Yvonne Ch. 04

Story Info
A playful slap has far reaching consequences.
1.1k words
4.55
7.1k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne Ch4

This story continues directly from Ch3

By early October my meetings with Yvonne were not limited to Sundays. We had developed a very close relationship, much deeper than any previous friendship I had ever had with either sex. We talked about sex, what we liked, what we didn't like and what, I at least, had never tried.

Most of our meetings consisted of a gin or two at the club or a local bar, followed by coffee. Coffee had become our code word for sex. Sometimes a torrid, rip our clothes off, fuck your brains out, passion filled encounter; others a more gentle, slower paced, languorous shag.

I was definitely much more in control by now, and seldom ejaculated before both of us had had at least some fun. If it did happen, I could go down on her and bring her off orally with the skills she had been so painstaking in teaching me.

Sunday October 1 1967

This night we had made it upstairs to her bedroom, slightly more tipsy than usual, and Yvonne spontaneously started to do a striptease for me. I always found it erotic watching her take her clothes off, so I sat on the edge of the bed and watched fully aware that I was sitting on the bed, the bed, where shortly we would consummate our mutual lust.

She unbuttoned her blouse provocatively, shed it, and discarded her bra. With those magnificent pendulous tits hanging free, she came over to me, bent forwards to kiss me on the forehead. I reached up for her breasts but she pulled away swiftly, denying me and wagged her finger like a disapproving teacher.

Her skirt came off next and soon she was left standing in the matching black knickers and suspender belt that I had enjoyed so much on our first encounter, complete with those sexy little tufts of dark pubic hair trying to escape from round the edges. The dark pubic hair that concealed so much, even when the inevitable happened and she discarded her panties, leaving her luxuriant bush in full view.

She turned away from me and started to lower her knickers with a suggestive wiggle of her bum. It might have been the alcohol, but for some totally inexplicable reason I slapped one of her buttocks really somewhat harder than I intended.

"Ouch! Shit that really hurt."

"Sorry, sorry. I don't know why I did that....

"I'm so sorry. Your bum is just so delicious.....

"So sexy.......

"I'm sorry. So.........."

I never did finish the sentence.

"Shut up and do it again!"

I was dumbfounded, "What?" I said.

"I said, do it again, only this time do it as if you mean it. Harder!"

This was a whole new scenario for me and I can't pretend it wasn't exciting. When I had slapped her bum it had jiggled in the most erotic way and a red palm print was already beginning to show. She put on a childish voice.

"Spank me Sir. I've been a very naughty girl.....

"I seduced a young boy of only 19....

"And I should know better.....

"Then I let him fuck me......

"And after, I sucked his cock.....

"Until he came in my mouth.....

"So I'm a very naughty girl......

"And I know you have to spank me......

"Because I deserve it."

She came over and lay across my lap. This was a totally new experience. Yvonne's delicious, slightly plump buttocks across my knees, her parted thighs giving me a peek of the voluminous curls and those magnificent tits hanging on the other side.

She looked up at me from her somewhat humiliating perch and said.

"Well go on then. I dare you."

I gave her buttocks a few tentative slaps, not wishing to provoke the same startled response my first one had produced.

"Oh that's no good, no good at all!" Said the voice over my knee. "It needs to be much harder.

I slapped a bit harder. It made a very satisfying sound as her buttocks quivered. Her legs lifted off the floor in reaction and I realised how much I was enjoying it. My erection definitely got firmer and I slapped again.

"Better! But try this." She rose from my knee and strode over to the bedside table, her buttocks aglow. She opened the drawer and produced something resembling an oversize table tennis bat. By now my mouth was agape. She presented the bat to me and lay back down across my knee resuming the childlike voice.

"I know I'm very naughty......

"And six on my bare bottom......

"Is what I truly deserve."

Still in stockings, suspenders, still with no knickers, and still bare breasted she wriggled herself back onto my rapidly swelling cock.

"I know I have to count them Sir." So I started. The paddle made a much louder, altogether more satisfying sound and her buttocks wobbled in a truly erotic fashion.

"One Sir!"

I felt her wriggle. Was she forcing her pussy down into my lap?

"Two Sir!" More erotic wriggling, more rubbing my crotch with hers.

We continued up to six, and by now her buttocks were really angry looking. She rose from my knee and started tearing at my clothes. Buttons popped as my shirt gave way to her onslaught. My trousers fared no better. When I was finally naked she threw herself on the bed.

"Fuck me now.....

"And fuck me hard.......

"Make me scream......

"And cum inside me hard and quick."

I needed no further encouragement and dived on top of her. My cock found its own way into her obviously very highly stimulated cunt, and I started the classic in and out motion with even more vigour than usual.

"Faster......

"Harder......

"Deeper......

"Oh fuck yes......"

Her arousal was so extreme that I felt almost no resistance as I stroked back and forth. I was turned on, very turned on, but somehow her obvious pleasure slowed my progress to orgasm.

"Fuck me Sir.......

"I want your cock.......

"Deep in my cunt......."

Then my excitement increased rapidly.

"Fill me with your spunk.....

"I want to feel your cock explode.....

"Dee.....Oh FUCK!"

The last sentence never did get finished as I felt her contractions gripping the length of my cock, and sending me over the edge. I totally emptied myself into her and we collapsed into a heap.

As we gradually recovered, I gave her a quizzical look.

"What?" She said.

"What? I repeated. What was that!"

"I may tell you some day.......

"When you're older.......

"Old enough to understand." She teased.

The story may continue......

If you'd like to leave comments, I'd love to read them.