All Comments on 'You're the One that I Want'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Inventive and HOT. The role playing was great! Now I’m wondering if Mor will help “coach” Amy and Kevin in the future. Can’t wait for whatever you have in store.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveabout 1 year ago

Another splendid chapter in the saga of Moriah and Suzie. I love the way you're showing us the depths of their relationship and their characters, especially Moriah. This is the first time it's clear she has insecurities about herself. I hope there's more back story coming up: now we're all dying to know how they met.

Brava!

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

"Come on, Mo! The guys might be oblivious but girls aren't. They asked me how we met, how you swept me off my feet, what you're like in bed..."

OK. Tell us all about it. Please.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Damn — the two MCs; hard to put into words but you have. Two uniquely real characters embedded in a relationship that feels so … . You keep it moving/flowing/so intensely erotic. Obviously captivated.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I forgot to say: I loved: "Hopefully they'll hold their husbands to a bit of a higher standard from now on."

LOL. They obviously don't know what they're missing. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES