Zach & Cassie: Camping

Story Info
See and be seen.
3.3k words
4.6
18.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach and Cassie: Camping

"Fuck, that's good..." Zach breathed in quiet appreciation.

He was lying mostly on his back, shoulders against a couple of big pillows. Cassie, equally naked, lay on her side, propped on her left elbow, hand to the side of her face, as her right hand slowly squeezed Zach's stiff cock.

They talked softly, small talk, this and that. It was something they did a lot. Talk and engage in foreplay. It fostered connection, talking and fucking.

They kissed, with smouldering passion.

Zach saw a thought passing over Cassie's face, her attention drifting elsewhere.

"Spit it out baby."

"That's not what you usually say?" Cassie grinned.

"Ha ha. True. You're thinking about something."

"Listen. Can you hear that?"

"No... wait... yes... what is that?"

Scarcely audible sounds drifted on the night air. Mostly covered by the relentless background roar of the surf beyond the dunes. The overlaid sounds were much closer even if so much quieter. There was a rhythm to them, not quite a squeak, more a creak, something moving repeatedly. Then, another sound, a human's noise, also repeated, on the same cadence. Muffled, a grunt, a moan, short. Over and over.

Zach and Cassie grinned at each other. "They're fucking!"

"Someone likes the thought of that." Cassie spoke with one eyebrow cocked. Her hand gripping Zach's thick shaft a little tighter.

Zach's hand slid over Cassie's smooth buttock until his fingertips were within reach. He trailed them across her pussy lips.

"Not the only one I think."

Cassie whispered in his ear, "Imagine sliding into that little hussy's tight cunt Zach."

"Imagine feeling your lips wrapped around that young stud's stiff prick Cassie," Zach retorted.

Both of them moaned into each other's mouths as they crushed lips together.

Cassie moved swiftly, mounting Zach's cock. She looked at him with hooded eyes, moving slowly, fully impaled. They both continued listening intently, changes in rhythm, occasional louder expressions of passion, low murmurs of verbal exchanges.

Cassie, bent forward over Zach much of the time, enjoying his hands on her breasts as she bobbed up and down slowly on top. Then Cassie was prompted by her intense arousal to sit up straight, her body craving Zach's cock still higher inside. With eyes closed, her own fingers tugging at her prominent nipples she bucked her hips, close to climax. Her eyes opened, able to look out through the meshed window of the camper trailer. She forced herself to focus, wanting to prolong the pre-orgasmic sensations. The neighbouring trailer tent was just there, only three or four metres away. Moonlight bathed the campsite, the silvery light was emanating from behind Cassie's viewpoint, giving her a clear, monochrome picture.

Zach loved watching his Cassie riding him. He was half drunk with his own desire, fed by watching her fucking herself on his pole and the sounds of their neighbours seemingly doing something similar. Suddenly Cassie's lust laden eyes opened wider and one hand went to her mouth as her jaw fell. She let out a long moan.

"What is it baby?" Zach whispered.

"I can see them Zach. I can see them fucking. Yes, he's doing her from behind, I can see it... Oh fuck..." Cassie's body fell into uncontrolled spasms. She propped herself up with one shaking arm, her hand gripping painfully at Zach's chest. Her thighs clenched and released. Zach could feel her cunt clutching wildly.

"That good hey?"

"Oh Zach, yes. Her bum, so beautiful... and his cock... his hips... oh fuuuuck..." Cassie dissolved into another orgasm, falling forward onto Zach, biting at his shoulder to stop herself screaming.

"On your knees Cassie.... Now, my slutty voyeur! I want to see..." Zach pushed her off, ignoring her muted complaints.

He manhandled her into position, facing the half-opened window. He reached forward over her heated body to unzip the inside canvas flap some more. It took a while for his eyes to see past the two sets of mozzie meshing, his and theirs. He picked out movements.

And then, there she was, facing him, naked. Pale skin in the silver light, parts at least, moving in and out of deep shade.

"Oh Cassie... wow..."

Her response was simply a grunt and a long exhale of breath as Zach thrust himself full-length into her wet heat. He took a grip of her mane of curly hair, pulling her head back and up.

He growled into her ear, "Look at that minx riding him."

"Oh god... fuck that's hot..."

They watched the younger woman, bouncing forcefully up and down on her man. Zach could just about see down to her waist and the point of union, Cassie only barely below her breasts. Breasts that were full, firm, pale. Moving erotically with her vigorous ride. Her puffy areolae and taut nipples pointing up and out.

Zach started to match her pace with his thrusts. It was obvious the woman was close to orgasm and Zach bent forward to speak to Cassie again, "Come when she does lover... watch her, wait for her..."

They could hear the woman more clearly now, a clear grunt expelled each time she bottomed out on the spear beneath her. Then hands appeared, gripping her waist, her bouncing eased and yet her tits still moved wildly.

"He's fucking up into her baby." Zach announced unnecessarily.

"I'm coming, oh god, I'm coming..." the words clear, if faint.

Zach thrust as hard as he could into Cassie's cunt. Gripping her hips and ploughing into her, "Come my lass, come with her."

Cassie did. Exploding, wetness gushing back over Zach's balls and thighs, head slumping as expletives and meaningless babble emanated from her mouth.

Zach was just behind and, seeing the woman across the way slump forward and out of view, fancied her bloke had joined the party.

"Wonder if they heard us?" Zach mused as he absent-mindedly kissed and licked at Cassie's salty skin, softly stroking her pussy lips.

"Wonder if she saw us?" she responded.

"Hope so."

"Hmm. Me too."

"I'll find a way to find out in the morning." Cassie stated.

"I don't doubt it." Zach replied

--------------------------

The morning dawned bright and warm, again. Zach and Cassie were up early, a walk on the beach followed by coffee and something to eat. As the coffee machine gurgled, a tousled Amy emerged from inside the neighbouring tent, pottered about for a bit before heading off towards the shower block clutching a towel and a bag of stuff.

"I'll be back soon," Cassie announced, grabbing her wash bag and following Amy up the path.

Zach smiled at her back.

Rob, next door, appeared soon afterwards. Zach acknowledged him with a simple raised hand and received something similar in response.

He and Cassie had been at the site for a week already, Rob and Amy had arrived only two nights before. They'd said 'G'day' and swapped names and given some assistance in helping the newcomers set up camp.

Zach and Cassie were in their late 40s, children grown and, largely, off into the world. Amy and Rob appeared to be about 30ish, no children as yet. They had the easy confidence of a working couple, keeping themselves fit and healthy, unburdened with the daily pressure of parenthood.

Zach stood, enjoying the feel of the morning sun slanting in under the canvas awning onto his bare torso. Not exactly the body of Adonis, just fit enough, slim enough. And old enough not to care too much.

Cassie's voice cut through his musings just as her arms slipped around his waist from behind, "So, do you want the gossip?"

Zach simply raised his head up and back as Cassie's hand roamed up and over his chest and the other slipped inside his shorts.

"Of course baby."

"Well, turns out she didn't see us."

"Ok. And..?"

"She knows we saw her."

"Because you told her... of course." Zach rolled his eyes humorously at Cassie. "Bet she was embarrassed about that!"

"It was great," Cassie exclaimed, "she was mortified. Mind you, I could tell she was a bit excited about it too. And" pausing for effect, "she admitted she heard us!"

"I reckon there's more."

"Well yes, course there is." Cassie was clearly very pleased with herself. "I have a plan."

"Well maybe your first plan could be to do something about this," Zach put his hand over the one Cassie had inside his shorts, now clutching his hard-on.

"Do I ever disappoint?" Cassie asked rhetorically, before dragging Zach a little into the dark doorway of the tent, dropping to her knees and swallowing his erection as deep as she could. A short while later, with his spunk coating the inside of her mouth, she pressed her face against his swollen, wet cock and rubbed herself until she cried out his name in her own surrender.

"Happy to have Amy and Rob over this evening for a drink and a game of cards?" were Cassie's first words as she stood.

"Just cards?" Zach asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Who knows?" Cassie retorted.

"Hmm."

---------------------------

"You two want to share another bottle?" Cassie called out as she opened the small fridge.

Rob and Amy, glanced at each other, "Sure, thanks," he replied.

They'd started with a round of beers shortly before sunset, accompanied by some nibblies. Then moved to wine and an array of cheeses and cured meats. Conversation had started with the usual background information, jobs, home, places travelled to, and seemed to flow easily. The booze didn't hurt of course. And a friendly card game with a bit of competitive edge played a helping hand, so to speak.

Some hours later, all four were nicely lubricated and in a state of happy ease.

"Hey honey, if you're getting up at dawn to go fishing, we'd better be going to bed," Amy smiled at her partner.

They helped gather the empties and glasses and plates.

"Just leave those on that table, they'll wait to the morning," Cassie told them.

"Thank you, that was really fun." Amy gave Cassie a hug.

"Our pleasure, right Zach?"

"Absolutely. See you soon."

Cassie, added softly, such that Zach couldn't be quite sure he'd heard right, "Really soon."

In the low light, he also couldn't be entirely sure that he saw Amy's face blush.

When he climbed up onto the bed inside the trailer tent, Zach quizzed Cassie, "What was that all about?"

"Remember last night? Well, I think Amy would like a repeat... and see us too." Cassie grinned as she pulled Zach into a naked embrace.

"You're such a naughty lass! Bet it wasn't her idea."

Cassie had found Zach's swelling cock and gripped it firmly, "Don't tell me you're complaining big boy."

"God no..."

_______________________

"I said we'd go first, kick things off. Seeing as it was our idea." Cassie murmured.

Zach had half a mind to make a pointed remark querying her use of 'our'. Any such thought was quelled on watching Cassie take a hold of the bottom edge of her camisole singlet, arms crossed in front of her, and then raise them, lifting the garment slowly but surely up and over her head. It didn't matter how many times he'd seen her do it, the revelation of her breasts, complete with their perfectly circular, dark areolae and thick nipples always captivated him. In the current circumstances, Cassie astride his thighs, illuminated by a soft glow from a reading light, knowing that they were being watched, well...

She leant in to him, one palm placed against his chest, the other to the side of his face. A soft, lingering, searing kiss. As their tongues lazily played, Cassie reached down between their bodies and grasped Zach's erection.

"How often should we look over, baby?" Zach's question betrayed a slice of nervousness.

"As often as you like lover. As long as you don't forget I'm here that is." Cassie's amused smile made light of her jibe.

She shuffled down Zach's legs and with smooth grace, took him deep into her mouth.

"Oh fuck! Cassie... so good." Zach let his eyes close with the rush of sensations. On opening them, he looked sideways, could see Amy also gently lit up, Rob just behind her. His hand was thrust down between her widespread thighs, hers toyed with the weight and curves of her breasts.

"They're watching you my beautiful little cocksucker."

Cassie pulled off the top of Zach's taut knob. She admired the strings of her saliva that looped between the smooth crown and her lips, touched them with her fingertips, used the slippery fluid to glide those tips over and around the engorged dome with its flared slit.

"I bet she'd like to taste you too."

And Cassie pressed her pouted lips against that dome, slowly, ever so slowly pushed them down, over the ridge, the stiff shaft, down, down. When her nose pressed against Zach's belly he could feel the choke catch in Cassie's throat. His hand laced into her hair, palm pressed to her head, encouraging her to stay there, throat impaled with his thick spear.

Again he glanced over, Amy was manoeuvring herself over Rob's outstretched legs, clutching his prick, guiding it to the juncture of her spread thighs. As he looked at her, Zach flexed his hips, nudging his cock just a little higher into Cassie's throat. Amy sank down and her drawn-out groan travelled across the divide.

Zach let Cassie's head up, delighting in her choking, coughing, spluttering. She clutched tightly to his rod as she recovered, panting.

Zach nodded his head to the side and Cassie looked over. Her hand starting a wanking motion in sympathy with the sight of Amy rising and falling on Rob's long, thin rod.

Leaning into Zach again, Cassie whispered, "I'd love to see you fucking her."

Zach pulled her bodily forward and aimed his own cock at her drooling cunt. He grabbed Cassie's waist and forcibly pushed her down whilst bucking up into her.

"Oh Zach! Yessss." Cassie was loud, very loud.

As she recovered from that first, long climax, Cassie whispered into Zach's ear, "When you fuck me, in a minute, use her name."

Zach looked into her eyes, hesitation screaming to be heard.

She continued, "It'll be so fucking hot. She'll love it."

"This is part of your scheme isn't it."

"Maybe." Cassie grinned.

His arousal surging and taking over any doubt, Zach grabbed his lover and rolled her onto her back. His hands grabbed her calves, spreading her legs wide and pushing them high. Cassie's sex was more than ready for him, his cock more than hard enough. He began a slow, powerful thrusting, face snarling with lust.

For many minutes they fucked, the only sounds those of two bodies coupling, wet, smacking exertion. Eventually Zach became aware of similar noises from the stage to his right. Glancing over, he could see Rob doing Amy from behind. He seemed to be totally absorbed in the moment. "Probably controlling himself," thought Zach.

Then his eyes slid along Amy's dipped back, to her straight, almost black hair glinting in the low light, to her face. She was staring straight at him.

Amy's mouth was moving, "Fuck, fuck, fuck... yes, god yes. Don't stop, don't stop, fuck..."

Zach was spurred on, driving harder, faster into Cassie's cunt.

"Ungh, ugh... She's... uh... imagining it's... ohh... you baby," Cassie's voice cut through, panting out her thoughts. She too was watching Amy and Rob.

"Well then Amy, take this," and Zach battered into Cassie's cunt viciously, "and this!"

"Yes, yes.... Fuck yes. Harder, harder... Zach! Fuck meee..." Amy's eyes rolled back and closed before her body collapsed forward in uncontrolled spasms, Rob's hands holding her hips back onto him.

Cassie's eyes locked on Zach's, "I'm going to come baby. Now, don't stop lover... ughhhhh, coming, coming... oh fuuuuck. Come in me... Rob."

"Oh god, Amy you slutty bitch, I'm fucking coming.... Yes, yes, yes." Zach collapsed onto Cassie, face in her neck, holding, panting.

Somewhere he heard a growl, "Cassie..."

---------------------------------

Minutes passed. Zach kissed Cassie's damp skin, felt her hands on his head, his face. Her lips and his meeting, kissing, softly, lovingly, with rising passion and force. Then separating, both breathing hard.

"You ok?" Cassie whispered.

"I think so. You?" Zach replied.

"Yes baby. I love you. Thank you."

"I love you too. What for?"

"For indulging my games."

"I came as hard as you, remember." Zach grinned.

"True."

"Do you really want to see me with Amy?"

Cassie paused, flinched a little, "Yes, I think I do. It's not her, more just wanting to see what you look like. Fucking a woman. You know... from a different angle."

"Hmm," Zach replied slowly, "I'd only agree if you go with him. And so we can see each other."

-------------------------

Two nights later Rob and Amy had asked Cassie and Zach over to their camper for another evening of more drinks, food, cards.

Later, much later, they parted. Cassie headed off with Amy to the toilet block.

"Wait for me in bed baby," she told Zach just before.

Cloud cover made for a dark night. With no light on and a fair soaking of alcohol, Zach quickly began drifting into sleep.

In his drowsy state, he felt and heard Cassie shedding her clothes and getting into bed.

"Hey baby," he murmured.

There was no response from the darkness. Just hands on his naked body uncovered in the summer heat. Hands that found and then grasped his swelling prick. A sense of something different entered Zach's muddled mind. A mind that was more than happy to feel a wet cunt swallow his cock.

"Oh god, that's big." Loud, gasped words.

Zach's eyes opened wide. "Amy!"

"Shhh. Don't worry."

Zach could feel her reaching forward and side to side as if looking for something. Her body bending and tugging thrillingly on his tumescent erection.

"Zach, where's the light switch?" Amy eventually asked.

"Here." Zach flicked the switch just to his side.

It took an age for him to take in the sight that suddenly joined his other senses. All the while Amy kept moving, slowly rocking her pelvis on top of him.

"Look," she eventually whispered, nodding her head to the right.

Zach's gaze followed her prompt and saw through the mesh, similarly to a couple of nights before. There, in a soft glow, was Cassie. Those familiar curves enticing, mane of tumbling, deep red curls moving as she too rode, impaled on a cock, Rob's cock.

Amy grabbed his attention back by leaning forward, hands spread wide on his chest, and using her arms to bounce up and down with increasing vigour. Zach fought the sudden urge to climax. He reached up to cup Amy's teardrop breasts, rubbing his thumbs across her swollen nubs.

"Pinch them! Hard... harder..." Amy demanded.

Zach complied. Looking across he saw Cassie staring at him, a half smile on her face, grabbing at her own tits as Rob thrust up into her. The he watched as her face crumpled into the agonising pleasure of orgasm, he could see her fighting to maintain eye contact with him.

"Zach." He saw her mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, YES!" Amy's announcement was clear.

Zach felt her wetness spread over his balls and thighs. Felt Amy still, then lean forward, kiss his cheek and whisper, "So fucking good."

With that she climbed off him and the bed. She quickly threw on an over-sized t-shirt and slipped out.

Moments later Cassie arrived, flung off her own wrap and climbed into bed with Zach.

"Fuck me, claim me back, please," she said.

Zach rolled over her, flipped off the light and entered her with ease. They made love, slowly, intensely, for an apparent age. They could just about make out each other's faces. The world excluded.

"I think I prefer to watch you fuck a woman from this perspective."

"Oh god yes, Cassie..." Zach's release finally rippled powerfully through him. "And what a woman."