You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips were moving. Kathy just sealed her lips around my hardness and let me simply fuck her mouth.

I felt her body shudder as she pressed her sex hard against my tongue. I just held it there and let her ride it through each body shattering wave of bliss. I could feel the vibrations from the sounds of her muffled release through the sensitive glans that she held in her warm mouth as she paused while each wave traveled through her body.

I couldn't warn her; but, when my balls pulled up and tightened in her hand she knew. Kathy engulfed as much of my cock as possible. That sweet feeling of liquid pleasure exploded from deep within my core and passed through me in three or four bolts of pure bliss as I delivered my thick semen into Kathy's warm mouth. The sounds of my own release muffled against her quivering sex.

Kathy collapsed. Each of us out of breath. We lay in a tangled heap of sated flesh as we came down from the shared high of our very intimate joining. So close that we breathed as one, panted as one. So close that our hearts beat in unison. So close that our skin in contact that, once again, made us feel like a natural piece of the other.

Her hand still cupping my depleted balls. The slickened glans resting against her soft cheek. At times, I could feel light kisses along the shaft and head. My hands gently moving over each of her firm globes. My lips gently kissed her inner thighs and then her swollen labia that were still oozing from her arousal.

"Come up here and kiss me," my voice soft.

The kiss started with a heated passion, tasting ourselves on each other. It slowed and ended with soft loving and tender pecks.

Cuddling, "Now I know why you closed the door. That was the most intimate and sexy thing I've ever done, or could imagine. Leave it to you to know how to get me going. I was wet by the time I got my top off, just thinking about what I was going to be doing next. Watching you, as you watched me undress. Putting on a show in front of you. All the time, your eyes on my little body and sexy little breasts."

I was pleased that she had gotten rid of the term 'almost boobless body' and replaced it with 'sexy little breasts'. It fit her better.

"And then... when you had me straddle your face and lean forward. The feeling of your tongue on me. That I could move so that you hit me in just the right spot. The sight of your hard cock and smooth balls in front of me. I grinned to myself as knew what you had in mind. I had to take you in my mouth. Feeling your balls tighten just before you filled my mouth.... You taste so good."

Our lips met again in a long and tender kiss. A soulful kiss of two lovers.

"Just curious... what was the naughty and nasty thing you would do to me?"

Kathy's face grinning. Her eyes twinkling in anticipated mischief.

"Maybe, after I cum inside of you, I go down there and then drink both of our 'love juices' from your sopping pussy."

"mmmm, Bill. That is naughty. I can't wait to have you be naughty and nasty to me."

Kiss.

"I love you, Kathleen Marie, my love."

"I love you, Bill, my love."

............................................

The week went on. Valerie seemed to get more excited every day. It was like watching a child as either their Birthday or Christmas was coming.

A couple of evenings, they both came through the door an hour, or so, after I had gotten home carrying shopping bags. I asked Kathy what was in the bags. She just kissed my cheek, grinned, and said, 'You'll see."

Over the winter, we had gotten into the habit of cuddling on the couch in front of a warm fire and watching some TV programs. Me in the middle with my arms around each of them. Their heads on my shoulder. At times, Valerie would fall asleep. Kathy and I both listened to our friend softly breathe as she slept.

This week, Valerie sat between us, her head on my shoulder, her hand casually resting on my thigh, Kathy's and my arms around her. I would lightly kiss the top of her head. She would look up at me through those soft brown and gold speckled eyes and smile.

Friday night, we hit our favorite bar for some fun, food, drinks, and, of course, dancing. I kept it light. The dances were all light and lively. I danced with that little bundle of energy. She was beyond excitement... as was I. Kathy smiled as she watched our interplay.

Later, cuddling, with the door open, in our quiet 'alone' time, Kathy softly says, "I don't know what I want to do now... make love or have you save yourself for tomorrow night," I felt her soft lips on my cheek.

I answered her dilemma, "How about this? Let me make love to the most precious gift I have ever received. A gift so precious that I will cherish to my final days. The gift of your love."

Kathy rolled completely on top of me. Our lips making soft gentle love, as we tasted each other. My hands gently roaming over her soft smooth back. My fingers tracing down her spine. Feeling each of her vertebra.

Wordlessly, we rolled as we reversed our positions. Our kiss continuing. Her hands mirroring what I had done to her back.

"I love you, Kathy."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill."

Kiss.

"Do you want me to close the door?"

"No. I think Valerie's asleep. And I don't care if she isn't," Kathy's voice soft. Thinking, 'And if she isn't, she can watch what you'll be doing to her tomorrow night'.

One more kiss, and I began my journey of love down her soft tender body. I worshiped her breasts. Tonguing and flicking her very erect nipples. I loved the way Kathy would comb her fingers through my hair as I nursed on her nipples. The soft cooing sounds.

Kissing my way down her body, through those soft strands of corn silk. Inhaling her arousal. Tasting her. Savoring her uniqueness. Hearing her whisper my name as my tongue bathes her wetness. The feeling of her hands on the back of my head... pulling me into her core. Her soft sweet sounds of contentment filling the quiet room, as my lips and tongue made love to the only person in this world that truly mattered to me. The sounds of her release as my tongue and fingers work their magic on her two centers of pleasure. The feeling of satisfaction that I can give her all the pleasure she deserves. My best, and closest friend in the whole wide world... My fiancée... My love.

Her final words, before we drifted off to our shared dimension of dreams, "Don't forget to take an extra dose of vitamins in the morning... both vitamins."

......................................

I woke to an empty bed and the aroma of coffee and bacon.

Each standing in a loose pair of cotton sweats. The tops zipped up half way. Valerie came over and gave me a peck on my cheek, followed by a wide grin.

The plan for the afternoon was that they were going shopping... again. I asked Kathy, 'Shopping for what?'. I got the same answer as before... "You'll see," followed by a wide grin... followed by a kiss on the cheek.

I realized there was something I needed to get Valerie. Red was her favorite color.

Mid-afternoon, I heard a squeal from her bedroom. Followed by the thunder of her footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned just in time for her to leap into my arms, wrap her legs around my waist, and bury her tear steaked face into my shoulder. I held her tight was she soaked my shirt.

"Bill... thank you for the flowers. This is the second time you've bought me flowers. Nobody.... And I mean Nobody has ever bought me flowers. Not even once, but, you have... twice."

I saw Kathy standing in the doorway with a contented smile. She blew me a kiss. I blew one back.

.....................................

Reason 28, of why it's great to be a guy, "You can be showered and ready in 10 minutes."

I heard the upstairs shower about two hours ago. After that Valerie's door closed. After that our bedroom door shut. Then Valerie's door shut. The pitter patter of footsteps between the two rooms.

I had been watching some mind numbing sports. Kathy emerged with a huge smile. Sat next to me, gave me a kiss on the lips, and rested her hand on my thigh. Nothing being said.

The light bouquet of Valerie's perfume preceded her. It was delicate, with a light floral fragrance.

When Valerie entered the room, my heart stopped. From the first time I saw her in the lobby of her dorm, I had always considered her to be 'cute'. Tonight, she went from 'cute' to absolutely stunningly beautiful.

Her brown hair had a soft sheen that looked as if it been brushed for hours. Over the months she had lived with us, she had let it grow out to the point that it now hung a few inches below her shoulders. The front was cut such that it framed her face.

Each eye lash was long and separated. You could almost count the number of lashes. Her eyebrows were a nice dark brown, lush, and full.

Her eyes... oh those eyes. Each were lined with black eyeliner that highlighted the full whiteness. Centered in that sea of whiteness were two large soft brown marbles each with soft yellow streaks. Each slightly different. It reminded me of the Tiger Eye gem stone. It was something I had noticed but never really noticed before. Don't know why... just never did.

Her lips were soft and naturally pink with just a hint of gloss.

Valerie never wore a lot of makeup... she didn't have to. The two of them must have spent a lot of time. It was definitely worth the wait. The smile on her face said it all.

She wore an emerald green lightweight button-down sweater, with a gentle V neckline. The pendant laying just above the bottom of the V. They must have spent a lot of time searching for just the right shade of green for the sweater, as it matched the emerald in the pendant. While the sweater hugged her little mounds, the dark green kind of obscured their shape to everyone... except me. I couldn't tell if there was anything underneath. I would find out later.

A pair of soft ivory slacks loosely fit over each of her butt cheeks.

"Wow Val... You're beautiful," I was rewarded with a smile that would brighten any room.

"Thank you. Kathy helped out a lot... with everything."

I would later find out what 'everything' entailed.

"Let me get you guy's picture."

While Valerie went to get her coat, Kathy wrapped her arms around my neck and grinned, "You have no idea how many 're-do's' we went through."

"It was worth the wait. She's beautiful... just like you," our lips locking for an extended loving kiss. Valerie quietly watching from the hallway, with a soft smile.

Kathy noticed her and whispered in my ear, "We have an audience; but, don't stop."

It felt a little strange... kissing my best friend... my lover... my fiancée. While being watched by our best friend, who I was going to make love to later.

"I love you Kathy, my love."

Kiss.

"I love you, Bill, my love."

Kiss.

"Have fun. See you in the morning... maybe," she smiled.

...........................................

Valerie and I sat in a corner booth with a bottle of Chianti wine.

I reached across the table, took her hands in mine, and, once again, drowned myself in her eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing... it's just your eyes."

"What about my eyes?" her voice soft.

"They're so... so alluring."

She smiled, "I remember you telling me that on our first date... on the hayride."

"I remember that too. I think you said something like, 'I'll bet you say that to all the girls'."

That brought a smile to her face.

"And, I think I said, 'Only to the ones with alluring eyes'. And do you remember what you said next?"

"I think so; but, tell me."

"You said that if I keep saying things like that, that you may have to take advantage of me."

"I remember that. And I remember you asking if you could help," by now the smile went from ear to ear and her eyes twinkled at that whole remembered exchange.

The table was relatively narrow. I leaned across and gave a gentle kiss, followed by a sweet smile.

I held up my glass, "Here's to my best friend. Who without, none of this would have ever happened."

Valerie held up her glass, "Here's to my best friend, who stuck by my side in everything I did, and never wanted anything more than my friendship. For that I am eternally blessed. I love you Bill," her voice cracking on those last four words.

Then a smile appeared, as she added, "I'm trying not to cry and screw up my makeup."

We sat there and compared notes on Kathy talking to each of us about tonight. We found out that our initial responses were the same to that 'yes' or 'no' question requiring only a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer. We shared our concerns, which were the same. Valerie's main concern was the same as mine... US. Valerie said that she agreed with Kathy... that after tonight we would be more connected.

Valerie squeezed my hand, looked at me with those soft brown eyes, and said, "Bill, you know what I loved so much about your concerns was that you were afraid that somehow, I might get hurt. I have always felt comfortable and secure with you. Especially after I determined that you weren't a serial rapist."

That lighten the mood tremendously as those final words were said with a beaming smile. We leaned in and gave each other a soft gentle kiss.

"Val, one final serious note. If at any time later...any time at all, if you want me to stop, pause, or anything, or if I make you feel uncomfortable, you have to promise me that you'll say something. OK?"

"OK. I promise. And, Thank you. Thank you for making me feel safe," with that, she came around the table, scooted over, and wrapped her arms around me. I could tell she was trying not to cry. I kissed her forehead.

Then, out of the blue, "Valerie, what's your middle name?"

"It's Renee. Why?"

"I don't know, just something that popped into my brain. Valerie Renee. I like it. It fits you."

I was once, again, rewarded with a soft 'Valerie' smile, as I again gazed into her soft eyes.

"Val, I love to hear you talk. And I love getting lost in your eyes," I was rewarded with another smile and a soft loving kiss.

The food was good. The company wonderful. We got lost in our closeness. Any lingering doubt that later wasn't going to happen was quickly washed away.

...................................

We found our friends at the local tavern. Everyone asking where Kathy was, as the three of us were always together. Plus, they knew of our relationship. Valerie and I looked at each other, and grinned. I think the same thoughts were going through our minds as to what to say back. Something like, 'Oh, Kathy's home. Probably reading a book. Bill's in the process of seducing me. Then we are going back home. Take a shower together, and then he's going to make love to me all night long.'

Instead, we kept it simple, like, 'We had planned a 'date' night for tonight, at the last minute Kathy decided to stay home, and told us to go out and have fun.' Which was mostly true.

We chatted, drank a bit, and danced. I found a final song for the evening. Something light; but, with a message, Elton John, "Your Song".

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

I don't have much money, but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live...

We danced to the upbeat tempo. Others joined in. Again, getting lost in her soft Tiger Eye's.

...And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world

"Thank you, Bill."

................................................

Neither of had spoken during the short drive home. I think each of us were lost in our thoughts about what was coming. I didn't sense any nervousness. Valerie had snuggled up against me in the car and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

The door was closed to our room. The lamps on the two night stands bathed Valerie's room in a soft golden glow. The bed had been turned down. I grinned, as I envisioned Kathy turning down the bed with a gentle knowing smile.

The door shut. I took Valerie into my arms. At first I just held her. Her firm little breasts resting against my chest. She rested her head against my shoulder, my hands stroking her back. Her hands reaching up my back and mine over hers. I did discover a bra, a very thin and delicate bra.

I pulled back and, once again, gazed into her soft sparkling eyes, a window into her soul that was so fearlessly spirited. There was no nervousness at all. Only the look of serenity and peace. She was giving herself over to me. Our lips met tenderly. Our tongues exploring each other. Dancing. Tasting each other. Valerie pressed her lower mound against my hardening bulge. She pulled back and smiled, as she kept pressing.

"Scared?" I whispered.

"No. How can I be scared? I'm with you," Valerie whispered back.

I smiled. "Val, like I told you earlier, I want this to be wonderful for you. If you're not comfortable or if things feel like they're too overwhelming or anything, just tell me. Promise?"

She nodded and then in a soft whisper, "I promise."

But I could hear her breath coming in shorter, quicker gasps. I knew her heart must have been pounding as hard as mine was. We stared at each other. There was nothing left to say. Everything we had shared as friends and as admirers had led to this moment.

I pulled her softly into me and kissed her deeply. She met my kiss with fervor, running her hands around my back and pulling me into her. We explored each other's mouths.

"Do you want me to undress you?" as I gently stroked her cheek, looking into her soft brown gold-spackled eyes.

"I think it will be pretty difficult for you to make love to me with all of my clothes on," she grinned.

Yep... that was my Valerie... playful as ever.

"I think we should undress each other together," she grinned.

"But, I'll be naked before you," I grinned back.

"And your point is...?"

She started working the first couple buttons of my shirt.

"As you can imagine... I've never undressed a guy... This is going to be fun."

My shirt unbuttoned, Valerie ran her hands over my chest... over my nipples. I shuddered a bit. She grinned.

"I've always did enjoy running my hands and fingers through your chest hair. Those times in your dorm room. Just enough hair to look sexy, but not too much to look like an overgrown forest."

My shirt discarded, I began to slowly unbutton her sweater. All the time looking into her eyes.

"I've never had anyone undress me," her voice soft and hushed.

"Then I'm honored," my lips kissing first her forehead and then each of her lips.

I was curious what I would find underneath her sweater: a simple white lacy bra or something sexual and erotic. My curiosity was quickly satisfied as the first edge of her bra came into view, all I could tell that it was a light green.

Pushing her sweater off her shoulders, I gasped, as it fell to the floor.

It was light green... dainty... delicate... semi-sheer, and definitely very feminine. The thin material providing dark alluring shadows of the beautifully hard nipples and surrounding dark areola. I leaned in and kissed each nipple through the thin material.

"My God... Val... You're so sexy."

"Wait until you see the panties," she grinned. I let out an audible groan. I got another quick kiss.

I watched Valerie concentrate as she undid my belt, then struggled a bit with the zipper. I felt the material being pulled down my legs. Soon, I was standing there with an obvious bulge. Valerie grinned up at me and then raked her fingernail over the outline of edges of the glans. I groaned.