Yuletide Miracles Ch. 02

Story Info
Christmas is that season...
1.2k words
4.17
1.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II -

The office Christmas party at Reenberg Law, the firm I worked at, seemed to be part party and part bring your child to work day. Following the gift exchange, watches for Sean and myself, pearl necklaces for Maria and Elisabet, I was introduced to the girls the two women gave Sean. He wanted to bring the child he had with Cruzita Martinez, but Latina MILF gave him a firm 'no!' However, the Assistant D.A. agreed to a picture being taken of the kid. with her in it as well.

I love the drive home. Seeing how the other houses are decorated for the season. The decorations at the Mihara house are simple, to say the least. A Wreath on the front door. Now the Campo girls, who have been renting our third house for years, have always come up with some interesting but still traditional decorations. They celebrated The Day of the Dead on Halloween. Their Christmas decorations are both traditional and unique. A Nativity scene on the front lawn, a banner which reads; Feliz Navidad and Santa Clause...IN A SOMBRERO? Oh well.

Hikaru Elliston -

For the third time today, I heard the crunch of gravel outside and hurried to the front window to see who was here now. I smiled when I saw dad get out of his car, though I didn't make the exclamation I did when mommy and then Auntie Melody got home. I simply rushed to the front door, eager to greet him the same way I had both my mommy and auntie. You know, show what my grandma taught me and the rest of us kids. Grandma Cheryl joined me and so did Auntie Melody.

"Konichiwa poppa-san!" I said.

"Konichiwa Hikaru-chan." he said.

Dad's response to my greeting kinda surprised me. I thought back for a second and...and...Auntie Melody didn't use the honorific - chan, as grandma calls it. Neither did mommy. She did look tired, as she came through the door. As for Auntie Melody, well she is getting older.

Melody Elliston -

I wanted to be the first to hug the stud, but Aunt Cheryl beat me to him. "Your Mommy-slut did exactly as you ordered, sir."

"That's a very good slave." said Clint.

"Pam was sorting through the mail when I got home and found a card from Delilah Midgley!"

"Delilah Midgley. Now there's a name I haven't heard in some time."

"None of us has stud. It's been so long our mothers forgot who she is."

"Not all of us." my mom said.

"I knew that name sounded familiar, I just couldn't place it." Aunt Cheryl said.

"And she wrote a note for you on it." I said.

"Oh? Read my mail did you?"

"Well, it is a Christmas card."

Clint walked into the kitchen, picked up the card, read what Delilah wrote and said "I can hardly wait."

Pam Elliston -

Following the first real snowfall of the season, the first two melting, because the ground was so warm, our kids built two snow forts in the backyard. Five occupying one fort, Four at the other. After Alicia ran out to join her twins and even the odds, the battle began.

Following a break for lunch, which consisted of Chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, fighting resumed and only ended when one fort, commanded by Clinton III, was forced to surrender, due to a serious lack of snowballs.

In the aftermath of the snowball fight, both winning and losing sides were treated to hot cocoa with mini marshmallows.

Vicky Samuels -

The remainder of the week seemed to fly by and soon schools were being let out for the winter holidays. Not that big a deal around our house, since our children were being home schooled, for perhaps the final year. Clint and Melody went to the local hardware store and did a little high tech Christmas shopping.

Stefani Elliston -

After some last minute Christmas shopping of our own, primarily for Zane and Daisy, Zoey and I returned home, just as preparations for our annual holiday party were completed. Following yet another delicious dinner, prepared by my mother-in-law and Aunt Vicky, our guests began to arrive. First to arrive were the Nicholsons, Isaac, Catherine and their recently turned two year old Pamela Leann. As soon as the front door closed, my Japanese sister-in-law walked up to greet our guests, especially her namesake. The apparently bashful little girl(weren't we all at that age?), attempted to hide behind her mother. Catherine caught the movement and knelt down next to her daughter.

"It's okay honey," she cooed to her little girl, "these people are friends. In fact you know what?"

The child simply shook her head.

"Well, you and this pretty lady have the same first name."

Though Pamela Leann didn't quite comprehend, she scampered over and gave her older namesake a big hug.

Cheryl Elliston -

Shortly after the Nicholson's arrived and Pam walk up to greet them, little Pamela Leann toddled over to my Japanese daughter-in-law and hugged her. I thought that was so cute, I just had to immortalize the moment. So I picked up my cell phone, tapped the camera app, aimed at the two and snapped a picture.

Catherine Nicholson -

I saw Christie and Hikaru Elliston sitting on the loveseat and thought I'd walk over and say hello. I really hated to leave my daughter, but felt she was in good hands. Besides, Isaac was nearby, probably talking to Clint. Since my brother-fiancee made the girls honorary police officers at their birthday party last month, when the girls saw me approaching, the girls rose from their seats and saluted. Of course, I returned their salute.

"At ease." I said.

Both kids dropped their hands to their sides and sat down again. I sat on an arm of the loveseat.

"Hi Kitty. Glad you, Isaac and your little girl could come." Hikaru said.

"Glad to be here. And I want to personally thank you for what you did for me last month."

"You're welcome." Christie and Hikaru said in unison.

"I'm just sorry we didn't bring any presents for the two of you."

"That's okay. After what happened to you last month, having you here and knowing you're all better is the best present you could give us!"

"Wrapped gifts would have been nice though." muttered Christie.

I sighed, pursed my lips and said "Honorary officer Hikaru, front and center."

Pam's daughter almost hopped of the loveseat and stood before me.

Leaning forward slightly, I said "I have an assignment for you. Go to mother and ask her to bring my daughter to me. And don't forget to come back yourself.

The girl scampered off to her mother and before long, Pam was walking toward me, her own daughter on her right side, mine on her left.

Son I lifted my daughter into my lap. "HI honey. Did you have a nice time with this pretty lady?"

"Uh-huh." the younger Pam said. "She told me that her mommy was born in a place called Japan. Where is that and is that why her eyes are...different?"

"Well, yes and that's quite a story. Maybe your daddy or I or somebody here will tell you about that. Right now, I'd like you to meet to special little girls. This girl," I said, pointing at Hikaru, " is this pretty lady's daughter."

My first born looked at Hikaru, then the older Pam, then back to Hikaru, then the older Pam and finally said "Yeah I can see it! They are both pretty!"

to be continued...