Zach and Mrs. Smith's Panties Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel jumped off the bed and pulled me in for several deep lasting kisses. She pulled Dana off me and bent them both over the bed and pulled their ass cheeks open. "See them Zach? See the ends of our fat butt plugs? Our butt holes can take your fat wide long cock in our asses now. Dana and I have been playing with our butts waiting for you to stretch them and cum inside them. Please Zach already, fuck our butts. Be the first to shoot cum in our ass. OMG I can't wait anymore. My cream is running down my legs. Get your cock inside us NOW!" she yelled.

"Well ladies I'm over dressed and my cock has to be convinced that it wants to go down your asses," I said teasing. Four hands went to quick work to get me naked and get my cock exposed. Each on each side of me took my cock between their lips and slid up and down my cockshaft kissing each other and sucking on my fat cockhead. Each soon got a taste of my pre-cum. It was exciting to see the paleness of Laurel's and the darkness of Dana's lips slide up and down my cock as they looked up at me with twinkling eyes.

"Alright ladies I'll fuck your ass but first I must punish you both for being such girl sluts and eating pussy without me here to watch. Laurel go get several scarves of yours or your mom's and bring them back here," I ordered her. I slapped her ass as she slipped by me. She squealed and held her ass.

I took Dana into my arms and kissed her tenderly. I realized I cared for her. I kissed her and ran my hands across her body, her small tits and firm athletic ass. "Did Laurel force herself on you or make you do things you weren't ready for," I asked her.

She thought a minute and kissed me long and deep. "No Zach she didn't force me. Your first tenderness brought me out of my restrictive shell and now I'm just enjoying the feelings and orgasms," she laughed a little embarrassed.

"I know Laurel wants your cock up her ass hard and deep but I think I'd like you to make love to my body, my special place, tenderly. I want to give you my special virginity. I just wish I can look at you and kiss you while you do it," Dana said not realizing she could. I told her I'll surprise her and tenderly love her special gift after I fuck Laurel and give her what and the way she wants my cock.

Laurel returned with the scarves and I blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back. I grabbed pillows off the bed and tossed them to the bottom of the bed. I them pushed Laurel over the bed post after padding it with a pillow. I led Dana around to watch me deflower Laurel's ass. I saw the tube of lube on the nightstand and squeezed a generous amount between her ass cheeks.

I turned the butt plug around within Laurel's ass pulling it back against her anal ring. We watched as her anal ring stretched around the base of the plug then gave way as the fat bulb of the plug opened her asshole wide. The plug popped out and Laurel moaned loudly. "OMG I love when it does that. Is it opened wide for your cock Zach?. Can you fill my ass with your cock and fuck me Zach? Can you fuck me deep and hard?" Laurel moaned.

Just then I saw Mrs. Dempsey, her husband and her eighteen year old brother standing frozen in the bedroom doorway. Mrs. Dempsey had 'Irish twins' as Laurel as very close to nineteen and her brother had just turned eighteen, I leaned over to Dana and whispered for her to get dressed quickly and meet me downstairs.

I made the 'be quiet' sign to Laurel's family and started slapping Laurel's ass. "Do you want a cock down your ass Laurel? Do you want a cock to fill your ass with hot cum while it goes deep down your ass? Do you wanna eat some pussy while your ass gets punished Laurel?" Will you suck my cock too," I grilled her as I slapped her ass turning it red.

"Yes, Yes. Yes!" Laurel moaned.

"Tell me what you want Laurel, tell me with your slut mouth that likes to suck cock and drink hot man cum!" I growled.

"I want a cock down my ass! I want a cock to fill my ass with hot cum! I wanna eat some pussy while my ass gets punished! And I will suck cock as I become a cum and ass slut!" Laurel growled.

I walked over to Mrs. Dempsey and started unbuttoning her dress. She watched wide eyed as her dress fell. I unhooked her bra and her huge breasts settled on her chest. I pulled her son around in front of her and made him kneel. I put his hands on her panties and motioned for him to pull them down. Mrs. Dempsey put her hands on her son's shoulders for support as he worked her panties down her legs.

She now stood totally naked in front of her son. Her pussy scent was filling the room as she pulled the back of her son's head against her pussy. He spent some time there discovering the pleasure of his mother's pussy. I led her to her bed and positioned her on her back in front of her daughter and whispered for her to wait. I slapped Laurel's ass to keep her interested.

"OMG Zach put your cock in my ass already. I'm fucking so horny I want that cock and Dana's pussy already," she moaned.

My hard thick eight inch cock as still bobbing as I walked around. I slapped Laurel's anus with my cockhead and she moaned loudly. I motioned to the two men to get undressed. Jon the son was out of his clothes like they were on fire. I gripped his nice sized hard cock and led him over to his mother's face and tapped his cockhead against her lips until she opened them and took in her son's cock. Jon moaned and started sliding his cock in and out of his mother's mouth.

I stood behind Laurel and slapped my cock against her ass cheeks. "While there is a cock in your ass will you call me Daddy? Will you ask Daddy to pound your ass with his cock? Will you ask him to drown your ass with his hot cum? Will you be an ass slut for that cock Laurel?" I asked her as I slapped her ass with each question.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!" she yelled.

I turned and Laurel's Dad was next to me. I handed him the lube and he covered his cock then dripped a big blob onto her anus. Laurel moaned when the cold liquid hit her darkstar. "Put it in! Put that cock in my ass! Put it in deep Daddy!" Laurel yelled.

Her Dad put his cockhead against that dark ring and the use of the butt plug let his cock slide all the way in. His balls slapped against her ass as he pulled back and pushed deep down in again. Laurel huffed each time her Daddy went deep with his cock. "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Push your cock in so deep. Pound me until you cum and fill my ass!" Laurel yelled.

I moved around to her mother and shimmied her hips down until her pussy was near her daughter. I grabbed Laurel by her long hair and pulled her face onto her mother's pussy. With Laurel getting her ass pounded by her father she didn't realize the pussy wasn't Dana's. Mother had her son's cock in her mouth. Daughter had her mother's pussy in her mouth. Father had is cock deep in his daughter's ass. I picked up my clothes and quietly backed out of the bedroom and pulled the door closed. That family is gonna find out how close they all are real soon.

I walked down to the kitchen and Dana was dressed and had her overnight bag. "I'm taking you to my mother's house for the night. You will be safe with my Mom and my sister there," I said and we walked out of Laurel's house and started down the street. Dana took my hand as we walked. I forgot to call home first and when we walked in my Mom and Samantha were naked.

Dana didn't blink an eye and started undressing. When she was totally naked she walked up to my Mom introduced herself and gave her a long hug. Then she kissed Mom quickly on the lips. She turned to Samantha and repeated the intro. However Sam pulled Dana in tight and they kissed for some time. "I love your little girlfriend Zachy. She tastes quite sweet," she laughed. Then turning to Dana asked her if pervy Zachy has stolen her panties yet. They both laughed loudly and Dana shyly said, "Yes".

My Mom walked up to Dana and asked if she had to call her mom. Dana explained that her Mom and Dad were away and off contact and would get her at Laurel's late tomorrow close to dinnertime. My Mom then asked if our lifestyle upset or embarrassed her. Dana replied that Zach had already seen her naked and she was trying to break down the tight controls her religious parents and spun around her.

"Excuse me ma'am but may I be allowed to sleep with Zach tonight?"

"Sleep?" my sister burst out laughing. My Mom gave Sammy a dirty look. "If that is what you want and you're secure and protected," Mom cautioned. "Like any mom I feel I need to protect you and keep you safe and sound for your parents tomorrow."

"I plan to keep that one special part of me saved for the future. Zach showed me other ways to receive and give pleasure. I like your son very much and he is helping me prepare for dating at the college level. I have a lot to learn about myself and I don't want to become a slut on campus just because I want some company and pleasure."

Dana walked up close to my Mom again and took her in a tight hug again and kissed her several times. "Zach will be kind and tender with me in his bed tonight. You raised a gentleman ma'am," she said and tenderly brushed back my Mom's hair. Mom teared up a bit, smiled and kissed Dana.

"Zach I know you will treat her like a lady so I'll show her the bathroom and turn in and I'll see you in the morning. Zach please lock up as you always do and come kiss your sister and I goodnight."

I went about the night time lock down and turned off downstairs lights. I went up and walked into my sister's room and gave her a goodnight kiss. She grabbed my ear and pulled me down. "I like Dana so don't you dare fuck her over," she growled at me. "Ok, ok, dammit let me go," I squealed. I went into Mom's room and snuggled her and kissed her for a bit. "I like Dana and realize she won't be your forever but treat her kindly." I will I told my Mom and kissed her one last time.

I went into my room and Dana had turned on the soft bedside light. Her naked chocolate skin contrasted against my sheets as she sat on the edge of the bed. She motioned for me to stand in front of her so I did. She began to unbutton my shirt until she pushed it off my shoulders. She kissed across my torso and nipped at my nipples. She unbuckled and unzipped my pants and they dropped to the floor exposing my hard eight inch cock.

Dana dropped to her knees and undid my sneeks and helped me out of my socks and pants. She took the base of my cock in her small hand and licked my cockhead of the pre-cum. She licked all around the helmet then up and down the shaft. She pushed my cock against my abs and tenderly licked my heavy ball sacks. Dana then took my cockhead between her lips and slowly let my cock enter her warm wet mouth.

She kept my cock inside as her tongue massaged my shaft and cockhead. With a slow rhythm to ease her jaw and lips she slid up and down my long fat cock. Dana coughed once or twice as she took my cock too deep. Her lips tightened behind my cockhead and she nursed my pre-cum onto her tongue. She showed me her moistened tongue then laughed after she swallowed.

"Make love to me now Zach. I have prepared my ass to take your size. Don't do me like Laurel, like I'm some beast or a slut. Be tender and patient and loving and kind and tell me you love me throughout. I know I'm not your 'only' but I think you care for me. I could tell that from how you saved me from being ravished in Laurel's bedroom. Now let me feel you inside me as I give myself to your pleasure," she said misty eyed.

I helped Dana stand and I took her into a tight hug. I pushed her thighs open and slipped my cock along her wet labia and was anointed with warm slippery pussy honey. I pulled her tight again and kissed her deeply. I kissed her for some time as she moaned and gifted me with her wet tongue. We kept our lips locked to each other as we breathed from each other until we got a little lightheaded. My cock was now coated with her dripping pussy honey.

I broke our embrace and leaned down and kissed each of Dana's small breasts and by now hard and pointed dark chocolate nipples. I asked her if one day they will give me some chocolate milk. She slapped the top of my head and laughed. She told me there would be no milk in her tits until after she had her Doctorate in Physics.

"Well smartypants let's see if I can get you to talk gibberish and scream out my name," I teased as I lay Dana sideways on my bed and slipped my pillows under her butt. I knelt down and put each strong leg on my shoulders. "I guess by now with you playing with Laurel you must like getting your pussy eaten? Do you produce sweet honey from your dark cave that pours out onto a willing tongue? Do you moan and scream while you climax with a wet face between your thighs? Do you want me to make you cum Dana," I asked as I teased her slit with my fingers.

"OMG, YES Zach! Please, please, please," Dana moaned loudly as my tongue slid between her pussy lips and kissed her clit. I kissed downwards and found the jewel at the base of her butt plug. I gripped it and slowly turned it as I put my lips back on her clit. I know she wanted to keep her virginity intact so I did not push my finger inside but used them to stimulate the vestibule of her warm wet honey pot.

Dana was moaning and thrusting and swaying her hips as her ass, pussy and clit were getting all my attention. I started to pull on her butt plug massaging her internal anal ring while I licked and sucked her pussy lips and clit. I knew she was getting close to cumming because her thighs were squeezing my head. Dana took in a deep breath but held it in as her body started shimmering.

Dana grabbed my hair and started a long hiss in letting out her breath. My fingers felt the doorway to her pussy pulsing. I sucked hard on her clit and she started to moan loudly. I grabbed her butt plug and with one long move I pulled it out stretching her anal ring.

"Oh fuck Zach I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Dana screamed and thrashed about on my bed. Pussy juices sprayed out from her blood filled pussy lips and wet my face. I drank down her spray as best I could and continued my assault on her clit. Her pussy throbbed and leaked over and over as I worked Dana through several orgasms and aftershocks.

"Enough, enough, oh fuck enough Zach! Let me be. Let me rest. Enough!" Dana moaned.

I heard my door open and my naked sister entered the room. She crawled up on the bed and side cuddled Dana in her arms. She started softly kissing her lips and neck then her breasts. She reached down and tenderly rubbed Dana's pussy and brought her wetness to her lips. She sought more honey then coated Dana's nipples then sucked them clean. She reached between her own pussy lips and brought that honey to Dana's lips. Dana slipped her tongue out upon my sister's fingers and cleaned off the honey found there.

They kept that up while I lowered Dana's feet to the floor and went and got my lube from my draw and started coating my cock. My sister saw what I was going and moved to Dana's ear. "What do you want my brother to do with his manly fat long cock? Do you want him to slowly fill your ass with his man meat? Do you want to feel his long cock deep down into your ass spreading your inside apart? Do you then want to feel his hot thick cum spray inside you over and over and over until it leaks out? Do you want all of that, Dana," my sister whispered in Dana's ear as she also bit her ear lobe and neck.

"Yes Samantha, I want all that," Dana moaned softly and kissed my sister.

"Then you must ask Zach to do that to you. He is the man of this house and sexual pleasure must be requested from him. Ask for what you want baby girl. Ask for my brother's fat thick cock to slide up your ass," Sammy teased.

"Zach please slowly fill my ass with your cock. I want to feel your long cock deep down in my ass. I want to feel your hot thick cum spray inside me over and over and over until I cum and squeeze it out! Please Zach, please fuck my ass," Dana moaned.

I leaned over her and kissed her deeply. I then kissed my sister just as deeply. I kissed Dana's nipples and could taste my sister's honey there. I stood and pushed Dana's thighs up towards her chest. In the soft bedroom light I could see her darkstar pulsing and winking as it tried to close. The larger butt plug had done its job as her anal ring looked ready to allow my cockhead to enter.

I put a dollop of lube on my cockhead and touched it to Dana's anus. It kissed my cockhead as it pulsed in anticipation. I gripped my cockshaft and pushed softly against her back door. Her crinkled ring gave slowly as she moved her ass around on my apricot cockhead. Suddenly it gave way and swallowed my cockhead into her hot back oven.

Dana moaned and huffed to distract the discomfort her ass felt by the invasion of my cockhead. Sammy kissed Dana to distract her and gave me a nod to continue. I pushed forward a bit then pulled back to my cock helmet. I pushed about two inches forward then pulled back. Two more inches from that and half my cock had caressed the insides of Dana's ass. I held to that depth as Dana moaned and reached out onto Sammy's large breasts.

I dropped some more lube onto Dana's anal ring and pushed two more inches inside her anal chute. Dana pushed her hips up and took my full eight thick inches of cock into her ass. I felt something on the base of my cock and looked down to see Sammy rubbing Dana's clit. Dana's ass was pulsing on my cock as a river of pussy juice was running around my cock to wet my balls.

I slowly pulled back until my cockhead was squeezed out of Dana's ass. She moaned as I went out and hissed as I pushed my cock back in deep. I did that over and over stimulating Dana's anal nerves and rubbing her G spot from the other side. I could feel Sammy's fingers stroking Dana's clit and pussy lips. Her ass tightened down on my cock then pulsed as she was swept away by a huge orgasm.

I picked up an easy rhythm of my cock sliding back then in deep again. "Harder and deeper!" Dana moaned. My heavy balls started slapping her ass as I increased my pace. Dana moaned each time I went balls deep into her ass. The sensitive knot under my cock was getting a hot tight kiss each time I chose to slide out past Dana's anal ring and another as it went back in.

"More of that Zach, please more of that. Empty my ass then fill it up again. Push my nasty door wide open as your cock fills my ass over and over. This is so nasty and so naughty but it fucking feels great. I'm so glad you were my first. Now punish my ass because I'm such a slut, your ass slut tonight. OMG I'm cumming again, I'm cumming agaaaiiinnn!" Dana screamed.

I started jack hammering my cock down Dana's ass as it gripped and release me as she shook through another huge orgasm. That finally pushed me over the edge and I shot a huge load of cum into Dana's ass; seven, eight, nine pulses of cum shot deep into her ass. I looked down and my cum globs were coating my cock. It was so fucking hot as my sister grabbed a glob on her fingers and fed it to Dana.

Dana sucked on those fingers as Sammy scooped up my cum each time I pulled back. Dana was feeding on my cum as her ass pulsed more cum from my cock. I pushed full deep down her ass and stayed there basking in her hot embrace. I pulled out and my sister placed her fingers onto Dana's anus to trap my cum inside.

I walked weak kneed to the other side of the bed and slid my cock between the lips of Dana and Sammy. Two wet tongues went to work cleaning my cock of any residual cum. My cockhead got sucked by Dana looking for any more cum. She coaxed another glob out of my cock then pushed me away and kissed Sammy. They sucked mutual cum covered tongues and kissed deeply.

"Zach, go sleep with Mom. I want Dana tonight in this bed. I wanna wake in the night to her feeding on my pussy and I wanna do the same to her. We'll see you in the morning. Now get going!" my older sister ordered.