Zach Camping Trip Ch. 02: Alien Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My zoologist growled and hissed as my cock filled her sex hard and deep. Her tail trembled as her sexual sleeve tightened along my cock. My hand slipped under her and rubbed her knot at the apex of her dripping lips. Her own hand held me tight against those lips as she trembled her sex against me. My thrusting became swifter, harder and deeper and my lover growled into the night.

I felt her internal flesh grab my cock and pulse as her hot liquid soaked my hand. Her chest and face rose up and she howled into the night. She pounded backwards onto my cock seeking her own completeness. She howled and growled from her pleasure desiring greatly the heated mating. Her sex closed tightly upon my cock pushing me close to completion as I thrust into her.

My black furred zoologist suddenly pulled forward sliding off my cock. My cock trembled from the cool breeze blowing across it and my urge to cum was abated. I watched my partner's tail pull up high and dance in the breeze. A furred hand reached back and circled my cock pulling it forward. She rubbed my cockhead through her furred lips coating my length with hot thick honey.

My fat cockhead was then held against the star of the orifice directly under her tail. My zoologist pushed back! Her back ring slowly opened from her pressure and the hot lube on my cockhead. Her anal lips sucked across my cockhead as her back door slowly opened. Her heat captured my crown as her dark entrance suddenly opened then closed tightly around my fat helmet.

My alien lover on her arms and knees growled and hissed as she slowly pushed back and forth rocking on my fat flesh invading her dark portal. Her hand coated my fat shaft with more of her hot dripping sexual honey as she took more of my long thick cock inside her. My zoologist wanted one more unnatural mating with this Earth alien.

She growled and hissed as more Earthling flesh slid into her back sleeve used for this unnatural pleasure. I grabbed her furred flanks and pulled her back sealing my cock deep into her hot tight cavern. My hanging heavy ball sack slapped against her dripping sex as I now moved just my thick cockbase against her stretched nether lips. Her tight back sleeve loosened as my shaft opened her to take my thick length.

I listened to her hiss as my cock filled and emptied her dark tunnel. Soon she was thrusting back against me taking me from cockhead to thick base deep into her alien bowels. Her deeply scented liquid was spraying on the ground under us. I reached under her and ran my hands through her dripping lips. My two long fingers found the entrance to her sex and slid inside that hot wet sleeve.

My zoologist was now filled in both holes giving her pain and pleasure perhaps what she had never felt before. I felt my cock sliding against my fingers as I thrust into her hot depths. Like a jockey charging her horse to the finish line she was riding my cock and fingers hard and fast. Her juices were spraying past my fingers soaking my hanging balls as they swung against her sex with each thrust.

I felt her insides tighten on my fingers and cock as her entire body trembled. A loud howl rose from my furred lover as her completion overwhelmed her. Starbursts exploded behind my eyes as a pulse of pain and pleasure exploded from my cockhead. Pulse after pulse of my hot thick cum exploded out my crown to paint the depths of her unnaturally used feline sleeve. The night heard the slapping of our flesh against each other as we sought our maximum pleasure. I rode her hot wet alien bowels deep and hard filling her with all the cum my balls had left. My cockshaft slid within her tight darkness seeking the last ounce of pleasure.

My lover moved to the grass and my cock followed her down held tight by her pulsing back ring. I lay all along her butt then rolled us to spoons with my long fat cock still embedded within her darkness. I listened to her heavy breathing then bit her ear and along her furred neck. She hissed from the pain but her purring deepened when I reached around and held a breast. She lay in my embrace as I pet her body, caressing her breasts and belly teasing her pleasure knot with my coated two fingers while pulsing my cock held tightly within her.

I must have dozed off and strangely awoke within my tent covered by my sleeping bag. Was this still my second morning of my campout and the feline aliens were all a sexual dream? Of course I would never be able to tell anyone about my encounter; perhaps my Mother and sister? I set about packing up after a quick rinse in the pond removing a deeply fragrant scent from my flesh and had a final breakfast.

When filling my backpack it felt heavy. One pouch felt like rocks were inside so I unzipped it. I was shocked to find a fistful of gold nuggets and precious stones. Were the aliens mining for resources? Was gold needed to power their inter-stellar ship? Had Earth been visited before for rare resources? Was this a gift of thanks for the unique interaction of the two alien races? Yes, there was anal probing but most of the alien felines were on the receiving end!