You're Not Broken

Info
Proving how sexy he is following a procedure.
206 words
4.61
8.2k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of two lovers who are very smitten with each other and more than eager to take things to the next level romantically. Yet for him, there is a certain reluctance due to his previous history of a certain type of surgery.

Several months ago, I was given this script written by my very good friend and Reddit writer, u/ArthurWynne to beta-read. After only a few lines of text, I knew immediately that I wanted to fill it. It deals with a very important issue faced by many man: the unexpected loss of a testicle, whether from cancer, an undescended teste or trauma.

Unlike women's' studies regarding mastectomies, there unfortunately isn't near the data concerning the mental and emotional toll among men who have lost such a vital part of their masculinity. So, I wanted to share this wonderful script with the many men who may have experienced this or something similar to this. Of all of the audios I have created thus far, this one is the one I'm most proud of.

For the men to whom this audio speaks, I want you to know that you are very sexy, you are sensual and I think that you are utterly amazing!

--:--
--:--
1.0
ResidentMadame
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So beautiful and that voice is amazing. Thank you

Share this

Similar Stories

Monster Girls: An Oni Idol's Hard T A wholesome tale of a metal idol Oni.in NonHuman
Pool Party Whore New in town. Sex at the Pool. Mild degradation.in Erotic Couplings
I'm Not Doing That!! Hubby wants to swap spouses.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Filthy Woman Visits a Church Anna visits a church hoping to fulfill her fantasy.in Erotic Couplings
Ravaged at the Crowded Convention I shouldn't have worn that skimpy costume.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories