You've Got Mail

Story Info
Naughty emails and a lot of masturbating.
1.3k words
4.25
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday night, and I had just found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me. He had been fucking another pussy. She was an ugly bitch too, or maybe she wasn't, but I am without a doubt 100% sexier than she will ever be.

I thought about sending him a hot selfie to remind him that my pussy will always be the best he's had, but I realized I wasn't even that hurt, just pissed. Oh well, his dick was small anyway.

No, I didn't text him that night, instead I started browsing message boards.

I sent a few messages to random men just to see who would reply.

I inserted a photo of myself and one of the troll my boyfriend cheated with and asked who was the hottest.

I get several replies, and the majority of the men agree that I am by far the hottest little kitten.

One guy's reply stands out to me. His reply was simple: "The one in the bikini."

He doesn't say, "I'd fuck you both," like a lot of the others did.

He's different. He's... shy?

I sent him a few more photos as a "thank you." One selfie, fully clothed, and two more showing off my very large, very delicious tits.

(What? I like attention.)

I asked if he liked those photos, and he admitted he liked them all. "Very nice," he says.

I blocked all other messages from coming in and focus on this one.

He seemed like a challenge, and I wanted to see how naughty he would get.

We exchanged emails over the next few days, and I learned he's married. His wife must be a snooze fest, or she simply can't satisfy him because we messaged throughout the day and into the night.

The emails are kind of boring at first, but one day I decided to send him a selfie that I took before work. Nothing too hot; I was wearing a simple, black work-appropriate dress.

His reply did not disappoint.

"Good afternoon, gorgeous! You look very classy and so fuckin hot. I would love to see more of your skin."

Mmmm, now we are getting somewhere.

I decided to send him a NSFW upskirt shot with my black lace panties pulled to the side, exposing my delicious little pussy for him.

"This much skin?"

My phone alerted me almost immediately.

"Fuck baby, you look tasty! I would love to separate those lips with my tongue."

I felt an instant need deep in my pussy.

"Yea? Tell me more, Robby."

"I want to slide my tongue between your wet folds." He says, "And fuck your pussy with my tongue. I want your wetness all over my face."

I was getting so turned on over our email exchange. Sitting at my desk with my boss just around the corner, and I could feel my pussy dripping onto my chair. I knew I was about to lose control.

It was closing time at work, so I quickly ran to the bathroom and sent a short video tease of me moving my panties out of the way so he could see how wet my pussy was.

"Is this wet enough for you, daddy?"

"You're killing me, baby; my cock is hard, and I'm at work."

I couldn't stop smiling as I drove home. I loved knowing this mystery man had a hard cock because of me. I wasted no time when I arrived home. I went straight in, stripped off my clothes, grabbed my favorite dildo, and climbed into bed.

I fired off another email.

"Show me how hard."

Incoming photo: He was holding his beautiful cock in his hand. It was fully erect and thick.

I'm getting wet now thinking about how it would feel to pop in and out of my pussy.

I took a quick video of me in bed, rubbing my hands over my tits and down to my drenched pussy. I ended the video by sticking my wet fingers in my mouth. I sent it over to Robby and told him there's more to come.

I haven't seen this man yet, but I pictured him being tall and handsome. A man who would take his time with me and pleasure my pussy as long as I wanted.

I began to fantasize about him sliding my dress up, pulling my soaked panties to the side, and eating my pussy.

I started to play with my dildo, teasing at the entrance of my warm, sweet center. I slapped it on my clit, causing me to tingle from head to toe. I slapped harder, and my wetness splatters all over me.

I was feeling frisky and began recording audio on my phone.

I slammed the dildo inside my pussy so hard that I go breathless. Fuck, it felt so good.

I pumped it in and out of me, imagining that this faceless man was fucking me. I could feel my orgasm building and start pumping the dildo even faster. I whimpered and moaned as I mentally fucked Robby.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

My pussy clenched rapidly as I sprayed my pussy juice all over the dildo and my hand.

Feeling satisfied with my audio and my orgasm, I sent a quick email.

"Open this alone and cum with me."

It was the next morning before I received an email from him.

"Damn baby, the video was hot, but your audio had my dick rock hard. I listened with my airpod and made my wife suck me off. She never knew it was your moans in my ear that made me blow my load."

He also attached a video of him stroking his cock for me.

The guy who was so shy and polite had been replaced by someone who wants me to call him Daddy while he fucks my mouth and pussy and I was loving every second of it.

We exchanged more photos, videos, and naughty emails over the next day or two.

One afternoon, when I knew he was taking a lunch break, I sent him a video of me fucking myself with a dildo on my hotel balcony when I vacationed in the Bahamas last summer. My tits were out and my pussy was tight and slippery.

He replied with a photo of him sitting in his car with his very stiff dick standing straight up out of his shorts. A drop of pre-cum glistening at the tip.

Mmm, I wanted to lick it off and suck him into my mouth.

He told me he wanted me and that he wanted to bury his cock deep into my pussy and fill me up with his cum until it ran down my legs.

I told him that I wanted to suck his cock off like a good girl.

He messaged that he wanted to suck my tits, rub his finger's around my ass, and pussy before he speared me with his cock.

He wanted to watch my pussy drip down his shaft and feel it grip him tight when he made me cum.

I wanted all of that as well.

Our conversations always left me with a wet, achy kitty and I would immediately fuck myself with my fingers or toys.

I sent him a video of me fingering my dripping wet pussy and in return, he sent me an extremely hot video of him frantically jerking his lubed-up cock. His breathing was heavy as he shot cum all over his stomach.

It was for me, and because of me, knowing that makes my pussy pour like a faucet and ache with desire.

I received that video around 230 on Saturday morning.

A few short hours later, after sharing over 400 messages, I received an email saying,

"I'm sorry, we can't email any longer. Thanks for the fun."

Maybe his fun was over, or maybe his wife found out, but I'm still getting off with the things he sent me.

I hope I hear from him again soon.

Your naughty kitten misses you, daddy.

Xoxo