You're Not in Kansas Anymore

Story Info
Student learns justice abroad.
1.6k words
3.76
14.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BUZZ!

Stacy awoke with a start.

"Alright time to get up American" said a voice through the heavy steel cell door.

She was groggy, but shook herself awake. She sat up on her thin prison bed. The cell was cramped and plain but, luckily, she was alone in it.

Stacy began her morning routine, pulling on her orange jumpsuit over her thin undergarments. As she went to the sink to wash her face she thought back to all the headlines she'd read in the newspapers her family was sending her.

"18 year old American girl arrested overseas for breaking the quarantine" they read.

Some folks had reacted like it was funny. A silly young girl who broke quarantine to go watch her boyfriend in a jet ski competition. But custody and prison in the Cayman Islands was no picnic.

Stacy was a fit, tight young blonde girl who had no problem drawing attention from boys. However this was one of the things that led to her arrest. She was picked up on her way back from the beach after the jet ski competition. The police officers recognised her immediately in her short skirt and bikini top and quickly had her restrained with her hands cuffed behind her back, bent over the hood of the patrol vehicle. The two male officers proceeded to pat her down, generally groping and feeling her ass, legs, crotch and tits. Once they were satisfied that they'd explored her body enough, she was bundled into the back of the car and they set off to the station to process her.

On the way Stacy attempted to talk her way out of trouble, asking if they wanted any favours, eventually even offering to blow one of the officers who was riding in the back seat with her. At this point the officers just laughed and said

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You suck us off and then get your charges thrown out because we forced ourselves upon you? I don't think so. Although I have another idea."

With that, he pulled out a bandana and rolled up it thick.

"Open up American."

Stacy cautiously parted her lips, just long enough for the officer to jam the bandana between her teeth and pull it tight around her head, stopping her from making any more chatter. Handcuffed and gagged, she started to think she was in real trouble.

When they arrived at the station her handcuffs were taken off but she was ordered to keep the gag in her mouth. She was then presented to the chief of police. He was a short, stout man with balding hair and a moustache.

"Well you're the American is that right?" He asked.

"Mmf" Stacy replied through her gag.

"Well you're in deep trouble here Stacy. You've put the lives of our people at risk. We can't have that. You will be detained until your trial. Then you will spend a few months in jail how does that sound?"

The full harsh reality of the situation suddenly hit her and Stacy began lightly sobbing, her cries muffled by the bandana tied through her lips.

"Hey now there there" cooed the Chief. "We're going to take great care of you. For starters we won't be putting you in general lockup. You'd just be a target in there."

This was a relief to Stacy as especially with this gag she knew she couldn't even call for help if she was to get into trouble. However, the police chief was not finished.

"So we'll have you in here with me. Gentlemen if you wouldn't restrain the prisoner please."

Stacy's eyes grew wide as one of the officers appeared with a length of rope and began tying it around Stacy's delicate wrists in front of her. She was then led over to the back wall of the office behind the chief's desk.

"Hands up over your head" ordered the policeman. Stacy obeyed, putting her back to the wall and raising her arms up high.

The officer fed the rope that bound her arms through a loop hanging from the wall and then pulled it taut, looping the end around a bolt in the floor.

Stacy's arms were stretched so far above her head that her feet were almost off the ground.

"That'll be all gentlemen" said the police chief, admiring the handiwork of his men. "I'll take her care of our guest from here on in."

The next few hours went by slowly, with the police chief generally with his back to her doing paperwork at his desk. However he would occasionally look at her and make some comment when leaving or entering the room.

He also periodically removed her gag to let her drink water, and loosened her restraints but never fully untied her.

"You've got to get used to being restrained. We have much higher standards here than in America. You may be interested to know that where you are currently being held was once a key outpost during the war. Many suspected spies were held here, from thay very loop in the wall too! Anyway..."

After a while they found her a cell in a local jail and sent her there. She went to sleep and woke up the next morning.

She finished her morning routine and reached for her gag, pulling it between her lips tight.

Today was the court day so she needed to make a good impression. She hoped that by showing her obedience with being gagged that she might impress the judge. Plus she knew if it was a male judge it would most likely turn him on seeing an 18 year old with a bandana between her teeth handcuffed and helpless.

She smiled a hopeful smile.

Her cell door swung open and two officers walked in. One was older and one maybe only about 20 years old.

"Okay" the younger one of them said. "Time to go to court. Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Stacy obediently turned and around and crossed her wrists behind her back, slightly bending forward and sticking her ass out. As she's hoped, the guard was unable to cuff her wrists without standing behind her, pressing his crotch into her ass. She could feel his becoming aroused as he closed the cold steel around her dainty wrists.

She was brought down to a processing room where she was allowed to change into her own clothes for the trial - a short flowery dress.

From there she was matched down to the prison van.

"Okay Joe" said the older officer to the younger one. "You're riding in back with the girl."

Joe went red. "But boss don't you think-"

"No buts Joe. Get in there and make sure she's secure."

Stacy gave the young guard a flirty look before stepping up into the prison van.

Joe took her hands and cuffed them to a hook on the roof of the van, pulling Stacy's arms up and forward forcing her to show off her cleavage.

The van door slammed shut and Joe sat down opposite the prisoner. Stacy liked the look of him. He seemed handsome. She didn't know why but she was horny as hell. All the time spent in handcuffs and being manhandled had really got her hot under the collar.

Slowly, Stacy began to open her legs. Joe noticed and would look down then back up. Then down, then up.

Stacy decided he clearly want getting the message and so tried to speak through her gag as clearly as possible "eat mmme"

Joe looked taken aback. Stacy eyes his crotch seeing it bulge even more. Joe didn't need much more instruction. He dropped to his knees and began kissing and caressing the inner upper thighs of his cuffed and gagged prisoner. He roughly pulled down her thin lacy underwear and put his tongue to work, setting off all kinds of pleasure within her.

"Mmm" Stacy moaned through her gag. The young guard was better than she'd expected. She soon began fighting against her bonds as her orgasm grew and grew until finally she came, with ecstacy pumping through her body. She gasped and sighed, slumped back in the seat.

The satisfied guard licked his lips, sitting back on the other side of the van. Once Stacy had regained her grip on reality, she kicked off her shoes navigating her delicate, white frilly sock covered feet, to the crotch of the guard. Joe, understanding immediately pulled out his cock and allowed her to wrap her feet around it, pumping until he was close to an orgasm. When he felt he was about to blow he stood up and pulled out Stacy's gag. The obedient and saucy 18 year old prisoner opened wide, sticking out her tongue, ready. With a few extra pumps, the young guard suddenly blew his hot load into the young woman's mouth.

Stacy licked and slurped all of it up, swallowing the cum and licking her lips. All she could say was a simple "thanks" before the van pulled to a stop.

As he had been instructed to do, the young officer took out a rag, stuffing it into his young prisoners mouth before placing a black face mask over her mouth.

The van door opened and Stacy was led out of the van. She figured that she would be free within the day and that all of this would soon be a strange past she could happily remember. She was wrong. She got 4 months behind bars for her crime. But on the plus side, she and that young officer got to entertain each other as much as they liked, as long as Stacy agreed to remain gagged while in custody and be chained to the bed each night. It was a good arrangement.