Yours with No Way Out

Story Info
Juan. First date with Miguel.
3k words
4.17
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel is next to me again, sitting on the bed making it easy for our legs to touch. He stares into my eyes as I am dressed only in my pants and the towel he has lent me draped over my shoulders. He's wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and I think I'm getting hotter and hotter. He caresses my chin and our faces are just a few centimeters apart producing in me the unstoppable desire to kiss him.

I close my eyes as his caresses sublimate my face. I remain motionless, at his mercy, waiting for his lips. Every second becomes a year, yearning for his mouth. Softly his lips touch mine in a sweet kiss, without tongue, without haste. His hands caress me every moment, my face, my arms, my neck as I lose myself in his kisses and I don't know if it's been a few seconds or a few hours. Finally, I open my eyes, and I see him looking at me.

- Well machito, do you remember our dilemma? - he says.

I don't even remember where I am or what day it is, his kisses have already bewitched me and now I come back to me. I remember our conflict which was that the one who had the biggest cock would be the active one and since he told me that he had a "normal" cock, let's see if there is a tie. The truth is that if he sucks it like he kisses it, I hope he does his passive functions well.

We stand up, one in front of the other.

- Ready for a sword fight? - he says to me in a joking tone.

- Ready to get down on your knees? - I ask in a cocky tone.

He smiles as he slowly takes off my towel and throws it on the floor. He kneels down, pulling my pants down, while I stand like a statue. He kneels, looking me in the eyes and as he goes down, he looks sideways at my package and smiles in satisfaction. My pants are down to my ankles and I'm starting to get my hopes up for the long-awaited fellatio. I like to have a man submissive and I love to be the alpha. My ego likes to humiliate another man and have him submissive to my whim.

Miguel continues on his knees and begins to pull down my underwear causing my member to harden awaiting his mouth, his tongue, his soft lips.

Little by little he pulls down my shorts which gradually descend further down my thighs, past my knees until they reach my ankles. His eyes go from my erection to my eyes and from my eyes to my erection. Again and again, a smile creeping back on her mouth, with that beauty that disarms me.

She stays on her knees, her face level with my rock-hard member, beginning to release a droplet of pre-seminal fluid. She looks back down at my phallus and I close my eyes.

A few seconds pass, but I don't notice his lips or mouth and when I open my eyes again, I see him standing there, his smile showing his perfect teeth. Now that smile becomes mischievous and surprise is drawn on my face.

- What's with that face? You haven't seen my little sword yet. We can't make comparisons - he says.

He takes off his worn T-shirt first to show off his waxed torso, confirming that he has an athletic body, well cared for by exercise. He pulls down his pants all by himself, revealing the tight, expensive boxer shorts he wears underneath. All the while I look into his eyes as he smiles and takes my hand. He brings my trembling hand to his well-built crotch, which is hard and grown. I touch it and check its size over his underwear and direct my gaze to his briefs. I begin to suspect that not everything is going as I had planned in terms of size.

I slowly kneel down but I don't look into his eyes, I look at his member. Above his underpants he seems to have a slightly larger size than mine, but this fact remains to be confirmed.

Slowly I start to pull down his expensive white briefs, which fit him so well and free his member, which is undoubtedly bigger, longer and fatter than mine. I pull his briefs down to ankle height and am mesmerized by that majesty. I stare at him for a few seconds or a few hours, I don't know.

I direct my gaze to his eyes and he smiles again. Now it's a smile of satisfaction and victory.

- Well, little whore, you know what you're getting - he says to me in a joking tone.

My defeated head is spinning. A few brief moments ago I was fantasizing that Miguel would be my submissive little whore and would eagerly give me a hard-working fellatio whenever I wanted, and now I'm on my knees, in front of him, humiliated and defeated. Begging for mercy to save my head. I think of the helplessness I feel. My girlfriend suggests I'm not man enough for her, hooking me up with Miguel thinking he would be my sexual outlet and it turns out he humiliates me with his dick and telling me I'm a cuckold. But despite everything, the situation turns me on and embarrasses me at the same time. The floor is hard and my knees start to complain. It has started to get very hot in the cruel room and the smell of male crotch invades the room. His hard, juicy, perfect, big, fat and beautiful cock releases its first drop of clear liquid.

I feel his hand stroking my hair. He doesn't rush me, he just makes me feel comfortable.

- Come on Daniela - he tells me.

I remember that my name for him is Dani according to my chat nickname. But he has already feminized my name to humiliate me. My macho pride doesn't accept the total defeat I've had today but I'm still on my knees and Miguel is waiting with no strength to get up. I lower my gaze to his meaty cane and slowly approach him, pushed by an unknown force external to me, while he keeps stroking my hair. I close my eyes and open my mouth without understanding why I do it automatically.

Excitement overcomes me and that mysterious force subdues me. My sex has gone from being hard to flabby, but my arousal is even greater. Perhaps my mind is adapting to this new passive and submissive role that I did not want and hated.

With my lips I embrace his soft glans wetting it all with my saliva. I notice that salty taste of pre-seminal fluid, which excites me even more, while that voice in my head desperately screams at me that I don't want to, that I shouldn't suck him off, that it's a journey of no return.

I'm on my knees, with my pants around my ankles while keeping my eyes closed and sucking Miguel's sword. And I pretend to be the dominant male? I feel sexy, I feel slutty, I feel sissy and most humiliating of all, I love it.

I notice how Miguel moans and encourages me with his "come on baby". I hate it with all my strength. I hate Miguel who is humiliating and subduing me. What would my girlfriend say if she saw it.

At all times he addresses me in feminine. Instinctively I try to put more of his meat in my mouth, but I can't even get half of it in. I have to open my mouth wide to gobble this delicious, juicy, hot thing. With my hand, I masturbate her and with the other hand I caress her strong, waxed legs. I know I shouldn't do it but why do I love it?

My jaw hurts because I can't open it any wider, and the tip of her pussy hits my throat causing the pain to be mixed with pleasure. I try to take it in further but I gag and even though I try to pull it out of my mouth, my body doesn't respond as my soul craves that cock. I sit on the bed, still eating her, so I can rest my knees.

- I'll have to buy you knee pads, honey - he says.

I continue my task as if he hadn't told me anything.

- Are you sure you weren't gay? You suck too good to be straight. You don't fool me, it's not the first cock you've sucked - he says.

Fucker. I wish I could be man enough and take the dick out of my mouth, punch him and get the fuck out of that apartment forever, but I can't and I keep doing it. His words humiliate me and turn me on at the same time. He tells me, "come on faggot", "hahaha and you wanted to be the active one?"

A tear of defeat falls on my cheek, but my body has already decided. I can't detach myself from him since he has absorbed me and has me under his spell.

As I continue to pleasure him, my hand goes to my crotch to touch myself. I'm horny as hell, my cock is hard and I need to touch myself, so I start to masturbate, and the pleasure makes my titillation get harder and harder.

- Stop it baby, lie down on the bed and now you're really going to enjoy yourself - he says.

I obey without complaint, excited, humiliated, embarrassed and paradoxically satisfied.

I lie on my back with my member hard as a rock. I spread my legs and start touching myself, while Miguel looks for something in the drawers of his bedside table. He has me spellbound, I look at him and I don't think I can even be in love. I notice the taste of penis in my mouth and I lick my lips. From the drawer, he pulls out lube and a condom.

- Just one condom? - I ask.

- Yes, just one. You won't need it - he says as he climbs onto the bed.

- Yes, it's very easy, Daniela - he says as I look surprised.

Wow, feminizing me again. Sometimes I notice it, and my macho ego feels annoyed when they talk about me in feminine. On the other hand, though, Daniela starts to take control of my body.

- Look - he tells me - there is only one cock here, so stop touching yourself.

And she makes me take my hand away from my cock. Only one cock? I ask myself.

- If you don't stop touching yourself, I'm going to have to tie you up - he says.

Mmmmm, I wouldn't mind being tied up either.

- The only cock that counts here is the one between my legs. What you have between your legs is a big clitoris and you can only touch it when I tell you to. Okay Daniela? - she says as she puts lubricant on my little hole.

He puts lots of lube on me, and with a little finger he adds a little bit inside to open the way, as a sensual massage. He kisses me while leaving me all lubricated with lots and lots of magical fluid. With lots and lots of kissing, I begin to accept that there is only one cock in the room.

He finishes lubing me up and opens the XL condom packet, evidently. Meanwhile I kiss him on the neck and look sideways at his hypnotic member.

When he finishes putting it on, he lubricates his condom as well. My cock, (or should I call it my clit?), is hard. It's not hard anymore, but I'm more than aroused.

He gently gets on top of me, spreads my legs and starts kissing me.

His shark, pointing at my little hole, suddenly stops kissing me and looks me in the eyes.

- What do you prefer? See the face of the man who humiliated you and turned you into a little woman or do you prefer to bite the pillow to hide your shame? - he asks me.

I am a few seconds without answering hypnotized by the excitement and I don't know what I hate more, that he is right or that I want him to fuck me.

- Well, since you don't answer, I'm going to fuck your face. I want you to feel ashamed for feeling pleasure when I destroy your macho ego.

And without another word, he starts kissing me more passionately. He is the macho that humiliates me and makes me feel pleasure.

The tip of his member is knocking at the door of my ass and my heart. In the background, he has music playing. How come I didn't notice it until now? We're listening to romantic songs of love and heartbreak, feelings welling up, mixed with more upbeat ones. "Womanizer" by Britney Spears, "I kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry, "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga.

I relax, I just kiss him, one of those kisses that cast a spell on me. His phallus, little by little drills me and this time, there was no pain. Without realizing it, I have it inside me, thanks to his kisses that anesthetize me. I only feel pleasure, an indescribable joy that makes me feel full.

She has her dick all the way inside me, while I feel her skin on my chest and her arms surrounding and protecting me. His lips fight fiercely against my defeated lips. He lies still as he is all inside me and I taste every inch of his flesh. I have a terrible urge to explode, and although my clit is flabby, the pleasure is far greater than masturbating in the traditional way.

He stops kissing me and whispers in my ear:

- Honey, welcome to your new life.

And little by little, he starts to move in and out. Very slowly as I get used to it. I want it all inside me and each thrust kills me with pleasure.

I'm on top of him, looking into my eyes.

-You know, honey, there's only one cock here. And I don't suck or touch clits like yours. This is going to be the only pleasure you're going to get - he says, smiling at me.

I nod my head as I can't say anything. His body takes over my soul and at that moment I forget about my cock, or sorry, my clitoris. The pleasure I receive in this new way far exceeds the pleasure of touching me.

Each time, the onslaught is faster and faster and he has become an animal in heat. We are already two animals in heat, specifically he is the male and I am his female, who craves his dose of semen. My head becomes obsessed with semen and I fantasize about him cumming in my mouth.

I don't know how long it takes, until he stands up. He hasn't cum yet and I notice my clit releasing thick white juices, but without being an ejaculation.

Without saying anything to me, he grabs me by the hips, turns me over and lays me on my stomach. I am extremely aroused and my clitoris remains in its flabby state. I think about how humiliating the situation is, how Miguel has been able to dominate me. What would my girlfriend say if she saw me. Would she laugh at me or die of envy?

He lifts my tail and puts me on all fours and without warning, he puts his whole dick inside me, which has entered without any resistance. I have it inside me and he does not stop ramming me, while I start biting the pillow with pleasure and embarrassment.

Plas! Suddenly he spanks my ass. A strong spanking, one of those that hurts, but I love it, it excites me and I want more.

Plas! Plas! He doesn't stop ramming me, I can feel he's about to climax.

I hear him moan louder and louder and I feel his testicles crashing against me, I feel his legs crashing against mine, while his hands hold my waist tight.

"Aaahhhh!" I hear his moan.

I am certain he cums inside me. He sticks his last lunges and leaves all his cum inside me. I feel satisfaction, humiliation as a male, pride as a female. I like my new role.

He takes my right hand and directs it to my clitoris.

- You have my permission, sweetheart - he says.

I start to touch my clitoris which is still flabby, while his member is still inside me and I notice how it is waning. I don't feel the satisfaction I felt when he touched me before. I much prefer to be fucked, but I continue to touch myself until my clitoris gets hard and it doesn't take me a minute to ejaculate and spit abundant thick white liquid, soiling all the sheets.

I lie on my stomach, with all my semen staining my belly. Miguel on top of me, not leaving all the weight, but feeling his skin on my back, my ass, my legs, and his lips kissing my neck.

We stay like that until I fall asleep.

When I wake up, Miguel has already showered and is smiling standing up. It's been an hour since we've made love. My head is spinning, and my feelings don't know what they are telling me.

I sit up on the bed and smile.

- How about sleeping beauty? - Miguel asks me.

- I'm sorry I fell asleep - I tell him.

I smile, get up and kiss him on the lips. I still have all my dried semen stuck to my belly.

I get up and get ready to get dressed and go home.

We say goodbye at the door of his house and give each other our phone numbers, asking for discretion.

When I get into the car, it is night and it has started to rain again. I don't know when I will see him again or how this kind of relationship will continue, but I want to see him again as soon as possible.