Zach Camping Trip Ch. 02: Alien Cats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she rode my cock I reached up and gripped her furred breasts and squeezed. Her flesh filled my palm and my fingers closed around them. I squeezed hard then pulled on her nipples getting them to extend. My zoologist growled as pain perhaps modulated into new pleasure for this scientist. My hand drifted to where we were joined and I rubbed her knot in circles pulling on it and squeezing it. She went stiff slamming herself down hard on all my long fat cock then trembled. She howled like a cat on a hot tin roof or a back alley night of mating.

The zoologist fell to my chest panting heavily. I ran my hands down her furred back then all along her tail. I grabbed the tail base and pulled even raising her hips. My fat cock was still inside her heated sleeve and she rocked back and forth purring. She turned and licked my neck also giving it small bites. She pushed my arm above my head and licked my armpit. She did the same to the other. Using my released arm I pet her back and pulled her tail then ran my hand from base to furred tip.

This scientist was embracing all these new inter-species experiences. Her purring deepened and her nipping was all over my neck, both sides. She rode my cock perhaps unfamiliar with a penis staying inside her heat giving additional pleasure. Was this the scientist or a female in heat desiring additional pleasure? Her breathing deepened and eased and I thought she slept. I reached for the botanist and moved her beside me. She stretched from her stupor then settled her small breasts against my side and began to purr as I stroked her back and wiggling tail. We three fell asleep.

In the morning I was alone again so I rose and walked naked to the pond and swam for some time. I made coffee and breakfast and packed for the day hike. I took my collapsing fishing rod and reel and lures and headed for the large lake way up the trail. I hiked for the morning and reached the pristine lake. After a few hours I had two nice sized lake trout which I cleaned and cooked over a small rock rimmed fire. I had a great lunch then stripped and went for a long swim. I exited the cold water then lay on the shore and fell asleep under the warm sun.

My breath flew out of my chest when I was pounced on. I was scared shit-less thinking I had been taken by a mountain lion as teeth held my neck. But I felt my long fat cock soaked by a thick strongly scented liquid. As my arms were held above my head the wetness moved along my hardened cock as the teeth bit into my neck on both sides. I pushed out my mind and read images of strength and power from my captor. I surmised that this feline was perhaps the security officer.

She shifted and my now coated cockhead slid into the opening of her heat. As I have said this was not the traditional mating position for this race of felines. The previous scientists must have reported their experiences and this strong female was using that knowledge to claim me. She rose until my cock was vertical then pushed down. My fat cockhead breached her wet opening and she howled. She sat up and I could see the tortoise colouration of her fur pattern down her torso.

I reached up and gripped her smaller breasts and squeezed hard trying to take back some control. As she howled I thrust upwards pushing my cockhead as deep inside her as her sexual sleeve would take. She looked down her teeth bared and ran her nails down my chest leaving red scratches. As I have said I work out and can lift twice my weight. I pushed her chest and rose up and I was now between her furred legs as she lay on her back. I moved my cock rapidly in and out her heated wet cavern thrusting deep and hard into her breathing heavily.

My security officer trembled under me pinned by my hips and cock going deep. Her strongly scented juices soaked my ballsack as they sprayed around my thick shaft. Her heated female sex pulsed on my cockshaft as she howled and trembled and the strength she held me with released; her arms and legs dropping to the grass. I took the advantage pulled out and rolled her over.

I grabbed her tail and pulled hard. I then gripped her tortoise coloured furred hips and pulled her up onto her knees dragging her tits along the grass. I pulled her tail out of the way and in one thrust filled her heated dripping sex with my alien long fat cock. Her head with her pointed furred ears came up off the grass and she gave out one long howl. I gave her no quarter as I plowed my cock deep into her heated sleeve over and over.

I listened to her huff each time I punched my cock deep. Her fur was short so I could not pull it so I reached under her and gripped her small breasts and tweaked her nipples. She growled and hissed as I used her small tits as hand holds to pull her back onto my cock. I felt her hot juices squeezing past my cock to wet my balls. Her scent was strong; a very heady fragrance filled the lake shore area. I pounded into her harder and faster than felt her hot wet sleeve crush down on my cock as her body trembled.

Again I did not know if this species experienced such pleasure but she fell forward sliding off my hard wet cock. I gave her no rest so I rolled her over onto her back and spread her furred legs and knelt between. Her sex was weeping her strong juices and her tits were rising and falling with her heavy breathing. I grabbed her furred hips and pulled her up onto my thighs; my fat cockhead slipped between her wet sex lips and reentered her heat. I pulled her up and pushed down and my long fat cock filled her again.

My alien feline growled as I plowed into her. For the first time I could see the facial features of this race. Her amber eyes watched me when they were not closed tight. Her pink tongue painted her dry lips as she breathed heavily. Frontal mating was not usual and I felt her mind trying to understand the pleasure she was receiving. I reached where we were joined and felt her clit thinking perhaps it was not used during their joining.

I pulled and twisted her knot and her eyes flew open and she showed her teeth and hissed. I stayed on it as my cock slid in and out of her wet heat. Her alien sleeve clamped down all along my cockshaft then pulsed rapidly as her hot juices rolled out. I reached down and grabbed her small tits and pulled on her hardened nips and she hissed again. I went for my own pleasure and started pounding her ass into the rocks and grass along the lake side.

Her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide as I moved my cock rapidly inside her heat. My cockhead exploded as my cum ejected inside her. Pulse after hot pulse of my cum filled her alien depths as I continued to run my cock deep and hard. I grabbed her knot again pulling and twisting and she growled then howled and thrust up against my cock. I filled her hot wet sleeve over and over to her depths and my cum ran out with each pull back. Her dark furred lower lips turned white from my thick cum.

My balls were empty but I kept my cock inside her hot sleeve. I reached up and tenderly stroked her furred face. Her hand came up at first for protection then softly touched my face as I touched hers then I playfully pulled on her pointed ears. She actually started purring as her hips moved slowly against mine rubbing my cock within her wet heat. I went to pull out but she wrapped her furred legs around my lower back and pulled me into her.

Her hands floated across my chest feeling bare alien skin for the first time. Her fingers ran through my hair then she pulled me forward and licked my face. She rocked forward and wound up sitting on my hips; my just softer fat cock still up inside her. She rocked about on my thighs my cockhead rubbing the upper roof of her sex. My alien security feline purred as she pet my face and ran her hands across my chest.

She rose up and we watched as my cum dripped from her sex coating my cock and my abs. She moved back onto her haunches and took my cock into her mouth. Her raspy tongue rode my cock as she sucked her own juices and my cum from my shaft. Once it was clean she moved to clean the cum from my belly in soft slow licks. She purred as she cleaned until she had finished her task. She took my cock into her mouth and enjoyed herself for several minutes.

She pulled off my cock then touched my face. She purred loudly then touched what looked like an amulet around her neck and disappeared in a green orb of light. I lay on the ground for some time then took a swim in the pond. I redressed and made sure my small cook fire was totally out. I hiked back to my campsite taking the several hours it took to hike. When I got there I recognized the biologist feline. She had a fire going and several pots with liquids and food boiling.

She stood with me next to the tent then slowly undressed me. When I was naked she took my hand and walked me to the pond and watched me swim. I guess like domestic cats she wasn't thrilled when I splashed water at her and hissed. She held my hand and walked me to beside the fire and wiped the water from my body. She had me sit then filled my cup with the rich smelling stew and the other with a tea like brew. She did the same with two other cups.

She sat opposite me and as I watched her she spread her furred legs. She put down her tea cup and ran her fingers through her furred lower lips. She looked wide-eyed at her wet fingers as if not expecting her wetness. She went back a few times to her sex licking her fingers of her juices each time. When she refilled my cups I could hear her purring loudly. She put my tea cup down and placed my fingers at her sex then moved them between her wet lips.

She spread her legs then trembled when I pushed my two long fingers up inside her. Her amber eyes closed and her mouth opened and she rocked on my fingers. I put down my food cup and ran my hand across her furred breasts. I pinched her nips until they got hard then I pulled her forward and sucked them hard. She hissed as her tail wagged and trembled as her juices leaked past my fingers and wet my palm. I took my other fingers and ran them across her dark star under her tail. She leaned in when I bit her breast flesh.

I pulled out and went back to my food and drink. She shook her body then went and sat on the log facing me and we both finished our food. She opened her thighs and her scent crossed the space between us. She put her cups down then moved her hands to her sex lips and opened them wide. She surprisingly sprayed her juices in an arc between us. That juice was stronger in scent and brought my cock to full hardness. It started pulsing, throbbing pointing towards her.

She stood and walked to the tent her tail swaying as if seductively. She went to her hands and knees and the pale light of the fire reflected off the moistness between her legs. After I banked the fire and set the pots and cups near the rocks I entered the tent. The botanist lay on her back her legs spread wide her chest rising and falling. I speculated the females had shared their sexual experiences and now knew how the male alien liked to join with them. Her hands came to her lower lips and held them open. I knelt between her furred legs and brought my large cockhead to the opening of her heat. I pushed inside her and she growled but this time did not faint.

Her wetness eased my entry into her feline sleeve. She growled again when my crown touched the hot flesh of her depths. She growled and trembled accepting my cock as it moved in and out of her wet heat. She reached up and held my face tenderly. I moved my fingers to the top of her furred lips and felt her knot. I rubbed it lightly as I moved my cock back to my helmet then fully deep rubbing my balls against her furred lips. Her purring was rumbling in her chest as she pushed upwards to meet my thrusting.

By this point in my life my cock has been inside hundreds of women. Some I popped their cherry, vaginal and anal; some I bred, some I broke out of their sexually constrained shell. I made sure all the women reached their own pleasure before I took mine. These alien feline females were no different; if anything for inter-galactic peace I treated them with respect giving them pleasure that was other worldly.

I tenderly stroked the furred face of the botanist lying under me and she licked my palms. I pulled on her furred ears and her head rolled into my hands. As my cock moved back and forth within her hot wet alien vagina I caressed her breasts and tweaked her hardened nipples. When I pulled on them she growled but ran her hands through my hair. She pulled me down and licked all over my face then down each side of my neck. My attempts to read her thoughts were greeted with images I could only call pleasurable. I put my forehead on hers and thrust into her sex deeply and hard. She growled and bit my neck her pointed teeth drawing blood. She licked where she bit purring deeply.

I returned the favor biting into her neck and along her shoulder blades. She growled and wrapped her furred legs across my back pulling me to where we were joined. I felt the base of my cock riding across her pleasure knot causing her thighs to tremble. Her hot juices were bathing my cock as I rode within her tight sleeve. Was I breaking the 'Prime Directive' by teaching these female aliens that joining can be for pleasure not just breeding? Was I teaching them sexual pleasure for the first time?

My botanist was giving herself up to my thrusting long thick cock letting the pleasure consume her body and overwhelm her with new feelings. Her hips were rising up to greet my thrusts going down. Her breathing was getting ragged and raspy. My fingers could feel her heart thumping in her furred chest and her nips were rock hard against my palms. Her thighs started trembling across my back then they crushed against me.

Still connected forehead to forehead our eyes were locked staring into our unknown depths trying to penetrate each other's thoughts. Her body stiffened and she howled loudly then light appeared behind my mind's eye and I felt her pleasure. Her pussy exploded spraying hot juices along my cockshaft soaking the two of us. I went over the edge spraying my hot thick cum deep down into her sex. She growled thrusting up against me; her thighs pulling me into her.

Our bodies trembled against each other as our joining overwhelmed us with pleasure. I thrust my cock hard and deep into her at each pulse of my hot cum. I groaned and she growled as our fluids merged with each other. I felt her hot dark sleeve pulse gripping my long cockshaft over and over. She rubbed her furred lower lips against the base of my cock her juices pouring out to wet my heavy ball sack. Her thighs crushed my back as they pulsed strongly against me.

She pushed my arms aside and took my weight upon her small frame. I lay on her for a bit then rolled us and she now lay upon my chest still connected on my cock. Her heart was thumping on my chest almost getting our pulses in sync. She let out a long breath then started licking my face and my neck; it seemed not getting enough. She buried her furred face against my neck giving it soft tiny licks as if giving lover kisses. Her thighs and arms gripped me hard as she moved her sex slowly up and down my cock.

My cock does not shrink but my thick eight inches just softens. Her sex held my cock within her as her purring deepened reverberating within my chest cavity. She stretched out upon me holding me captive beneath her. I ran my hands down her furred back then up her tail. When I pulled on it she bit my neck then licked there. I moved my arms around her back and hugged her tightly. I went to roll us but she bit my neck signaling her desire to be held where she was.

Her breathing eased and her purring softened and soon we both where asleep. I slept spent and content covered by her furred warmth. In my half sleep I felt the botanist cleaning my groin of the mixture of human cum and alien juices. Of course my cock hardened and pointed upwards. She leaned over and worked her mouth down my cockshaft sucking me within her warmth. I felt this race never did that before. Her raspy tongue worked up and down the sides of my cock as she started purring again.

She stayed on my cock for some time as my pre-cum leaked out my slit. Her actions were all new to her and I could smell her fragrance filling the tent as she began to wet again. I grabbed her slender hips and sat her sex over my face. My tongue ran through her furred lower lips and was anointed with her heady juices. My tongue tip found her pleasure knot and flicked across it making her tremble. I sucked on her knot until my face was deluged with hot juices.

My slim furred biologist still had my cock in her mouth, what would fit that is. I grabbed the base of her tail and lifted then ran my tongue across her anus. My furry alien trembled. I flicked her back circular lips and she sucked harder on my cock. I slid two fingers through her soaking wet sex gathering her juices until my fingers were dripping. I then placed one finger on the center of her dark circle and pushed, slowly, easily until her back dark lips yielded and my middle finger entered her rear heat.

She growled as best she could with my cock filling her mouth. I licked her knot as my finger moved in and out of her rectum. She trembled just holding my cock in her wet warm mouth. My finger pulled back and my second joined the attack. Again I pushed, slowly, easily until her dark iris yielded and both fingers entered her rear heat. My other two fingers entered her sex and filled that hot wet dripping cave. Giving her no ease both sets of fingers went to work simulating her hot sleeves trying to give my feline partner new pleasures.

My cock slipped out of her mouth as she began to push back filling herself on my fingers. My thumb centered on her sexual knot and I rubbed back and forth and in circles. She trembled on my chest her teats rubbing like erasers from their hardness. Her sex sprayed her juices over my chin and down the sides of my neck. I moved my fingers faster and deeper as a growl started deep in her chest and exploded as a loud howl. Her sex and ass chute pulsed and gripped my fingers crushing them almost. Her dark ring held my knuckles from pulling back so I moved them as much as the tightness allowed.

She released and I jackhammered my fingers in and out of her caverns, rapidly, deeply as her howl lengthened in duration and pitch. Her face turned and she bit into my thigh puncturing the skin and drawing blood. She fed on that blood lost in her joining excess. I felt her grip on my body ease as her sex and anus trembled. I perceived she was spent so I pulled out of her twin heats and flipped us then knelt beside her.

I grabbed my pack and rolled her belly onto it. Her ass was in the air as if she was presenting herself for mating. I grabbed the base of her tail and brought my cock to her trembling back portal. I pushed, slowly, easily until her dark circular lips yielded and my fat cockhead entered her rear heat. She growled in her stupor so I leaned down and bit the back of her neck. I held her furred flesh in my teeth as I pushed more cock into her ass. She bucked from her discomfort only driving more cock down into her darkness.

I shook my head side to side holding her neck with my teeth. I pushed one last time and my long fat cock was embedded in her darkness. I pulled her tail and now bit across her shoulder my heavier weight giving her no opportunity to escape. I took my hand to the back of her head as I held her down. I pulled my cock back then filled her again. She howled and trembled twerking her rear against my belly.

I reached under her with my other hand and pinched her sex knot. My hand and travel pack got soaked with her strong thick sexual fluid. If her race did so, my little feline biologist just climaxed. I pinched her again driving my cock deep and she sprayed again. I went for my pleasure, the 'Prime Directive' be dammed. I pulled back and plowed her ass over and over then screamed as my cock ejected my built up cum. Pulse after pulse of hot thick cum was shot down into her darkness.