Yvonne Ch. 03

Story Info
Yvonne continues to broaden my education.
1.1k words
4.57
5.2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on directly form Ch2

There were occasional Sundays when I would see Yvonne at the club and even a few when she suggested a coffee afterwards. As a boy recently relieved of the burden of virginity, I always agreed and was never disappointed as the coffee was seldom made and the bedroom frequently visited.

I am not sure what she saw in me, but I was hardly going to ask. I had not yet become an accomplished lover, but I was learning not to ejaculate on first penetration, in spite of the overwhelming desire to do so.

Our conversations had become very frank, very frank indeed, and she even hinted that I might consider masturbating on Sunday morning to slow things down a bit. A copy of Men Only was suggested as stimulating material and she even gave me a one.

The contents of the magazine was raunchy to say the least. The pin ups were gorgeous, but the sexy articles at the back were the best. I never managed to get to the end of the third one before filling my duty and my hanky.

Also the technique of continuing thrusting after my orgasm usually maintained my erection, and if it didn't she had other tricks up her sleeve as I discovered one Sunday night.

10 September 1967

No coffee, straight upstairs. We hadn't met up for a few weeks and I was somewhat over eager. Much kissing and fumbling as I revelled in undressing her, releasing those magnificent tits from their cotton prison, feeling their weight, and relishing the way the nipples stiffened when I sucked them or blew hot air over them.

She toyed with my cock, as I searched for her pleasure button that she had so carefully taught me how to find. We snogged and petted for a long while prolonging the fun, until a small droplet appeared at the eye of my cock.

I hadn't noticed this phenomenon before, but Yvonne knew exactly what to do with it. She pulled my foreskin back and delicately rubbed the clear fluid all over the sensitive tip. Exquisite!

The upshot of all this stimulation was that when she lay back, spread her knees and silently mouthed the words.

"Fuck me!"

I placed the glistening tip of my cock at her entrance and as slowly as I could manage, sank the full length into her. I started with the time honoured motion, but unfortunately I was so worked up that I came almost immediately. I knew what to do, or thought I did, so I kept on with the thrusting, but to no avail. This time it was like pushing rope: nothing! It just went soft, one useless soft cock.

It was at this point that Yvonne decided to broaden my horizons. She pushed me onto my back and started sucking my nipples. I sensed her warmth and slickness as she slid her pussy down my leg and nibbled my navel. This was very pleasant but not erotic enough to stir me into life, but she kept going lower and lower.

Taking my limp cock in one hand, she drew it into her mouth gently with suction only. I had never even heard of oral sex let alone experienced it. The sensations were as erotic as they were new. If a pussy was bliss then this was paradise, what she could do with her mouth could never be done with her cunt. She sucked and licked me back to life.

"There, that's better," she said holding a passable erection, "you like that don't you?"

There was no need for a reply.

"Shall I go on.......

"Go on sucking.....

"Sucking your cock."

Her head went down again as she set to work with tremendous suction and rapid up and down motion.

"Who's nice and stiff now?.....

"Who likes having his cock sucked?....

A repeat of the last few minutes followed.

"Would you like me to continue?.....

"To keep sucking til you cum.....

"Cum in Yvonne's nice warm mouth."

She took me out of her mouth and started licking the sensitive join between my foreskin and the head of my cock.

"You're getting close aren't you.....

"I can tell.......

"Your balls are lifting....

"You are about to cum......

"Give me your spunk....

"Cum for Yvonne, cum in her nice wet mouth."

And plunged her head down onto my cock with such force that I thought it would vanish down her throat, and sucked. As predicted, neither sex nor masturbation had prepared me for this new sensation, and I unloaded completely into her mouth.

As I recovered and my cock went limp for the second time that night she started whispering.

"Remember how I showed you how to pleasure a woman with your finger.......,

"How to find that perfect spot......

"The little button of ecstasy?......

"Well, you can also stroke it.....

"With your tongue......

"I'd like that......

"I'd like that very much."

Taking the hint, and ready to take instructions, I slid down the bed for my first ever close inspection of a vagina. She posed with her knees bent and guided my face into her luxuriant bush.

I remember being enthralled by the soft pink interior, as I parted her lips gently with my fingers in search of her pleasure button. Also that wonderful aroma of a sexually excited woman. The smell of lust. It's pussy nectar combined with semen. It is a delight that has lasted all my life, and going down on a recently fucked pussy remains one of life's greatest joys.

I started inexpertly, of course, but instructions were not slow in coming.

"Lick upwards......

"A bit higher......

"Just there......

"That's good......

"Just a little softer....

"Fucking perfect.....

"Just keep doing that.....

"Don't stop.....

"Oh fuck, that's brilliant.......

"F U C K I N G. A M A Z I N G."

On impulse I covered the whole of her sex with my mouth and sucked. I sucked hard and long before returning to the lapping with my tongue.

Suddenly the response changed. Her legs straightened. Her bum lifted off the bed, and forced her sex into my face. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it firmly into her dark curls, then let out a long low gurgle before going totally limp.

After a period of recovery and gentle cuddling she told me that mastering oral was the key to a frequent return invitation back between a girl's thighs. I don't claim to have mastered it, but the invitations kept coming, and to this day cunnilingus is still a favourite, the reaction is so stunning.

The story continues ......

If you'd like to leave comments, I'd love to read them.