You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love once again in the morning. I'm not sure how quiet it was. Valerie wanted to leave her bedroom door open.

Valerie and I stood in the doorway of our bedroom. Kathy was lying on her back, awake, totally uncovered.

I watched as Valerie moved to completely cover Kathy's nude body with her own. Breasts against breasts. Mound against mound. Lips against lips. Valerie kissed Kathy with a passion I had never witnessed before. The kiss was followed by soft sobs from each. I stood back. Not wanting to interrupt the bonding that was taking place.

"Thank you Kathy. I don't think I could have done that... Had my most beloved possession make love to my best friend. And he is, because you own him as much as he owns you. You are truly... truly a wonderful and beautiful woman. And I love you with all of my heart. And you have a truly wonderful and beautiful man. Who loves you from the very bottom of his heart."

The three of us slept together later that night. No sex. Just bonding.