Zach Camping Trip Ch. 02: Alien Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pinched her knot once more and she howled spraying over and over as her ass chute gripped my entire long fat cock. Her pulsing asschute was milking the cum out of my cock as I rubbed her knot. The pleasure became too intense so I pulled out. The "O" under her tail pulsed and the tail trembled wildly. The biologist looked back at me over her shoulder and hissed. She disappeared in a ball of green light leaving my cockhead to drip the last of my spend.

I slid out of the tent and went for a quick dip in the pond. I trotted back to the tent and rolled into my sleeping bag and crashed into a deep sleep. My dreams were of the feline aliens that I had joined with for my pleasure and perhaps their own. Did I start a new way of mating, a joining just for pleasure within this alien race? I slept deeply until morning.

I made a quick breakfast and packed for another hike. I decided to follow the water source way up into the mountain and hiked for hours. I stopped in a clearing and had a snack and fresh running water. From that quiet I heard a noise way up the watercourse; a noise not normal for the area. I started hiking towards the sounds.

I rounded a rocky gorge and could not believe what I saw. There was focused activity by the entire feline alien troop. I recognized the black furred anthropologists, the zoologist, the botanist and the security tortoise coloured feline. Their spaceship sat within a pulsing green orb that gave off a low hum. There were other feline aliens who seemed to be mining the canyon walls with a green ray and extracting specific ore. Worked stopped when I walked into the clearing where the ore extract was occurring.

The black furred anthropologists walked up to me chirping in their language and pet my face. The zoologist came over but the botanist held back; perhaps she was still angry about our joining. The security feline stood slightly to one side aware of any potential situation. The spaceship hummed and a green light appeared and a feline figure exited.

She was tall, golden coloured. If I didn't see her tail and pointed ears I would have said she was a California woman on a clothing optional beach. Her fur was golden tan covering a sleek, trim body. Two dark circles on her chest indicated where her B-cup at most breasts sat firm and centered. My eyes drifted down to between her thighs and took in the sight of her thick golden labia. Her tail swished as she stepped towards me.

She spoke in their trill like language and waived her hands at me. The two dark furred anthropologists stepped forward and removed my pack then my clothes. This time I watched them unbutton my shirt and realized they had dexterous fingers with no claws. They ran their hands across my chest as they removed my shirt. Each feline on each side of me raised my arms and licked the sweat from my underarms tasting my salt and breathing in my pheromones.

The zoologist knelt and removed my boots and socks then unbuckled and lowered my pants. I stepped out of them then she started licking my balls and cockshaft. The golden feline trilled and the others stepped away. She walked to me and ran her alien hands over my body taking my now rock hard cock in her grip. She stood in front of me and opened her thighs and sprayed her liquids on the ground before me. A strong scent rose in the air and I breathed it in. My cock trembled in her hands and she ran her slender fingers over my crown gathering my leaking pre-cum.

The golden feline licked her palms of my pre-cum then sprayed again. I watched arcs of her juices exit her golden labia and wet the ground by my feet. She trilled and the two black furred aliens assisted me to lie down on the soft grass. The captain, (my thinking being the golden alien feline is the commander of this explorationary force) stood straddling my thighs. My long fat cock pointed towards her now spread pussy lips. I could see up into her wet pink gash incased in her golden fur.

She stared at me with sky blue eyes and released her juices to spray my groin and abs. Again her scent was hypnotic causing my breathing to deepen and my cock to throb. She knelt hovering her sex over the tip of my full cockhead dripping her juices to run down my shaft. My breathing was heavy in anticipation of my cock going inside her heat. She took my cock in her golden hand and ran my crown through her wet feline labia anointing it with her hot thick juices.

My maleness contacted the wet doorway to her sex and pushed inside the captain as she lowered herself. She growled as my thickness pushed her cave open and her hot sex closed around my cockhead. She dropped her furred hands to my chest for support as she pulsed her thighs up and down taking small lengths of my shaft inside her. She growled showing me her teeth as more of me slid inside her. She was in control as slowly all my eight inch length was swallowed by her hot wet cavern.

I watched her tail switch wildly as she growled with my cock fully inside her sex. Her nails on the tips of her fingers scratched down my chest over and over. She leaned forward licking and nipping my neck as her sex pulsed on my cock. She moved and brought our foreheads together and I saw images of pleasure as they swirled new within her mind. I also saw images of the other felines I had joined with so they must have the ability to share thoughts and experiences.

Again the 'cowgirl' position was new to this race as rear entry was typical of their mating. I also perceived that the females were subservient during their joining so her riding my cock facing me was a new experienced pleasure. As a fact 'pleasure' was a new experience to these felines as prior joining was just for procreation.

I jolted her from her stupor by thrusting my cock upwards and gripping her golden breasts and squeezing hard. The captain growled when I pulled on her teats and twisted her dark nubs and rapidly ran my cock in and out of her fur lined purse. Her fragrant juices ran down my cockshaft and wet my balls and groin. Like a scene in a porno I hammered up inside her sex my long thick cock filling her hot cavern over and over.

Her nails dug into my chest as she howled and soaked me with her juices. I went at her purse rapidly for some time as she growled and leaked her juice. I felt her pussy tremble around my cock and she dropped her teats onto my chest breathing deeply. Giving her no leeway I rolled us kneeling between her thighs and started jackhammering my cock into her feeling my cockhead tap the hot wet depths of her boiling hot sex.

She threw her legs across my back and held onto my shoulders as I drove my long fat cock deep and hard into her. I looked around and her crew had stopped all their work and had sat in a circle to watch their captain be joined to this alien Earth male. They all sat like an Egyptian cat statue their thighs slightly spread their sex leaking their juices. The air about me was strong with female fragrance as I pounded into the feline alien under me. I was getting close.

I grabbed her thighs and pushed them up towards her breasts opening her groin wide. My cock had full deep access to her sex and I thrust away. Deep and hard my long fat cock rode her hot wet cavern stopped only by the flesh at the depths of her sex. I felt her pussy grab my cockshaft and pulse so I pulled out. Arcs of her hot juices sprayed out from her red over worked gash wetting my chest and dripping down onto my balls.

I pushed deep inside her sex and thrust deeply, rapidly, then pulled out again. The captain growled and howled and sprayed me again perhaps ten times. The air was rich and heady with her scent and my nostrils flared building inside me a need and deep desire to fill her sex with my hot thick cum. I thrust into her filling her sex to her depths with my thick length. I jackhammered her rapidly going for just my pleasure.

Her nails scratched my back as she hissed at me but thrust upwards to take all my cock. She howled and her heat gripped all along my cockshaft pulling me over the top. I gripped her thighs pulling her onto my cock and exploded cum deep inside her. My cum ejected out of my cockhead as it pulsed against the depth of her heat. I dropped her thighs and pulled out and pumped my cockshaft painting her tits and dark nibs with my thick white cum.

I pushed my cock back into the pulsing "O" between her golden lower lips and ejected more cum into her depths. The felines around me were now a chorus of howls as they experienced the joining of their captain with the male Earthling. I pulled out again pushing the last of my cum onto her golden pussy lips then I rolled over onto my back breathing heavily. I stared at blue sky as I breathed deeply trying to calm.

I felt my cock being licked and look down my body to see two felines. Their colouration was different from the others I had joined with so I watched them clean my cock and balls. Their tongues licked clean my cum and their captain's thick juices. They then licked up my body cleaning me of my sweat ending in my armpits. They then tenderly licked my face and forehead and lightly nipped my neck and shoulders. I turned my head to see other felines cleaning their captain of the cum I had ejected onto her tits, belly and sex. I saw a black and white feline lick a glob of cum then lick her captain's tongue. She did this several times as I listened to them both purr deeply.

They let the captain and I lay there for some time as we calmed from our exerted joining. The captain rolled then stood and reached a hand down to assist me to stand. She gripped my cock, which stays its full eight inches even when soft, and used it to lead me towards the ship. She spoke and a green portal opened and she walked me inside. What did I expect from the inside of an alien spaceship?

Growing up on Star Trek and Star Wars I thought the bays of blinking lights and displays a common sight. She walked me down a corridor and touched her palm to a panel and a door opened and we entered what I expected to be her quarters. With her hand she directed me to sit. There was a ding and her door opened and the black and white feline entered and put down a tray with a cup of liquid and square blocks that I assumed was food. They touched foreheads and the other left.

The captain stood beside me and poured a thick amber liquid on the food and brought a block to my lips and I took a bite. Yum, honey! I wondered if the zoologist discovered this delicious Earth food source. The honey coated food block was quite tasty so I took it and finished it. She then held the cup to my lips and I sipped. It tasted sweet and rich like honey and milk. She watched me eat and drink while still standing next to me. I bit another block of food but brought my other hand to her golden furred lips between her thighs. She hissed lightly then opened her thighs.

I finished my food block and drink while my fingers explored her wet sex. The captain leaned into my fingers and hissed when my thumb found and rolled the bulb at the top of her crease. My fingers entered her sex easily as she was dripping her juices again. My thumb rolled across her clitoris, side to side and round and round. I could hear the rumbling in her chest as her purring deepened. I tried my mind control looking for images that might have brought her pleasure in the past.

I locked onto that series of images as my thumb and fingers worked on building her pleasure. Her strongly scented feline juices ran down my palm to drip to the floor. The captain hissed loudly and held onto the table as her golden furred body trembled. She growled and hissed as her legs weakened pushing my fingers deeper up into her sex as she sunk lower. She howled and fell her small breasts upon the table scattering the food and drinks to the floor loosing the contact of my thumb and fingers. The door slid open and the black and white feline stood apprehensively in the door frame.

The captain trilled and waved her hand and the black and white feline walked in and sat in a chair. She had a cat's eye view as I walked behind the captain and pulled her tail up. Her wet sex dripped before me as I brought my long fat cock to her entrance. My crown pushed her golden furred wet sexual lips apart and moved into her hot wet opening. I pushed and half of my long thick shaft entered. I pulled her tail hard and filled her sex with hard cock and she howled and her partner shifted nervously or excitedly in her seat. I watched as her thighs opened and her sex sparkled with moistness.

I pulled back to my fat head then filled the Captain's sex to her full depth. She hissed and growled as I started pounding her into the table each time I went deep with cock. She was soaking wet from her feline pussy dripping on the table edge then onto the floor. Her strong potent feline scent filled her cabin; her pheromones affecting us all. I took up a strong cadence of withdrawing to my fat crown then thrusting deep into this feline hot wet cave.

I could feel her breeding cavern tightening on my cock. My pounding into her over and over had her growling and wailing. Suddenly her tail trembled and her hot wet feline sleeve pulsed on my cock and strong scented fluid squeezed past my cockshaft to spray on my thighs and drop to the floor. I pulled out and bursts of feline cum sprayed back soaking the cabin floor. Several strong pulses of liquid sprayed out as the captain growled and howled.

The black and white feline stood and she sprayed her desire. My cock hard and straight pointed at her. I walked to her and grabbed her ear and pulled her towards the table. I pushed her breasts down on the top then moved behind her. I grabbed her all white tail and exposed her sex. Before she could react I pushed my cockhead against her dripping fragrant opening and filled her sex with hard cock. I thrust rapidly in and out of her heat pounding her into the table like her captain.

I grabbed her hips and moved her directly beside her captain and rode her sex hard and deep. Her head came off the table and she hissed and growled. I pulled out and moved to the left and filled the captain's sex with hard wet cock. I plowed her hot tight cavern for some while then switched to her partner. For some uncalculated time I fucked both felines held down on the table their sex dripping fluids onto the floor.

One feline pussy either had my thrusting cock or two strong fingers as I moved from one alien feline to the other. Except for the tail and coloration those felines bent over the table they looked like any female that had been filled with my cock; coed, nurse, wife or mother. My cock cared only for a tight, wet, hot sleeve in which to eject my sperm seeking my own pleasure. The heat and wetness of these feline vaginas was driving me towards completion. I started thrusting harder and deeper into their sex squeezing their hips against the table edge perhaps rubbing their own pleasure knot.

Both felines were growling and hissing from the pleasure my cock or fingers were giving them. Their hot thick liquid was coating my cock and fingers; its fragrance hypnotizing my senses causing me to thrust wildly into them. I was in the blonde feline when her sleeve tightened on my cock driving me over the edge. I growled and shot the first of my hot thick globs down the captain's sex. I trembled against her furry thighs as my cum shot out my pulsing cockhead.

I pulled out and in one thrust filled the sex of the black and white feline balls deep and fired off a few pulses of cum. I rode her hot, wet, tight cavern seeking my pleasure. I reached forward and grabbed her pointed ears and pulled hard. She hissed as I pushed my long fat cock deep into her sexual cavern her pulsing sleeve giving me such pleasure.

I pulled out and pulling the Captain's tail high I used my fist to stroke my cockshaft and paint her blonde dark star with a few globs of cum. That lube let my cockhead enter her back heat as her dark lips kissed my crown. I pulled out and did the same to her partner who howled and hissed from the unnatural invasion from my cock. She took the last of my hot cum as her analring pulsed causing me to tremble with the last of my pleasure.

I pulled out and staggered backwards and sat in the chair. I watched my cum leak from the feline sex and drip to the floor. I could hear them both purring deeply as they licked each other's cat like faces. The Captain rose first and walked to me. I stood and she softly pet my face with her very human like hand then licked me. The black and white partner did the same on the other side. I was very disappointed that my mind control abilities could not communicate with them.

The Captain picked up a devise and pointed it at me and I was enveloped in a green orb. When it dissipated I stood naked at my campsite. About a minute later my backpack and clothes appeared. I decided to bathe in the pond then set about getting a fire going and cook my evening meal. I was just about done when another green orb formed. When it cleared there stood an all black feline. I recognized her as the zoologist. She dropped to her hands and knees and moved towards me.

She sat on her haunches between my thighs and reached for my cock. She pet and stroked my length as I started to harden. Her pink tongue came out and she licked the pre-cum from my now firm cockhead. She licked all around my crown finding, licking and sucking on my pleasure knot. Her mouth opened wide and she took my cockhead into her mouth as her green eyes watched my face. She pushed forward taking as much of my long thick cock into her alien hot wet mouth that could fit. Her mouth closed along my cockshaft and she began to suck pulling any pre-cum across her tongue.

Her human like hands rose up and cradled my heavy ball sack. She sucked to the crown of my cock then licked her saliva off my shaft. Her tender tongue licked each ball sack as trying to coax my cum up the shaft. She pleasured my cock for some time bringing me to the brink then easing back. She drove me crazy when she purred with my cock deep in her mouth. It felt like she was using a vibrator all along my long cockshaft.

The zoologist slowly sucked up and off my cock then licked it tenderly. She turned then went on her arms and knees and lowered her athletic breasts to the meadow grass. If it wasn't for the light from the fire I would not see her blackness presenting. Her tail waved and trembled hypnotizing me like a swami and his cobra. Her liquid sprayed backwards wetting the grass; the scent overpowering the night air.

She started to mew and trill and twerk her rear and tremble her tail as her sex shone in the firelight. I knelt behind her gripping her tail and pulled it hard. She growled but moved her rear towards me anxious to be penetrated. I held my cock and rubbed the head through her dark furred passage coating my cockhead with her warm liquid. I spent some time letting her nether lips kiss my swollen cockhead as I marinated my crown in her hot thick sauce.

I felt for her sexual opening and pushed forward. I do not know the standard size of the alien males but my fat cockhead had to breach her tight opening. I pulsed my hips forward over and over pushing the cavern entrance to yield to my thickness. The zoologist growled and hissed from the thickness trying to enter. Her sexual lube was assisting as it coated my crown pushing to claim entrance.

Her hot wet flesh yielded and captured my fat crown her tightness encasing my mushroom head. I grabbed her furred hips and moved forwards and backwards feeding her inches of my cock. Slowly my long cock filled her sex until my heavy ballsack rested against her dripping furred lips. My alien lover moved her sex slowly up and down my cockshaft; her lubed cavern transferring pleasure all along my thickness.

We set a rhythm of my thrusting and her moving backwards to take as much cock into her hot tight depths as would fit. Each time I went deep her hot internal flesh would caress my cockhead and pulse. She was giving my cock such pleasure! We made tender love on the night meadow the heat from the fire warming our bodies. I felt her hand reach under and caress my balls enticing them to fill with cum. Our mating felt like a tender farewell but soon we gave over to our base instincts to copulate and the thrusting was stronger and deeper.