Yui's First Day as a Teacher

Story Info
In short Yui is open to experiences with anyone over 18.
2.6k words
3.79
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yui is a twenty-three-year-old teacher in a small private college in the Meguro-ku area, a suburb of Tokyo. She has long black lustrous hair. She has a young figure, her breasts are on the smallish side.

She could easily be mistaken for one of her young adult students. It's her first day as a teacher.

She's nervous and doesn't have sex on her mind today, contrary to most of her days.

=====================================================

Chapter 1 - Yui meets Yusuke at the classroom door.

=====================================================

As Yui stood at the door of the classroom, she could feel her heart racing and her palms getting sweaty.

This was her first day as a teacher and she was feeling nervous.

In the classroom, her nine pupils were waiting patiently.

Yusuke a math teacher, only three years older than Yui had been put in charge of helping Yui through her first day.

He stood beside her, a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Miss Yui please take a deep breath and calm down, they won't eat you" he smiled and then added, "Unless you ask them to."

Yui's eyes widened, she knew he was joking to help her calm down.

But her vivid imagination had already played the scene of 9 students eating her after she asked them to. young men and girls licking her until she came

"Miss Yui? Miss Yui" said Yusuke pulling her back to reality. "I was just kidding you know, though..."

"Yes mister I mean where were we, oh yes calming down. Thanks. So I just have to ask them and... just kidding"

"Please call me Yuz, everybody calls me Yuz."

"Rest assured I'm not here to judge your teaching skills, see me as a friend that accompanies you on your journey.

Or as your chaperon protecting your v... I really should stop the sexual innuendo."

"Oh no, please don't stop, you meant virginity? Well, I can see the humour in that, and so would all my University classmates and teachers."

Yusuke found nothing to reply to this but noted with satisfaction that she welcomes talking about sex.

"Ready?" whispered Yusuke

"Ready!" answered Yui, "But first kiss me, you said you're a friend chaperon, and friends, maybe not chaperons, give kisses to their friends all the time"

Yusuke looked at her radiant smile, she was kidding but not kidding.

Yusuke hesitantly "Well if it can help you through your first day as a teacher.. as a friend..."

He pressed his lips on hers briefly but as he was about to end the friendly kiss, he felt her little tongue push between his lips.

The short friendly kiss turned into a minute-long French kiss.

"That was a perfect friend kiss Yuz, I'm so relaxed now. You know next time we friendly kiss don't hesitate to hug and caress me as friendly as you want"

Yusuke's cock reacted, he was not sure if she noticed the movement in his pants but she did.

Yui was lost in reverie again "he's a good kisser and made me all wet. He's looking at my breasts. I hope he figured what I meant by 'friendly as you want'. Oh! Apparently, I woke up mister cock in Yusuke's pants."

A lively uproar drifted from the closed classroom door.

"It's now or never," said Yui with determination.

He whispered kindly into her ear and kissed her cheeks. "You can do this, Yui. You're going to be amazing."

=====================================================

Chapter 2 - Order in the Classroom

=====================================================

Yui pushed the door open followed by her chaperone Yuz.

When she opened the door Yui found all 9 students glued to the classroom window and cheering at someone or something happening on the tennis court below.

"Everybody back to their assigned seat," said Yusuke with a firm tone of voice.

Everybody got back to their seat their eyes fixated on their beautiful new teacher.

Takashi the class nerd and Miki the other class nerd nearly fell on their face.

Yui noticed that all eyes including Yuz's were on her"

"Hi, my name is Yui I'm your new teacher please be patient with me and we will have a wonderful year. You know Mister Yusuke, he's my chaperone and is in charge of protecting my virginity. Just kidding".

The 18 eyes widened, and their mouths were open. They didn't expect the kidding to be on that level.

Yusuke decided to not react like them and just added "Well, actually I'm here to make sure you 9 rascals don't give Miss Yui too much trouble. As for Miss Yui's virginity... oh by the way what was going on in the tennis court?"

"Stay seated" ordered Yusuke

Yusuke and Yui walked to the window wall of the classroom.

There was nothing happening on the tennis court.

The nine students were stifling laughs

Yui scanned the court and then noticed movements in the little cabin where sports equipment was stored.

Her eyes widened and she swallowed her saliva.

A studmuffin of a guy wearing a tracksuit and the school nurse were having doggy-style sex, and the sliding doors of the storage were open.

Yui figured they were in such a hurry they forgot to close it.

| Yui Note to self: close the storage door before the fondling begins. |

Yui and Yusuke turned around and returned to the front of the class as if they had seen nothing out of the ordinary.

"That's the gym teacher, isn't it? what's his name, Oh and the cute nurse is she here all week?" inquired Yui.

The students were scratching their heads. They were expecting Yui to blush and be embarrassed but she wanted their

names and schedules!?

Takashi and Miki smiled at Yui and she smiled back, the 3 were surprised by the kindness, desire and love exchanged in a simple smile.

Takashi was fearing a nosebleed, his blood pressure went up the moment he saw Yui step in.

Miki was thinking

"Yui did say 'cute nurse'. Her smile to me was so welcoming and I felt like her eyes were telling me 'Yes Miki, I do desire you sexually'. I want to hug her want to kiss her. She's so beautiful, I think I'm going to faint"

Miki fainted.

=====================================================

Chapter 3 - Yui Playing Nurse with Miki

=====================================================

Yusuke had carried Miki in his arms to the infirmary, followed by an anxious Yui. Yuz had undone the top 3 buttons of Miki's blouse ( to help her breathe freely in theory ) and had a good look at her breasts half-emerging from her plain bra. He landed her gently on the infirmary bed.

Yui turned to Yuz.

"Quick quick go fetch the nurse, she may still be in the sports storage having sex with mr studmuffin"

Yui looked at her young student body, she had a short skirt on, her white blouse was unbuttoned and she saw her tempting breasts imprisoned in the plain white bra.

She finished unbuttoning her blouse but didn't remove her bra, that wouldn't be right.

Yui hesitated but couldn't help it, she lifted the girl's skirt and had a peek. Miki was dressed plainly as you'd expect from a class nerd, but under her skirt, she was wearing black lace panties sold only in sex shops.

Yui caressed Miki's rosy cheeks and whispered 'Miki baby you're so cute'.

Suddenly Miki opened her eyes and saw Yui's relieved smiling face.

"Baby I mean Miss Miki you had me so worried! Do you often faint just like that?" asked Yui.

All coy, Miki made her best sorry face "Well I'm sorry about that Miss Yui, I did faint once long ago, but today I just faked it. So do you like them, my boobies I mean, I'm quite proud of them."

Yui was relieved and understood that

1-Miki was clever and being alone with her in the infirmary was by design, all planned.

2-Miki wanted to show her boobs to her.

So she felt free to push Miki forth

"Well Miki darling we'll have to remove your..."

Miki's bra came off before Yui could complete the sentence and they were in full view.

Yui's lips went directly to Miki's nipples sucking them and flicking her tongue at them, then licking all over the breasts squeezing them gently to feel their firmness.

Miki felt Yui's tongue travelling from her cleavage, down, linger in her belly button, licking the small trail of pubes of her pussy mound and then stop covering her clit.

Yui was using her tongue to excite her and it was working. The little clit was now a hard little pearl.

Yui's tongue plunged into Miki's wet pussy, exploring her thoroughly.

She returned to sucking her clit and fingered Miki to orgasm.

It was a delicate operation, Yui's hands were clenched on Miki's small butt cheeks and she was pulling her hard onto her face.

Miki's pussy flavours were covering Yui's tongue,

After getting her face squirted onto, Yui gave Miki a massage which she appreciated though there was more fondling of her ass and pussy than proper massaging.

Her little butt hole even had its own massaging session but just the outside, Yui didn't want to go there before knowing if Miki liked this or not.

Miki was too relaxed and didn't want to fall asleep, she wanted to give Yui as much pleasure as she received.

She briskly turned around and pulled Yui onto her, their breast pressed together.

Miki felt Yui's hardened nipples on her tender skin.

Miki rolled to the side and ended on top of Yui.

She rubbed her mound against Yui's while looking at her face, at her eyes, Kissing her, playing her tongue in her teacher's mouth, fingering her, licking Yui's pussy juices.

Miki figured that if Yui was interested in Mr. Studmuffin's Stud she could take his girth.

So she inserted all five fingers in Yui's extra wet cunt and fingered her to multiple orgasms.

She watched Yui still breathing hard and sweaty calm down slowly.

Miki finished her masterpiece oeuvre by covering Yui's body with little kiss pecks.

They heard the door of the infirmary open and got dressed quickly but couldn't find Miki's bra.

"Oh I see you recovered Miki, you had us so worried," said Yuz.

He was holding hands with Nurse Stevens'.

Miki smiled and stared at their hands. "I think I know why it took you 30 minutes to go back and fro the tennis court, but concerning my health do not worry I only faint when I want to see Nur... I mean I almost never faint it's nothing really."

Nurse Stevens was smiling and looking at the ceiling, remembering Miki's recent fainting episode.

It started with Nurse Stevens pretending to auscultate her quite far from her heart and lungs location.

Then undressing Miki to improve her breathing and blood flow. She then prescribed a massage.

She oiled her beautiful slender legs and massaged her feet, then calves, then mid-thighs.

She spied Miki's reaction when her index briefly brushed ever so slightly against her pink pussy lips.

She just heard 'ooh' from Miki.

"Sorry Miki my hand slipped," said Nurse Stevens.

"Oh it's ok Nurse it's not like if it was your tongue" replied Miki.

The Nurse was trying to decode what this meant and felt the need to make things move closer to her desired goal of playing with the body of Miki all oiled up under her hands.

She started massaging Miki's bubble butt cheeks.

Miki was moaning as she felt the tugs on her ass cheeks were spreading her pussy lips, just a little gap.

The nurse had an idea "Miki I'll spread your legs apart, this way it's less likely I'll accidentally touch... It.

Miki's pussy was exposed to the nurse's hungry eyes.

They both knew where this was going and they both wanted to go there.

Miki felt Nurse Stevens' face press upon her ass cheeks and her long tongue entering her young honey-filled cunt.

While Nurse Stevens was replaying in her mind her sex capade with Miki, Yui was reading all of it in her face.

"Nurse let's go discuss in private, about school things, yes that's it, it's school things.

Yusuke was not as perceptive as Yui and wondered "School things?"

He sat on the edge of the bed with Miki, they were alone, in the main infirmary room. Yui was in the nurse's office out of

view. They heard her office door close in the distance.

Miki smiled and said, "I guess school things require some privacy."

"speaking of privacy, could you pull the privacy curtains around the bed,

I need to discuss school things with you."

Yusuke turned his back to Miki and noticed Miki's plain white bra straddling the curtain track.

"in case you were looking for your b" he started saying.

He felt Miki's hand sneak between his pants legs and rub his cock.

"Oh sensei I knew you'd have a nice big cock for your favourite math wiz: me"

=============================================================

Chapter 4 - Healthy Relations.

=====================================================

Miki and Yusuke now had the curtains all around the bed pulled.

They were alone except for Yui and Nurse Stevens, but they couldn't hear or see them from that part of the infirmary.

As Yusuke turned around Miki took no time to get his pants and undies out of the way and she swallowed his cock..

Miki halted sucking him briefly to say "Delicious delicious, this great big cock of yours is all for your Miki, tho I'd share it with Yui, she wants you, by the way. Don't let Nurse Stevens keep Yui all for herself"

She was moaning as she sucked his cock into a hard rod, she was rubbing her pussy which was still resting from Yui's thorough tonguing.

Yusuke held her head firmly and fucked her mouth, of course pervy Miki loved it.

Cum in my mouth but keep some for my pussy, fuck my mouth fuck my throat.

"Baby let me shoot it up your tight pussy, don't you want to feel what you worked so hard to harden penetrate you slowly then harden and grow as I fu.."

He could not complete the sentence, she was on all 4 on the bed, Yusuke had a perfect view of her perfect pink pussy and her cute little bubble butt.

She closed her eyes and felt Yuz'd cock slide up and down parting her pussy slit lips.

She felt the hard head stretch her hole near its limit then pop-through.

He pushed his long rod in the young student in one swoop.

He heard a long 'yesssssss' and started pumping her rhythmically.

She had a small waist, he grabbed it firmly and increased how hard to fuck her.

He felt her having an orgasm, but didn't stop or slow down".

Her "yes baby keep it up" confirmed it was the right choice.

He flipped her on her back and licked up and down her irresistible

pussy, he French-kissed her and oh my did she French-kiss him back.

He drove his cock right back into her very wet tunnel and fucked her as hard as she invited him to.

She felt his cock had reached its biggest and hardest so far, she closed her eyes and felt him unload hot cum deep in her midst.

Yui pulled the bed curtain and poked her head through the opening.

"you know there's an observation camera pointed at this bed, and let me tell you Nurse Stevens and me greatly enjoyed the show on her monitor.

Yui walked back to the nurse's office to discuss school things further.

Yusuke put Miki's bra over the camera lens and made love to Miki until the end of classes.

- end -