You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on you," she hissed as she looked at my reflection from the mirror, "You told me you were going to Fuck me.... So... Come on.... Fuck your fiancé for the first time."

'I'm going to fuck you until you can't remember your name," I growled. She looked back over her shoulder with a wide grin.

Like I said, I didn't know where Valerie was. I did know that there was no way she couldn't, or didn't, hear that. I coated my length with her copious wetness, as I slid between her swollen folds.

"What are you waiting for? Stick it in me... all the way in!!!"

And I did. One forceful thrust and my balls met the back of her hand as her fingers were vigorously working her clit.

"Oh shit," she gasped.

I pounded her with long forceful thrusts. Each thrust sent her little breasts swaying back and forth. Her rock hard nipples grazing the sheet. Gasps of air being expelled from her lungs with each deep penetration. The room was filled with grunts and the sounds of my thighs slapping against her quivering mounds.

What we didn't know, was that we had an audience.

Valerie stood naked in the hallway. One hand vigorously working her needy and engorged clit while the other had her nipple between her thumb and index finger in a vise grip, almost to the point of pain.

She figured this wasn't an 'intimate' moment. This was pure raw sex, so it was OK to watch. She was right. It was, obviously, something she had never witnessed. The raw animal passion that was playing out right in front of her was drawing her into our primal coupling like a powerful magnet.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"Wait for me. I'm almost there.... sooo close. God, I'm so close."

"Me too," Valerie gasped from the hallway.

I leaned in and filled her deeply. My hanging scrotum resting on her fingers as they frantically moved to bring herself to her desperately needed release.

Unknown to us... Valerie came first. Her knees buckling as the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced exploded deep within her little body. She sank to the carpet and collapsed in heap of quivering flesh.

Moments later, I felt Kathy's inner walls clamp down on my trapped member. A low primal growl filled the room and echoed into the night.

A dozen of hard strokes later, I buried myself into my new fiancé and filled that molten hot cavern with rope upon robe of thick white sperm.

We collapsed in a mass of our own sated flesh. Our breathing consuming us.

Rolling to my side. Kathy cuddled against me. Her head on my shoulder.

"That was fun. Last night you made love to your new fiancée for the first time. Tonight, you fucked your new fiancée for the first time."

"And I can't wait to make love to my wife for the first time. And then to fuck my wife for the first time."

"Me neither... Me neither," that last phrase softer than the first.

Our lips met.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

....................................

Saturday afternoon, we all went to a jeweler to get the ring re-sized to fit tighter and more secure.

We looked at a few engagement rings that were in a display case. I asked her if she want to pick one out and wear it instead of her grandmother's ring. That it would be something from me. Kathy looked into my eyes, smiled, and said 'No'. That the words I said to her, on my knees, meant more to her than anything I could ever buy or give to her. That she would proudly wear this ring with those words permanently etched into her heart.

He was an older gentleman. Maybe late fifties with wispy fine gray hair and a warm infectious smile.

At one point we watched him stare intently at the diamond. Then he produced his loupe from his pocket to more closely study the stone.

Looking at Kathy, "May I?"

She nodded.

While not a large diamond, probably a little over half a caret, it was a perfect size for Kathy's dainty finger, and sparkled as the light was reflected back through the many facets.

"Where did you get this?" he asked.

"It was my grandmother's. My mom wanted me to have it when I got engaged. Why?"

"I figured it had to be a family heirloom. It's has what they call an 'ideal cut', very rare. The stone is virtually colorless. I haven't seen a gem like this in many, many decades. In today's market, it would be very rare, and very expensive. You're one lucky girl. Cherish it... Almost as much as you cherish him," he gave each of us a warm smile before adding, "Yes. I saw it when you two first walked in. Not only a newly engaged woman, beaming," he said looking at Kathy with a warm smile,

"But, a couple deeply in love."

Kathy blushed. Looked at me, her eyes sparkling, and hugged me closer.

...................................

That night the girls were dressed in their new sundresses. For Kathy, it was the second time she had worn it. For Valerie the first time.

I was, once again, in total awe at the simple display of smooth tanned skin. The soft gentle contours of the inner swells of their breasts, and their smooth backs. Their eyes highlighted. Lashes long and separated. Thin and delicate eyebrows, their soft colors matching... well, you know. Lips soft and glossy. The delicate gold chain that graced their long elegant necks with a gold charm that sat in that smooth valley between their breasts. And then there's Kathy's smile. They were going to make the older men drool. My dad was going to be in heaven. Especially after our revelation.

We stopped for our favorite pizza. Kept the mood light.

The only others in the dining area, were two teenage couples, sitting together. To say that the guy's eyes nearly fell out of the sockets, when we arrived, would have been a gross understatement.

I watched as each would try to steal subtle glimpses of the exposed tanned flesh and the gentle swells. At one point, one of the female dates, turned to see what had their attention. A frown formed. She turned back to face her own date. I watched as his expression changed dramatically. The second female turned in our direction to see what all the fuss was about. Her date's eyes also fell. It was obvious that the guys were 'shut down' for the night, and possibly longer.

Oh well. I would later relay what had happened to Kathy and Valerie. They would each chuckle, and say that the guys deserved it, by disrespecting their dates.

Kathy then recounted the story about the first time we had met up that afternoon on the college beach. She with her big-boobed dorm-mates, and the massive amount of cleavage that was on display. Then she added, after kissing my cheek, that I kept my eyes totally on her and only her. Smiling, and then adding that she did catch me, as few times, checking out her little chest. I smiled at that memory.

"Yep. That sounds like Bill," I looked over and saw a grinning Valerie.

My parents knew we were joining them that night, to celebrate Kathy's birthday. What they didn't expect were the new sundresses. To say that my parents were surprised when they entered the bar area would have been an understatement.

Kathy noticed it, and quietly asked my mom, "Too much?"

My mom shook her head and quietly said, "No. Not at all. Like I said last time. You look really good. There are very few women that could wear something like that, and look as good as you two do," smiling and quietly adding, "Small breasts do have an advantage."

I saw Kathy blush, and then smile.

Then my mom said to both Kathy and Valerie, "You know, you two are going to be the cause of a multitude of heart attacks here tonight. And also make my Bill one happy man to have each of you on the dance floor. And if any of their wives have a problem... they can take it up with me."

That last sentence was said with a protective and determined tone. Kathy had never heard my mom speak like that, in that kind of tone. She inwardly smiled. Knowing how much my mom loved her, and would do anything for her. To stand up to her friends for her, just like her mom would.

We toasted to Kathy's birthday.

I watched, as Kathy innocently brushed a stray hair off her face with her left hand. The overhead light produced enough light to create a brief moment of a sparkle, in the otherwise dimly lit area.

Valerie saw it first. My mom's eyes flew open and her mouth dropped in total shock.

"You're... You're engaged...? You're engaged!!!" her voice rising above the background noise of the bar, as the reality of the discovery hit her.

My dad turned, and looked at Kathy's hand that was now in my mom's hand. I saw tears streaming down my mom's cheek. My mom stood and I watched with immense pride as they embraced. Followed by my dad. His face beaming.

We explained that we hadn't planned on letting them find out 'by accident'.

We did tell them about the previous night at the tavern, and how Valerie made the announcement to our 'bar friends'. That was the only description they got of the activities of that evening.

Kathy replayed the 'when' and 'what' of the moment and said that Valerie had captured a few photos, which we were going to make many copies of. My mom commented on the ring. Kathy gleefully explained that it was her grandmother's and then went on to explain how I had possession of it.

My mom raised her eyebrow, looked at me, and said, "Wow. I don't know if I could have been so trusting with a ring that belonged to my mother. Handing it over to a guy that I hoped would someday marry my daughter."

I explained the dire consequences I would suffer, if anything happened to it, or us. That got a round of laughter.

I was standing next to Kathy, and behind Valerie, who was seated at the bar. I put my hands on her bare shoulders, and gently squeezed. Her right hand came up and rested on top of mine.

"None of this would have ever happened if I hadn't been introduced to this fine lady here... our very very best friend. Who became my very good friend. Who introduced us, on a random evening. Who told us over and over again, that 'We were made for each other'."

Valerie's eyes had welled up, as were Kathy's. Valerie stood and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I held her tight and whispered in her ear, "I love you Valerie."

Followed by a 'full lip kiss'. We didn't care if we had a huge audience. We did.

We all celebrated the two occasions. Both my mom and dad were quick, and eager, to introduce Kathy as my now fiancée to anybody, and everybody that walked by.

Later, my dad pulled me aside into a quiet room and told my how proud he was of me. Taking the first big step with a lovely lady. That I was a lucky guy. We each hugged each other. I couldn't remember the last time we did that. I made a mental note not to let any opportunity in the future pass, where I could feel his strength and love.

My dad's dance card was once again filled. Each polka, or lively dance, found him out there with either Kathy or Valerie. The way their hips would sway to the music, causing the backs of their dresses to flutter against their smooth tanned thighs. My dad's hand resting on the small of their bare backs was enticing. He was the envy of every male there.

The three of us slow danced together. I slow danced with each of them. Their arms wrapped around my neck, causing the hem of the dresses to ride up a couple of inches... more tanned thighs. My hands clasped on their bare backs. Their heads resting on my shoulder.

We stayed until the music ended. I wasn't ready for the evening to end. We wound up in an all-night restaurant for some breakfast.

We got back around 2:00. There was no 'play'. We were each content. Kathy invited Valerie into our bed for a bit of close bare cuddling, as the closeness between the three of us was refreshed. It had been a while since Valerie and I had shared this type of closeness. It felt good.

She rolled on top of me. Our lips meeting.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

"I love you, Valerie."

Kathy had scooted over.

"I love you, Valerie,"

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy."

.........................................

We back got into our routines. Kathy and I heading off to our jobs. Valerie her classes. Valerie doing her homework. Preparing meals. The crock pot was getting more use. I surprised them once with my mom's meatloaf. They both loved their own mom's meatloaf; but, did admit this was the best they had ever had.

I returned one night after work. Kathy and Valerie were sitting at the picnic table in shorts and tank tops, with a couple of wine coolers. I kissed each and made my way up to our bedroom to change.

Entering our room, my heart stopped. Hanging above our bed were the complete and exact words I used when I proposed to Kathy. It was done on a type of paper that looked like parchment... light tan with 'crinkles', matted and framed in a dark wood. But, what really took my breath away was the style of the lettering... all done in black calligraphy letters that flowed with emotion. Valerie was one very talented artist. Reading the words once again, I stood there and silently wept. I felt the comforting arms of my fiancée embrace me from behind. Her soft lips on my neck. Her head on my shoulder. I brought her around in front of me and hugged her like there was no tomorrow, as her tears joined mine.

"Kath... this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Next to you, of course," that brought a gentle smile.

"It was Valerie's idea. First she was just going to print the words. Then she had the idea to do it in calligraphy. At first, it was just on a piece of her art paper. Then, one day, she came home with this kind of paper she had found in the school's art store. Once she had it done, we both decided it needed to be framed, and hung in a very private and prominent spot... above our bed."

"It will always be above our bed."

I held Valerie in my arms. I held her tight, and wept into her shoulder... it was a first.

...........................................

About once a month, Valerie would visit her parents for the weekend. Kathy and I took advantage of this 'alone' time to rekindle. When Valerie would return, she always remarked on Kathy's 'glow'. It was cute to watch Kathy blush.

Valerie continued to enjoy Kathy's occasional early morning 'blowjob' shows. She was never brave enough to come any closer than the doorway. And I never knew. That was fine.

In a nutshell... it was fun. It was relaxing. There was never any drama between the three of us. We were friends... very very good... close friends. Our friends at the tavern noticed it. None of the guys there ever tried to pick up Valerie. Well one time, while I had gone to the men's room, some guy had approached her and made a 'suggestive' comment. He was quickly, and forcefully, informed to 'back off' and 'get out'. I never knew, which was fine. Otherwise, I would have gone looking for him.

..........................................

Fall was coming. We knew our days of basking, nude, in the sun were coming to a close. The holidays were coming.

We weren't planning on doing our 'own' Thanksgiving dinner. None of us had any experience at that. We did; however, pick up a decent sized turkey for our little freezer, as the price were so low, they were almost giving them away. We figured we would tackle that on a cold winter weekend. The leftovers would let our food budget jar get fatter.

Valerie was planning on leaving the day before Thanksgiving to drive to her parent's. She figured Thursday and Friday with her parents, and friends, would be enough, and would be back Saturday afternoon. She then added, with her usual, 'Valerie grin' that that should give us enough time to wear each other out. Kathy blushed. I loved it.

Kathy and I were going over for a big dinner at my parents.

She looked great. Casually dressed in a light weight powder blue sweater with a high gentle opening that went from mid-collarbone to mid-collarbone. A delicate gold cross rested at the base of her neck. The material hugged her little mounds. She knew we would be taking a walk later, so she wore a casual pair of slacks and shoes.

My mom had told me that the rest of the family still didn't know our exact living arrangement, as she still figured it was none of their business. She hadn't told them about our engagement, as she was saving that for us to share.

We got there late in the morning, after some early morning 'quality' time. Kathy did have a 'glow'. I wasn't sure if it was from our activities or that she got to wear her ring in front of all of my family for the first time. Whatever it was, she beamed, and was at my side the whole time.

Like the previous year, once everything had been dished out, we bowed our heads and my dad folded his large hands in front of him and gave the blessing. He gave thanks for family. For all of our health.

Then I watched as he reached over and took Kathy's left hand in his own. It disappeared, as his other hand covered it. Then...

"Lord. We give special thanks for this lovely lady, who is once again gracing our table. Who will be at our table many... many times in the future..." then, looking directly at her with a huge smile, "As our daughter-in-law. Bless them, and guide them in their shared journey. Amen."

Kathy's eyes were welling up, as she reached over with her right hand and laid on top of my dad's. I saw my mom watching. I thought she was going to lose it. I was about to lose it.

The rest of the family sat there dumb-struck. My dad proudly held up Kathy's left hand. The diamond sparkled with a brilliance I had never witnessed. It was like Kathy's 'energy' made the clear stone become alive. I first heard gasps.

'Congratulations'. And then toasts. Kathy leaned her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead.

Questions of 'dates' were coming up. We really hadn't thought too much about it. We had talked, about maybe 'Octoberish?'. We wanted to build up some vacation time, and figured by then, we would each have two weeks available. But beyond that, we hadn't.

Besides, guys don't worry about wedding stuff. We just show up when we're supposed to. Stand where we're told to. And repeat what we're told to repeat. What's the problem?

After dinner and desert of apple pie, vanilla ice cream, and sharp cheddar cheese. My mom shooed Kathy out of the kitchen while the rest my aunts cleaned up. We decided to go for a walk.

It hadn't snowed yet; but, the temperatures were in the upper twenties and nice and sunny.

We could feel all eyes on us as we each wrapped our arms around the other's waist. We headed toward the back of the farm, out of prying eyes for a bit of 'alone' time. Kathy rested her head against my shoulder, and I rested my cheek against that soft blonde hair. I gave her a squeeze. She grinned, gave me a squeeze, and then leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"I really love your dad."

"I know. And he loves you like a daughter."

"I know. And your mom. She's always been so warm and loving to me. Just like my mom."

"I know. From the moment you stepped out of your car last summer. I knew you would be accepted."

Out of sight from everyone, "Kiss me Bill."

.............................................

The ride home was quiet and tender. We talked about my relatives. Some loud and boisterous. Some quiet. Kathy said it reminded of her own family. I could tell she was missing them on this holiday. We were going to have to figure something out for Christmas. Something where we would be able to see both sets of parents and families. We'd talk about it... later.

We were laden down with leftovers: turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and yes... apple pie and cheddar cheese. Valerie was going to experience this German combination.

It was still relatively early, once we had things stored away. We stood in our kitchen. Kathy, resting her forearms on my shoulders. My hands on her waist. Her eyes sparkled mischievously. Her grin 'playful'.