Zach's Dark Desires Pt. 12

Story Info
Zach contemplates recent events, and his new life.
2.3k words
4.75
3.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach lay on his bed in the small apartment over the garage, naked, as he was required to be at most times. His tightly muscled teenage body ached. His pussy lips were red and puffy, and his throat felt raw from all the cock he had swallowed the night before. He idly played with his semi hard penis as he relived everything that had happened to him at the "Cocktail Party".
 

A week or so prior to the the party the Man had tormented the hot young jock slut in his basement dungeon, with a collar round the boys neck, connected by a bungee chord to a hook in the ceiling, while his cock and balls were tied around with a rough jute twine that irritated his tender flesh terribly, while they were connected with a shorter bungee chord to a heavy 45lb weight plate resting on the floor between his legs. The boy was forced to squat to relieve the pressure on his twine wrapped testicles, but that caused the collar to bight into his neck and begin to choke him. Zach could minimize the pain by dropping into a semi squat so that the collar didn't constrict his throat too much, and the ache in his balls was just about bearable, but after only 5 minutes his legs were shaking, and his thigh muscles had begun to burn. Meanwhile the Man was interrogating him with humiliating questions. Currently he was demanding that the struggling sweaty stud tell him which of his many sexual fantasies scared and excited him the most.

Zach thought back to the first day the Man had captured him. He had been suspended by his wrists from the same hook in the ceiling that his collar was now attached to, and his Captor stood behind him playing with his new boytoy's body telling the hot teen what a cocktease he was, and how the men he had taunted with the sexy video's he posted online would be enjoying watching the arrogant jock boy being shown his true place, and then he whispered into Zach's ear that maybe he should be thrown into a room full of the men he had left with blue balls, so that they could have their way with his nubile young body, until he was filled full off cum at both ends. The thought of his finely muscled frame being used in such a way by a group of perverted predators terrified Zach, but also caused a tingle to run down his spine and into his groin. He wondered what it would be like to have men lining up to make use of his mouth and boycunt one after another until he lost count of how many loads he had taken. The thought caused his cock to twitch. There was a part of him that wanted to experience it, but he couldn't reveal such a secret to the Man though, so he kept his mouth shut, gritting his teeth with the stress and strain of his current predicament.

However, the Man had more ways to make a reluctant boy talk than Zach could possibly imagine. Zach heard a swish, and then felt his poor tortured nuts explode in pain as an artfully swung switch slapped up between his legs right into the twin tied testes.

The boy let out a guttural scream and tried to stand up, only to further torture his throbbing genitals, causing him to immediately squat back down, and choke as the collar restricted his throat.

"OK, OK, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll tell, I'll tell" he coughed out, and told the Man everything, and that was how the "Cocktail Party" came about.

Zach recalled how his body trembled as he stood in the hallway outside the room where the party was in full swing. He looked down at his bare feet, the leather pants that hugged his well muscled legs so tightly, and the thin, almost transparent, shirt which somehow made his well muscled torso look even hotter, and realized that he looked like some kind of boy whore.

After the door opened and he was led into the party everything became a blur.

First stripped, oiled, secured to a butchers block and fucked, other flashes of the action that night played across his mind. Most of the men remained clothed, just releasing their throbbing cocks in order to use one of the naked Jock boy's holes, but one big bear of a man stripped off all his clothes, came up behind Zach, pulled a narrow leather belt between the boys teeth, using it like a bit and bridle. Then the man toppled backwards onto a sofa, with the shocked, struggling stud on top off him, and as the boy landed he felt a hard cock enter him. The man beneath him proceeded to thrust his hips up and down, brutally fucking the jock slut, tossing the lithe young athlete's body around like a rag doll.

He recalled how another man sat straddling a coffee table and ordered Zach to impale himself on the man's thick cock, lean back with his hands on the far end of the table, upper arms flexing to take his weight, and ride the priapic pole that penetrated his pussy. Not wanting to look at the man who was using him, Zach looked down his trembling torso, watching his tight abs flex as he lifted himself up and down the hefty shaft, while the men surrounding him jeered and degraded him, calling him a fuckboy and other more vulgar names.

Finally he remembered how two of the men had grabbed him on either side, holding him by his upper arm and under his knee, then a third man slid beneath him and the two men lifted him up and down on the third mans erection, using the boy like a human fleshlight, and the image of his tight toned teenage body being used as little more than a sex toy caused his still aching balls to empty a thin stream of semen onto his tense tanned abs, and with that the slutty jock dozed off.

The following morning Zach woke with sunlight streaming through the window of his little apartment. Looking at the clock he realized he must have slept for more than 12 hours. Stretching his lithe young body like a cat, he felt the dried cum flaking off his torso, but his body no longer ached as it had the previous day. Just as he was about to turn over and sleep for a little longer his eyes opened wide, and he shot out of bed. It was Sunday, 8am and he had to go for his required morning run down to the beach. He took a warm wet wash cloth, and cleaned off his belly, stepped into a pair of running shorts and slipped on sneaker socks and his Asics. As usual the weather was warm, a comfortable 75°. The boy set out at an easy pace, testing his body to see how it would react after the ordeal it had endured on Friday. Happily he discovered that his healthy, vigorous and virile teenage constitution was fully restored, and as he ran through the Sunday morning coffee shop, and brunch crowd, he began to push himself, and increased his stride. He passed a group of giggling girls who watched him and whispered to each other. He felt their eyes on him, but tried to ignore them.

Reaching the boardwalk he took the stairs down to the beach, opting to stay on the softer sand rather than the easier going of the wet tideline.

Suddenly out of the corners of his eyes he saw two men run up on either side of him. Glancing from side to side Zach recognized one of them as the man who had face fucked him in the old bathroom block at the far end of the beach a few weeks ago, and he gasped.

"Keep moving slut" he growled.

Zach's stomach dropped. He didn't recognize the second man, but he thought he knew what they both wanted.

Saying nothing Zach continued running down the beach, flanked by the two men, his heart pounding in his chest, but not from exertion. When they reached the old building the man he recognized grabbed the sweating young stud by the upper arm and stopped him, pulling him towards the door of the rundown building. The second man followed along behind.

Opening the door the man pushed Zach through growling "Get in their slut", and Zach stumbled into the dimly lit, dank and malodorous interior.

"Missed you the last few weeks" the man hissed, "Been out of town, so I figured I'd make up for it by bringing a buddy along for you today."

"Please, just leave me alone" Zach begged "Let me go, I can't do this."

"You don't have a choice, slut" the man scoffed, "and I'm pretty sure that as soon as you see this" the man pulled the waistband of his shorts under his balls and his semi hard dick popped out, "You'll not be able to stop yourself" looking the anguished athlete straight in the eye, "Right?"

Zach sighed and with a submissive shudder, dropped to his knees.

"That's what I thought." the man sneered, "Now get your cocksucking lips around this", and the handsome jockslut leaned forward and opened his mouth.

The man wasn't gentle the first time he used Zach's hot sucking mouth, but this time he was even more brutal as he thrust his thick cock to the back of the boys throat, causing him to gurgle and gag. Zach tried to swallow the demanding dick, but his throat was still recovering from the gangbag, and he failed, coughing up spit and throat slime onto his well toned chest.

"Come on slut, open up for me". The man growled. Then to his buddy who was watching with a lascivious grin. "Get over here, the fag has another hole that needs filling."

Zach felt the stranger grip his hips, lift him onto all fours, and slide his running shorts down his well muscled thighs. Although Zach was preoccupied with the cock reaming out his mouthole he felt the man pull his butt cheeks apart as cool air tickled his tight little pucker. The second man hawked up a gob of phlegm and spat it into the boys sweaty trench. Using a thumb he spread the slime over the entrance to Zach's boypussy, then exerting a little more pressure slipped it past the sphincter, pushing some of the less than adequate lubricant inside, forcing a groan from the gurgling, gasping teen's cock hungry mouth.

The man fucking Zach's face growled "Look at me pussyboy." wanting to see the jocksluts expression when his buddy impaled the boys cunt on his throbbing 8 inch dick.

Zach looked up with tears in his eyes. He knew what was coming but was still not prepared for the burning pain as the stranger behind him forced his full 8 inches into his hungry hole in one swift stroke, rearranging his guts as it plowed into him.

The man in front laughed as the shock and pain registered on the handsome face of the cocksucking slut.

"Yeah!, That's it.... this is what a boy like you is meant for. Spit roasted by two fat cocks."

His buddy, rabbit fucking the boy's bubble butt groaned "I can't believe a hot young stud like this would let himself get used like a total faggot."

But Zach knew the truth of the matter now. He needed to be used, abused, humiliated and degraded. He craved it, even though part of him hated it. He surrendered to the two men, and allowed them full access to his tightly muscled athletic frame. Pushed roughly back and forth between the two rutting fuckers, they totally dominated his fine young body. Zach felt his throat fill with cockslime first and greedily gobbled it down, while the second men continued to pound his pussy from behind. The cock in his mouth began to deflate as he heard the second man roar and he plunged his full 8 inches all the way in and painted the walls of Zach's gut with spunk, thoroughly seeding the jockslut with his babymakers.

Suddenly Zach gulped in shock as he thought the dick in his mouth was cumming again, but with a shudder of disgust he realized the man was pissing into his mouth. He desperately tried to pull off, but the man held his head in place, and he was forced to swallow the acrid liquid down into his belly. He tried to push the man away by pummeling his thighs but nothing worked.

"Judging by that reaction this is the first time this slut has had to drink piss" the man laughed, "But I'm sure it won't be the last. This cunt is now a fully christened piss whore. A human urinal."

At last the flow stopped and Zach lurched backwards landing on his his butt, which oozed a frothy mix of ass slime and cum. His hands went behind him to support him and one of them splashed into a pool of stale urine.

Zach gagged, and spat trying to clear his mouth of the bitter taste, then suddenly felt his gut heave and turned around onto his hands and knees and vomited.

"Useless cunt" the first man growled. "You're lucky I don't make you lick that up." and with that the two men left the utterly defiled and degraded jockslut to come to terms with what they had done to him.

Eventually Zach managed to pull himself together. He pulled up his shorts that were till around his ankles, took off his Asics and sneaker socks and limped out to use one of the outdoor showers on the outside of the building.

Neither of the men, or Zach had noticed that high up in one dark corner of the dimly lit bathroom a cellular camera had been installed, with wires leading through a dirty cracked and broken skylight to a solar panel on the roof.