Yours Lustfully Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rita, I couldn't introduce you to someone as well as I would have liked in our last discussion. This someone has thought of you every single night and hoped get your affection at some point."

Dave was still whispering, as he guided her hand into his boxers. "Nice. See how happy it is to shake your tender hand." Dave was looking into her swollen eyes now, and Rita was still too dazed to push him away. Her hand, on the other hand, was making its intentions pretty clear, by slowly jerking his penal sheath back and forth.

"Hey, let go off me, Rita. Grab your lunch before I grab you for lunch, again!" Dave smiled playfully and sealed her lips once more. The two kissed deeply, before Rita realized that that things were well past redemption now.

"Ok Mrs. S, I need a shower. But let me call mom first before she starts wondering. It's already well past 3 pm." Dave finally moved away from Rita, who was still suffering the tremors in her body.

"Hi mom. Yup all well here. Don't worry, mom. Yes, I've sorted out Mrs. S," Dave said, giving Rita a peck on the cheek. "Why would I bother her? We just spent the last hour catching up. Yes, she's great!" Dave was back next to Rita and held her hand to place it on his hard pecker, over his boxers. "Yes, I'll probably be here for a bit, as I might get a chance to say hi to Maya as well."

Rita was having an out of body experience right now. Here was a boy, roughly half her age, prancing around her kitchen in his boxers, fondling her body with complete authority, and getting her to play with his penis while he mentioned her niece to his mom.

"Sure. Yes, she's right here. Just a second. Mrs. S, mom wants have a word." Rita withdrew her hand from his shorts as if she had just touched an electric rod. "No Dave, not now," Rita pleaded. Dave was still holding out the phone, leaving Rita with no choice, but to take it and leave the scene.

She got up from the kitchen table and walked up to the window, hoping to clear her head with the receding sunlight. "Hi love, how are you? Dave? Oh no, he's no bother. Yup, he did lend me a hand." Rita swallowed.

"Mrs. S, I'm off to the bathroom," she heard him mention behind her. Turning around, she noticed he was dropping his boxers onto the kitchen floor. Rita fell back against the kitchen slab, still clutching on to the phone, transfixed at the sight of his nudity in the middle of the kitchen.

"What's that? Oh yes, it was a good movie. Well yes, movies these days don't hold back." She wasn't sure what she was saying anymore, as Dave walked up to her, with his manhood pointing in her direction. He walked right up to her, almost cornering her between the edges of the kitchen slab. Slowly, he started unbuttoning the front of her gown, and opened up the flaps to expose her bra covered breasts. Very gradually, he bent forward to pinch her erect nipples on each breasts, leaving wet stains on the bra cups. He then kissed her on her neck, and whispered, "I'll be in the shower, Rita" before disappearing out of the kitchen.

"Yes, sorry - just bit my own tongue while eating. Sure. You too." Rita hung up on Dave's mom, and the silence that ensued reverberated in her ears for a few minutes. She walked up to the kitchen table and slumped onto the chair, looking down at the meal that she had made multiple unsuccessful attempts to eat today. What had happened to her today? All these years of purity had vanished in a moment of madness. It wasn't as if Dave was the first one to make any serious advances at her. But she had spurred them all away. And what future did she have with him anyway? Was she just his vacation fancy? What if someone found out?

Rita took a forkful of the salad but couldn't find the energy to chew it. Her breasts were still hanging outside her gown, and while his saliva was drying up, she could see the shape of his bites.

"Rita, I need a towel, please,' she heard him scream, bringing her back to reality. She walked back into her bedroom and looked at the bed with utmost disgust. Her gown was now clinging onto her body, which was still sweating from the afternoon heat. She pulled out a towel from the dresser and walked over to the bathroom. "Dave, here."

"Come on in, Rita. I'm almost done!"

"No Dave, I'm fine here. Just let me know when you need the towel." She stood at the door.

"Come on in, Rita. Or I'll walk around your house, completely drenched." If there was one feeling that she still harbored, it was the feeling of having a cleaning house. Decision made! She gently pushed open the door and walked into the bathroom. Dave was still under the shower, and had not drawn the curtains, with water all over the floor.

"Oh hi, Rita. Hand me the towel," Dave said, turning off the shower. As soon as she reached out to him, he held her by her hand, and pulled her towards her. She landed straight into his embrace, and he let out a childlike laugh.

"Look at you, you sweaty pig. Got me all dirty again. Here, let me clean you up." Before she could respond, Dave turned on the shower, soaking her completely as she struggled in his embrace. She dropped the towel to get a better grip on his body, but only ended up getting more glued to him. "Dave, let me go. We'll fall ill," she said, still pushing away at his chest, but getting drowned out from the shower jets.

"Is that all you could think of, Mrs. S? Wait, you play with this while I get you ready," Dave said, pushing both her hands down to his erect manhood. Lost for words again, she gripped it tenderly, as Dave got busy pulling up her gown from behind her.

"Rita, let it go for a second while I take your gown off," Dave said cheerfully, leaving Rita flushed under the shower. In one go, both her gown and the bra were off, leaving both of them naked under the cold shower.

"Now, raise your arms while I massage you." Rita obliged, as Dave slowly started running soap all over her torso, with a comment for every part that he touched. This felt like heaven for Rita, who had never experience anything of this sort before. Clearly times had moved on.

"Rita, I seemed to have dropped the soap behind you. Can you please pick it up?" Rita turned towards the shower, bending down to pick up the soap. The minute she bent over, she realized that his boy was an expert. "Stay this way, Rita. Hold on the wall of if you have to."

Within seconds, she could feel his hands knead the flesh behind her. He parted her cheeks with his thumbs and positioned himself at the entrance of her vagina. With the water hitting her back, she could see visions she had never seen before. "Rita, what should I do now? I could leave, if you want," he said, teasingly.

"Dave, don't punish me. Please." With one strong thrust, he was hit her voluminous backside with his thighs, pushing her hands flat against the shower wall. Their moans echoed against the tight confines of the shower cubicle. Grabbing her by the waist, he started fucking her with an intensity he had only visualized most nights of his university life.

"Oh Rita, you're gorgeous. I've imagined you this way more times than I can count. The touch of your flesh makes me go mad. And you're much tighter than any girl I've been with, even Maya!" Dave mumbled, with an absolute disregard for the woman bent before him.

"Each time this ass fills up your running pants, I've held back from bending you over like this; tearing it apart; and fucking you hard." He increased his thrusts, digging his nails into her love handles. "The boys of the neighborhood share pictures of your run most evenings. You are every males fantasy. And you're mine - forever now."

Lost in his own daze, he could hear her moan under him, and took it as the ultimate motivation to pack all his nights into one. "Look at that beautiful asshole of yours. So small, so tight. I can barely sink my thumb into it!"

Rita convulsed at the feel of his thumb piercing into her, but thankfully he stopped well in time. Her arms were hurting now, but she didn't have the desire to stop. "And I love this tuft of hair, guarding your oasis. Please don't shave this till the time I'm with you, Rita." Dave was running out of breath, but his body was still giving Rita the fuck of her life. She felt his hands on her breasts, as he reached out to get the deepest inside her. The shower was spraying directly on her face, as she arched her back to help the intruder from behind.

With one final thrust, he emptied himself inside her, once again, grabbing her breasts as tightly as he could. Rita let go off the wall completely, as he leaned against the wall behind him, taking Rita with him. Ironically, the shower was now spraying away at their combined genitals, cleaning up the scene of the crime.

"Rita. I'm done." He said, kissing her neck. "You alright?" Both the bodies were breathing heavily in unison, Dave still loosely inside her, and showing the spark of his youth, by still finding the energy to nibble away at her neck. His hands were freely moving all over her abdomen, kneading her flesh as gently as possible. It's only when he involuntarily withdrew from her that she regained full consciousness and opened her eyes.

Rita gingerly pulled herself forward and turned off the shower, with sounds of heavy breathing taking over the silence in her bathroom. She didn't have the confidence to turn around and look at Dave, and carefully stepped out of the cubicle. The towel, originally meant for Dave, was lying in a pool of water, annoyingly because they didn't shut the cubicle door. Her first thoughts were to bend over to pick it up, but she wasn't sure what Dave was still capable of and chose to kick it to a side.

As she walked away from the cubicle, she felt Dave hold onto her hand, softly. "Rita, now will be a good time to talk. Why don't you hand me another towel and wait for me in the bedroom?" Without saying a word, Rita retrieved another towel and left it by the wash basin, stepping out of the bathroom in her bathrobe.

She sat down at the edge of her bed and held her flushed face in her hands. Dave stepped out shortly, with towel around his waist, and sat down beside her. "Rita, I'm not going to say I love you. It's because I don't. But, believe me when I say that I respect you. And despite everything that I said inside, you are more than a fantasy for me."

He moved her hand away from her face very gently and brought his face close to her wet cheeks. "If you want me to be honest, yes, I have always lusted after you. And if today is anything to go by, I was right in every which way. But what happens between us, stays between us. And from this point on, if you want to forget this afternoon, I'll make it a point to never bring it up. But it doesn't change what I have in my heart for you. And what that means is that you'll never see me again, so long as I can help it." Dave sounded genuine, and Rita was not crying anymore.

"Dave, I don't know what overcame me today," Rita paused, looking at the ground, "but I'm not that sort of a woman. Yes, I have needs that I didn't realize still existed. You saw a side of me that I am ashamed to recognize." She was stuttering, and his close proximity didn't help. "I've held my strength through some very bleak times, Dave. What's happened today is.." Rita got interrupted by his strong arm around her shoulder and a gentle peck on the cheek.

"What happened today was destined to happen, Rita." Dave interjected, gently massaging her sore shoulder. "Just because we have an age gap and social label, should not deprive us of how we made each other feel today." He could feel that she was getting shifty, and that his words alone wouldn't help. Without warning, he got up from the bed, leaving her startled, and walked around to the side table.

"You think this piece of plastic is better than me, just because I have a beating heart?" he said, swinging the dildo in front of the already shattered housewife. In one swipe, he removed his towel and caught hold of his limp penis with his left hand. "Rita, here's the difference. This is what you need, not a piece of plastic. You need a man who cares for you, and yet, can disappear when you want to end it, without leaving any worries for you." Dave was getting restless, but he was finally working his magic on her, and he could see her looking intently at his now semi erect penis.

Standing close to her face, he went for his final maneuver. "Rita, from now on, you will only use this plastic when I'm not around you. Is that clear? Say yes!" He yanked her by her chin, shaking her out of her delusion. "From today onwards, till the time I'm here, you will never need this as much." Saying so, he threw the dildo behind her on the bed. "Is this understood? And if you ever want to use it, you will call me. Tell me you will, or I'll leave this instant." He was raising her face by the chin, and all that Rita could muster was, "Yes, Dave."

"Good, now let's end this afternoon properly. See how much you mean to me? I'm hard again. Open your mouth, Rita." Before Rita could protest, Dave thrust all of his manhood in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Rita had completely forgotten the taste of male pre-cum in these twenty years, and his warm flesh in her mouth knocked her out of her senses.

"Ah, that's like a good girl," Dave affirmed, placing his hands on her head. "Rita, accept me. We may be an age apart, but we both have the same wants."

He was a talker, and Rita had stopped paying attention to his words now. With her eyes closed, she started making a mental note of the number of times his sack hit her chin. "Sweet, my big girl is rolling her tongue! I wonder what the fuss was about?" Dave joked, as he held her hair up in a knot, and began pumping her mouth more furiously. In a matter of minutes, her tired jaws could feel his penis tense up, and he showered her throat with copious amounts of his young semen. While Rita could have taken double the amount without a hiccup during her university days, her rustiness made her choke and cough out some of it.

When she opened her eyes, Dave was wearing his underwear, and pulling up his pants. "I better leave, Rita. Around you, my dick will fall off!" Dave laughed, and Rita wiped her lips on the upper reaches of the bathrobe, concealing her smile at his crass jokes.

Dave walked over to her mirror, and combed his wavy hair to perfection, with his eyes off her for the first time this afternoon.

"Alright Mrs. S. As I said, don't overthink what happened here today. Please remember - I'm planning to marry this girl post university, and even I have something to lose. Now, can have the pleasure of your company to escort me to the door?" Dave smiled reassuring, jutting out his right elbow.

Rita was still swallowing his fluids but got up to her feet and held him by his arm. "What time shall I come tomorrow, Rita?" Dave whispered, facing her at the door. "Or shall I not come?" he said, holding on to the lapels of her bathrobe.

After a long pause, "10 am" is all Rita could say, with the die finally cast. Dave gently lifted her chin and planted a wet kiss on her lips. His right hand reached under her robe to fondle her naked breasts. This boy couldn't have enough of his diva, and he knew he had complete access to her now!

Breaking the kiss, she pushed him away, smiling shyly for the first time this afternoon. "Go now!"

Dave clicked his heals and opened the door, to make his way down the staircase, blowing a kiss at her, as he disappeared down the stairs.

Rita shut the door, and tightened the lapels of the robe, trying to unsuccessfully protect something she had lost today and perhaps, forever.

12