Pool Party Whore

Story Info
New in town. Sex at the Pool. Mild degradation.
912 words
3.93
3.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am new in town and with my busy work schedule, I haven't had much down time to meet people other than some that I work with. One lady and I hit it off and since it's Friday, she invites me to an adult pool party that some of her friends are having Saturday afternoon. She wants to introduce me to her people. She says that I will love them. I thank her for wanting to include me and let her know that I am not sure I will attend but I will definitely think about it. She gives me the address in case I change my mind.

Saturday morning arrives and I unpack a few things, read some emails, and scroll on social media, then I am bored and decide I need to go to the party and meet people. The sun is shining brightly and it's the promise of a beautiful day. I get excited about meeting new people and can't wait to lay out and swim. I arrive at the party, meet the hosts and others in the house then walk out to the patio to the pool area and look around for my friend while thinking how friendly everyone is.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the sexiest sight! I see you coming up out of the water with a big splash of water going into the air and my pussy immediately starts to throb. I start to think slutty thoughts about licking and sucking up every drop of water that is dripping down your hot body. Oh my, I am immediately feeling very warm, and it has nothing to do with the weather, my clit is throbbing, and my pussy is wet.

I walk over to the open bar area and order a Pina Colada to cool myself down. I take a sip and as the milky creaminess slides down my throat, I get turned on by my slutty thoughts about your cock in my mouth and wonder after you throat fuck me and I swallow your cum will it be as delicious as my drink. These hot thoughts make my pussy wetter.

I find my friend, put my stuff in a chair and decide I need to get in the water to cool my body off. I finish my drink, slide into the water, ah that feels so good. My body is calming down, so I get out of the water, close my eyes, and lay back on the edge of the pool.

Out of nowhere I feel this incredible heat and it isn't the sun. You are there and spread my legs open. I try to close them, but you quickly move my bottoms aside and thrust two fingers hard into me. I moan but shake my head no. I am so turned on that I can't speak. You lean into me thrusting your fingers into my wet pussy over and over and you say well aren't you a slut with a very wet pussy.

I don't even know how to respond but I am willing to see where this goes because I want my pussy fingered and fucked! I close my eyes and you say open your eyes. You are not allowed to close your eyes! You say come on give into me, I want to feel you cum on my fingers. I fuck your fingers until I am moaning and cumming all over them. I cum really hard. Wow, I am dizzy! You open my legs wider and replace your fingers with your cock. You don't fuck me yet, you just put it in my pussy. Then you bring your hand up to my mouth and tell me to clean up my cum. Mmmmm yummy cum. I love cum. I lick all the cum up off your fingers and hand and suck on your thumb while you tease my wet pussy with your hot cock.

Words finally come to me and I ask what do you want? You say I want a whore. Be my slut, be my whore anything goes. I nod as words have left me again. I am secretly surprised I am ok with being called derogatory names, no one has ever dared. But it's a huge turn on I didn't know I would enjoy. I am beyond excited at this delightful new kink and I cum all over your cock that is teasing my pussy before you even start fucking me.

You whisper what are you as you thrust into me. I whisper back that I am a cum slut whore. I whisper that I love cum. You keep calling me a slut and a whore and a used cunt while you thrust your cock in and out of my pussy. I am excitedly meeting your thrusts because calling me those names has turned me on so much. You continue to fuck me with intensity until I come so long and hard all over your cock. I moan and bite your shoulder to keep from screaming out loud. I am so satisfied I can barely move. You haven't cum yet. So, I look up into your sexy eyes and whisper use me!

You pull your cum soaked cock out of my thoroughly fucked pussy and give me a facial, spraying your cum all over my face and my lips. I lick my lips and can taste you. Yum, your cum does taste better than my drink....