Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and moved upwards and her clit and my cockhead were joined in a sexual dance. She spread her thighs wider and now squashed my cock with her pussy. Short hard strokes with her pussy built me towards my cumming. I felt the vestibule of her vagina begin to pulse as a torrent of hot female cum drowned my cock. She reached up and pulled my hair and the pain pushed me over the edge and I sprayed hot cum on my abs.

Morgan shifted and took my cockhead right against the opening to her vagina and I bathed that oven with several more cum shots. Morgan was now chanting in a language I did not understand as a cacophony of croaking birds could be heard outside. Her pussy pulsed on my cockhead surrounding it in hot pussy honey as she coaxed a few more strong pulses of cum out my cockhead.

Morgan released my hair and let out a long hissing breath and looked upon me with a broad smile and twinkling eyes. She moved back some and started to lick up my thick cum off my chest. She moaned as she drank each glob. She licked my chest clean then leaned down and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue and I found that pleasing.

She smiled broadly at me as she started kissing down my body. She arrived at my dickhead capping my eight inches of thick cock. She kissed my fat cockhead then took it into her warm mouth. Her lips easily slid down my cock until her nose touched my abdomen. Her lips tightened around my cock and she pulled up sucking my cock shaft clean of my cum and her pussy. She spent some time licking my balls like a cat even softly sucking my large balls into her mouth one egg at a time.

Morgan then kissed my cock head and slid off the bed. I watched her naked ass walk into the small kitchen area and listened as she rummaged in the drawers. She walked back into the room and I memorized her bouncing tits and the sway of her hips. Her dark down hid what I knew were her bright pink pussy lips. She crawled up on the bed and perched on her hands and knees and dropped her tits onto the bed. Her full ass was raised high as she wiggled back and forth in front of me.

Her arm reach back and her hand held the flap-jack flipper. "Discipline me Zachary. I'm gonna be a naughty woman and give you my ass for your long fat cock. I want you to fuck my ass hard and deep but first you must spank me until I have no more resolve. Turn my ass red as a sign of your domination my chieftain," and she dropped the flipper.

I picked it up and moved sideways to her ass. Using my tennis swing I swung hard and landed the flipper on her ass cheek. Morgan screamed but then said, "More." I swung hard again and turned her other ass cheek red. She screamed again but lifted her ass again. I looked at the first swat and I could see the small circle pattern from the flipper leaving white marks throughout the red rectangle.

I swung six more times not easing up on the discipline on her ass. Morgan had the covers pulled tight into her fists. "You have not broken me yet chieftain. Show me your dominance or my ass is not yours!" she moaned.

I was young and not educated to the bizarre and fetish aspects of sexual activity. I was really concerned of inflicting pain on a woman. It was just not in me. "Zachery, dig deep within yourself and find the hidden area that will allow you to dominate me. My ass is hungry for your cock and your hot cum. Continue your punishment of me or I shall leave here!" she growled at me looking back over her shoulder.

I swung the flipper ten more times landing on the back of her thighs and her swollen pussy lips. When I stopped I was breathing heavily. I could see Morgan's thighs glistening from the pussy juice dripping out. I took a deep breath then gathered her long black hair into a tail and I pulled back hard. She moaned loudly but had to rise to her knees to ease the pain. I kept pulling until she was looking at the ceiling.

Her breast hung full on her chest with her nipples hard. I pulled her hair harder until see had to arch her back. Her thighs were spread and her tummy was taunt and now her nipples pointed to the ceiling. With just the whoosh of the flap-jack flipper as a sound I struck her breast on her dark aureole and hard nipple.

Morgan screamed and a fountain of woman cum arched out from between her pussy lips and sprayed the wall of the cabin next to the bed. She tried to move but I held her tight by her hair. I struck her other breast directly on her other dark aureole and hard nipple and another arc of cum sprayed out of her pussy and wet the wall. I had yet in my young malehood ever seen such a site. With several quick swats I turned her tummy red ending with several smacks directly on her pussy lips. I stood by as Morgan screamed as woman cum sprayed and flowed out of her pussy.

Even though I had hold of her long black hair Morgan spun and fell to the bed on her belly. She moaned and shook in obvious orgasmic aftershocks. I went to the other side of the bed and landed several whacks on her trembling ass cheeks and backs of her thighs. I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass back up. Her labium was bright red - red like a baboon's ass. I kept hefting her hips backwards until her ass was hanging over the edge of the bed.

I ran my cockhead through her dripping pussy gathering the white cum froth then positioned my cock to the entrance of her vagina. In one shove I was buried deep down her cunt. Morgan raised her head off the bed and yelled what I had to think were curses in her ancient language. I pounded her cunt hard and deep for several minutes with her cunt spraying my chest and abs each time I pulled out.

On the last time I pulled out of her tight hot cunt my cock was covered in her thick cum froth. Her cunt had been pulsing on my cock and now I could see her anus winking at me as her entire nether area experienced aftershocks. I placed my cockhead against her dark star and pushed forward. Morgan moaned and pushed back and my fat apricot sized cockhead breached her anal ring and was sucked into her ass.

"Yes my chieftain, fuck my ass. Show me the depth of your domination. Pound my bowels deep and hard and give me the last of your man cum. Use my most intimate hole for your own pleasure. Prove to me you are worthy of my defense, my protection, my guardianship, my blessing! Fuck me Zachery, Fuck my ass my chieftain!" Morgan ended screaming out the last part.

I pushed forward and Morgan pushed back until my heavy full balls slapped her pussy. I pulled back to my cockhead then rammed my cock back in balls deep. Morgan moaned and pulsed her ass on my long cock. For several minutes we fucked each other. Morgan would push her ass backwards as I thrust my cock forward. The cabin was filled with the sound of flesh striking flesh and the moans of pleasure.

I was getting close to cumming when I felt finger nails scraping my ball sack. Morgan had reached back and was rubbing her clit and her pussy. Her thrusts were massaging my balls stirring my cum. She grabbed my balls and squeezed driving me over the edge. I pulled her hips tight against me and my cum rose painfully up my cockshaft and exploded out my cockhead. My cockhead pulsed over and over; eight, nine, ten globs of cum painted the depths of her bowels.

I screamed and pulled Morgan's hair and I slapped her ass and back over and over. Her ass was gripping my long cock as it pulsed over and over. Each time her ass pulsed my thighs were sprayed with her hot juices. Her thighs began to tremble and gave out and she slid forward onto her belly and tits. My cock slid out and I saw the huge "O" I had made to her anal ring. It quivered but did not close.

I climbed up on the backs of her thighs and slid my hard cock back into her ass. My cum deposit coated my cock as her ass hugged me with its warmth. I pulled my cock out and stroked two more globs of cum across her back. I slid back into her ass and rolled us over as spoons. I reached over and gripped one full firm tit and gave it a hard squeeze.

Morgan moaned and as I dipped towards the sleep of the fully fucked I heard her whisper, "Well done my chieftain, well done."

When I awoke Morgan was gone but the smell and wetness of sex still lingered. I looked at my watch and it was still the first hours of morning. Time had not passed. If this had all been a dream where did this smell and the soaking wet sheets come from. I realized I could not leave the sheets in the cabin so I stripped the bed and carried them to the lake. Naked I walked into the lake where this all began and I gave the sheets and myself a good rinse. I wrung out the sheets and carried them back to the cabin and found a spot to hang them up.

I dressed and closed down the cabin. I packed my saddle bags and started up my restored Brough Superior Motorcycle from their last production run in 1940. It's one of the last SS80's to leave the factory. She's considered the "Rolls-Royce of Motorcycles". On an open road she will get to the 80mph top speed from hence the model is named. I don't do top speed often and treat my baby well. Dad bought it and we restored it and we rode it many times before his death. He left it to me in his will. I started back for home and my two 'wives'.

The 'Bonnie' was running great thundering between my strong thighs. 'I was runnin' down the road tryin' to loosen my load. I've got several women on my mind! Two that wanna be mine, two want me to bone them, one says she's a friend of mine'. My new skills really had complicated my life.

"Come to me Zachery, come to me. Turn right at the dirt road up ahead. Come to me Zachery!" a voice filled my mind.

Half a mile up the highway I saw the dirt road turnoff. I downshifted and came to a stop. "Come to me Zachery," was still in my mind. I turned in and drove for some time. The old road was in good shape and became tree lined. I crested a slight rise and in the distance saw a cottage bordered by an old growth forest. I road for a bit more and stopped in a clearing by the front porch and shut off the bike. The cottage was constructed of logs and timbers. Its door was painted purple and many herbs hung on the porch. I looked closely and there was a pentagram carved into the door.

I heard a little laugh and a red hair toddler was running in and out of sheets as her mother was trying to hang up the wash. I said her mother because the woman had long red hair down to her waist blowing in the strong breeze. She had a sun dress on that became transparent from the sunshine behind her as she moved within the clothes lines. Her long legs led up to a full ass and the sun highlighted the inverted 'U' where her thighs met. When she turned sideways she displayed large but firm breasts. She was a young man's fantasy.

She finished her task and turned towards me with a huge bright smile. She shocked me as she started unbuttoning her dress at the collar. I few buttons down and her cleavage was revealed. As she did the rest of her buttons a firm large breast peaked out left and right. In the center of each pale breast was a dark silver dollar sized aureole with a dark maroon finger tip sized nipple. I could not read them but her breasts were adorned with tattoos.

She pulled her dress off her shoulders and when it dropped to her bare feet she put it into the clothes basket and stood with her thighs parted. She brushed her long hair behind her and her firm high breasts rose and fell on her chest. Her eyes looked down and I followed her gaze down her body and settled on her red haired labia. Her nether hairs sparkled from I would have to guess her honey emanating from her womanhood.

She gathered up her daughter and walked naked across the yard and up the porch. I watched her long red hair blowing behind her and her firm ass cheeks shifting side to side. She stopped at the threshold and asked me if I was coming. Being a horny young man I thought, "Not yet!"

She laughed and said, "You're very naughty Zackery! Come inside and I'll feed you lunch then we will begin why you were summoned here. My name is Leanne and I am a priestess of the Raven Moon Coven. The meaning of my name is 'dweller by the wood'."

I set my bike and walked up the porch and entered the cottage. Leanne was sitting naked at the table breastfeeding her daughter. She smiled at me and pointed to a seat that had me facing her. I watched her daughter feed at one breast while the other nipple dripped her white milk. Leanne chanted softly as her daughter drank her fill from just one breast. She stood and carried the small girl into a back room and when she returned said that Lilith would sleep for several hours.

She made me stand and started to undress me. "Leanne, I..what..should I," I started to say. She put her finger against my lips and "Shushed" me. Soon all my clothes, shoes and socks lay on the kitchen floor and my hard cock stuck straight out. "That's a lovely nice full long cock you have there Zachery. I'm gonna make use of it for the next two hours and you are gonna bred me and leave a daughter in my womb. Now feed from me. You will need your strength."

She pushed me down on the kitchen seat and sat on my lap. She pushed forward and trapped the underside of my long fat cock against my abs and her warm wet pussy lips. She put her hand behind my head and led my lips onto the breast not used by her daughter. Her finger tip sized nipple lay on my tongue so I closed my lips circling her dark aureole and started sucking.

The sweetest milk I had ever tasted flowed across my tongue and down my throat. It had the hint of honey with an undertone of flowers and herbs. My tongue could feel the bumpy Montgomery glands surrounding her nipple and radiating out across her aureole. I drank from her breast like a starving man. I pulled more and more of her breast into my mouth and she started moaning and moving her pussy lips up and down the length of my eight inch cock.

I had drained that breast of the last of her milk and started playing with the other one. I took a handful of firm large breast and started massaging her warm orb. My thumbs caressed across her leaking nipples and I circled her aureoles with the milk then licked them clean. I let out a moan as Leanne circled my cockhead with her own warm pussy juices.

She lifted up and my cockhead ran through her wet warm pussy lips. She gripped me by placing her fingers around the base of my cock. Her fingers didn't meet but she had a firm grip and pushed my cockhead into the opening of her vagina. Leanne slowly slid my cock up into her pussy as she brought her ass to my lap. I looked between us and saw I wasn't all up inside her when my cockhead tapped the top of her pussy. She moaned and moved her ass back and forth on my lap caressing my cock against the tight wet walls of her pussy.

"Carry me to my bed my chieftain and make love to me long and deep. Claim me as your bounty, as your price, as your pleasure. I give you all of me to do with as you wish once you breed me," she whispered against my ear as she kissed and bit my neck.

I stood and Leanne wrapped her legs tight around my waist. I took her firm ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her hard against my cock. She moaned loudly as my cock filled her pussy and she used her legs to pull us tighter.

When we got beside her bed she told me to turn and lower her to the bed. Her back touched her sheets and I pulled her ass to the edge. Still filling her pussy with my long fat cock I stood beside the bed and pushed her legs up and folded them back. Her pussy lips spread wider and my heavy balls caressed her ass cheeks.

I pulled my cock back to my cockhead and slowly pushed back down into her until I tapped the back of her pussy. Leanne moaned and pulled me down for a deep kiss. Her large breasts pressed against my chest and filled out to the sides. Her large nipples were so firm I felt them poke into me. I took up a slow cadence sliding my cock back and slowly sliding it back in deep. I rode her firm large breasts back and forth. Leanne pushed me backwards until I was standing besides the bed with my wet cock shining as it pointed to her dripping womanhood. She was breathing heavily pointing her dripping pussy and firm full ass towards me.

"Fuck me hard and deep Zachery. Fuck me until your cock swells and you drown my womb with your hot thick man cum. Give me all your baby cum so it can find my ripe egg. Breed me chieftain! Do not hold back. I must be used, I must be broken open. I must experience pain along with the pleasure. The ritual requires it to protect the un-impregnated egg and the daughter to be born. Now drive your cock deep into me until I scream your name. Do not stop until you have emptied your strength into me."

I increased the speed of my withdrawal and thrusting and kept it up for several minutes. Her pussy was tight and gripped my cock all along its length. I looked between us where the male and female was joined together and a white froth was coating her pussy lips. My cock slid back and forth easily from the warm thick lube of her pussy juices.

"I said fuck me my chieftain. I am not your woman. I am a wife you claimed after conquest and you've made me your slut. Your clan is watching you destroy the pure wife I was. Rut me, fuck me, have no concern of my pain only your pleasure. Break me, claim me, breed me!" Leanne demanded of me.

I lifted her ass in my hands opening up her pussy to my assault. My first powerful thrust knocked my fat cockhead against her cervix and she moaned loudly. I gave her no quarter to recover as my cockhead pounded the depths of her cunt over and over and over again. Hot pussy juices sprayed out of her swollen pussy lips each time I pulled out. The doorway of her vagina was a blood filled "O" that took my cockhead painfully as I spread her wide open.

"Fuck me Zachery, fuck me!" she moaned over and over as I damaged her pussy. She took my fat long cock to her full depths even lifting herself to meet my powerful thrusts. Her pussy walls gripped me tightly as her face turned bright red and her mouth opened in a silent scream. My balls tightened up against me and my cock began to pulse.

I plowed her depths as my cock ejaculated seven, eight, nine pulses of cum deep against her cervix. "Zacheeerrryyy! Zacheeerrryyy! Zacheeerrryyy!" Leanne finally screamed as she kicked out her legs and circled me tightly.

"I can feel your strength entering my womb my chieftain. Your cum will find my ripe egg and you will bread me a powerful daughter. I claim all your man-cum as I have fulfilled the ritual," she moaned then began to chant in a language I did not understand.

I went to pull out and realized my cock was held tightly inside Leanne. "We are knotted together Zachery, you and I in this breeding ritual. You will stay inside me until you have given me all your strength. Lay upon my breasts and rest as your cum seeks my egg. You may feed from me if you wish," she said as she tenderly pulled me down on her sweaty breasts.

I licked between her breasts tasting the salt from her sweat. I pulled back a little and took her left breast nipple between my lips and drank of her sweet milk once more. I did the same to her other breast and felt my strength returning. My cock felt thick and hard still in her pussy and it pulsed a few times perhaps seeding her womb with the last of my cum.

I don't know for how long I lay upon Leanne but she didn't seem to mind my weight. I suddenly felt her pussy release my cock of her tightness but I did not withdraw from her warm oven. She took my cheeks in her warm hands and brought my lips to hers. We kissed like lovers for some time breathing in and sharing each other's lifeforce.

"Come up here and sit upon me Zachery. I have the first gift of thankfulness to give you," she said with much tenderness.

It was a little awkward at first but she directed I sit in such a way as my long wet cock lay between her full breasts. They were softer now being empty of her milk. She reached behind her and raised her head on several pillows. She was looking at my cockhead and it was then that I saw she had one green and one blue eye. I could see the pentagram between the valley of her breasts. The left breast was tattooed with runes and a raven clutching its talons into her breast leaving bright red droplets of blood to leak towards her aureole.