Yours Lustfully - Post COVID Ch. 04

Story Info
Aunt Rita drops all shame and becomes Dave & Robins sex doll.
2.9k words
4.36
9.6k
6

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers,

Hope you all are safe, healthy, and horny! I know it's been a while since my last update, so my new readers should definitely read my prior submissions titled Yours Lustfully about the lives of:

1. Aunt Rita - horny, desperate, lonely widow, and aunt to Steffi and Maya

2. Steffi - hot, voluptuous, petite, innocent, and a secret nymph

3. Maya - slim, dark, horny and adventurous

4. Rory - corporate chauffeur and secret lover of Maya and Steffi

5. Dave - Maya's former date and Aunt Ritas' secret amore

6. Moin and Javed - Rorys' lenders and Steffis' admirers

Time to wet your fingers. Enjoy this new chapter on their lusty lives!

..............................

"So, this is the famous kitchen," Robin said, as he took his place at the table.

"Famous?" Rita asked, retrieving a jug full of orange juice from the fridge.

"Dave talks about it all the time. Which chair did you guys end up breaking?"

"The one to your right. I had its leg fixed last week," Rita replied, handing him a glassful. "Was this all you guys talked about?"

Rita poured herself a glass and sat across from him. Her long hair was still wet and shriveled, flowing over her loose-fitting shirt.

Robin smiled as he took his first sip. It felt good and energizing. Before walking through her doors this morning, he had promised himself that he couldn't do it all in one go. Months of pent-up excitement, and years of dormant lust, couldn't all be satisfied in one session.

Mrs. S was what had defined their youthful evening conversations. Like most young boys lusting after mature women, Dave and Robin had never been disloyal to their object of fantasy. And for their fantasy to come true, and be at their complete disposal, was more than either had ever bargain for.

"Actually, I was concerned I might cream my pants by just touching you. It had happened many times in the past. Obviously, you don't know of it."

"What nonsense! You guys are such bluffs!" Rita replied in disbelief. She was feeling more relaxed in his presence than she ever did with Dave.

"Rita," Robin replied with defiance, "do you recall the time when you had bridge night at your home a few years back, and I was asked to serve all you ladies, as what you called, a good boy?"

"Of course I do!" Rita replied, jogging her memory back to a few years back. "We pulled your cheeks all night." Her maternal smile soon turned into a blush.

"Well, when all of you were playing out in the living room, I was actually riling through your closet."

"What?" Rita choked on her juice. "No, you didn't!"

"Trust me. I stuffed two of your bras in my underpants that night. Had the fabric not worn out, I would have shown them to you today, as memorabilia."

Rita swirled the juice in her mouth. She knew exactly which two he was mentioning. They were rather expensive and bought online after a lonely night of wine and a romantic movie on the television.

"How did they wear out?" It was an innocent question.

"My love," Robin smiled infectiously, "there are only those many times you can jerk off into their deep cups and hand wash them. Couldn't quite put them in the hamper, could I?"

Rita put her glass down on the table and smiled back. "You boys are sick and need to get tested. How about Dave? What has he nicked from my home without my knowledge?"

"Honestly, nothing. You nick things when you know you can't have them legally. But now, there is nothing to fear." Rita tensed up at his statement and the air of confidence.

"Although, he kept your other bra. To think now, his collection lasted much longer. Maybe he didn't want you as much as me!" Robin laughed out loud, and even Rita covered her smile with her hands.

"Anyway, speaking of other things," Robin continued, "how are Steffi and Maya? Been a few years since I last saw Steffi."

"They're both fine. Maya is away at her parents for this week and next." Rita saw his eyes light up. "And Steffi," she continued swiftly, "it feels like even I haven't seen her in a while. Their jobs are quite demanding."

"Does it bother you that Dave and Maya had a thing?" Robin asked unapologetically.

"I try not to think of it," Rita replied, getting up with her empty container.

"If it's any consolation, he says you are much better!" Robin affirmed, as she walked over to him.

"Well," she said, picking up his empty glass, "not sure I'm glad he feels that way."

Robin held her hand just as she was about to walk away. "Rita, you are out first love. Always has been that way and always will be."

Rita smiled at Robin and walked over to the sink. "By the way, Rasha is coming over this weekend. You remember her?" she asked, rinsing the utensils.

"Rasha? Oh, yes. How is she?" he asked, getting up. "We used to all think that she has been adopted by your family."

"That's not funny, Robin. She's lovely in her own way," Rita replied, genuinely taking offense.

"Oh, come on, Mrs. S' he said, walking up behind her. "Of course, she is. But with you around, we never really gave her much thought."

Robin circled her waist with his arms and gave her peck on the neck. "I didn't mean to offend you."

"Young man, I need to do these utensils," she said, feeling a tingling sensation under her skin.

"I'm not stopping you," he replied, nibbling on her ear. Rita slowed down the wash, not sure of what she was supposed to do next.

Robin slid off his boxers and his penis sprang up behind her. "Please Robin, we've just showered," she said, trying not to look back. The defiant boy lowered her home shorts, knowing well that she had nothing on underneath.

"Rita, give me some of the washing liquid," he whispered in her ear, placing his hand in front of her. It was an odd request, but she managed to squirt some onto his palm.

Robin rolled his index finger in the sticky liquid and pushed it inside her rear hole. Her sphincter felt tighter than usual, as she tried to clasp it shut. He wiggled his digit inside her and pulled it out with a pop.

He knew his message had reached her when she turned off the tap and bent forward to hold onto the faucet. She tightened her grip on the metal as he entered her once again. The metal was cold but his hands felt warm against her belly, as he traced his way up to her sensitive breasts.

"I'm becoming an addict," she winced, as he pinched her nipples. "I was a good person."

"You are still a good person, Rita," Robin said, as he felt up her soft ass cheeks with his thighs, "but you need this." Saying so, he slammed his shaft all the way into her. A tear rolled down her face.

"I should have been stronger with Dave. I gave in too easily," said Rita, shutting her eyes to control the swell.

"I'm glad he persuaded you, Mrs. S. To go away from this world without experiencing this would have been a crime," he said, setting up a comfortable tempo. The soap worked well as a lubricant, as his manhood slithered in and out of her.

"Oh Robin, this needs to stop soon. I can't carry on this double life. Some days I wish you guys were here, and you're not. And on days like today," and before she could finish, she felt his grip tighten on her breasts, making her moan.

"You can't stop it now, Rita. Your body is burning with desire, and you want this too much," he said, building up his thrusts. "Each part of yours needs to be touched and caressed and look how well you respond."

Robin let go of her breasts and straightened his back and was pleasantly surprised when she pushed back against his groin. "See what I mean," he said with a smile as she succeeded in her endeavor.

"You can't test me like this when you're thing is inside me."

"Thing?" Robin asked nonchalantly, bringing his hands onto her famous mounds.

"Your dick in my ass! Happy now?" she yelled.

"Calm down, Rita. You're overthinking again. Here, suck on this," he said, pushing his index and middle finger inside her mouth. It silenced her moans, as she rolled her tongue around his digits.

"You mean more than you think to Dave and me," he said, keeping his rhythm slow and gentle. Her breath felt warm on the back of his hand, as she exhaled inconsistently. "Try not to look for definitions. You won't find them in the books of convention."

Confident that she was under his control again, Robin removed his wet fingers from her mouth and placed both his hands on her hips. He was loving the sight of his penis disappearing inside her periodically, emerging with more shine with every stroke.

His thighs were now slapping against her cheeks, as he dug his nails into her flesh. All of sudden, he slowed down and came to a halt, still buried deep inside her.

"Mrs. S, there is something I have always dreamt of. Let's try this now," Robin said, catching his breath.

"I wish you had different dreams. What more can you possibly want right now?"

She felt his hand on the back of her right knee. "Mrs. S, place this leg on the kitchen slab."

"I can't Robin. It's too high! You can't have everything you watch on your computer. And, I'm not an acrobat."

"Just try it," he pleaded.

This was mighty uncomfortable, and had it not been for the lubrication inside her, this request was plain bonkers. Amidst all of this nonsense, Rita was actually concerned that she might get a cramp. But she didn't, and her own flexibility surprised her.

"See, you do underestimate yourself!" Robin said with joy.

Rita moaned louder than she had since the start of this day. "Robin," she stuttered to speak, "even Dave hasn't been this deep inside me. Keep watching whatever you guys have on the internet."

Robin laughed out loud and wiped the sweat off his chin. What he knew, and she didn't, is that he had always had fantasies about fucking Mrs. S on her own kitchen counter.

Her long leg ran all the way across from the sink to the washed utensils. Despite her best efforts, her foot still touched the empty glasses she had recently washed.

Her little hole was being stretched beyond her reckoning. This was his moment. Robin picked up his tempo and drove inside her with the blessings and energy of his fantasies.

He knew he was causing her immense pain, but she was nothing more than a rag doll to him right now. His thighs were slapping against her rear once more, as he held onto her upper thigh with one hand and her left breast with the other.

Rita was the first to orgasm, and she squirt all over his feet with a thunderous moan. "I'm not done with you yet," Robin replied, as he pounded her relentlessly. Despite feeling weaker than usual, Rita felt immobile in her current position. His thrusts were strong and deep, and her lower half was almost numb by now.

By the time he finally came, Rita had squirt some more, and this time, she did not feel ashamed. "You're hurting me," is all that she managed to squeal, as he gripped her breast like a man possessed.

Robin was still in a state of disbelief, even though everything had gone as per his desires. Despite the state of numbness, Rita could always feel when the young men in her life were done assaulting her tight chambers, especially when their members began to soften and withdraw.

Robin gently grabbed her calf and slowly brought her foot back onto the ground. He knew she was stiff and in some serious pain, and immediately felt a sense of guilt for his actions. She tried to push away from the kitchen counter, but fell back against him rather unsteadily, and winced in pain.

"Hang on to me," he said, as he swooped her off her feet and picked her up in his arms. She was heavier than he had realized, but with all the sexual energy running through them, he didn't think twice about it.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" he asked, as she cradled her head against his bare chest.

"Hmmm," she said, as the musk of his skin filled her nose. "I'll probably have to prepone my trip to the gynecologist. You both have definitely ruptured something inside me."

Robin smiled as the two finally reached the entrance to the bedroom. As the bed hadn't quite come in to play today, it was still neat and tidy. The bedsheet was fresh and there wasn't a single crease to be seen.

Rita thought about requesting Robin to lay out a towel under her sweaty body but given how busy his hands were at the moment, knew it wasn't possible.

"Ok, I'm going to set you down now, although I don't really want to," he sniffled, but placed her on her usual side of the bed. He walked over to the other side, and landed face first with a thud.

"Wow, I'm tired! It's as if I have run a full marathon today, twice!"

"You know," she said, turning over to him gingerly, "I seem to have lost more weight since I met Dave and you than I ever did going to the gym."

Robin placed his hand on her wide hip and pulled her towards him. "I can see how that's true. But our efforts on you have also helped shape up this killer body. I mean, did you ever think you could stretch like a ballerina, as you just did on your kitchen counter?"

"Never!" she replied with a warm smile, looking into his eyes. "Although, please remind me to wash those utensils once again. I tried my best to keep my toes away from them, but the last few minutes made that a bit challenging." She bit her lip.

Robin held her hand and placed it on his flaccid penis. "Rita, I think you should focus only on keeping this utensil clean. Although, pushing through your inners are like going through a car wash!"

"What do you mean?" Rita asked innocently, gently stroking his manhood to semi-erection.

"What I mean is," he started speaking, and then suddenly started sucking on her inviting lips. Rita did not lose her hand motion and could feel his manhood harden up in her palm.

"I don't have the energy to come on top of you anymore," he hissed, "come, sit on me' he requested.

Rita held his right shoulder and dragged her tired frame onto his body. She wanted it too!

She lowered her ass expertly, and his penis was soon inside her warm, wet vaginal confines. Whoosh, they both moaned, but no one bothered to move, until Rita felt Robin squirm under her.

"What, you guys are at it again?" Dave yelled through Robins phone speakers!

Rita placed her cheek on Robins and looked right into the camera in his extended arm. Dave blew her a kiss and Rita smiled.

"Dave, what have you handed me, man?" Robin squirmed, placing his other palm on her ass.

"You seem to be complaining. Shall I taker her back?" Dave laughed.

"Not right now. We're a little locked at the moment," he replied, jerking his pelvis, making her moan helplessly.

"Stop it, you two," she said, admonishing the youth.

"No seriously," Dave chirped, "tell me, what all have you done today?"

"Everything we discussed, my friend. I've had a hard on since I walked through her door. And she has put it to good use," he said, pinching her butt.

"I am so fucking jealous. That kitchen counter thing was my idea!"

"No, that was a shared idea," Robin replied defiantly.

"Agreed. So, is she still Rita, the prude?" Dave asked.

"Why don't you ask her?" Robin replied.

Instead of responding with words, Rita propped herself up and sat on his groin, straightening out his penis inside her. Robin moaned, and Dave whistled, "keep the phone steady, Robin! God, those breasts are gorgeous!" he observed.

Rita began humping on his pole, looking straight into the camera with lust filled eyes. "Dave," she hissed, "your friend is amazing. And I am going to do things to him I never did with you," she teased.

"Fuck you, whore!" Dave retorted, as he kept his eyes fixed on her bouncing breasts.

"Oh, I am a whore now," she replied, "you've made me one. And your friend," she said, looking down at the awestruck boy, "will reap the benefits."

For the second time this morning, the three came in unison. Rita collapsed on Robin as he tried his best to keep his arm steady, but finally gave up by placing the phone on the side table.

"Wow, you two are incorrigible!" they heard Dave say over the speakers. "I'm going to leave you kids alone while I go and change my underpants."

"You do that," Rita said between deep breaths, as she nuzzled against Robins neck. "I need to change these sheets!"