You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she saw it. The dim white of Valerie's nightshirt, followed be a hushed, "Oh my."

Kathy did a soft grin. Then the real show started between the two of them. I was oblivious, as I stroked Kathy's soft hair.

Kathy wanted to discretely focus her eyes directly on her friend without me noticing while she pleasured me.

She quietly said, "Close your eyes, my love."

I felt her shift a bit, and opened my legs a bit. I was totally exposed to the doorway. My smooth pink sack resting against my thighs.

Valerie reappeared in the hallway... nude. Their eyes locking. Kathy smiled at her friend... our friend. Valerie smiled back, knowing that this time, she wasn't intruding in a very intimate moment. That this time, Kathy was sharing our intimacy with her, inviting her to watch. To watch closer, if she wanted to. She quietly moved to the doorway.

Valerie watched as the tip of Kathy's pink tongue moved through the sensitive valley on the underside of the pink glans. She heard me groan in pleasure. As I whispered her name. Her hand at the base of my cock... cupping and massaging my balls.

She watched intently as Kathy move back down to suck my fragile eggs into her mouth. Sealing her soft pink lips around the base, she slowly pulled her head back, stretching my loose hairless sack, staring at Valerie, before they slid out of her mouth with a small pop!

And again.

And again.

Valerie let out a low quiet groan. Her eyes fixed on the glistening ball of pink flesh. Kathy planting one final kiss. Their eyes meeting again.

Valerie's hands moved to her breasts and gently massaged the soft pliable flesh. Her fingers tightening around her dark pink erect nipples and rolled them. Then pulled on them. Then rolled them and pulled on them again and again and again. Soft gasps escaping her lips.

Kathy swirled her tongue around the glistening head, watching Valerie. Her left hand snaking under her body, as her fingers found her engorged and needy clit. Three bodies now being pleasured... Two from themselves... One from Kathy's mouth and tongue. I sensed the slight movement, and knew what Kathy was doing. I smiled as I lightly stroked her bare back. Her soft moans of pleasure joining mine. Valerie was struggling to keep hers under control. However, I don't think I would have noticed.

Valerie watched as Kathy looked directly at her, kissed the tip lightly and reverently. She watched as Kathy's tongue probed the seeping opening. Valerie let out a muffled groan at that sight. Her right hand moving down through her damp curls to find her own engorged and needy clit. Her legs moving apart a bit more to give herself access to the source of her pleasure.

Kathy watched as Valerie plunged two fingers into her sopping hot opening. I heard and felt Kathy give out a moan as she engulfed the entire head. Her hand around my balls tightening as I whispered her name as she pleasured me.

"Oh Kath... that feels so good. You always make me feel so good."

Kathy took a quick look at the clock and saw that we still had plenty of time. She slowed the pace. She was determine to drag this out as long as Valerie was able, and willing, to watch.

Kathy was intrigued. She had never watched another woman pleasure herself. That, and in itself, was erotic and drew her eyes to Valerie's hand as her fingers moved in and out of her and then to her clit.

Between what she was watching, her own hand frantically pleasuring herself, and the sensations of my dick against her tongue, Kathy was on the verge of her first orgasm. I heard her breathing quicken as my dick disappeared into her warm mouth.

"Yes. Cum for me Kath. Let me hear you make yourself cum."

Valerie heard that and knew instantly what Kathy was doing to herself. She increased her own pleasuring as her own sounds of pleasure softly escaped her lips. She was close.

I heard Kathy cum, as she took me deeper into her mouth than she and ever before and held me there. I groaned at the new sensation. I felt her body quake in the throes of her own pleasure. Her hand around my balls tightening. Her eyes met mine and smiled. The corners of her lips curling upward as she kept her mouth sealed around my hardness.

Kathy bobbed her head, her lips gliding over the sensitive pink plum. Her hand moving up to gently stroke me as she took me. I was close. She knew it. Valerie sensed it, as her pace quickened. She wanted to watch me finish. To hear me finish. She wanted to cum when I did. Kathy was working on her second orgasm.

Three simultaneous orgasms? Unlikely, but this is a story of fantasy.

"I'm going to cum, Kath."

"Me too," Kathy gasped as she briefly came off my dick, and then returned.

"Me too," Valerie gasped to herself.

I felt Kathy's body, once again, stiffen and shudder as her body gave in to everything that was stimulating her... Herself... Valerie... my dick. It sent me over the edge, as Kathy's hand gripped my throbbing testicles as they emptied themselves into her mouth. I let out a more than quiet groan as I filled her mouth. Valerie's knees almost buckling as her orgasm rippled and shook through her body.

Three sated bodies panting. If it weren't for mine and Kathy's releases, I was sure I would have heard Valerie's.

Kathy rose to her knees and looked directly at me. Valerie backed up a bit, just out of my line of sight. We both watched Kathy tilt her head back, work her throat muscles as she swallowed everything I had just delivered to her. I sat up and eagerly kissed her and tasted myself on her 'semen breath'. Valerie was in awe.

"I love you, Kath, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

"You're going to have a smile on your face all day," she grinned, "Go take your shower, I'll be there in a few minutes.

As I disappeared into the shower, Kathy entered Valerie's room and sat on the bed, nude.

"Val, you OK?"

"Yeah. That was... it was the most exciting thing I've ever watched. I'm glad we talked after that last time. I'm glad you made me feel comfortable watching. Watching you, watch me watch you as you took Bill's cock into your mouth. What you did with your tongue. Watching you swallow. You watching me as I touched myself."

"Val, it was exciting for me to watch you. I've never watched another woman touch herself. Too bad I was too busy to watch you cum."

"Maybe next time," Valerie grinned at her friend.

"Yeah... and maybe next time you'll be closer. Get a better view."

Their lip met in an extended 'friends' kiss.

........................................................

Kathy's birthday was on a Thursday.

I brought out the china. Valerie's 'artist' eyes went wide, as I gave her the story on where it came from.

We had planned on a nice dinner. Kathy's favorite: New York strip steak, baked potato, green garden salad, French bread, and a nice Merlot. Friday night we were hitting the local tavern for some fun. Saturday night, we were meeting my parents at the 'Club' for some dancing, and more fun and celebration. Little did they realize what we would really be celebrating.

They were casually sitting at the picnic table in shorts and casual halter tops when I pulled up. Kathy's eyes went wide at the sight of the dozen yellow roses and the birthday cake that I had picked up on the way home.

"I knew you just couldn't just do nothing," her arms around my neck then her lips on mine. "And a birthday cake. With chocolate fudge ice cream. You really know how to charm a girl," she grinned.

"That's my job," I could see Valerie grinning at our exchange.

"That's why I love you so much."

I had suggested that maybe we change into something nicer than shorts and halter tops for Kathy's birthday dinner. I had my reasons. They thought it was a good idea, and disappeared.

I smiled at their return. They had done their eyes, and dressed in my favorite snug fitting tank tops and white shorts. Perfect.

I was getting pretty good at grilling steaks. We had converted Valerie from well done to medium rare. She said that was how her dad had always grilled them and didn't know any different. When she saw how juicy and tender our medium rare steaks were and tasted, she was converted.

I had stacked the record player in the other room with Moody Blues. There was one album I was saving for later; at the end of our meal.

We ate. We drank our wine. We laughed. Three best friends celebrating Kathy's first birthday living together. I brought out the birthday cake, ice cream, and champagne. We sang "Happy Birthday". Kathy blushed. It was cute. We toasted.

I excused myself for a few minutes, and disappeared into the other room. Kathy was distracted when I returned, which was perfect as I slipped my camera into Valerie's hand. She gave me a questioning look. I just smiled and nodded.

Ten minutes later, the soft sounds of the Moody Blues, Ray Thomas, softly started. It was the first time I had played it since that first night that Kathy had arrived. We sat just like we were now; her off to my right side. Valerie across the table.

My boat sails stormy seas

Battles oceans filled with tears

At last my port's in view

Now that I've discovered you...

My eyes were on Kathy's as I took her hands into mine. I gave her a smile, as I mouthed the words. Her eyes sparkling as a gentle smile graced her face. During the musical refrains, I would kiss the back of her hand. My eyes looking deep into those soft blue gray eyes as I 'mouthed' words of the last two lines to her.

...Oh I'd give my life so lightly

For my gentle lady.

Give it freely and completely

To my lady.

I leaned over and kissed her.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

We both looked at Valerie, and each said at the same time, "I love you, Valerie."

Then, still holding Kathy's hands, the words that I had kind of practiced, and some that just sprang from my heart came out.

"Kathy. I've never met anyone like you. I've waited my whole life to find someone like you. Things that brought us together. My introduction to Valerie. Her checking me out, that first night, to make sure I wasn't a serial rapist," I got a grin from each.

"You, randomly appearing at her dorm room that one night. The totally coincidental meeting up at the lake. It's like what our very best friend here has told us many time, 'We were made for each other'."

The light suddenly flashed on in Valerie's head. She knew what was coming, as she thought, 'Oh my'. She held her breath. Afraid that if she breathed she would start to cry.

"Kathy, I can't imagine a life without you," Kathy's soft eyes welling. Her smile soft and gentle. I softly rolled her hands between mine.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to hold you in my arms forever. I want to wake up next to you, every morning. I want us to grow old together. I don't want to live without you."

She swallowed hard. Her throat throbbing. She was fighting back tears, as she started to realize what was coming next.

Getting on my knees next to her chair, and looking into those watery blue gray eyes, "Kathleen Marie. You are the love of my life. Your fingerprints are all over my heart. Imprinted on my heart.... I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it forever," swallowing hard and trying to keep my emotions under control, for the time being.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me," my voice cracking, "Would you do me the honor of spending the rest of your life with me? I am here to humbly ask... Kathleen Marie, will you marry me?"

My left hand opening as the dainty diamond ring rested in my palm. Suddenly the camera flashed. Valerie was still with us. She had timed it perfectly.

Kathy was on her knees in front of me in an instant. Her arms wrapped around my neck. Her face buried in my shoulder. Another flash. I held her tight as her little body shook. She sobbed and sobbed. I could hear sobs from across the table. Tears streaking down my cheeks.

Pulling back from me, her face tear streaked. Her mascara running. Her eyes bright and the largest smile I have ever seen, followed by a simple, "Yes... Yes Bill, my love. I will marry you. I would be honored to marry you. To be your wife."

We, quite literally, tasted each other's tears as we kissed them from each other's faces. I can honestly say, I'd never before felt such incredible happiness in my entire life.

She held out her left hand and I placed the dainty diamond on her ring finger. It fit. A little loose, we would get it re-sized. Suddenly, her eyes went wide.

"This looks like...This looks like..."

"Yes. It is."

"Where did you get this? When did you get this? How did you get this?"

Valerie sat there confused.

"At your graduation party. Your mom pulled me aside. She knew that in a few weeks you would be coming to live with me. She knew how we felt about each other. That at some point, I would be popping the question. She made me promise, on the threat of your dad and all of your uncles visiting me, that if something, unforeseen, should happen between us, before this moment, that this would be returned to her."

"Wow. She really trusts you. Val, this was my grandmother's engagement ring. My mom knew how much I admired it over the years. How much I loved it. I can't believe she did that. I need to call her."

Then she turned to Valerie, "You knew about this? I mean the camera and all."

"No. I was just sitting here earlier and Bill slipped me the camera under the table. And gave me a look that kind of said 'that I would know when to use it'. It hit me, just after he described meeting you."

We all stood for a warm hug. I got kisses from both my girlfriend and my, now, fiancée. Valerie and I went outside while Kathy called her mom.

She kissed my cheek, as we sat side-by-side on the picnic table, my arm around her shoulder. Her head resting back against my shoulder.

"You are full of surprises. Thank you for making me a part of that. It made me feel very special."

"That's because you are very special, Val. Special to both of us."

Sighing, "I wished I had been proposed to like that. It should have been a warning sign. But, I was too young to know what real and true love was, like I do now. And too stupid and naive to say 'no'."

I heard a sniffle and felt a slight wetness on my shoulder. I gently pulled her into me as she rested her head on my shoulder, as I tried to sooth her from that past, and hurtful, memory.

Whoever hurt her in the past... I wanted to kill the asshole. This tender loving woman didn't deserve something like that. I swore to myself that I would do everything in my power that 'Nobody will ever hurt her again'.

At one point Kathy ran out and said that her parents wanted to talk to me. I had a worried look. Kathy kissed my cheek and told me not to worry.

I got a big 'congratulation' from her mom. And a 'I knew you would do the right thing by our daughter' from her dad.

We rejoined Valerie and Kathy described her conversation.

She said at first, her mom was concerned that something was wrong, as she had never called during the week. When she told her what had happened, they both cried over the phone. Her mom quickly got her dad on the phone and Kathy was able to tell him the same thing. Then she came and got me. This whole time, Kathy was clutching my arm tight to her chest, the smile never leaving her face.

Valerie looked at us and said, "OK you two love birds. I know it's still early; but, why don't you two go off and do what love birds do. I'll clean up here... Oh, and Kath... make as much noise as you want. I've bought a special pair of ear plugs," Kathy turned beet red. I loved it.

We weren't going to argue. I gave Valerie a huge hug and an even bigger kiss.

Kathy and I took a long warm shower and then did just that. We made love to each other. Not once. Not twice. But three wonderful and glorious times. Another first for us. Man, I loved those vitamins. No fucking. Just slow and tender love.

We explored each other's body like it was our first time together. Tasted every square inch of soft smooth flesh. Held each other closer and tighter than ever, if that was possible. Relishing the feeling as I slowly moved in and out of her tight warmth. The feeling of her nails gliding across my back as she lay beneath me, fully imbedded in her. The scent of her arousal permeating the still air of our room. The sounds of our names being whispered to each other as we tenderly mated. Basking in the afterglow of our reuniting... our bonding. Our hearts, minds, and souls becoming 'one'.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love. Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Kiss."

"That's because you are, and always will be."

We each slept peacefully and contentedly.

On her way to bed, Valerie peeked in. She smiled at our intertwined bare bodies, and thought, 'You two are made for each other'.

..........................................

Kathy, Valerie, and I had become 'regulars' at the local tavern. Instead of meeting there after work, we all met at home. Everybody changed into something casual. The girls into one of my favorite tank tops, short white shorts, and white sandals. Lots of smooth tanned skin on display along with two pairs of firm pert mounds.

Kathy told us that it took maybe an half an hour at her work before one of her co-workers noticed the ring. News of Kathy's engagement spread like wildfire through the company. Even the CEO stopped by to congratulate her. Kathy was still beaming.

Valerie announced to the bartender/owner that it had been Kathy's birthday the day before. That got Kathy a free drink. Then she held up Kathy's hand and proudly displayed the birthday present she received from me. We didn't have to buy a drink the rest of the night. I left a very nice tip.

Everybody was in a playful mood... loosened by the copious amount of drinks. Tops were gone before we were out of the tavern's parking lot, followed by shorts and then panties. Kathy's hand worked its way into my shorts and pulled me free. You ever try driving while two naked girls are sitting next to you and one just pulled your dick out?

Then Kathy said, "Lose the shirt and everything else."

I knew the drill. First dark side road. In front of the car. Headlights on 'high beam'. Strip. Pose and listen to the hoots and hollers from inside the car.

We drove around. The girls singing to some random song on the radio. Bouncing up and down in the seat. Four sets of little mounds of flesh dancing on their chests. Well, as much as four sets of firm little mounds of flesh can dance. It was fun. Kathy's hand clasped around my dick the whole time. Occasionally I would get playful kisses on my cheek.

I leaned over and hissed her ear, "You're going to get a thorough Fucking tonight."

"I hope so," she hissed back at me, with a playful grin, as she gave me one more squeeze.

Valerie was going to have to wear two sets of ear plugs.

We headed to the water; but, not before Kathy stowed the ring safely in her jewelry box. She would later only wear it when we would go out, or to work. Never... ever around the house.

Water-play was fun, even in the dark. I had soft breasts against my sides, my back, and my chest. My dick would rub against soft butt cheeks a number of time. With Kathy I would slide between her soft mounds along the tight valley, grazing her rosebud. With Valerie I was extremely careful not to.

...........................

I didn't know where Valerie disappeared to. At that moment I didn't care. She could have been standing in the doorway for all I knew. Right then, I had only one thing on my mind. To Fuck my new fiancé for the first time.

I forcefully flipped Kathy onto her stomach, arms stretched out in front of her. She rose that smooth butt as high in the air as she could. Her head buried in the pillow putting her in a totally submissive position. Ready for me to 'take her' and 'take her' and 'take her'.