Yuletide Hearths Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He would never hurt you," Slyvern said instantly.

"Would you?"

Swimming a little closer, he trapped her between his body and the stones around the edge of the pool. "Would you give me a reason to?"

"I am naturally inclined to disagree with you, and that tends to upset you."

Pryanna was surprised that she had control of her tongue to speak. The air around them was growing increasingly thick and heavy.

"Everything about you upsets me," he hissed as he grabbed the stone on either side of her and looked down at her, almost menacingly.

She felt no fear. If anything, her desire was increased, although part of it was his.

"The fact that my mate is human upsets me. The fact that she is obstinate and unwilling to submit upsets me. The fact that I need her with every breath that I take upsets me."

There were heat behind his words, the bite of a man losing control, but the fire in his eyes had nothing to do with hatred.

"Then we are both unhappy, but at least we can have this."

Boldly, she splayed both her hands on his chest and offered her lips. With a roar that shook the snow off the trees, he bent his head and claimed her mouth. The kiss was staggering and seared her right down to her soul. As desire coiled hotter and heavier in her belly, she wrapped her legs around his waist and whimpered as his cock nestled in the softest part of her, the part of her that was weeping for him.

"I could slide inside you right now," he growled as he reached down to fondle one breast. His finger slid over her nipple, and she moaned and arched into him.

"I could take you right here in the open. Is that what you want?"

She certainly wanted him inside, wanted to assuage the ache inside her, but she was so inexperienced, and the idea of fucking a dragon god for the first time where anyone might come upon them frightened her.

The fire still raged in his eyes, but when he kissed her, it was a little more softly this time. When he broke the kiss, she stared up at him in confusion. Something had changed, but she wasn't certain what.

Hooking his hands under her arms, he lifted her effortlessly out of the water and sat her on the edge of the stone. The rising steam kept her warm as water droplets ran down her skin. Instinct almost had her covering herself with her hands, but there was no point. He was seeing everything, and there was nothing but appreciation in his eyes.

"You are beautiful," he murmured.

A flush crept up her chest and cheeks. After seeing Lucinda, she couldn't understand why he would think she was beautiful. As if he knew what she was thinking, and he probably did, he cupped her chin and tilted it down. "Goddesses are born differently, and she uses magic on the imperfections of her body. Real beauty is a woman who reveals her true self to the world."

"You loathe that I am human but think my imperfections are beautiful." Pryanna hated that her voice wavered. What did she care what he thought of her?

"As a human, you are fragile and weak. My world only appreciates strength," he grumbled. "I hate that your shell is so breakable, but that doesn't mean I can't find you breathtaking."

Then, his hands were moving over her body again and distracting her from what they were discussing. They glided down her throat, and she tipped her head back, baring her neck to him, and they hovered at the hollow of her throat.

Could he feel her pulse pounding?

Lips circled around her nipples, and a tongue darted out. With a soft cry as pleasure coursed through her, she adjusted her body and widened her thighs even more. Beneath her, the stone was rough, but she didn't even feel the scraping.

All she felt was him.

When he finished tasting her other breast, he moved down her body, over her softly rounded belly. Embarrassed, she closed her eyes, but when his fingers dipped into the soft blonde curls hiding her sex, she focused only on the feelings cascading inside of her.

"Slyvern!" Biting her lower lip, she started to close his legs, but his body was there, trapping her.

"With one word, you can stop me, but I want to feel you trembling on my fingers, Pryanna. I need to taste you on my tongue."

He didn't stop as he curled his finger inside her, withdrew, and added a second, but his gaze never left hers. When she opened her mouth, the word stop was right on her lips. It terrified her to be out in the open like this, but what she said wasn't the word she was expecting.

"More."

A growl rumbled in his chest and echoed off the landscape, and he dipped his head, and she knew no more. She'd never had a mouth on her, never knew of such intense fingers unless they were her own, but when his tongue slid over that hard little nub, she nearly screamed. Birds flocked from the trees in a panic, but she barely noticed as he tongued her harder and faster, his fingers thrusting and stretching her.

Preparing her.

"Oh, gods," she whimpered as she scraped her hands along the stone. There had to be something that she could hold on to or she might fall.

Or perhaps float. He was driving her up higher and higher.

"Come for me, mate," he growled. "Fuck, I want to feel you clenching around me."

"Please, yes. Oh, yes." Even if she wanted to, she couldn't hold it back.

Bowing her back, she opened her mouth and screamed into the open air as her orgasm rushed over her and splintered her into a thousand pieces.

***

Thanks for reading. Check back for part three!