You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... what do you think we should do now?" she asked... those eyes becoming even more playful.

OK. I can play this game.

"Well, we could watch TV."

"Could... I wonder what the weather's going to be like tomorrow... or the next day."

"Maybe we could find a football game."

"Or, we could play scrabble."

"Not unless you want to lose," she grinned. I cringed at the last time I played with her and Valerie. I got my butt kicked. Not once; but, twice.

"Probably not a good idea. Maybe cards."

"Not too many games you can play with two people."

My voice now soft, "Or I take you upstairs," hesitating, "Undress you. Then wash and soap your entire luscious sexy body until the hot water runs out. Then, dry each and every square inch of your... my body."

"Yes. My body is yours... all yours. Every part of me is yours," her voice soft and whispery.

"Then, I have two options... Option one... I take you to bed and fuck you silly," kissing her cheek.

I could feel her squirm as that real possibility sunk in.

"Or option two... I take you to bed and give you all the love you desire and deserve.

"Are your inner thighs nice and smooth? So that I can rub my cheeks against them when I am making love to and inhaling the fragrance of your opened flower?"

I got a smile and a soft kiss.

"Are your balls all smooth... smooth as a baby's butt? So that I can run my soft, wet, pink tongue all over your smooth sack. And then suck each of your balls into my warm mouth, while you watch me. And then your whole sack... while you watch me."

I felt my dick throb. I knew that drops of pre-cum and had just been squeezed out. Our lips meeting in a soft warm extended kiss. Her body melting into my own.

Picking her up in my arms. Her arms wrapped around my neck. Our eyes boring deep into each other's.

"I'm going for option..." hesitating, "Two."

......................................

My hands glided all over her soft soapy body. Standing behind her with my extremely hard dick sandwiched between her soft cheeks. Her hands locked behind my head. Hard nipples jutting from her flattened chest begging for attention. I inhaled her shampoo from that golden blonde hair that was inches from my face as she rested her head comfortably against my shoulder.

The palms of my hands gliding over the erect nipples, catching each in a 'V' between thumb and forefinger. I never ever use a washcloth... they get in the way of the feeling of love. Kathy's eyes closed and soft sounds of contentment filled the shower stall.

I stroked my hardness through the soft slippery valley between her soft cheeks.

"You like sliding between my butt cheeks?"

"Yes, almost as much as I like sliding in and out of you... I said almost as much. Nothing feels as good as being inside of you," my hands still gliding over her slick hard nipples.

"So, where do you like being inside of me the most? My warm mouth? Or my hot pussy?" her voice hushed as she continues to focus on the feeling of my palms against her nipples while at the same time pressing her backside against me.

"Nothing feels as good your hot tight pussy. And when you ride me reverse and lean forward... I can watch, as those beautiful pink pussy lips glide over my cock as you roll your hips. But then, when I'm in your mouth, I can watch these lips," leaning around to kiss her, "glide over my dick. I can watch your tongue roll around the pink head. I can watch you... watch me... watch you."

My dick throbs between her cheeks. She flexes her butt muscles.

"I can tell. I love watching you watch me. And since you've cum in both places... I know you like to be in each."

I settled the love of my life into our bed. There was nothing else in the world but her, my priceless Kathy. I was filled with a desperate need to show my love how much I cherished her.

Once again, my eyes devoured the utter beauty, and grace, of the gentle landscape that lay before me. Her delicate face framed in her shoulder length blonde hair. The soft blue gray eyes, warm and inviting. The soft pink lips... moistened by her warm wet pink tongue. Kathy's appreciative smile as she soaked up my longing gazes. My eyes continued down her long silky smooth neck, across that wide valley between her breasts... and those breasts. How two small mounds of flesh, each topped with pink nipples surrounded by cinnamon areola can capture and draw me toward them like a moth to a flame, is beyond my comprehension.

Kathy smiled. Her hands reaching up to cup and gently knead her breasts.

"I know I've said it many, many, times before. And I am going to say it again... Nobody... and I mean nobody has ever... ever in all of my life given these two little mounds the amount of attention and loving appreciation as you have, and do... my love," her voice cracking.

The journey, of my eyes, down her body ceased. I needed to hold her. She needed me to hold her. Some deep and hidden emotions had just surfaced. Something, I had never seen before. I laid down beside her and Kathy's body instantly covered mine. Her head on my shoulder. I felt tears. I held her close.

"I don't know why that just happened," she sniffled and wiping her eyes. "I mean... every other time when I would watch when you would look at my little boobs, it would make feel all warm and fuzzy inside," her voice changing to a soft, almost a whisper, "This time was the same, except this time... it really hit me at how much you really... really enjoy my little bumps.

"I've never told you this. It's something that I thought was long forgotten, buried deep inside. All through school, junior high and high school, I was the girl with no boobs. The only girl. You have any idea of what it was like in gym class...? Taking showers with girls with so much cleavage, that they could give me a quarter and would still have plenty left over for all the ogling hormone raged teenaged guys. Guys never looked at my chest... there was nothing to look at," I heard a soft sniffle as she wiped away a tear.

"I would cry on my mom's shoulder. She understood. You probably noticed her boobs are a little bit bigger than mine; but, only because she's had two kids. She went through the same thing in school. I don't know if I want to tell you this; but, that boyfriend I had, I probably shouldn't even acknowledge that he was that. He would just look at them and smirk."

I kissed her softly, and lightly stroked her back. This was the first time I had heard about her emotional past... about her insecurities about her body. Kids are cruel... that 'boyfriend' was not a 'boyfriend'... he as an asshole. Someone who didn't deserve a princess, like the princess that I protectively held against me.

I held her tighter. I held her, hoping I could somehow absorb all of her past hurt into my own heart. I was going to say something about that asshole; but, she wasn't done, as she continued... her voice soft... almost a whisper, as she rested her head on my chest and toyed her fingers through my sparse chest hair.

"It wasn't until I met you that I felt good about them. That first night, when you gave my boobs and nipples all kinds of loving attention, not because you felt that you needed to; but, because you wanted to. Then later, when you wanted to see them, with the light on. I was so embarrassed at first, and was going to say 'no'.... at least 'not yet'. But, something inside of me told me that this time would be different. But then the way you looked at me... at my boobs... the appreciative smile. I knew I had found someone who really appreciated me. And then later, you wanted to really see them in the full light of day," her voice cracking, as she hesitated. My hands continually stroking her back, as I tried to comfort her.

"The way I would feel your dick move inside of me when I sat on it and in my 'Pose', which I know you loved. The smile on your face as you looked at me. Every time it brought a smile to my face and a warming deep inside of me of how much you appreciated this skinny and almost boobless body."

I was going to say something; but, I knew she wasn't done.

"Always wanting me to wear something that would show off my little chest," now I could hear the smile.

"You know you're the reason. From our first, I'll call it 'date' that I decided to wear that stretchy top because I saw how you would steal little glances of my little boobs at the lake, when you thought I wasn't looking," I smiled as I could 'hear' Kathy smile as we each recalled that afternoon.

"Actually, I borrowed it from Valerie. It was her idea. It did take some coaxing though. I mean, I never wore stuff that would show the world how little I was on top. But, I remember seeing your eyes when I got off the elevator, and I knew I made a good choice and that you were somebody special."

"I'm sorry to throw all of this at you. I'm sorry I ruined the mood. I mean downstairs was fun. The shower was wonderful. And then I just threw cold water on everything. Everything has been like a dream come true."

"Kath, it's what couples do. They talk. They share their deep emotions with each other. I'll admit, we've never had this kind of conversation. It's what brings us together. I love it that you can talk to me about anything that is so personal and bothering you. But, believe me... you could never... ever cool, or douse, the deep fire that burns inside of me for you," my voice cracking over that last sentence. Our lips meeting in a long and tender kiss.

"And for the record. Kathy. You don't have a skinny and 'almost boobless' body... You have beautiful and sexy breasts. You are the most beautiful sexual creature to ever grace my life, or this planet. And always... always know that I love you, and always will."

Our lips meeting in a passion, and emotion filled kiss.

"I love you, Bill. Make love to me. I sooo need you to make love to me."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathy."

And I did. After listening to what she just told me. Baring her deepest emotions... all those past insecurities... the hurts, I was going to make this special.

I slowly worshiped each of her breasts with my mouth. My lips. My tongue. Tenderly pulling on the sensitive pebbles with my lips. Gently massaging the soft underlying flesh. Kissing the outer edges of each of her tanned soft flattened mounds. My mouth inhaling as much of that supple flesh as possible. Her hands gently combing through my hair. I would look up to see her eyes closed and a gentle contented smile. Hearing my name being softly cooed as she casually combed her fingers through my hair.

"mmmm... Oh yes... Bill... Ohhh... I don't care if we don't do anything else tonight... you have me in heaven. I so love you."

I did feel her body do a couple of satisfying 'jolts' followed by tender smiles.

Sometime later, "Bill... as much as I don't want you to stop you from worshiping my breasts. My nipples are getting sore."

"Sorry. I should have stopped earlier."

"No. Not at all... I was in heaven. I was in a peaceful calm heaven. Coming to peace with myself, for the first time in my life.

"They're not 'boobs' to me anymore. They are my breasts. My beautiful and sexy breasts. My beautiful, sexy, little breasts. They became 'breasts' because of you," her voice cracking.

"Until tonight, until just now, they had always been my 'boobs'. My 'bumps', or whatever other demeaning thing I could think of. It took tonight for me to realize just how lucky I am to have a man who made me appreciate everything that I have, and who appreciates everything I have.

"We don't have to 'make love'. You've already made love to me in a way I could never imagine, envision, or dream of. Come up here and kiss me. Hold me. Hold me tight," her voice soft but cracking at that last sentence.

And that's how we feel asleep. I buried my face into her hair, breathing in the light scent of flowers as we drifted into a world of dreams, contentment and peace.

.......................................

Two weeks later, I came home to a Kathy that leaped into my arms as soon as I entered the door. Followed by a big kiss. Followed by her taking my hand and leading me to our room and shutting the door, with a slam. Followed by her stripping my clothes off and then hers as fast as she could. Pushing me onto our bed. Straddling my hips I was shocked when she slammed down on my hard cock, impaling herself, and started riding me like there was no tomorrow. She was dripping wet and we had no foreplay at all. My eyes rolled back as the slapping sound of our flesh filled the room. Her body pounded into me as she screamed out, announcing her orgasm. She felt incredible as I felt her tight pussy squeeze me, milking me as she rode me. Her fingernails dug into my chest as she threw her head back in bliss. The pain on my chest was trumped by the pleasure below my waist and I was close to cumming.

I flipped her over onto her back. Kathy opened her legs to the maximum. I sank into that hot wet portal, and continued with a fucking of my own.

All this time... not a word spoken.

"Kathy, you feel so good. I'm close," my breathing ragged... desperate.

"Yes, Bill. Cum inside of me. Fill me with your love."

I saw black spots as I shot spurt after spurt into her, as far into her womb as I could.

I collapsed in a hot heap on her chest.

"Well, I'm really happy to see you're glad I'm home," I chuckled.

That brought a series of laughs as she nuzzled her cheek against my shoulder. I slipped out of her and rolled to my side.

I saw a huge smile.

"Remember when I accepted my job, and they said that after 90 day probation, that I could get up to a 7% increase. Today was my 90 day anniversary... And... I got 8.5% increase."

"I'm so proud of you Kath. I knew you could do it. Does this mean I can expect the same welcome with each of your raises?"

"Maybe."

"By the way, where's Valerie?"

"Probably reading or watching TV with her ear plugs," she grinned. "You know, in a couple of weeks, Christmas will be here."

"Yeah," I said as Kathy causally rested her head on my shoulder.

"That means... we'll be here... by ourselves... Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Thursday night, all day and night on Friday, then Saturday until Valerie gets here some time Saturday afternoon."

Kissing my cheek.

"We are going to have to get you some more vitamins... lots and lots of vitamins."