of the week.

I woke, maybe forty five minutes early to a full bladder. When I came back, I found Kathy on her side staring at my nakedness, grinning.

"It's early," she whispered, "why don't you go back, wash off that beautiful dick and those smooth balls? Then bring me a glass of water."

I knew what was coming... so to speak.

"Do you want me to brush my teeth?"

"No. That will just ruin the taste of yourself when you kiss me... afterwards," she grinned. My dick throbbed.

Kathy had me lay across in the front of the bed mirror such that everything was completely visible from the open doorway and hallway... she had a reason. Kathy was prone to me. She situated herself such that she could alternate between watching me watch her, and looking out the door, in hopes of seeing movement. Of hopes of seeing Valerie watching her. Of hopes of her being able to watch Valerie.

We had lots of time.

I heard Kathy whisper, "This is going to be so much fun. Another morning blow-job, just for you, my love."

Kathy started out slowly. Her tongue lightly flicking my smooth sack. At times we would both close our eyes as we each concentrated on the sensations that each was receiving. Then, at times eyes intently staring at each other, as she would engulf the swollen pink glans. But, all the while, Kathy keeping the corner of her eye locked on the open doorway through the mirror.

32aa
32aa
448 Followers