Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crossed the hallway and slid under Mom's covers. I rolled up against her back and reached my hand over and took hold of her full Momma's breast. She sighed contently and shimmied her ass against my fat long cock. Mom opened her thighs and my long cock was captured by two soft pussy lips. I felt very content but I was exhausted by now and soon fell asleep.

I awoke a bit late in the morning to an empty bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mom had an apron on and was cooking something on the stove. I gave her the now traditional bite on the back of the neck and a tits squeeze and told her I loved her. My sister had Dana spread eagled on the kitchen table and was having Dana pussy for breakfast. I leaned over and kissed Dana and said, "Good Morning precious! Do you like how we serve breakfast here?"

"Oh yes Zach, I love your sister and your Mom, oh excuse me but I'm cumming!" she moaned as she bit her lip.

Just then the doorbell rang. I went to the door and put on my robe that we keep on a hook just in case someone is at the door when we are all naked. I opened the door and there stood a Nubian queen. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She had a shape like Dana but was filled out more based on her age. She had on a white blouse that was trying to hold back her obviously larger breasts. Her demure skit hung off her broad hips, baby hips I think they are called.

We stood there sizing up each other and she took in a deep breath and covered her mouth with her hand as she looked down my body. I realized my cock had hardened and poked out from my robe. She looked at it for some time not moving or saying anything. Her bosom was rising and falling with her now labored breath as her thighs rubbed together.

I let her stew in her obvious lust as my cock pulsed with each heartbeat. "Can I help you ma'am. Is there something you want or need?" I teased her.

"I'm, I'm here, here to pick up my daughter. I went over to Laurel's house where I expected Dana to be and Laurel's family came home unexpectedly last night and they said your Mom offered to put up Dana for the night," she managed to get out while still looking at my fat long cock rise up and down outside my robe.

"I thought you and Pastor Johnson were supposed to get her late this afternoon. Did something happen?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing serious. The retreat leaders asked Pastor Johnson to stay over and preach all day tomorrow. I was gonna pick up Dana and spend some close mother daughter time before she takes off for college."

I noticed that she said Pastor Johnson and not her husband. I wondered if there was some ice in their marriage bed. Was he actually a 'one and done' religious man - intercourse being only to bear children?

"Well let me take you into the kitchen. That is where my Mom, sister and Dana are getting breakfast. Perhaps you'll see something that will warm your appetite," I said to her. I took a huge chance and put her hand around my cock and told her to walk with me.

We started down the hallway that led to the kitchen. Mrs. Johnson did not let go of my cock. In fact her hand pulsed up and down my length. She took in another gasp when she realized her fingers could not touch her thumb her hand being too small or my cock was too wide. I moved my hand down her back and stopped on her bodacious ass. Again she did nothing so I gripped her ass cheek hard and she actually moaned and pushed into my hand.

We came into the kitchen at the unoccupied end of the table. As she held my cock and I massaged her fat ass she watched my sister eating away at Dana's pussy. By now my sister had caused Dana to orgasm multiple times. Sammy lifted her face and smiled at me. Girl cum as all over her cheeks and chin and her cleavage shone from the sprayed pussy juice.

"Get back on my cunt, bitch! Eat my pussy till I cum all over this table and the floor and your face. Oh god, eat my chocolate pie! Get your fingers back in my asshole and make me cum again!" Dana yelled out.

I reached my hands around Mrs. Johnson and gripped her huge breasts. She didn't push them away so I started unbuttoning her blouse. Once done I slipped my hand inside her bra cup and her nipple pushed into my palm. It was my lucky day because her bra had the clasp between her cups. I unclipped and her huge tits wobbled out. Each orb filled my entire hand and I started massaging her breast fresh and pulling on her nipples.

She moaned as I was warming up her body. I took one hand and ran it under her skirt and across her panties. I slipped my fingers down her ass crack and when I reached the gusset it was soaking wet. I took my other hand and hooked each hand into the waistband of her panties and pulled them off her dark chocolate ass. My fingers found the dripping well of her strongly scented pussy and I massaged her labia.

Mrs. Johnson took in a deep breath and opened her thighs. I pushed my fingers forward and found her large clit. I circled it and rubbed it back and forth. She opened her legs wider and my two fingers found the doorway to her vagina and slid inside. Her pussy was tight perhaps from no use but it willingly accepted my two finger way up inside.

My fingers moved in and out as my thumb rubbed her clit. I went at that strongly scented pussy and found her g-spot. A few quick rubs across that pad and Mrs. Johnson screamed and sprayed my hand soaking her panties. I kept up the pussy massage as I pushed her breasts down onto the kitchen table. I threw her skirt hem up on her back and my cockhead found its way into a dark chocolate oven. "Oh fuck, god damn!" Mrs. Johnson moaned.

By twisting her head Dana now realized her mother was at the other end of the table with a naked Zach moving behind her. She reached back and gripped her mother's hands. "Zach has a wonderful cock doesn't he Mom?" Dana asked. Just then I pushed my fat long cock fully into Mrs. Johnson's pussy until my balls slapped her ass cheeks. At the same time I decided to slap her ass cheeks several times.

Dana's mom moaned over and over each time my cock went deep hitting the end of her pussy. Her clit was rubbing against the edge of the table each time I thrust deep. Suddenly I felt Mrs. Johnson's pussy clamp down on my cock and she screamed.

"Oh fuck Zach! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! I'm cumming just like a common street slut. I'm pissing cum all over myself, my panties and my skirt, the kitchen floor. Oh god dammit I'm lost. I want your cock! I want it deep. Fuck me Zach, fuck me like a nasty slut!" she yelled lost in her orgasm.

"Dana do you want a little brother or should I cum in your mother's fat ass?" I growled as I fucked Mrs. Johnson's pussy into another climax.

"God No Zach! I am not on protection. Don't cum inside me. Pastor Johnson won't let me take birth control and he hasn't made love to me since Dana was born. I won't be able to explain your baby. Don't cum inside my lonely pussy," Mrs. Johnson begged while she shook on my cock.

"Then Zach has to cum in your ass momma. He has to open up your asshole wide to fit that fat cockhead. You have to become his ass slut momma, just like your daughter," Dana explained. She pushed the butter dish across the table and told me to grease up her mother's ass.

I took a butter pad on my fingers and started working it across Mrs. Johnson's anus and into her anal ring. I kept pumping my cock in her pussy to distract her even causing a few aftershocks. First one finger then a second entered her ass. I turned my fingers side by side and her darkstar opened. I took another tab and quickly rubbed my cockhead as I pulled out of her pussy. I pushed my greased cockhead against her anus and that ring gave way. Mrs. Johnson could not get away as I had her trapped against the table. She tried to get away from my cock by moving her ass up and down and back and forth. All that did was to allow by cockhead to breach her anal ring and slip inside.

Mrs. Johnson moaned loudly and let out a big breath signifying her giving up the fight and her ass. I slowly pumped my cock back and forth going deeper with each push. All too soon I was balls deep in her ass chute. When my balls lay on her thighs I started slapping Mrs. Johnson's ass. She moaned with each slap and with her focus on those slaps I started rocking my cock back and forth in her ass.

That movement must have rubbed her clit against the table again because I felt her ass chute pulsing on my long cock as she moaned through another climax. I grabbed Mrs. Johnson's wide hips and rode my cock back and forth in her greased asshole. My white thick long cock slid between those dark chocolate ass cheeks. The table was squeaking on the floor as I pushed against Mrs. Johnson's ass.

She lifted her head off the table and screamed wildly as she thrashed through another crashing climax. Her ass pulsing on my cock pushed me over the edge and I blasted hot cum down her ass into her bowels. I pulled back to my cockhead to let her anal ring squeeze my cock helmet and that sensitive knot under it. My thighs shook as I ejected globs of cum in a warm tight ass.

I finally pulled out and watched my white cum globs leak out of the chocolate "O" my cock had made of Mrs. Johnson's asshole. She lay on the table breathing heavily for some time. She half stood and saw her skirt was soaking wet in the front.

"I can't go back to the parsonage looking like I've just been gang fucked. And my panties seem to be missing," she spoke shaken.

Samantha and Dana burst out laughing. "Looks like pervy boy has struck again!" my sister laughed again.

My Mom gently took Mrs. Johnson by the hand and said, "Come with me dear and we'll give you a nice warm shower and get your clothes all washed and ironed. Sammy meet me upstairs I'm gonna need your help in the master bathroom."

My sister stood up with a devious smile on her face. "Dana I think the master shower just might fit four women. How do you feel about making your mother cum surrounded by female flesh?"

Dana slipped off the table and gave me a huge kiss. She dropped to her knees and quickly cleaned off my cock. She gave my cockhead a cute kiss then told me to keep it handy as she stood. "I think my mom has burst out of her shell and might want to ride your gifted cock once or twice. Maybe your Mom will let us stay over tonight. I'd like to watch my mom walk around your house naked like Eve in an African Eden. I'd also like to find out what her pussy tastes like. Who knew it would all come to this when Laurel thought your cock was too big after the prom," Dana said softly then kissed me again and hopped upstairs.

Well that's my story that all came about by Mrs. Smith's panties. I'll always be thankful to Mrs. Smith for taking my virginity and teaching me how to have sex with willing females. Five females have been bred. Perhaps Mrs. Johnson will give up her concerns and put a bun in her oven. Perhaps that will be my real calling regardless of my career.

Epilogue: Zach is taking a hiatus as I will be introducing a new character, Michael, and his meeting feline aliens. Thanks for reading my works and your helpful comments. (Zachdoceight)