Zach's Dark Desires Pt. 13-14

Story Info
Zach gets a Valentines Surprise.
2.7k words
4.7
3.6k
4

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 13

The secretly recorded video of Zach being used as a fucktoy by two complete strangers quickly became the most popular clip for the boys fans. Maybe it was because it was clearly unstaged, or maybe it was because of the final scene where the hot handsome hard-bodied hunk was used as a urinal. It was clear that the jock slut was utterly humiliated by the two men, and his followers loved it.

Weeks passed, and Zach's training continued. He was allowed to spend part of Thanksgiving with his family, after taking his Master's cock in both his slutholes in the morning, and having his cute face covered in cum, then scooping it up and feeding it to himself, while being filmed for his fans. Then he looked into the camera and told them all that he was thankful to the Man for helping him become the cock hungry Jockslut that he now knew he was always meant to be.

On Christmas, he was allowed to spend the whole day with his family, and even stay the night. It was difficult for Zach to adjust to "normal" life however, and after the excitement of exchanging gifts, and eating his fill of the Christmas Ham, with all the fixings, he opted to have an early night. With a sigh of relief he stripped off his t-shirt and shorts, which was the most he had worn for months, and it had felt weird all day not to be naked. Zach stepped in front of the full length mirror and inspected his sleek, hairless body.

He had always loved his body. His lithe wiry muscles, and super hot tan. In the last few months his abs had tightened a little, his pecs were a little more defined, his shoulders a little broader, his butt a little more bubbly, and it was all thanks to the Man. The Man didn't want him to bulk up. He wanted Zach to stay a lean muscle twink, because that's what his fans loved, and Zach wanted to look good for his fans.

He was about to jack off when he remembered that he had a task to perform.

The Man had told him that his fans would love to see him debasing himself in his childhood bedroom... on Christmas Night!

Zach reached into his back pack which only contained a toothbrush and a few of other items. One was an 8 inch silicone cock and balls, with a suction cup at the ball end, another a small glass butt plug. He turned back towards the mirror, raised his eyes to see his reflection holding the two sex toys, and shivered in anticipation. Next he took the last item out of his backpack, a folding ring light, a must have for anyone with an internet presence. He licked the suction cup on the silicone cock, estimated where he needed to place it, and stuck it balls up on the mirror, so that the floppy cock hung down towards the floor. He had ensured the cordless ring light was fully charged ahead of time, so he just had to unfold the stand and attach his phone in the center of the ring. He set it to record, lay down on his back on the carpet, and slid himself under the dangling cock. The ring light and phone stood between his legs, pointing down at his toned pecs and taut, quivering abs. Zach was a flexible boy, so it was easy to raise his legs and hook his arms behind his knees, exposing his hairless pink pucker to the indifferent scrutiny of the phones camera lens. His right hand held the glass butt plug, waiting. The slutty jockboy closed his eyes and let out a long slow breath.

The boys stomach muscles flexed as he raised his head, looking directly into the lens as he opened his mouth and took in the head of the fake cock that hung over him. His eager tongue slurped at the shaft, while at the same time he teased his tight, hairless pucker with the glass plug. He didn't need to imagine how slutty he looked with his self imposed debauchery. He would see it soon enough when it was played back to him the following day. He just needed to concentrate on the job at hand, which was debasing himself for the older men who lusted after him.

He raised himself up on his elbows and took the whole of the 8 inch cock down his throat. He could do it easily without gagging now, but he knew that there would be a better response if he did, so he pretended to choke and cough up spit onto his heaving chest, and as he did he slipped the head of the glass plug past his pussy lips. He opened his eyes wide and moaned as his cunt was breached, as if he wasn't well used to taking larger objects up his shitter. He looked pitifully into the camera, forcing tears to well up in his eyes. Zach was by now a well trained cockwhore who knew how to work an audience.

On New Years Eve Zach served drinks to his Master and guests, naked as always, pussy plugged with a hefty butt plug. The guests passed around a remote which when activated delivered an unpleasant electric shock to the sensitive walls of the unlucky boy's sluthole. The men competed to see who could make the submissive server spill the tray of drinks he was carrying by zapping his boyhole, laughing and jeering at Zach when he did, and punishing him with six strokes of a willow cane on his muscular bubble butt. By the end of the night the poor boy's cheeks were crisscrossed with stinging switch marks. It was the best New Year he had ever experienced. He was only 18, a submissive slutty jockboy, and didn't know any better.

Despite all the evidence to the contrary, poor naive Zach thought that Valentines Day would be different... perhaps even special.

February 14

Zach sat in the passenger seat of the Man's white van with a sense of anticipation mixed with a flutter of apprehension. The hot, handsome athletic teen was dressed in 80's style satiny Adidas shorts, pale blue with 3 white stripes on each side. They were so short that they showed off the boy's lithe, tanned and nicely toned thighs to perfection. His upper body was clad in a tightly stretched white wife beater, clinging to Zach's muscular pecs, and his perky nipples poked through the fabric alluringly. The hem of the garment ended a few inches above his cute outie belly button, revealing plenty of his taut abs, and smooth veined lower belly. In short the horny jock slut looked totally fuckable. 

The man had been driving for some time through rolling hills, and was now entering a thick forested area, occasionally interrupted by fire trails. Eventually the man slowed the van as they approached an ancient looking mailbox and a rough track which looked no different from the other trails they had passed. The van turned up the rutted track, bumping along and causing the butt plug lodged in Zach's tender boycunt to be pushed deeper with each bump, eliciting a series of whimpers and groans.

"Don't worry slut, we're almost there." The man chuckled in response to Zach's mewling.

Almost where? Zach wondered.

Finally the van entered a wide clearing in the center of which stood a rustic looking log cabin. The cabin and the clearing were cloaked in shade due to the lowering sun, while the tops

of the surrounding trees glowed orange as the receding sun caught them with it's last rays. More fire trails led away from the cabin in all directions. Although the twilight was rapidly approaching the windows of the cabin were illuminated with a warm welcoming light. To one side of the cabin stood a classic Ford F150 that must have been built way before Zach was born, but had been lovingly maintained in pristine condition. The curious boy briefly registered all these things, but his attention was fixated elsewhere. His gaze was focused on a fire pit surrounded by logs, or rather on the hulking figure of a man sitting on one of the logs. As the van came to a stop the man rose to his feet, and rose and rose. The man was huge, both in height, and in muscularity. He had to be well over 6ft, and would certainly tower over Zach at just 5ft 8. From what the awed boy could see the man was ruggedly handsome. Dark brown hair cut short framed an undeniably attractive face, and chiseled jawline covered in a light coating of stubble.

The mans body was heroically muscled. Zach scanned up from the well worn work boots, up the faded jeans that clung tightly to bulging calves and thighs. A white t-shirt did nothing to disguise the brawny chest and rippling stomach. A red flannel shirt hung open from the boulder like shoulders, but what captured most of Zach's attention was the bulging basket of the man's crotch, and the slutty jock couldn't help licking his lips lasciviously as his own crotch twitched.

The Man exited the van and walked over to the fire pit, shaking hands with the hulking giant. Zach couldn't hear what they were saying, but he was pretty sure they were talking about him as they both kept looking over toward the van. The Man gestured for Zach to get out of the vehicle and come over to the fire. Sheepishly he obeyed, and stood coyly looking at the ground in front of his feet.

The Man sneared " Have a good weekend, slut", and started back towards the van.

"Wait! You're leaving me here?." Zach asked anxiously.

"Yep! I'll be back on Monday. Be an obedient boy until then." and with that he got back in the van and drove off leaving the shocked boy standing shivering apprehensively by the fire pit.

There was an awkward silence as the huge muscle stud studied the timid jock, and then he spoke with a deep gravelly voice.

"Fuck, you are beautiful". 

Zach Blushed bashfully. He wasn't used to being complimented in such a way. People talked about him being hot or handsome, but only in terms of why a boy as good looking as him would allow himself to be used like a cheap whore.

The man stepped in front of Zach. and raised his hand to the boys chin, tilting the boys head up and looking into his eyes.

"Gorgeous" he rumbled, and Zach gulped awkwardly.

"Take off your shirt' the man demanded, and Zach obeyed as he had been taught to. Crossing his arms he took hold of the hem of the wife beater and began to pull it up and off, but when the shirt was over his face the man told him to stop, leaving him effectively

blindfolded.

He felt the man move a little closer, and his big hands came to rest on Zach's flanks, causing him to take in a sharp breath. The man slid his hands up to the trembling boys armpits, then down his arms reveling in the smooth velvety skin, raising goosebumps wherever they touched.

"Superb" he mumbled as he moved around behind his prize, then reached around and placed his palms on the jockboy's nicely sculpted pecs. His thumbs teased the rapidly erecting nubs, before slipping down the boys rib cage, and on down the taut abs, which, with his arms raised above his head, were stretched tight.

Zach groaned and flexed his stomach muscles as the palms stroked over them, coming to rest on the waistband of the skimpy shorts.

"You're body is incredible" the man breathed in Zach's ear. "I could hold you here all night and play with it."

Zach sighed with a feeling contentment, and wished that the man would do just that.

The man felt the nubile teen's sinewy body writhe in pleasure as he held him against his brawny chest, and let out a lustful moan.

He wanted nothing more than to fuck the brains out of the hot and horny studboy.

Zach felt something poking into the small of his back, and realized it was the well packed crotch of the man's jeans, and he shivered with longing. Something about the way the man held him made him feel safe, and wanted.

The man mistook the shiver for the boy feeling the encroaching chill as the sun began to set. With a moment of regret he pulled the boys shirt back over his athletic frame.

"Let's go inside" he urged, and led Zach into the warm and welcoming cabin. The interior looked comfortable if fairly basic. A well padded sofa stood in front of a large fireplace  with a couple of armchairs on either side, and there was a kitchen area with wood cabinets topped with polished wood counter tops. A Belfast sink  sat in the middle of one counter top, and above that hung a plate rack containing plain white china dinner wear, with hooks holding four white mugs. A door stood open revealing a bedroom beyond.

The man moved in front of Zach once again. his right arm reached behind the boy coming to rest on the back of the boys neck. Zach looked up at the man as he in turn stared down at the hot teen jock.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked

"yes" Zach squeaked, then cleared his throat and tried to sound a bit more masculine "Ugh, Yes please Sir."

The man leaned down as the boy closed his eyes and parted his lips. Their lips met, and both man and boy felt an electric charge as they did. Then hungrily the two mashed their lips together in a sloppy steamy snog. The jockboy felt the man's muscular tongue push between his lips and he surrendered himself to the horny hunk as he plundered his mouth. Zach felt his cock stir in his satiny shorts, and butterflies filled his stomach like a teenage girl experiencing her first kiss. He felt something pushing into his soft belly, and realized the man was painfully erect as well.

Eventually their lips parted, and they looked each other in the eye, breathing heavily. A silvery string of saliva linked them briefly, and as it broke the spell that had held them both in thrall for a brief moment broke. The man reached down and grabbed the neck of the boys wife beater and pulled, easily ripping the fabric and tearing it off the bewildered boys tanned and toned torso. The giant of a man dropped to his knees, and grabbed Zach around the waist, pulling him forward and engulfing one of the jockboy's nipples in his hot wet mouth, licking and nipping at it sexily. Zach's back arched and he groaned "Ohhhhfffuck!"

The man moved across to the other nipple and repeated the lascivious licking. Zach moaned "MmmmMMMmmhhhh!"

Bending lower the man licked down the cleft between Zach's pecs, down his tautly muscled belly to the cute little outie belly button. His lecherous tongue lewdly lapped around it for a minute, then nipped at it with his teeth, bit down on it gently and pulled a little.

The boy desperately begged 'Oh no... no, no, nonono, NOOOOOO!"

The man felt the boys body shudder, and looked down to see a wet patch bloom in the pale blue silky shorts. The boys cock had erupted  soaking the shiny fabric. The man made a mental note to tease the boys obviously oversensitive belly button again if that was the reaction.

"You naughty naught boy." he rumbled, tugging the shorts down the boys coltish thighs, pulling the still stiff prick down with them until it came free and bounced up against the jockslut's veined lower belly, creamy spunk splattering all over the tanned flesh.

Ordering Zach to step out of the shorts he raised them up to Zach's flushed and sweaty face. The boy's tongue flicked out and began to lap up his hot teen cocksnot like the well trained slut that he had become.

The man growled "So fucking hot..." pushing the sopping shorts into Zach's mouth, he bent down and engulfed the boy's still pulsing prick into his mouth, cleaning it of the remnants of the explosive ejaculation.

"I'm going to fuck you now, OK?" the man growled.

"MmmHmm" Zach responded through the satiny fabric stuffed into his mouth.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"MmmHmmm!" Zach replied.

The man pulled the shorts out of the boys mouth.

"Tell me want you want, boy" The man demanded.

"I... I want you to fuck me please Sir..."