You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe... Maybe I want you to do something so naughty, so nasty, to me that there will be absolutely no question that we are both going to go to hell," Kathy's voice now sultry.

"What if I want to do something extremely intimate with you?"

Her face lit up. Her eyes twinkling.

"mmmm. You're making my panties wet," her arms tightening around my neck. Her sweet breath on my cheek. Those blue gray eyes... had turned to an almost a smoky exotic gray. "Extremely intimate, or very naughty. Decisions.... Decisions.... Decisions," pausing a moment. The playful smile was replaced with a soft loving look.

"I like the extremely intimate. Let's save the very nasty, naughty, for later, because I'm always in the mood for some naughty fun with you," our lips meeting in an extended soft kiss. Her firm braless breasts against my chest. Grinding her mound against my growing erection, I pushed back.

"You said something about your panties getting wet. Then, maybe we should do something about that," my voice husky. "Go into the bathroom and put on that white semi-shear bra and panties, which you know that I love to see you in. Then get dressed again. And come back to your waiting fiancée."

She grinned. I don't think it completely registered with her, yet, what I had in mind. But, I was pretty sure she knew it would be fun. I grinned.

The candles lit. She had done her mascara. Man, I loved her eyes. I also noticed that she now wore her engagement ring.

Kathy nuzzled up against me. Her arms again, resting on my shoulders. The look in her eyes was one of anticipation. Wondering what was playing in that imaginative, and playful, mind of mine.

"You said you were going to do something extremely intimate with me. I like the extremely part," her face soft. Her eyes sparkling in full anticipation mode. Kathy moved in a and gently kissed my lips.

"Yes. I am. But first... you have way too many clothes on. I'm going to sit over here, and watch. Watch as you slowly, and seductively, undress yourself for me."

We had never done this before. Her face lit up, in anticipation of the show she was about to put on for her fiancée.

"OK. But, no touching... for now. At least from you. I'm going to enjoy watching you watch me as I unveil my body and sexy little breasts to your eyes.... To your appreciative and loving eyes. "

I didn't think to bring music. It didn't matter. Kathy started to slowly gyrate her hips to the tunes that were playing in her head.

Her hands started at her hips and slowly slinked up her sides, through her hair, and reached for the ceiling. This caused the bottom of her shirt to raise up a few inches, revealing her cute navel. She did a slow half-turn letting me see smooth skin from front to back.

Kathy slowly leaned forward and gently swayed her hips back and forth. Her little bottom shifting from side to side. She peaked around and gave me a sexy grin as she continued to slowly, and seductively, sway.

Facing me, I watched her hands move up and cup her little breasts. She gently massaged the covered little mounds. Then first one button was undone, then another. Kathy gave me a sultry look and then reached inside the opened top and under the white lacy bra cup. She closed her eyes and held her head back. I saw movement under the material and knew that her fingers were playing with her erect nipple. My dick throbbed.

Kathy opened her eyes, gave me another sultry look, pulled her hand back, and up to her mouth. I watched as her pink tongue slickened each finger. Then looking directly at me... her hand returned to inside her bra. She stifled a moan, as her mouth went open. I gasped. My dick throbbed again. Kathy looked at me and grinned. At this point, we both knew that she was going to have fun, and so was I.

The next two buttons were slowly undone. Her eyes never leaving mine. I watched as she pulled the blouse open to just where the dainty cups were hidden. Leaning forward, with her hands resting on my knees, she watched as my eyes traveled downward to take in the image of her hanging half-covered creamy little mounds. The dark and hard nipples hidden in the shadows.

When my eyes returned to hers, she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Kathy leaned in and gave me a light kiss. Her tongue moving lightly over my lips, before slowly entering my mouth and swirled around my own tongue.

She stood and turned away from me. Pulling the blouse off her shoulders, down her arms, wrapping it around herself, and then slowly turned. The top half of her bra was exposed. Her nipples still hidden. She let go of the loose material and raised her arms. The white blouse floated to the floor, as the semi-sheer white lacy bra come into view. Shadows of her underlying dark areola and dark... completely erect nipples coming into view. My dick throbbed again. Even mostly clothed, she was one exotic and sexy woman.

She brought her right hand to her mouth. I watched her little pink tongue, once again, coat each of her five fingers. Her eyes with a sultry look and slipped her hand back inside the lacy cup. The material was thin enough that I could watch her fingers close on her nipple. Her thumb caressing the tightened miniature egg. This time, a genuine moan came from her. Her knees almost buckling.

The next kiss wasn't a gentle tender kiss. It was one of need. I almost thought that the show was going to be over. That she was going to rip off her remaining clothes, rip mine off, and then take me to bed and fuck my brains out. I could tell she was that turned on. And she had only taken off her blouse. There was more to come.

She sat back, looked down at the prominent bulge in my slacks. I groaned when her finger traced my hidden length. I stifled my own groan as she gave me a squeeze. She grinned, and kissed my cheek.

Having regained some control. I watched as she slowly unbuttoned her slacks and pulled them down to just above the panty line, just above that luscious honey blonde forest. She slipped her hand into the top of the hidden panties. I could see the movement of her hand, as it had completely disappeared. Her eyes were now closed. I heard a low moan, which signaled that her fingers were on her clit. Even in the dim light of the candles, I could make out the slow circular movement of her hand. I heard a soft exhale.

Kathy opened her eyes, gave me another sultry look, and pulled her hand back. Her fingers slick with her arousal. Then, she did something that surprised me... she leaned in and waved those fragrant fingers just under my nose. God, I loved her scent. Then rubbed them first against my lips and then slipped her slickened fingers into my mouth. She watched, with a loving look, as I licked them clean.

"Want some more?" The first words that had been spoken. Her voice soft and sultry.

"There's lots more where that came from.... Lots more. Or maybe I should let you take it from the source, instead of me feeding you. Do you like me feeding you?"

"Yes. Feed me some more," she grinned as her soft lips replaced her fingers against my needy lips.

We did that a few more time. One time I watched as she cleaned her own fingers. All the time intently staring into my eyes. Where did this sensual creature come from?

Kathy turned and bent over. The slacks fell from her hips and down her creamy smooth thighs. The heavy fragrance of her heated arousal being released. I stared at each of the partially hidden creamy globes and the dark crease that separated them. Kathy waved her little bottom back and forth, as she peeked back around to watch my expression. At one point, I saw her fingers moving under the sheer material as she probed her own sex. I groaned at that sight.

Clad in only the semi-sheer white bra and panties. Kathy again stood in front of me, shadows of her dark nipples and of her forest, erotically on display through the thin white delicate lace. Giving me a seductive look, she caressed her body with her hands, stopping at her breasts to give each a gentle massage. Her fingers again teasing her nipples.

She turned away from me.

It was the kind of bra that didn't have a clasp. I am pretty sure that it was made specifically for women with small breasts. Its main purpose was just for this... to showcase. To be seductive. To make her feel sexy. I loved it.

In one motion, it slowly traveled up and over her head, fluffing her blonde hair. Kathy flung it over her shoulder, turned her head to look back at me, and flashed me that signature 'Kathy smile'. Once again, I took in the smooth contour of her back... those little vertebra all the way down to the gentle inward swell of the small of her back.

Kathy turned around, the bra lightly draped over her breasts, seductively hiding them. I watched as the bra was slowly pulled up to reveal those magnificent half apple mounds of sweet flesh. She stood there momentarily with her hand on her hip, a gentle and appreciative smile on her face, as she once again presented her small firm bare breasts to my devouring eyes.

I watched as she started to play with the delicate lacy bra against her breasts and nipples. Letting the edges lightly dance over the smooth skin... over each erect nipple. Kathy closed her eyes, tilted her head back as she savored the light touches. Much like she had when I used a silk handkerchief a while back. I swear I could see each hard nipple grow at the touch. I watched as the white material made one last slow trek up her bare torso... from just above her navel, across each breast lingering, swaying against each engorged nipple.

She came back to the present. With a grin, she leaned over, and dropped the dainty bra on my face. Even though it was just her bra, her sweet essence was there. Different than the musky scent of her arousal; but, it was there. I inhaled deeply.

She watched intently as I watched her gently massage each of her little soft mounds, pinching each erect nipple and pulling them away from her body. I groaned at the sight. She grinned.

"I love it that you soo love my little breasts... here. Kiss em."

She fed me first one painfully erect nipple and then the other. My tongue flicking each engorged nub, as gasps of contentment filled the quiet room. I engulfed as much of each mound of soft flesh as possible. Pulling back. My teeth gently pulling away each hardened nub.

"OH God," she gasped.

"I know you're hard... show me. Show me what I've done to you. Don't get naked... yet. Just pull your slacks down."

I pulled my slacks and shorts down to my ankles. My solid pole of flesh jutting toward the ceiling. Throbbing at the image standing before me.

"I love this," she whispered, "seeing that you got all hard without your dick being touched, just by looking at me. I love it even more that you want to see me this way. That you need to see me this way.

"And now for the last part. Are you ready? Are you ready to see your fiancée all bare? All naked? All naked for you?" her hands still roaming and massaging her breasts.

"Yes. Show me. Show me all of you... my love," I got a smile and a gentle kiss.

Kathy faced me, reached behind and pulled the thin material off her bottom and tucked it just under each cheek. I was treated to seeing half of her golden forest come into view. Her fingers reaching down to lightly brush through the soft strands, before disappearing. I was treated to another taste.

She turned around. Her hands reaching back to cup each cheek. I watched as her fingers massaged each pliable globe of soft flesh. Then she gave herself a playful smack and grinned back at me, as the flesh quivered.

Bending over with her knees slightly parted, the panties made a slow decent. A tiny white thread of her arousal connected the lace to her body before breaking. For a brief moment I considered diving in to lick it clean. But, knew that would be for later.

She stepped out of them. Turned and faced me. Hands behind her head. Legs seductively apart. I once again, shamelessly, feasted on her awe-inspiring body. So perfect. So sexy. So mine. Her smile, gentle, as she absorbed my longing gaze.

"I sooo love showing my naked body to you, as much as I so love having you look. I've said it before many times, and I'm going to say it again... I've never, ever, felt as comfortable and confident at having you look at my sexy little breasts as I do right this very moment. You look at me the way every woman wants her man to look at her."

Turning to look back over her shoulder. I was once again rewarded with a 'Kathy smile' as I again took in her long smooth back, the little bumps of her vertebrae along her spine, firm butt cheeks with the crease separating the two firm globes, long and toned legs.

I groaned. My dick throbbed.

"Have I told you recently that you have a nice butt?"

Grinning, "I don't think so. But, you can tell me again."

"Kath... you have a beautiful butt."

Still looking over her shoulder, smiling, I watched as Kathy's hands caressed each of her smooth mounds of soft flesh. Then giving each another playful smack. Stepping over, I was rewarded with smile from ear to ear and a light kiss

I sat, mesmerized, as she slowly got down on her hands and knees, thighs together, making her outer lips puff out between them. She slowly swayed back and forth. It was if she was a snake charmer, and I was the transfixed cobra. I found my head moving side-to-side in sync with her gentle movements.

Slowly parting her thighs, revealing her glistening sex to me, I gasped when I saw her fingers slip through her folds to open herself completely to my hypnotized eyes. Her sweet nectar oozing from between the pink inner lips. It seemed like just that act, released more of her stored up fragrance.

"Bill. Lick me. I so want to feel your tongue on me... your fingers inside of me."

I was still, painfully partially clothed.

"Wait. I have to be naked when I taste you."

"Hurry... Please hurry."

Kathy's forehead resting on the soft carpet. Her little bottom high in the air. Thighs parted. I watched her fingers reach back and open her swollen lips to me. This was going to be the first of my tasting tonight.

She was as aroused as I've never seen before. Deliciously wet... Deliciously fragrant. All because of her slowly revealing herself to me. Because I told her I wanted to watch her undress... in front of me. To once again bathe in the glory of my loving, and appreciative gaze, as my eyes worshiped her body.

My tongue probed her clit and then did a slow lick up and through her opened petals. In all her arousal, she tasted divine. I needed more of her as my tongue continued to taste her sweet nectar and glide over her slick folds. I could hear Kathy's breathing as she let out soft sighs of pleasure. But, this was just the appetizer. The real feast, and the extremely intimate part was going to be done on our bed.

Pulling back and kissing each of her soft mounds.

"Kath, let's move to our bed. I have a surprise for you."

"You mean an extremely intimate surprise?"

I couldn't see it; but, I could 'hear' the smile.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?"

Another kiss to each smooth cheek.

I watched her lay on her back... legs widely opened waiting for me to take up my usual position between her legs... I had other ideas, as I lay on my back next to her and guided her into the position I wanted her. She was in a 'Reverse Cowgirl' position straddling my face. A little rivulet of wetness glistened down the center of her lips as they parted when she spread her legs over me.

"Lean forward."

She got the idea, as she slowly lowered herself onto my warm tongue. Her soft inner thighs against each of my cheeks. My hands gently kneading each pliable soft mound of smooth flesh. Pulling them apart... revealing that tight dark pink star and her swollen labia.

I again, took in her unique womanly scent. Feeling the urge growing in me to have it, to taste it, to lick it, and to totally possess it. This time, I was going to take my time, to bring her to the peak of ecstasy, in as intimate a manner as possible.

I had my head propped on a pillow and moved a little so I could gently kiss her inner labia. I kissed her there briefly, broke the kiss, inhaled gently... savoring, and then kissed her again, this time holding my kiss. Her taste was exquisite, sweet and musky, like something out of a candy shop. Then, still kissing her like that, I used my tongue to probe gently into the recess between her inner lips. I tasted the sweet, tangy flavor of her nectar, and then I moved my head a little more, so I could continue probing the very entrance to her pussy with my tongue.

My tongue traveling down through her folds that had unfurled like the petals of a rose in full bloom, to settle on that protruding button of her pleasure. She found that she could adjust herself so that my tongue could give pleasure to whichever sensitive spot that she desired.

Kathy looked down and saw my rock hard cock, grinned and instantaneously knew what I had in mind. Kathy gently smiled to herself as she realized, 'This was the extremely intimate part that we would share with each other'. She laid down. Her warm breasts against my stomach. I felt both of her hands cradle the base of my cock. Her cool fingers cupping my smooth scrotum. Massaging each full testicle. I gasped, and sent a moan into her sex. Her tongue made its initial contact, and then I felt her warm mouth engulf the sensitive head. I groaned through her sex.

I held her open, my hands pressed against her thighs, and lifted my head to lick her. Immediately she groaned, as I ran my tongue in an upward direction from her clit to her drooling opening. I gathered a tongue-full of her nectar and drew it into my mouth, letting it coat my tongue and slide warmly down my throat. She was flowing like a stream, her honey warm and sweet. I licked again, eliciting another deep moan vibrating through my cock. The feeling was incredible as she worked her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, holding me upright with her hand at the base.

I worked my head down a little further and gently teased her pink pearl with just the very tip of my tongue. My lips wrapping around her clit, where her labia met to form the hood, I began to work my mouth back and forth very gently with the underside of my tongue dabbing at her clitoris.

I felt a shudder through her entire body, and she made an, "Mmmmm," sound that I heard but also felt through the warmth of her mouth, as she gently bathed the sensitive plum of my cock.

It was a perpetual motion machine -- a cycle of each of us giving and receiving unbridled pleasure in the most intimate manner possible... each of us slowly and lovingly feeding off each other's sex. Delivering as much pleasure to each other as we were receiving from each other. We vowed that position '69' would become our second favorite love making position.

"In me," she gasped before returning to slowly bob on my rigid pole of flesh.

In that position it was easy for my fingers to enter her. To stroke the smooth slippery soft walls of her vagina. To caress her wetness and dance over that sensitive bundle of nerves.

I was close, and getting closer rapidly.

"I'm going to cum, Kath."

She slowed.

I could tell that she was close; but not quite there. Kathy made a slight adjustment. Her clit was now directly on my tongue. She started to move her hips, riding my tongue for her own pleasure. The pace on my cock increased, as my tongue frantically swathed her pleasure button. My fingers caressing her internal pleasure button. We were both frantic, like two out of control freight trains on a collision course that neither could stop. Each, to drive our partner to their release as much as we each craved our own release. Both of us knew we were heading for a beautiful crash of bodies and senses.