You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have taken her bra off and worshipped her beautiful little breasts; but, I wanted to wait and see her in the complete set of the sexy lingerie that she and Kathy had so carefully picked out for her unveiling. I kissed my way down her partially clad body. Stopping at her navel to probe a bit. I heard soft gasps, as she ran her fingers through my hair.

On my knees staring at the simple snap that held her slacks in place around her hips. It was a matter of moments before Valerie's slacks were pooled at her feet. I sat back and stared.

The underlying dark brown of Valerie's soft fur, cast a full "V" shadow through the thin semi-sheer lacy green material. I reverently kissed the middle of that shadow, knowing that I would be back to kiss those soft strands in a few minutes. Valerie watched, as I sat back and took in the sexy image that stood before me. I imagined the fun the two of them had in picking out this set of sexy lingerie for just tonight.

She turned her back to me and looked back over her shoulder and gave me that "Valerie" smile. I leaned in and kissed each of her lightly covered cheeks.

"You are so sexy, Valerie."

"Thank you," she grinned.

I stood. We embraced each other. Her bra covered firm breasts against my chest. Valerie ground her mound against my bulge. My lips nibbling on the soft skin of her extended neck. Gently sucking on and pulling her soft ear lobe into my mouth. I was rewarded with soft sighs, as Valerie's soft fingers combed through my hair.

"My turn," her voice soft; but, with a grin.

Valerie sat in the edge of the bed. My aching bulge at eye level. With her fingernail, she again traced the outline of the edges of the underlying glans. I let out a gasp. I looked down and saw her grinning back. She slipped a finger inside the material between my thighs. Her fingernail lightly grazing my smooth sack. I let out another gasp followed by a low groan.

"Let's get this guy out. Time for me to see him. Time for me to play with everything, the way I've been dreaming of playing with everything all week."

My shorts slowly disappeared. Valerie's eyes went from my pubic hair, hard shaft, pink glans, and smooth scrotum up to my eyes with a grin, and then back.

I watched as her eyes devoured every dark vein along the flesh colored shaft. Every wrinkle along on my soft pink scrotum. How the edges of the glans flared out. The oozing of the first drop of my clear arousal.

"It looks like it moves with each beat of your heart. I know I've seen you hard before. I've held you in my hand a number of times. But, this is different," her voice soft, almost a whisper.

Her warm hand encircling the base, "Those times were for fun... Right here... right now, I feel so close to you."

Then Valerie did something that literally shocked me. She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the tip of the sensitive head. Didn't take me into her mouth, or anything. Just a light kiss.

"Come up here. I need to finish your unveiling. And then we're going to take a shower until the hot water runs out. Then we are coming back here, and I am going to make love to you. I am going to make you cum so hard that your body will feel like Jell-O.

"Val, take your bra off. Show yourself to me."

She grinned, knowing that I wanted for her to give me a show. I stepped back, sat on the bed, and watched as she seductively slipped the thin lacey garment over her head. My eyes shamelessly feasted on Valerie's firm baseball-size soft mounds and her caramel colored areola.

We each watched as my fingers gently traced the curves of her breast, lightly brush across her nipple, which swelled at the gentle touch. Valerie let out a soft groan. My thumb played with the engorged pebble. Brushing backwards and forwards. Her nipple responding with rubbery-firm resilience to every touch. I can sense ripples of pleasure wash through her as I gently caressed each sensitive nub. Her body responding from the pleasure that holds her enthralled, spellbound, and wanting more, as soft coos and sighs filled the otherwise quiet room.

I turn my hand and rubbed the back of my hand up and across the delicate soft flesh of her little breast. First one and then the other. Then back to rub my palm over first one achingly hard nipple and then the other. Valerie's eyes were closed as she savors my tender touches. When she finally opens her eyes, she gives me a contented smile, as my hand continues to gently stroke those tender soft mounds.

I lean in and reverently kiss the open valley between her breasts. My tongue bathing each swollen pink gumdrop. Sucking as much of her soft flesh into my mouth. It was the first time, since Kathy and I had posed for Valerie, the previous year, which I had kissed, and sucked on her nipples. The feeling of our closeness intensifying by the second.

Valerie lets out a gasp, as she rests her soft warm cheek against my head and pulls me to her bosom. Our lips meeting, "You've always loved my little boobs, haven't you?"

Kissing the right breast, "Yes."

Kissing the left breast.

"Since that first night in my dorm room, where you gave me ten minutes to worship your sexy little breasts, and every time since then... Yes, Val. I've always loved your beautiful sexy little breasts."

That got me another smile and soft loving kiss.

I left a trail of kisses down her body. Again, stopping to probe her little navel. Planting a kiss in the middle of the shadow of her underlying soft fur. My hands slowly guided the soft semi-sheer green panty down. The sight of her soft brown mat of pubic hair forming a full "V" that narrowed as it approached the sweet chasm between her thighs. All enhanced by the gentle swell of her Venus Mound. I had seen Valerie's dark brown garden before, in the full light of the sunlight. This was different. This was alluring. It was sensual and erotic. The aroma of her arousal being released was intoxicating.

I sat back and took in her completely nude form. Her femininity and sexuality glowed like the love goddess herself, Aphrodite

"My God, Val. You're so beautiful," leaning in to first rub my chin and then my cheeks over the soft brown strands, before planting a kiss.

"Like you said before, I've seen you naked before. But, not like this. Before it was fun. This is sexy and alluring. I want you. I want you so bad," I looked up to see a sweet smile, as she combed her dainty fingers through my hair.

Inhaling, "So fragrant. So sexy. I'm going to enjoy tasting you, later."

"Really? You want to taste me? I thought guys didn't really like doing that."

"Maybe some. But, they're idiots. How could any man truly not appreciate his lover by not being as intimate as possible? To give pleasure to his lover. The feel, when it's all nice and slippery. And the sight! Like a little pink flower all covered in dew. I'm telling you, Val, it's a feast for the senses. Besides... I can already tell you're going to taste divine."

"Turn around," Valerie grinned as she turned. Her cute little smooth bottom right in front of my eyes.

"Val, have ever told you that you have a cute butt?"

"I don't think so; but, you can tell me right now," as she looked over her shoulder and grinned.

"Val. You have a cute butt," as I leaned in and kissed each soft globe of smooth flesh, "An absolute work of art," Another kiss to each of her little cheeks, "Fit for an artist," I couldn't see it; but I could 'hear' the grin.

I stood and took a step back. For a long moment we both just looked each other up and down, relishing the vision of each other's naked body, for really the first time. Each of us breathless in our escalating sexuality. It was me who spoke first.

"Dam Val. You are so sexy."

Through the grin on her face, "You're not too bad yourself."

I held Valerie under the warm water as our lips met. Her rock hard nipples against my chest. My hard dick nestled between her soft thighs. My hands caressing her soft butt cheeks, occasionally my finger would travel between those cheeks. I gently soaped her back... her butt cheeks, between her cheeks. Once it slid over her tight rosebud. Valerie let a gasp of surprise.

"Sorry."

"No. Just caught me by surprise. Never felt anything like that. Kind of different."

I kissed each of her awaiting breasts. Licked each nipple. Then it was time to run my soapy hands over that tender delicious body. Through her soft fur. My fingers parting her velvety folds for the first time. Valerie letting out a soft sigh of appreciation at the gentle touch.

"Valerie, put your foot on the top of the tub."

She turned around and placed her foot on top of the tub, giving me complete access to her sex, and I took full advantage.

I buried my mouth in her delicious folds... probing... licking. My arms wrapped around her, cupping and gently kneading her soft butt cheeks. This was perfect. It was right. On my knees worshipping and pleasuring my lover. I reveled in every moan, sigh, and gasp. Every little sign that told me Valerie was pleased, and more important... comfortable, with what I was doing to her. My fingers, penetrating her tightness, for the first time. Feeling her internal heat that was building. Her knees almost buckling. Her hands on my shoulders, as she balanced herself. Low, "ahhhh's" and gasps filled the steamy shower, as Valerie gave herself over to these new sensations, experiencing this level of intimacy for the first time.

Our lips meeting.

"You OK?" I asked, looking into those soft brown eyes.

"Yes. That was wonderful," she purred.

"That was just a preview of what's to come," we each grinned.

"My turn."

Valerie washed my back. I felt her hand slip between my thighs. Her soapy hand caressing my loose scrotum... gently milking each tender orb. I groaned. I felt her soapy breasts slide across my back. Her hands coming around and clasping as she held her warm soapy body against mine.

"Come here," I whispered, "I need to wash your front... all of your front. But, first..."

Our lips meeting. Her wet, and still soapy breasts against my chest. My hard dick slipped between her thighs, parting her folds for the first time. I heard her give a soft, "mmmm". With that encouragement, I gently stroked my length. Her soft wet folds cradling me with each slow stroke. Sounds of contentment filled the steamy air.

Once again, kneeling down before her, I brought my slick soapy hand between her legs, from back to front, running it along those soft lips as I brought it forward. Then lathered up her full mat of soft brown pubic hair. My fingers moving in circles through the dark strands and pressed against her mound, making sure I pushed lightly against the cleft where her clit was nestled. Again she groaned as my fingers ever so gently slipped into her folds, getting them soapy and slick. I heard a low satisfying groan of pleasure.

"God Bill. That feels so wonderful. I don't think I ever want to take a shower by myself again.

"Come up here and kiss me," her voice low and hushed.

Our tongues danced. Valerie swayed her soapy chest against mine. Her engorged nipples moving across mine was electrifying. We each groaned through our kiss.

"Val, we can stay here and play some more."

Kiss.

"Or I can take you to bed... Take you to bed and pleasure you in ways you never imagined existed. What would you like to do?"

"mmmm.... You always ask me these hard questions.... Have you hold me like this... stroking your hard dick against me... rubbing my soapy nipples against you... or take me to bed," her voice was a soft cooing whisper. Her head resting on my shoulder.

"Bill. Take me to bed... Make love to me."

The room was now bathed in a soft candle light from the dozen, or so candles that had appeared during our shower. We both grinned... Kathy. We grinned again when we noticed the bottle of champagne and two champagne glasses. I heard Valerie giggle when she saw a dozen, or so, foil wrapped condoms on a night stand.

"Think that'll be enough?" she giggled.

"If not... I know where there's more."

Easing her onto her bed, our lips found each other, our kisses fusing us together. My tongue caressed her bottom lip, gently requesting entrance. Valerie opened her mouth and sought mine with hers. Our tongues met, caressing each other slowly, gently. I heard a whimper of joy. Our arms around each other, we melted into each other.

I kissed my way down her neck. Nibbling on the sensitive flesh. My lips, wrapping around her soft ear lobe, pulling, and bathing the soft piece of flesh. I was rewarded with a soft whimper and a firm grasp around the back of my neck.

From the times in my dorm room, over two years ago, I knew Valerie's nipples were extremely sensitive. So sensitive that the first time she let me kiss and suck on them she had a number of mini nipple orgasms. Something she had never experienced before that night and something she hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing in a long time. I planned on repeating that experience for her.

My tongue circling the pebbled skin of her light pink areola, I heard Valerie let out a gasp as the tip of my tongue flicked over the extremely engorged pink nipple. I bathed that sensitive miniature egg with flicks. My teeth graze over the hard nub before clamping down hard and stretching it outwards. The elongation made Valerie's eyes open wide and she gasped.

I let it go for a second, moved my fingers to Valerie's mouth. A little pressure and she parted her lips. She got the idea. I watched as she coated my thumb and index finger, those soft brown eyes sensually staring back at me the whole time.

While I kissed one erect rubbery nipple my wetted fingers traced delicious circles around the other. Flicking. Firmly pinching. Her fingers running through my hair. I glanced up at her while she gazed at me, with those impossibly brown eyes. I worshipped her nipples, back and forth, her breathing becoming labored. Her hips moving under me. Soft sounds of her pleasure filling the room encouraging me to continue.

"Bill, please... oh please... that feels sooo gooood," in a prolonged sigh.

Her back arced off the bed at a light flick of my tongue. She whimpered once, and I relented, sucking her left breast as fully into my mouth as possible. Valerie cried out as I bathed it with the tip with my tongue, alternately flicking and caressing, with an occasional nibble thrown in. I moved back and forth, relishing the little disappointed sighs each time I disengaged, and the delicious moans as I started again.

I felt her jolt, once.... twice and let out a let out a couple of little cries. I looked up and saw a smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

"You haven't lost your touch. I remember when you first did that to me, after talking me out of my blouse and bra. You silver tongued devil."

"I don't remember you complaining," grinning.

I left a trail of kisses and nibbled down her torso. Resting my chin in the soft thick mat of her brown triangular patch of pubic hair. I put my lips near her navel and let my tongue dart in and out of the sensitive niche. Then my tongue traced a circle around her belly button, barely grazing her skin, before I plunged it into her navel and swirled it gently around.

I heard Valerie let out a satisfying sigh.

"Ohhhh Bill, that's so good."

I pressed my mouth around her belly button as I let my tongue massage down into her, a sexy simulation of what I would do to her in a few moments.

I looked up into those soft brown eyes and gentle smile. I kissed the center of that lovely soft brown triangle.

Scooting lower, Valerie's legs opening in anticipation, slick with her liquid excitement. Her essence filling my nostrils. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply: musky, heady and erotic.

"Val... I love your bouquet."

Our eyes locked as I took another deep breath. I smiled. Valerie gave me a relaxing smile. I think she was worried, given her earlier comment.

"I can't wait to taste you... To taste your honey... your sweet, sweet honey."

I nibbled on the soft inner flesh of each thigh. Her legs went wider.

"Val... open yourself to me. Show me the complete Valerie Renee."

She looked at me hesitantly, before, bringing both hands down. Her fingers at the top of her sex. Pulling upward and sideways. Opening herself. Giving herself to me... completely.

Valerie had propped her head up on a pillow. She stared as I took a deep breath and gazed at the masterpiece of beauty that lay before me. Her womanhood, her feminine treasure, bridging a hand-span thigh-gap. Pillowy outer lips, revealing the frilly pink petals of the delicate inner lips, waiting to be kissed. All swollen and pouting, glossy with her sweet nectar. And then, there was the entrance to her sexual being, impossibly pink... impossibly wet. Her little clit was poking out a good way from its protective covering.

It was a beauty and treasure that had been shared with no other man. A lump formed in my throat at the honor that she was bestowing upon me.

My eyes never leaving the open display of what I was about to feast on. Of what I was about to worship and bring my dear friend to a level of ecstasy she had never experienced. "Val. You're beautiful. So beautiful. Are you ready for me to taste you?"

"Oh yes. Please taste me," her voice soft and hushed.

I reverently kissed the splayed opening. Savoring the brief taste that I would return to feast on that nectar in a bit.

Running my finger from her opening up to her clit, brought a loud intake of breath. Her one hand remained while the other hand reached behind my head and gently pulled me towards her opened sex. I went forward eagerly, beginning to suckle on those lovely lips. I gave her labia several long kisses, mimicking the same kisses I gave to her mouth. Her wetness was coating my lips and chin.

On the first licks I left my tongue large, flat and wet, running it over her entire opening. I savored my first real tastes of her tangy juice. She was tangy and salty with a wonderful little tinge of sweetness.

Valerie let out a long and prolonged moan of pleasure.

My tongue dipped into her, coaxing out a steady drip of liquid arousal. I licked and sucked, drinking in her liquid honey... her 'Elixir of Life', letting her essence fill me. I darted my tongue around, lapping up every droplet of moisture I could find. I thought I could happily drown in it.

"mmmm, Val you are so sexy.... You taste so good."

"Oh Bill... that feels so good. I've never felt anything like this."

"And Val, we've just begun. Do you want more?" my voice soft.

"Yes," pant, "Please I want more," pant, "Lots," pant, "Lots more."

I returned to my mission of bringing our very good, and close friend, to levels of divine bliss she had never dreamed existed.

Pulling her inner lips into my mouth, gently sucking and running my tongue along the creases I found there. I delved deep into her cleft, always slowly working my way up. I found she loved having her lips suckled while I ran my tongue along the inside, and I repeated this again... and again... and again. I was having an immensely satisfying time, as I listened to her soft satisfying coos, and 'ahhs' in between softly whispering my name. Her hips were slowly gyrating against my face.

The hand that had been holding my head was now running fingers running through my hair as I loved her. I probed her open sex, inserting my tongue as far as it would go. Then out, then in, and out again. I got into a rhythm, making Valerie moan and push her herself towards me, trying to force me to go deeper. It was all involuntary. Her natural reflexes taking over her body in response to the new sensations it was receiving.

I let my tongue journey up along her slit through the frictionless texture, then back down, each time getting closer and closer to her engorged clit. Valerie was emitting a steady stream of ohh's and mmm's, which were steadily increasing in intensity.