Zach Camping Trip Ch. 02: Alien Cats

Story Info
Zach has feline ET encounters and provides the anal probe.
12.4k words
4.62
5.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach Camping Trip Ch. 2: Alien Cats

Zach has feline ET encounters and provides the anal probe

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including feline alien sex with oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are consummated with feline adults over eighteen. This is a fantasy story. Enjoy if you wish.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I had a power or mind control ability that worked only with woman. I guess I now mean Earth women as the link with female feline ET's was not fully realized.

I had time off from medical college and decided to take a hike up in the mountains for several days. There is a local National Park with a trail head that leads up the mountain to a wide meadow. I packed all my light weight camping gear and instant food for a week's trip. I rode my Harley to the trail head and signed the register. My first day hike would get me to the first camping point. I work out every day at the college so the multiple days pack and the hike was easy going.

The first part of this trip can be found in "Zach camping trip Ch. 1: a Visitor". So after all that I dressed and broke camp. I had several hours of hiking deep up into the forest. I reached the lower meadow that had a stream fed pond. I filled my microbe killing water purifier and took a big swig. That is when I heard splashing and noise and looked around some bushes. What I saw made me wonder. There were two females that looked like they dropped out of a Comic-Con Convention dressed and looking like Cat Woman. I said female because it was obvious they had the swell of breasts on their chest as they stood upright. Their tails wagged and moved almost independently and I wondered how they did that.

I took a step and a branch snapped and the two females turned towards me. Their ears turned towards me like sonar devices and they started chattering. A bright green light enclosed them and they disappeared. I laughed at the strangeness of all that and turned back to the trail.

About an hour later I reached the upper meadow and made camp. I searched for widow's wood and got a fire going in the pit ring. I went to the pond with my collapsible rod and fished. I was surprised to get a hit quickly on the lure. I pulled in a small mouth bass perfect sized for dinner. I gutted and cleaned it by the pond to minimize blood scent and set it to cook. I stripped and went for a rinse and swim and returned to the warm fire.

I sat by the fire naked eating the fish and drinking tea. I thought I saw a green light in the woods near me but fluffed it off. When I stood my naked body and long cock was reflected by the fire. I swore I heard that twittering noise again. I banked the fire for some overnight heat and went into the tent. I put my pistol in my boot up by my head and fell quickly to sleep.

Why is it I always get awoken by pleasure on my cock? Soft hands ran up and down my shaft feeling the pre-cum leaking across my mushroom. I felt two tongues licking my shaft and ballsack and sucking softly across my cockhead. I would guess all guys would not complain if a female was found to be sucking your cock; even if you opened your eyes and it was your old grandmother sucking your cock over her gums.

There was very little light so I ran my hands over the heads working my cock then under them to feel small palm sized breasts and hard nipples. Two things were unnerving. One, I felt fur rather than skin; and two, they had to be aliens. I did my mind scan and could only assess images; no mind to mind contact. The images I read from them both were that they were investigating my world; perhaps anthropologists. They did not expect to see a human this deep in the forest but were surprised to find and see a male of the human species so well endowed.

They both thought to try for scientific anthropomorphic reasons to join with a human male now that they had one 'in paw' so to speak. I felt movement then nothing. I reached out my hands and a brief investigation found them in feline presenting position. Their genitalia pointed back towards me. Both felines were scenting strongly and their nether lips were dripping their lubrication. I grabbed their tail and pulled hard listening to them hiss and growl.

My mind link assessed that this race did not join for pleasure only mating. So why were they presenting I wondered? My fingers probed their genitalia gathering their leaking moistness. I stray finger ran across their anus and pushed for entrance. Each feline turned back and growled. I found them to be very light weight perhaps one hundred pounds. I grabbed one by her furred hips, lifted her and spun her to face me. I sat her on my thighs my dick lying between her scented wet lower lips. I moved her back and forth along my shaft until my cock was coated with her thick richly scented lube. Her hot sexual lips dripped her liquid and coated the underside of my long thick cock.

I lifted her by her lower thighs and ran my full cockhead through the trough of her wet nether lips. My crown purchased the opening to her sex and I pulled her down. She howled as my cock breached her sexuality and she wet. The pictures that filled my mind from her were one of utter shock. I left her to hold herself from taking more cock and grabbed her partner.

I lifted the second scientist and placed her haunches beside my face; her breasts rubbing against her partner. She growled then mewed when my tongue ran through her moist nether lips. I repeat that from her mental images their race did not seem to seek pleasure with a partner, just procreation. My lips sucked at the apex of her genitalia sucking hard until a knob of flesh appeared. My sucking and licking was having an effect as she growled and moved her thighs about my head. Her sexual lips started leaking more and more wetness into my mouth. Her fluid was thick and rich with taste and fragrance.

Playing with the second scientist I then thrust upwards pushing more cock into the first scientist. She growled then grabbed her partner for support and I felt them both feel pleasure in their breasts as their nipples rubbed across each other's flesh. Again I 'felt' that that was a new sensation to these two feline females. I thrust again and most of my long fat cock went up inside her. I felt 'A', (what else to call her?) tremble as she had feelings never experienced before as my cock rode within the depths of her heat. Thrusting and removing my cock inside 'A' was slowing overloading her internal nerves.

I returned to 'B' and pushed two long fingers inside her sex as my tongue rimmed her back door. I read that no males on their planet had ever done such a thing. My fingers moved rapidly within her dripping sex causing her fluids to run out into my mouth. I sucked on her newly swollen knot above her sex entrance and heard her growl. I sucked harder and she growled loudly her haunches trembling.

I reached between them gripping and squeezing their small breasts and pulling on their nips as they held each other. My finger moved rapidly inside 'B' as I sucked her knot. I felt her haunches trembling then gripping the side of my face hard. Juices poured out to fill my mouth as 'B' growled loudly. I felt pictures of her understanding of pleasure now as she trembled on me.

I thrust into 'A' over and over rapidly filling and opening her to my width and length. Her genitalia gripped my shaft over and over as her boiling hot juices poured out onto my groin. That pushed me over the edge and I ejaculated my hot semen up inside her. She howled loudly and shook on my cock as I ran it deeply up inside her releasing my cum. So much went up inside what she could fit of my cock that it ran out along the edges. I was finished so I pulled 'A' off my cock and laid her furred back on my legs. I pumped my long cock and several globs of my cum had to have landed on her belly. I pushed 'B' down until her face came in contact with her scientist partner's pendula and my cum painted her furred face. I heard lapping and purring sounds for some time.

The two scientists purred as these first pleasure feelings coursed through their bodies. I ran my fingers through 'B''s nether lips gathering her thick spend. I touched her asshole coating it with her own honey then pushed two finger tips against that circle. I could not fully mind connect with these aliens but an asshole is an asshole in all species. I felt this feline's loosen and give way. My two wet fingers entered her darkness and I grabbed the pleasure pictographs inside her mind and flooded those feelings around my fingers.

I heard a muffled growl as my fingers went in deep then I pulled back. I did that for several minutes until her moistness wet my thighs and she meowed like a back alley cat in heat. The feline on my thighs soon duplicated that sound above the noise of her pendula being licked. These anthropologists would have much to report if they were brave enough. Otherwise they had secrets to keep between them. I rolled them off to each side and rolled to get a few last hours of sleep. Drifting off I felt each feline turn and crawl up beside me laying a furred body on mine stroking their hands upon my warm body. I fell asleep to soft licks and pointed bites on my neck and chest.

Towards dawn in the false light of morning I awoke to my cock and balls getting cleaned by two tongues. Wet tongues rode up and down my cockshaft and across my large crown gathering my leaking pre-cum. They purred when my morning seed bubbled out and they licked it away. My morning wood was rock hard as soft hands moved my cock-skin up and down.

My hands went down and roamed across their furred heads. I pulled on their pointed upright ears and they growled but one took my cock into their mouth. Her lips closed around as her raspy tongue worked around my shaft and head. She made me tremble when that tongue ran across my pleasure knot under my large crown. She purred when she was rewarded with more leaking pre-cum.

She traded off and the other scientist took my cock into her mouth. I was treated to equal pleasure as her partner started licking my balls. She pushed up on my thighs and her tongue found my taint and my own asshole. For some time my cock, balls, taint and asshole was treated to out of this world lingual pleasure. They stopped perhaps thinking I was primed and rolled up on their arms and knees. They presented to me with their tails swaying back and forth hypnotically. I got up on my knees and moved behind the one on my left. I held my cock in hand and moved my cockhead through her dripping and highly scented genitalia. I placed my crown against the doorway to her mating sleeve and pushed inside.

I do not know if their males had dicks the length and thickness of my long fat cock but my feline scientist howled to the morning air. I grabbed the base of her tail and used it to pull her back onto my cock. When my cock breached and entered her feline sex her head spun back and she hissed showing her pointed teeth. I pulled back then filled her sleeve over and over. I held her tail with one hand then squeezed the back of her neck with the other. I dominated the scientist as my cock used her for my pleasure.

All too soon I felt her hot wet sleeve clamp down on my cockshaft and her fragrant juices bathe my balls. As I squeezed her neck her furred head came up and she howled again gripping her partner's hand. I pounded my cock hard and deep into her, as deep as her sleeve would take. I pulled all out and her puss sprayed back as if she was marking.

I got behind the other scientist and placed my cock against her mating place. A furred hand grabbed my cock and moved my fat cockhead to the round dark lips where my fingers had been. She pushed back wanting to be filled. My mind drifted over hers finding the pain she was feeling under her tail. I thought pleasure and relaxation hoping they would find their destination. I felt her circular lips yield and my cockhead slip past her analring.

'B' growled and pushed back taking several inches of my morning cock down her dark passage. I could read just images of pain and pleasure in her mind; pain from a cut on her hand and pleasure from playing with kits for example. I brought the pleasure images to her frontal lobe and buried the extensive pain leaving just a touch to differentiate between the two. 'B' mewed and growled as I reamed her rear as I greatly enjoyed the tightness and her heat. She let off an astonishing cry and trembled on my cock.

I pushed her to her belly and pulled hard on her tail lifting her ass off the floor of the tent. I dropped her then pulled again then dropped her again. I moved behind 'A' and lined up my cock with her mating sleeve and pushed inside. Her hesitancy to stop me was disappearing. I rode her for some time then pulled out. I grabbed her tail and lifted then pushed my fat cockhead against her anus. I again used what mind images I could find within her and softened her analring tightness.

I slid deep within her cave of heat, pulled back then slapped my heavy ball sack against her genitalia as all my cock went in. She growled loudly but surprisingly pushed her ass back towards my penetrating probe. As I pushed deep she pushed back wanting all my cock deep in a place she never used for breeding. Several minutes of pounding deep within her heat and she howled. Her hot fragrant juices soaked my ballsack as pleasure overwhelmed her dark passage. I rode her ass for some time then pushed her forward onto her belly.

I rolled them both over and knelt between them. I rubbed my cockshaft and aimed my sensitive head at their chins. Globs of my thick white hot cum shot out my pulsing cockhead to paint their chins. Their shock opened their mouth and several globs painted their tongue. I rode my cock pushing out globs of cum onto projecting tongues until I was done. I groaned and ran my cockhead across their lips until my pleasure subsided.

I knelt on my haunches and grabbed a small breast in each hand. I squeezed then pinched their nipple. Both scientists growled as I moved to the other one and did the same. I tenderly touched their furred cheek and both turned and licked my hand. I crawled out of the tent and built up the flames again in the fire pit. Once it was going good I padded down to the pond and waded in until I dove under. A brisk swim brought me to the surface just to see them exit the tent.

I walked out of the water towards the fire my cock swaying left to right. I stood near the flames brushing the water droplets off my body. I could see the two anthropologist quite clearly now. Like I said earlier there were two felines that looked like they dropped out of a Comic-Con Convention. Both looked like Cat-Women; solid black, pointed ears, slick fur that looked like vinyl. I said female because it was obvious they had breasts; not large but a nice hand full, and that cleft between their legs.

Their tails waved and moved about them as they walked to me. Their legs and arms were hinged like human legs and arms so this race of aliens walked erect. They reached me on either side and ran a hand with four fingers and a thumb softly down my chin. Those hands moved down my naked chest and each took a grab on my long thick cock. Each reached up, being just slightly shorter than I and licked my cheek and pulsed their hand on my cock. They made a chirping sound that made me think they were 'laughing'?

They licked my neck where my shoulder joined and nipped me. They stood back close together and a pale green light enclosed them and they evaporated. I laughed for what else could I do? Who would believe I had been visited by aliens, let alone fucked them? I was the one using the anal probe -- I laughed and set about fixing breakfast.

I was here to hike and clear my mind so was soon on one of the marked trails. Hours of mindless walking and hiking and viewing the mountain vistas had pushed my nightly visitors far from my mind. I gathered edible salad greens, game fruit and nuts to supplement my dinner. I returned to my camp site and built up the fire again. Once it was roaring I stripped and washed in the pond then swam a number of laps. I made dinner and coffee and sat by the fire naked. Tired from hiking I turned in.

Again I was awoken by pleasure on my cock. Soft hands ran up and down my shaft feeling the pre-cum leaking out my cockhead. I felt two tongues licking my shaft and ballsack and sucking softly across my leaking crown. There was only reflected light on the tent from the dying flames. I ran my hands over their furred heads then feeling small palm sized breasts and hard nipples. I did my mind scan again and could only assess images; no verbal contact.

From one I 'saw' images of vegetation; trees, bushes, plants and meadows. This one had to be a botanist. From the second alien I read images of many Earth animals, the most recent from around here, elk, deer, bear, wolves as well as small game mammals. This one was a zoologist. Neither had seen a human before now.

They both worked my cock to full hardness then turned and presented. I could smell their strong scent filling the tent; it was having an effect on my cock. It was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. I wondered if the first two had communicated their mating to these two. I decided to try the same procedure as last night. I grabbed the botanist spun her and sat her vestibule over my cockhead and pulled down. I moved her rapidly up and down my long fat cock trying to connect pleasure throughout her furred body.

I could sense her feline pleasure knot riding the base of my cock. I felt her thighs grip and her slender body tremble. In my mind's eye I saw snapshots of three moons in the night sky and brilliant sunrises and sunsets in a purple sky. Her feline sleeve gripped my cock hard then pulsed up and down the shaft as I continued to ride her on my cock through what had to be her climax. She let out a loud long howl spraying me and fainted. She almost bent my cockhead in half falling over and off.

I grabbed the zoologist and set her genitalia on my face her body facing my feet. I began licking her from anus to clitoris gathering her thick juices along my tongue. I pulled on her tail causing pain and pleasure. She mewed and pushed down increasing the contact. Her hot pungent juices ran onto my tongue and down into my belly. I felt her tremble when I sucked her pleasure knot and licked the star under her tail. She trembled in my grip releasing more juices then went limp in my arms.

I pushed her down until her face made contact with my pointed cock. Her raspy tongue went back to work gathering my pre-cum and licking all about my fat cockhead. I soaked two fingers and pushed them between her wet furred lower lips and entered her heat. She bit my cock! Was she playing? I moved those fingers rapidly in her feline vagina and my thumb anointed her asshole pushing against it. When it entered slightly she bit my cock again.

I spun her around and sat her over my cockhead and let her take the snake. She must have reached between us as I felt her hands near my cock. My crown entered her heat and she took more. Her hot dripping juices acted as lube as her inner flesh slid over and took more. She growled and pushed down. I was now half inside her pushing out the sides and depth of her sleeve. I saw images of Earth animals mating from her research and her own planet's mating habits. None of her own matched what she was experiencing now. Mating was for offspring not for this new found pleasure.

She growled and rose up keeping my fat head still inside her. She then let her thighs ease and took more of my full length. She owned the rhythm now; rising up and lowering herself down. Her mind pictures went to Earth lions and tigers mating, the males biting the necks of the females claiming their alpha dominance. As she took all my long fat cock up inside her the image of a bull elephant mating his female flowed over her. His long thick cock flowed from his loins and penetrated his female. I wondered if my unnaturally large cock to these felines was the cause of that image.