Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seek your pleasure between these motherly breasts Zachery. Feel their warmth against your man cock. Feel the warmth and wetness of my mouth as your cock fills me there. Force your long fat cock down my throat as you continue the punishment of this slut. I am your slut as were others like me claimed by your long line of powerful chieftains throughout history. We witches have been linked by blood oath to your clan and you have been chosen to be their heir. You have bred me today with the promised daughter that I will raise and teach the ancient ways. Many of us will call upon you to fulfill your oath to breed us daughters. For now enjoy your pleasure and paint my throat with your thick white cum," Leanne intoned as her lips encircled my fat cockhead.

She pulled my ass forward and my cock slid across her tongue and tapped the opening of her throat. Her nipples began to leak some milk providing some lubrication to ease my sliding cock. Leanne worked half of my cock in and out of her mouth licking around my cock helmet and the sensitive knot under my cock.

She reached her arm behind me then I felt her warm moist fingertips stroking across my anus and caressing my balls heavy with more cum. My cock enjoyed the pleasure of sliding between her breasts and entering her warm wet mouth. Her lips tightened on my cockshaft as I slowly pulled back. Leanne started rocking me back and forth and I was soon fucking her face. She moaned with pleasure as she was used by me.

Leanne continued to seek her moistness from her pussy to coat my balls and penetrate my anus with her finger. My balls tightened and I moaned, "I'm cumming Leanne, I'm cumming," but she just continued her sucking on my cock.

I felt the first pulse along my cockshaft as my first glob of cum painted her tongue. Leanne shocked me by shoving her finger deep up my ass and rubbing my walnut inside. I shifted and lost my balance and she pulled me forward driving my eight inches of fat cock into her mouth and my cockhead down her throat. Her nose huffed against my pubic hair as I filled her throat with fat globs of cum. As she swallowed her throat gripped and stroked my cock pulling more cum from my balls.

She pushed me back but kept my cockhead trapped by her tight lips as I deposited more cum along her tongue. She kept sucking my cockhead until I had no more. My cock knot became too sensitive and I grabbed her nostrils closed. She had to open her mouth to breath and I pulled my cock out. She gripped the base of my cock and slid her hand along my cock shaft and one more cum glob dropped onto her tongue.

She pushed two fingers into her mouth then showed me they were covered with my white cum. She moaned and opened her mouth and lifted her tongue and showed the reservoir filled with my cum. She grabbed my hand and placed it around her throat so I could feel her swallowing my cum.

When that was done she put her fingers back in her mouth and cleaned them off. Her arm went behind me and her hand returned with fingers coated with my cum and her pussy honey. She sucked those fingers clean and returned to the source several times. The last time she placed her fingers on her lips and pulled me down for kiss. By then the taste was mostly her sweet pussy honey but I would not have been freaked out to have tasted my own cum.

We shifted around and she laid her flaming red hair across my sweaty torso. She used her hair to wipe me down then kissed all over my torso and neck then settled down and we took a spent lover's nap.

I awoke to her licking and sucking my once again rock hard cock. She slid off the bed and held onto my cock as she coaxed me to stand. She walked my cock back into the kitchen. She laid her breasts down on the table and spread her legs wide. She dipped two fingers into the warm butter dish and reached back and coated her anus. She lubed her darkstar even pushing her fingertips through her anal ring to get some butter inside there.

"I can feel that your daughter as begun her growth in my womb. I have no need for more of your man-cum to bathe my womb. So I ask, no beg that you finalized my submission as your slut by fucking my ass, fucking it hard and deep. I want to grunt when you mash my pussy and tits against the oak table when you fill my ass deep with cock. Ride my ass my chieftain and degrade my body for your own pleasure. Now fill my ass with your fat long cock and do not give up until you cum deep inside me no matter how loud I scream," she begged.

Leanne reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. From the light coming through her kitchen window I could see her anus winking at me. Her thick pussy juice was running out from her wet red hair coated pussy and down her thighs. I took my fat hard cock in my hand and ran it through her pussy lips gathering her warm honey.

I decided on a detour and pushed my cock into her pussy with one thrust. Leanne screamed in protest as her pussy was pushed aside to take my fat cock. I reached under her hips and gripped her large clit for the first time. I rubbed it hard as I pounded her cunt against the table. I jack-hammered her pussy with eight inches of fat cock as I squeezed and twisted her clit. From this back angle I was running my cock across her g-spot and hot wet pussy juice was spraying out against my balls.

I felt Leanne's pussy grip me hard and her lower body began to quiver. "I'm cumming Zachery, I'm fucking cumming. I'm pissing my cum all over you and the damn kitchen floor. You fucking naughty boy. I'm cumming!" she yelled so loudly I was concerned she'd wake the baby.

I wasn't all that concerned as I pulled out of her pussy and placed my wet cockhead against her anus. I grabbed her long red hair and pulled back hard as I sunk my fat cock into her ass. She screamed as my cockhead breached her ass and shook back against me as my cock sunk deep into her ass. My thighs and the floor got a soaking spray of hot woman cum.

Leanne was cursing I guess as ancient words were yelled into the kitchen. I pulled back to my cockhead and the butter and pussy honey made it easy to pound down deep into her ass over and over. I still had hold of her hair and I gave it a hard tug each time I went balls deep down her ass. I felt fingertips against my balls as I realized Leanne was rubbing her fat clit.

Her ass gripped my cock tightly and her body shook through a strong climax. I held my control and kept my cock deep in her ass as she rose and fell through her powerful orgasm and aftershocks. I gave her no let up and pounded her ass hard and deep as she gave herself several more orgasms.

Sweat was running down her back and between her ass checks. My sweat was running down my chest and wetting her ass and my balls. Although her anal ring had loosened to allow entry of my cock, her ass chute was tight on my cock rubbing all the right spots. I felt my cum start its journey from deep in my gonads rising painfully up my cockshaft but still I held back its release.

I grabbed a tight handful of Leanne's red hair as I pulled my cock out of her ass. I pulled her off the table by her hair and positioned her to kneel in front of me. With my other hand I aimed and stroked my cock. Fat globs of white cum jettisoned out of my cockhead and splattered across Leanne's face. The seven, eight, nine globs of cum painted her forehead, her cheeks, her lips then her tongue as she opened her mouth. More plastered her tits and dripped across her fat nipples. When my cock was done with its hard ejaculations Leanne took my cockhead in her warm mouth and sucked the rest of my cum out onto her tongue.

I fell backwards onto a kitchen chair and watched as Leanne scraped the cum off her forehead with her fingers and sucked them clean. She returned to her cheeks and pushed the cum blobs into her mouth and swallowed. She lifted one large breast and found that cum with her tongue and did the same with the other. She then moved forward and licked my cock clean.

"Leanne, when did you become such a slut?" a voice behind me stated.

I turned and there stood a replica of Leanne although much older. The long red hair and alternate eye colors were present. She had on a long shift tied at the shoulders so I could not assess her body but it was obvious her daughter was gifted with the same breast size. Her waist must turn in and her hips flared out the shift and she looked quite pretty. My eyes lingered on her and settled on her smiling face.

"You look upon me with lust young man. Is it your intent to bed both women of this family?" she asked with her head cocked to one side.

"Mother, Zachery was summoned here to breed me. He has done that to the best of his ability and strength. I then rewarded him with my body for his pleasure. He was such a good lover that I received as much pleasure in return," Leanne protected me and gave her own defense.

Her mother ran her hand across my sweaty shoulder and brought her fingers to her nose and breathed in. "For some reason I felt I had to visit you, Leanne, this day. I can sense the Goddess on this boy, her protection and her gifts. My womb has been empty now a score and several years but I am compelled," she said as she started to unbutton the two shoulder straps.

Her shift slowly slid over her mature breasts. They were soft but still sat proud on her chest. Her dark large nipples pointed forward and were surrounded by the dark large circle of her aureoles. The shift continued down showing a muffin top tummy then dropped to her feet to display her red and gray haired labia. Her pubic hair was not unruly and wild but was trimmed and well kept. The cleft was visible the more so as she stepped out of her shift and opened her thighs.

"Am I not still beautiful and desirable young man?" she challenged me. "Come here to me!" she ordered.

I stood and my cock was hard and raised and pointed towards her groin as I walked to her. She took my long fat cock and my heavy balls in her aged hands and quietly chanted. I reached up and took each of her aged breasts in my hands and massaged the yielding flesh. Her nipples and aureoles hardened when my fingers tugged on those mountain tops. She held onto my cock as she turned and walked to the side of the kitchen table.

"You should know the name of a woman if you are about to breed her. My name is 'Elvina' now come and enter my wet pussy and bathe my womb with your strong man-cum. Fill the end of my pussy with your baby butter. Fill it until it leaks out onto my daughter's kitchen floor," she ordered as she laid her breasts onto the kitchen table then reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"There is the orifice you seek. It is now wet and warm and awaits your strong thick man-cock. Screw your courage to the sticking-place. Stray lower, where the pleasant fountain lies," Elvina moaned as I ran my fat cockhead through her wet pussy lips.

My wet cockhead breached her vagina opening and was captured in that hot doorway. She raised and pushed her ass backwards and several inches of my cock pushed out her vaginal walls. I pulled back and thrust two more inches into her wet hot fucking oven.

"All of it boy! Give me all of your thick long horse-cock. Do not fear my cave but fill it with cock. Push it open to yield to your thickness. Go forward till going forward is no more," Elvina moaned and pushed back against me. Suddenly my cockhead struck against her depths and she moaned loudly.

"There you are man-child with a manly thick sword. Go deep into my oven against my baby place. Pound this old woman's tits against this table and shake her flabby ass cheeks against your filled ball sacks. Thrust and parry your sword hard and deep within my sticking place until I scream, 'Yield' as I feel your hot cum overfill my oven. Do me, breed me, break my spirit for I need your strong essence deep within me to bring about your child. I will bear another daughter to please the Goddess. Now use that cock you were gifted to punish this old woman's cunt," she screamed and started thrusting back against my full fat inches of cock slapping into her cunt.

I pulled full out only to ram all my cock length back through her blood red hairy pussy lips. I saw Leanne start to move and I ordered her to lick my balls of her mother's pussy juices starting to wet the kitchen floor. Leanne sat backwards on the kitchen floor and moved her head between my now opened legs and began licking and sucking my ball sacks.

My fat cockhead found her mother's cervix with each powerful thrust of my fat cock. Elvina's old pussy walls held my cock tight stretched to their new width by my fat cock. I reached under her tummy and found her hairy pussy lips. I quick search and I found her swollen clit. I rubbed and pinched her old clit as my fat cock rode across her g-pad.

Elvina's hot pussy juice slid past my fat cock and dripped down onto her daughter's face and onto her busy wet tongue. Elvina's punished pussy walls gripped tight on my cock then started pulsing as she started cursing and moaning as she thrashed through a strong orgasm. I pulled out and pulses of hot woman cum splashed against my abs and dripped across my balls. I could hear Leanne swallowing quickly as hot pussy honey filled her mouth.

I shoved my cock full deep down into Elvina's cunt and she yelled, "I yield! I yield chieftain! Now fill my womb with your man-seed. Give me the daughter I must carry as my punishment for my arrogance. Fill me with your cum!" she moaned and lay defeated on the table.

Possessed of my own strength I began hammering my cock deep into the mature woman. She grunted with each deep thrust but asked for no mercy. She grunted and tightened her pussy walls against my sliding cock and moved me towards the edge. I felt Leanne's fingernails scratch against my balls and they started to tighten and pull up.

A few of Leanne's fingers found their way between my ass cheeks and started rubbing my taint and my anus. One finger tip wet from her mother's dripping pussy pushed its way through my anal ring and found my manly walnut up inside. I finger slid across my prostate, the male G spot, making my thighs shake. I could feel my sperm begin the journey up my cock and shoot out my fat cockhead.

I pushed hard against the doorway to Elvina's womb and ejected seven, eight, nine thick globs of hot man-cum. I fell onto her hot sweaty back and reached under her to grab each sweaty tit. I felt her nipples harden against my palms and she moaned when I gripped them hard.

My cock continued to twitch deep inside Elvina's cunt. She shimmied her ass against me trying to coax more cum out of my cock. I finally stood and pulled my cock out of her pussy. Leanne quickly grabbed my cockshaft and pushed her lips around my cock and took me deep into her mouth. Her tongue bathed my cock of my cum and her mother's pussy juice. Leanne finished her task by licking my balls clean.

She stood and pushed her mother up onto the table and rolled her on her back. She leaned over between her mother's thighs and began licking her mother's pussy as my cum started leaking out. She licked her mother's pussy lips and between her ass cheeks getting all her leaking pussy juices and man cum. She ended by sucking on her mother's clit until Elvina screamed and pulled her daughter's hair and pulled her up for a deep intimate kiss.

They lay on the table and gave each other small kisses. "I guess your new daughter will grow up side by side with her aunt," Elvina laughed. "Man-child you can get yourself cleaned up and dressed and let yourself out. Your two ravished women have some plans to make and some bed time before the baby wakes looking for more tit milk," Elvina said with little strength.

"Mama, his name is Zachery. I thought you should know the name of your daughter's father, Leanne said warily.

"Make no mistake Leanne. Zachery has been our breeder but will never be these baby's father. I have discerned his future and that will be his lot in life; a breeder of many women but father to none of those babies. He has two wives waiting for him at home with bellies already growing with his own daughters. Now be off man-child your tasks here are complete!" Elvina said with an edge of command in her voice.

I helped the women off the table and each did kiss me then walked off to the bedroom. I heard soft laughing and light moaning as I was washing up. I dressed then left the cottage and started up my Bonnie.

My phone dinged and I received a selfie of a front and back naked Laurel. "Are you still cumming over tonight Zach, baby? We think we have our back door really clean and opened wide enough to take your long fat cock tonight. See you later. Back door will be open, in more ways than one, hee, hee! Just come up to mom's room and there you will find Dana and I and our asses waiting."

'That's all I need', I thought but my cock did start to firm up. The ride home on Bonnie was refreshing and eased some of my deep concerns. I pulled into the garage left open for me. I set Bonnie in the corner and promised I would give her a good cleaning tomorrow.

I went inside and was greeted by two smiling naked women. "We heard your bike Zach and stripped down naked just the way you like us," gushed Sammy as she came over and kissed me. Mom gave me a tender hug and soft kisses and told me to go shower because she could smell women on me and gave me a whack on my ass.

I laughed and pulled her into a strong hug. "What can I tell you Mom? That now seems to be my gift, to breed needy women. Don't ever be jealous! Only you and Sammy will ever own my love and fidelity. Now serve my dinner women!" I growled and slapped her ass hard. Mom squeaked and broke my hug.

"By the way your girl friend has been calling here over and over looking for you. I guess you'll go over there tonight and leave your two wives all alone," she fussed as she turned and put on an apron to finish dinner.

I stood behind Mom and slipped my two hands into her apron and held onto two firm mature breasts as I kissed her neck. "Mom you know who's bed I'll be in tonight so stop fussing and plate me a good dinner, I'm starving," I said as I turned then went upstairs to shower. Since I was gonna go over Laurel's house tonight I came down dressed.

I pulled Mom onto my lap and made her feed me my dinner. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and told her I can't wait until she could nurse me again. Mom started to cry at that and I kissed her tears away. "What about these Zachy? Will my pervy brother suck on these too?" my sister Sammy said laughing. I told I'd take whatever was left after feeding our daughter. She leaned over and put her big breasts on top of my head and laughed as she messed my hair with her big jugs.

The rest of dinner was fun as I told them of my bizarre adventure as the cabin and the cottage. Samantha reminded me and Mom about her vision about my special gift and that situations like that will just come into my life. Mom finished feeding me and I kissed her and her breasts several times then slowly made my way out the door.

Two butts, family sex and a religious mom:

Rather than give another chapter I decided to just extend the story and wrap it all up here. I walked over to Laurel's house and slipped in the back door and made my way upstairs to her mother's bedroom. I stood at the door and watched the two girls pleasing each other's pussies. I saw the sparking butt plug between Dana's dark ass cheeks as she leaked pussy juice down into Laurel's hungry mouth.

I walked behind Dana and slapped her ass hard. She came off Laurel's pussy and screamed loudly I don't know from the pain or the fright. "Zach, fuck! Don't fucking scare us like that!" she screamed and jumped off the bed and into my arms wrapping her naked legs around me and started kissing my like crazy. I could taste Laurel on her lips and tongue.