Yuiko Goes Forth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor led her to another room where she sat on a comfortable couch, nervously fidgeting with her hands. After what seemed like an eternity, Dr. Smith appeared and introduced herself. She was an older woman, with kind eyes and a warm smile.

"Hello, Yuiko," she said, extending a hand. "It's wonderful to meet you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better." Like Dr. Wilson, her Japanese was excellent.

Yuiko accepted the older woman's handshake, feeling slightly more at ease. "Thank you. I'm glad to be here."

"Why don't you start by telling me about yourself? What sort of childhood did you have? What are your parents and your home life like?"

Yuiko smiled. "I had a great childhood. My parents are very kind and loving. I'm an only child, but I would have loved having little brothers or sisters."

"What do your parents do?"

"My father is an accountant at a small firm. My mother is a kindergarten teacher."

"And what about your friends? Do you have any close friends?"

Yuiko's eyes lit up. "Of course! My best friend, Hanako, is like a sister to me. She is actually the one who suggested I come here, and she even came along with me to show her support."

Dr. Smith nodded thoughtfully. "That's wonderful. Close friendships like that can be a source of great strength in our lives. Now, what about romantic relationships? Have you ever been in love, or had a boyfriend?"

Yuiko felt heat rise in her cheeks. "I've had a few boyfriends, yes. I love going to new places, seeing new things and having new experiences, and dating was a fun way to do that."

"How would you describe your past experiences with relationships?" Dr. Smith prompted, her expression neutral.

Yuiko considered the question carefully. "Well, I think I've been pretty lucky in that I've never really had a bad experience, at least until my last relationship. Most of my boyfriends have always been kind and respectful, and I've tried to be the same with them."

"Why didn't those relationships last? Tell me about your last boyfriend and what he did to give you a bad experience."

Yuiko's expression turned thoughtful. "For most of them, I think... I think they just sort of ran their course. We grew apart over time. Or maybe we changed, you know? We wanted different things. It's not that there was anything wrong with them, it's just... I think we both knew that we weren't meant to be together forever." Her expression darkened. "My last boyfriend was different, though. He...wanted to sleep with me, and when I said I didn't want to do it yet, he got very angry. We fought. I dumped him." She met Dr. Smith's gaze squarely. "I don't regret not giving my virginity to him. He did not deserve it."

Dr. Smith nodded understandingly. "Of course. You are in control of your body and your boundaries, and you have the right to say no to anything you're not comfortable with. It sounds like you have a good understanding of what a healthy relationship entails. But are you sure you're ready for marriage? It is very different from dating, and it is a lifelong commitment. Are you certain you are ready to take that step?"

Yuiko took a deep breath. "Yes," she said firmly, meeting Dr. Smith's eyes and tilting her chin up a little. "I am. I know I am still young, and there is much I do not yet know. But I do know my mind, and I do know my heart. I want this. I choose this. I am here because I want to be here. I choose to get married, using this agency, because I believe it is right for me."

Dr. Smith's expression softened. "Thank you. You must understand, a big part of my job is to make sure that you and all our other brides are making this decision willingly and with a full understanding of what marriage entails."

Yuiko nodded. "I understand. And I am sure that you will do everything you can to make sure that I am making the right choice. Rest assured, I am ready to take this step and start this new chapter of my life. I am excited and nervous at the same time, but I know that this is what I want."

"I am glad to hear that. Now, at the risk of sounding blunt, you have never done anything sexual before? Not oral sex, or anything else?"

"No, ma'am," Yuiko replied, her cheeks flushing again. "I've never done anything like that before."

"Was there ever a time when you were tempted to? Did you ever meet anyone you might have wanted to do sexual things with? How did you deal with those desires?"

Yuiko considered the question carefully, her cheeks still flushed. "To be honest, y-yes. There was one boy at my school, Tanaka, who was very handsome. He graduated last year, and...I did sometimes fantasize about doing things with him. But I never actually talked to him, it was just a fun idea."

Dr. Smith nodded thoughtfully. "That's a natural part of growing up, Yuiko. It's important to acknowledge those feelings without feeling guilty or ashamed. It's also important to understand that having these feelings doesn't mean you have to act on them." She paused. "Your purity is a quality many of our clients will find very attractive. I applaud you on your self-discipline and confidence. I lost my virginity at 16, and I often wish I had waited until I met my husband."

Yuiko felt a little embarrassed by the doctor's praise but was grateful for the support. "Thank you, Doctor."

"But that brings to mind another question. Will it bother you if your husband is sexually experienced? Men have certain needs, and denying those needs is in many ways much more difficult for them than it is for women like us. It is likely that your future husband has known other women before meeting you. Would that bother you greatly?"

Yuiko considered the question carefully. "I...I think it might be a little strange at first, but I think as long as he loves me and treats me well, and is faithful and honest with me, it wouldn't bother me too much. You are right, it is very difficult for men to go without."

Dr. Smith nodded thoughtfully. "That's a mature and understanding attitude. Now, let's move on to another topic. How do you feel about children? Do you want to have your own someday?"

"Absolutely!" Yuiko's face brightened like a light bulb being switched on. "I want lots of children, at least three or four, maybe as many as six! I want my husband and I to take them on all kinds of adventures and make lots of cherished memories with them!"

Dr. Smith chuckled. "I'll mark that down as an emphatic yes. Your enthusiasm and love for children are contagious. You need to remember, though, that having children is a huge responsibility. Do you have any ideas about how you and your future husband would raise them? Any particular parenting styles or values you want to instill in your children?"

"Oh, yes, Doctor. I want to raise them with love, respect, and honesty. I want to teach them the importance of hard work, self-discipline, and education. I want them to know that they can always come to me with their problems and concerns. And, of course, I want to instill in them a love for Japan. I want them to grow up in tune with my culture and that of my husband, so they can feel comfortable in both worlds."

Dr. Smith nodded, taking notes. "That's wonderful, Yuiko. You sound like you've given this a lot of thought. How do you feel about corporal punishment? Some couples wish to use it, while others do not. If your husband believes spanking necessary, would you allow it?"

"Hmm, that's a good question," Yuiko replied, furrowing her brow in thought. "I don't really know, Doctor. I've never experienced corporal punishment myself, but I suppose if it was something my husband truly believed would be beneficial for our children, then I would consider it. I would want to discuss it with him thoroughly and make sure we both agreed on the appropriate boundaries, though. I would not want to traumatize or seriously injure any of our children, or make them afraid of us. Balance would be very important."

Dr. Smith seemed to like that answer. "Yes, parents must always try and find that delicate balance between discipline and love. Now, how do you feel about religion? Do you have a particular faith or belief system that you would want to share with your children? If your husband is religious, would you consider converting?"

"Well, Doctor, I was raised in a Shinto household, but I would want my children to learn about all the major religions and make their own decisions. As for converting, I would consider it if my husband and I found that it would make us a stronger couple and family."

"That's a very open-minded and respectful way of approaching it," Dr. Smith agreed. "How do you feel about discipline within the household? Do you think it's important to have a strict routine or rules for your children to follow?"

"I do think children need to have some structure and rules in their lives," Yuiko said. "It helps them feel safe and secure, and it teaches them how to behave responsibly. However, I don't think that strict discipline is necessary. My own parents didn't keep my on a very short leash at all, and I think that approach worked very well. I want my children to be able to enjoy being children."

Dr. Smith jotted down some notes.

"And if your husband has children from a previous marriage?"

"Of course, it would be natural for him to have strong feelings towards his children," Yuiko said. "As his wife, I would want to support him in any way I could. I would love his children as my own and make sure they feel welcomed and loved in our home."

"You have a big heart, Yuiko. Now, let's talk about your relationship with your parents. How do you get along with them?"

Yuiko smiled warmly. "I have a very close relationship with both of my parents. I love them both very much."

"Do they know you're here?" the doctor asked.

Yuiko bit her lip. "Well...no. They don't know that I'm here."

"Why not? Why didn't you tell them?"

"Er..." Yuiko began hesitantly, "They've always been very traditional, and they wanted me to marry a Japanese man. They've always been a bit skeptical open-minded about interracial relationships."

"Why is that, do you think? Let's unpack that."

Yuiko shrugged. "I think they just want the best for me. They grew up in a time when interracial relationships were rare and often faced discrimination. They want me to have an easy life, without the additional challenges that might come with being in an interracial relationship."

Smith gave a knowing smile. "I get the feeling that you'd find a life without challenges very dull."

Yuiko didn't even try to deny it. "Absolutely."

"And the idea of living in a new place, with a new culture, does not frighten you?"

"Not at all. I've always been fascinated by America, Doctor. I'm not scared to live there, I'm thrilled about it! It's like, each state is a different nation all its own, and their history is so melodramatic. Just reading a book about American history feels like I am watching a movie in my head."

Dr. Smith nodded thoughtfully. "Well, that's certainly one way to look at it. I'm sure your parents will come around eventually, assuming your application is accepted and you are matched with a husband." She cleared her throat. "Speaking of which, let's talk about that. What sort of relationship do you want to have with your husband? Do you think a marriage should be more of a relationship between equals or do you prefer to be more submissive? Some of our brides prefer a more submissive relationship dynamic where the man makes most of the big decisions on his own."

Yuiko thought for a moment. "If I'm being honest, I've always liked being a little more submissive in a relationship. That's probably why my last boyfriend tried to go all the way with me. I don't know, it's just...letting a man take the lead makes me feel very feminine, you know? I would be happy to defer a lot of major decisions to my husband's judgment, though I would still like him to take my opinion into account if I felt strongly about something."

Dr. Smith nodded thoughtfully. "I see. Do you prefer big romantic gestures from your husband or small ones? How openly affectionate or reserved would you like him to be?"

"Well, I do like big romantic gestures. I think that's what made my last boyfriend so attractive to me, at least at first. He would always write me love letters or bring me flowers, and that sort of thing really melted my heart. But I don't want it to be all about that. I want him to be affectionate with me every day, with little things like holding my hand or giving me a kiss on the forehead. I'm not very reserved myself, so I really don't mind if he's affectionate in public either."

"How sexually aggressive do you want him to be with you?" Dr. Smith asked. "I worked with one young woman who said that she would love it if she was cooking on the stove and her husband simply came up behind her, pushed her skirt aside and began going to town. If your husband wants you, how would you like him to approach you for intimacy? You said before you preferred to be more submissive. Does that extend to sex?"

Yuiko felt herself blushing furiously. "Yes, absolutely. What you just said, what that other girl told you...it actually sounds really sexy to me. I would love for my husband to be like that, so strong and dominant, as long as he's also gentle with me and makes me feel safe and loved in his arms."

"And you'd want him to be exclusive with you? No threesomes or anything like that?"

Yuiko giggled. "I've never been one for sharing my man, Doctor. I don't think a threesome would be for me. I want all of his attention and all of his love. That's the sort of girl I am. If he's with me, I want him to only have eyes for me. I can understand why some couples do it and I can see how it may even be fun, but at the end of the day, I can't imagine my husband touching anyone else."

"What sort of man would you prefer, In terms of physical characteristics? Do you prefer an older man? A younger one? Is there a particular combination of hair and eye color that you find attractive?"

Yuiko had an answer ready. "I think a younger man in his late twenties or early thirties would be ideal, someone who is established and successful in his career, but still young enough to bring energy to the marriage. I'd like him to be taller, with blonde hair and blue or green eyes. I've always found that so exotic and handsome!"

"Which country would you want him to be from?"

"America." The response was instantaneous. "I want an American husband."

"Duly noted." Dr. Smith said with a smile. "Now, do you have any special or unique skills you could bring to your husband? Can you cook?"

"Oh, yes! I'm actually a very good cook. My specialty is traditional Japanese cuisine, but I can make all sorts of other things too. I also have experience with arranging flowers from working summers at my aunt's flower shop. I would love to use that skill to make my husband's home beautiful!"

Dr. Smith smiled at her. "Well, Yuiko, it sounds like you definitely have a lot to offer. You seem like a very energetic, very mature young woman who knows what she exactly what she wants both in a husband and in a marriage. Now, I'm going to show you a series of images, and I want you to tell me what you think you see. This is called a Rorschach test. Don't worry, there are now wrong answers."

The first image was a simple black and white inkblot. Yuiko studied it for a moment, then said, "It looks like a pair of wings to me. Or maybe a bird in flight." The next image was a bit more complex, with shapes that could be interpreted as a human figure or a tree. Yuiko looked at it carefully before responding, "I see a person, standing tall and strong. Maybe they're reaching up to the sky or reaching out to someone else."

The third image was a bit more chaotic, with several shapes seeming to merge together. "This one is a bit harder," Yuiko said, squinting at the page. "It almost looks like a city skyline, or maybe a group of people all intertwined and connected. They're all working together to create something beautiful."

She continued in this vein for some time. Dr. Smith showed her image after image, writing down each of her responses before moving on to the next. Finally, they came to the last image.

"This one is a bit different," Yuiko said, examining the abstract shapes. "It almost looks like a map to me. Or maybe a network of connections between various places. It makes me think of how we all fit together in the world, and how we're all connected in some way."

"Indeed." Dr. Smith jotted down her words and rose from her seat. "Thank you for speaking with me today, I have everything I need. Dr. Wilson and I are going to submit our notes and our conclusions to the director, who will make a final decision on whether to accept your application. In the meantime, please take a seat back in the lobby and we'll come get you when a decision has been made."

Yuiko nodded, feeling a mix of nervous anticipation and relief wash over her. As she waited, she found herself fidgeting with her hands, her thoughts racing. What would it be like to actually marry one of the agency's clients? To live with him, to be his wife, go to have his children? The thought both terrified and thrilled her. She tried to distract herself by admiring the artwork on the walls, but her mind kept drifting back to the questions she had answered for Dr. Smith.

"How'd it go?" Hanako whispered.

Yuiko jumped at the sound of her friend's voice. She hadn't even noticed that Hanako had come to sit beside her. "It went...okay, I guess."

"You were back there for a long time."

Yuiko sighed. "Yeah, well, they had a lot of questions. I tried to be as honest and open with them as I could. The most uncomfortable part was the medical exam, though I could tell the doctor did his best to try and put me at ease. He even..." she blushed. "He even wanted to...verify...that I am still a virgin."

Hanako giggled. "Well, of course he did. They've got to make sure they're getting what they're paying for, right?" She nudged Yuiko playfully. "Don't worry, they'll make the right choice. You're perfect for this, Yuu-chan."

"I hope so." Her tone turned wistful. "The Director even showed me some pictures of some of their past clients and they were all so handsome!"

The two young women sat in silence for a moment, lost in their own thoughts. Finally, they heard footsteps approaching and both of their heads turned in unison as Dr. Smith and Dr. Wilson emerged from the office, along with the director himself. The older man's face was serious as he addressed them.

"Yuiko," he announced. "After careful consideration, and after reviewing your paperwork and the conclusions Dr. Smith and Dr. Wilson have both made about your physical and mental health, Ever After Brides has decided to accept your application. You are now officially a mail order bride, and we will begin trying to match you with suitable potential husbands right away. Congratulations!"

Yuiko and Hanako jumped from their seats and squealed with delight.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Yuiko exclaimed, As she and her best friend hugged each other. "I promise I'll make the perfect wife for whoever I end up with!"

Dr. Smith smiled warmly. "We're sure you will, Yuiko. Now, if you could just follow us, we'll get you started on your profile. We'll need some photographs of you to show to our clients, and we have a wonderful photographer who is very good at his job."

Hanako gave her friend a thumbs-up and Yuiko smiled. As Dr. Smith led her to a different part of the building Yuiko couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. The thought of meeting her future husband filled her with anticipation, but she also worried about whether or not she'd be able to make him happy. But she would do her absolute best. She took a deep breath and tried to calm her racing thoughts.

123456...9