Zach and Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After regaining his composure, Zach pulled up his pants and watched Valerie as she carefully slid her boy shorts up. Zach offered her a towel, she smiled and said, "thank-you, but I prefer carrying you around for a while". At her gnarly yet arousing comment, Zach stared at her like an imbecile. His desire for her already renewed.

Zach asked her for her phone number, she simply smiled hugged him and smacked his ass like a cowboy does to a horse and said, "you're OK kid!" never acquiescing his request.

They took turns leaving the loo to avoid being caught together.

When they made their way back to the living room, Zach saw Valerie chatting with a jock obviously filling him in on their escapade. The jock looked in Zach's direction, gave him a knowing smile and raised his beer to him.

Well, "this is interesting," Zach inner voice said.

Both Valerie and the Jock left almost immediately after.

That's when Zach saw Trevon looking at him with a puzzled look. Did he noticed anything he thought?

By 12:00am, everyone was out. Trev and Zach were cleaning up the place and started talking like they usually do. Zach asked his friend about Valerie.

Trevon answered, "who?"

Zach replied, "the girl that left about half an hour ago with the Jock Boyfriend."

Trevon could not contain his laughter anymore, "Relax, I am just teasing you, I was afraid you would run into a wall wobbling the way you were so, with my eyes, I followed you until Val tackled you in the bathroom. Hi hi, that was truly EPIC."

"Well, I am glad I can offer some comical relief," Zach replied.

"You know," Trevon added, "she is a hockey player in the Stanstead all-girl city team and for her University team."

"That would explain her killer thighs and ass!" Zach deliciously replied licking his lips.

"Actually, Valerie is Dave's second cousin," Trevon said happily smiling at the mention of Dave's name while completing the family tree for Zach's benefit.

"Dave?" Zach asked without noticing Trevon sudden joie de vivre.

"You referred to him as the Jock," Trevon replied and adding some marketing material about him, "Dave is also an amazing hockey player. There is a good chance he may get picked up by a US university after this tournament; actually Valerie is here to cheer him on for his games this weekend."

"Do you think there is anything going on between them?" Zach asked his buddy

"Strange question, they are cousins and Dave, uh...uh...shit," Trevon replied not wanting to go any further.

"You OK?"

"Can I trust you Zach?" Trevon asked his with a dead serious look.

To which Zach replied, "I am somewhat hurt you would even ask me that. We have been best friends for like forever dude."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry Zach, I did not mean to upset you, you must know that. But this does not involve just me," Explained Trevon and continued his explanations. "Dave, moved into this building about 2 and half years ago. We have become good friends."

Zach, being his usual smart aleck self, "Well, that explains why he Valerie did not have winter boots and jackets!"

"Only you can crack jokes when I am trying to be serious," Trevon chuckled back. And continued, "Like I said, Dave is a very good friend of mine."

"OK, I heard you the first time," said Zach.

"No, you don't understand," Trevon replied as Zach was not getting the gist of what his friend was trying to tell him.

Deciding to divulge to him, Trevon started talking again, "Alright, here goes. Dave is a special friend of mine. Every week sometimes more for the last couple of years or so he comes over to suck my dick and screw my ass."

This was 80s at the height of the AIDS scare, admitting one was gay was social suicide. Gays were even referred to as evil by many religious leaders.

Zach looked at his best friend that was erasing tears and said, "Boys Don't Cry." An obvious reference to the Cure song.

Trevon nervously laughing looked at Zach and said, "You're not too grossed out?"

Zach replied, "Actually Trev, not at all. It must have taken you a lot of courage to admit this to me. Am I the only one who knows?"

"Dave knows," answered Trevon laughing hysterically.

"You are such dumb ass!" Zach replied laughing just as much.

"In all seriousness, other than Dave and the few special intimate friends I have had, no one knows. Oh, sorry, Valerie knows," Trevon explained to his friend.

At that moment, a faint knock on the door was heard.

Trevon opened the door to find Dave, who came back to speak to him. They quickly disappeared in Trevon's room.

Slowly walking behind, still in her mini skirt but this time with no leggings, barefoot and sporting a light camisole. She looks into Zach's direction and said, "Well well, we meet again."

"Indeed, we meet again," answered Zach. Sobered up from his earlier serious conversation with his friend.

"Beer?" he asked her.

She replied in a sultry way, "Actually, I had something else in mind."

....

12